View|Toolbar Vanishes

Running Outlook 2000 SP-3 with Windows XP SP-2.

When I first start Outlook after booting Windows, Outlook toolbars and
View|Toolbars are normal.

Then if I shutdown Outlook and later re-start it, the View|Toolbars displays
only a blank 1/4" square.

However, all the toolbars are displayed and working except for the Norton
Anti-Spam Toolbar which has vanished.

If I want to get back the Anti-Spam toolbar I have to re-start Windows.

I tried re-installing msouplug.dll with regsvr32 but it didn't solve the
problem.

Also renamed outcmd.dat...no help.

I don't think it is a Norton problem as I heard from someone else that the
Avery toolbar also disappears.

Any suggestions.  Right now I try to never shutdown Outlook.  But there
should be a better way.

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Can I 'toggle' a toolbar button
Still using v.2003, how can I make a button that I put on my toolbar have two states like the 'bold', 'italic' or 'drawing-toolbar' buttons? these buttons appear 'illuminated' or 'depressed' when switched I hope that makes sense M Application.CommandBars("MyToolbar").Controls("MyButton").State = msoButtonDown -- HTH Bob "Michelle" <mh_londonNOJUNK@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1F62F73C-F805-4F6F-AC5A-BB25F479AFCD@microsoft.com... > Still using v.2003, how can I make a button tha...

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Handle event for toolbar
Hi, Using Resource Editor, I created a new button MyButton Now, how to implement (by wizard) the button handler ? Thanks double click a function would be generated -- Tarun ********************************************************************** Tarundeep Singh Kalra (tarundeep1976_nospam_at_yahoo_dot_nospam_dot_com) visit: www.tarunsadhana.com ************************************************************************* "Hai Ly Hoang" <NoReply@Mail.com> wrote in message news:eLh$WH3HEHA.2756@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > Using Resource Editor, I created a new butto...

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Calendar View?

How to stop toolbar drop box of entire cell contents
I keep getting a drop box in the toolbar that shows my entire cell contents and covers 1/4 of my screen. Would like it not to do that. What should I do? That is the formula bar you see expanding. Don't select any cells with great amounts of text or just don't display the formula bar. View>Formula Bar...........uncheck it. That's one thing I like about Excel 2007. The option to expand or not. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:27:04 -0700, cubanmamma <cubanmamma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I keep getting a drop box in t...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

Filmstrip view
I have some windows that allow the filmstrip view and others that do not. I have researched this and what I found was: 1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder". 2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired. 3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View" - "Filmstrip" option should now be available. I have followed the instructions, but I still don't get the option for the fi...

Account Views Order
Is there any way of manually setting the order in which views are displayed in the drop down box for Accounts? We've created a number of similar views all starting with the word "account" followed by a username (eg: Account - Joe Bloggs etc..) and ideally want them displayed in the list together alphabetically but at the moment they're all mixed in with other views in no logical order. It's not a major problem but would make the system more user friendly if we could have all these views together in the list, is this possible? Thanks, Steve Sorry Steve, That view lis...

views?
haven't install any thing lately that i can remember but when i bring outlook up it and go in to e-mail to send one there is no send button or attachment icon any more at all? and when i look under view there is only custom there and no other options? how do i get back my icons and view options? thanks! ...

creating custom "objects" document/view
hi in CAD softwares, there are *objects* there that we can drag and drop to a form, like a resistor/diode/electronic symbol. with that cad software are able to create electronic schematic design. what is the nature of the form that holds such object? is that an activeX container? and what is that *object*? young_leaf ...

Calendar View 04-08-10
I have a client running the latest release of Entourage 2008 under 10.6.3. When she's in email and has Show Mail Folders Only, unchecked, she can access her calendar. However, if she clicks the calendar icon in the upper left hand corner of the Entourage window, no calendar appears. In the list along the left is Folder on My Computer and Calendar Views, but no item named Calendar. I created a test identity and the calendar in that identity looks and works correctly. I rebuilt the database for her identity, but that did not resolve the problem. Any other suggestions? Hal ...

How can I lock the toolbar forever
How exactly can I lock my customized toolbars from ever being changed by any other excel document (protected or not) whether or not it alters (attempts to) the toolbar arrangement? I have company forms created long ago by someone who had wished to force toolbar hides and arrangements. Once I use one of the forms all other workbooks are messed up until I reload my customized bars. I created 5 bars to make it easy to get back. Now I am mad and want this dance to end... Registry? Thanks Michael How about an alternative instead: Search for your customized toolbar file. Save a copy in a nice...

Viewing invitee names?
Dear Outlook gurus, We are in the process of rolling out Office 2007 across our organisation. We have one staff member who is an Executive Assistant (using Outlook 2007) who manages her manager's calendar (who uses Outlook 2003 still). When she opens a recurring appointment in his calendar to add or remove participants from the list, she can't see the list of people it went out to. All she sees is her name as meeting organizer. She is unable to remove a person off the list who has left or add a new person as it is. We've tried going into her Manager's cale...

View Editor / View Manager view GUIDs
I am trying to modify the view for Opportunities -> Contacts associated view. In know that editing of this view is not exposed in the System Customization UI and so one must use the workaround that has been developed in this group to do it which is using this url: http://<crm-server>/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={<GUID>} My questions are: 1. What is the GUID for Opportunities -> Contacts associated view? 2. Where do I find a complete list of these views? This is the list of GUIDs that I compiled from going through the archives of this list: 00000000-0000-00...