When right clicking the body of an HTML e-mail, and
selecting the "View Source" option, nothing happens
anymore.  Notepad used to open so I could report the HTML
code to SPAMCOP.  Detect & Repair does not correct the
problem
0
anonymous (74722)

I hope someone has a fix for me.

Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

Links sent not working in windows mail
If I send a link in an email using windows mail, the recipient is unable to open it at the other end. Can anyone tell me how to fix this. That may be a problem on the recipient's end that you cannot fix. Email yourself and see if the links work. If they do, then you don't have a problem, the recipient does. steve "alex mungo" <alex mungo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7550BA2-2794-4EFC-B6A4-C458D8958EF0@microsoft.com... > If I send a link in an email using windows mail, the recipient is unable > to > open it at the other...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Source for New Charts
Hi, I'm an information analyst and I generate countless charts each month. Does anyone know a source for new and exciting looking and functioning charts/graphs? I'm willing to pay for some add-on software I'm just tired of the existing options in Excel 2003. Thanks In my humble option (and I have much to be humble about), if the data itself is not interesting enough for the reader then a 'fancy' chart is not going to make things better. My most-hated chart feature is 3D when the third dimension relates to nothing! best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/peo...

Does Validation works for date ??
Hi Does data validation works for date ?? For example : A1 contains today's date in it & if some one tries to put yesterday's date in B1 it will not allow(we can put tomorrow's date).How it would be possible ?? -- Little Master ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Little Master's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28227 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480089 I just used data validation yesterday for a date. What exactly do you want to check? "Little Ma...

View Webpage

Resizing columns [same data source]
Hi! I have created a chart where data results from the same source and of the same kind. But the results of one column are very higher than the others resulting in a disproportionated first columns which makes the chart difficult to read for the readers. I often saw charts in publications where the higher colum is "broken" in the middle, making the chart more userfriendly. Can anyone help me on this? Thanx! Here is an illustrated tutorial, with links to a couple others as well: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel ...

Forms in two differant views

Outlook xp reminder not working.
HI , I tried setting up reminder for email and personal work in outlook. I keep my system running always and i restart it once a while in the entire week. When i used to do the same in outlook 2002 it was fine, i used to get proper pop up for reminders.. but the same is not working in outlook xp. I tried using task.. add reminders with follow up.. but it does not work.. any help is appreciated. Thanks aakk Hi, Often reminders become corrupt and simply need to be reset. To do this, quit Outlook, click Start , point to Run , type "outlook /cleanreminders", and then click OK. ...

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

Lead Source Tied to a Current Account
Is there a way to tie a lead source to a current account? Say one ofo our clients reffer a potential client to us, we would like to link that client to the potential client via the lead source. Or is there a better way to do this? any help is greatly appreciated. -- TC On May 27, 2:04=A0pm, TC <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to tie a lead source to a current account? =A0Say one ofo o= ur > clients reffer a potential client to us, we would like to link that client= to > the potential client via the lead source. =A0Or is there a better way to d= o...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

Filmstrip view
I have some windows that allow the filmstrip view and others that do not. I have researched this and what I found was: 1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder". 2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired. 3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View" - "Filmstrip" option should now be available. I have followed the instructions, but I still don't get the option for the fi...

views?
haven't install any thing lately that i can remember but when i bring outlook up it and go in to e-mail to send one there is no send button or attachment icon any more at all? and when i look under view there is only custom there and no other options? how do i get back my icons and view options? thanks! ...

Formula Key Commands
I'm wondering if there is a nicely organized list somewhere out there of all of the various key commands that can be used when creating a formula/function. I couldn't find anything in my owners manual for Office so I wonder if there is something online or hidden in Help... this is comprehensive web page for all shortcuts for excel 2K http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm ================= HiDbLevel <HiDbLevel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C2390A5-CA43-4B07-AAD1-9E6A5B3E3831@microsoft.com... > I'm wondering if there is a nicely organiz...

Account Views Order
Is there any way of manually setting the order in which views are displayed in the drop down box for Accounts? We've created a number of similar views all starting with the word "account" followed by a username (eg: Account - Joe Bloggs etc..) and ideally want them displayed in the list together alphabetically but at the moment they're all mixed in with other views in no logical order. It's not a major problem but would make the system more user friendly if we could have all these views together in the list, is this possible? Thanks, Steve Sorry Steve, That view lis...

creating custom "objects" document/view
hi in CAD softwares, there are *objects* there that we can drag and drop to a form, like a resistor/diode/electronic symbol. with that cad software are able to create electronic schematic design. what is the nature of the form that holds such object? is that an activeX container? and what is that *object*? young_leaf ...