View multiple calendars in one

I want to create multiple calendars in one instance of
Outlook. I then want to have a calendar that consolidates
all entries in all the other calendars. Any ideas if/how
this is possible?

Thanks,
Tim
0
anonymous (74722)

Creating sub-calendars is easy.  Consolidating them all onto one is hard.

I wouldn't do it that way myself, instead I would use categories and views.
Have a single calendar and create categories for the various sub-calendars
you want to have.  You can then use custom views to show you only the "calendars"
you want to see at any given time.
--
Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr
http://www.thespoke.net/MyBlog/bschorr/MyBlog.aspx

Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup.  Mahalo!

On 12 Apr 2004 18:26, "Tim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>I want to create multiple calendars in one instance of Outlook. I then
>want to have a calendar that consolidates all entries in all the other
>calendars. Any ideas if/how this is possible?
>
>Thanks,
>Tim

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr
http://www.thespoke.net/MyBlog/bschorr/MyBlog.aspx

**I apologize but I cannot respond to direct inquiries.  Please post any
questions, answers or followups here in the newsgroups**

0
mvp6867 (14)

multiple business cards on same page with logo and information ch. #2
looking for info on how to make myself some price cards, they are the same size as a business card with logos and information change. How can I have my publisher show me a full page of same business cards(multiple) that I just edit and change price and iten information? Thanks I have spent way to many hours trying to figure this one out. Mail merge the data but the print preview will NOT show you 30 different cards. It will only show one. (Hint: Make sure you print on plain paper before printing on card stock.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "fayzer" <fayzer...

Shared Calendar Problem (AD Account, not Public Folder)
We have a number of Shared Calendars such as Conference Room resources. Most of these work flawlessly with the exception of any that are on a specific server. These calendars are constantly having problems where users are unable to access, either receiving free/busy error or the calendar cannot be found. If I log in as the account with Outlook using the /cleanfreebusy it sometimes resolves, other times it does not but the problem eventually goes away for whatever reason (temporarily). Assuming the common thread with this problem is the public folder data on this server since this is ...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

linking charts to one database
I want the same chart from the same database to be linked to two different worksheets so that any changes made will transfer to both charts. ...

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

Publisher staples multiple copies together on network printer. Fix
When we try to print multiple copies of a Publisher document, that are collated and stapled, the network printer staples all the copies together, rather than individually. We have tried unchecking the collate box on the first tab of print properties, having it checked, etc.- basically we have tried almost every variation, and it always staples all copies together. Your printer driver controls that, not Publisher. Did you check to see if there is a newer driver? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "CalQL8&quo...

Multiple series not plotting in their respective data ranges
I have a price comparison chart (line chart) that has multiple prices for multiple dates. Price 1 has a date range of 01/01/07 - 02/06/07. Price 2 has a date range of 01/19/07 - 01/31/07 (a subset of the Price 1 range). When Price 2 plots, it starts at the left of the overall range (01/01/07) and stops at 01/13/07 instead of plotting in the middle of the chart starting at 01/19/07 and ending at 01/31/07. Is this a bug or is there a parameter setting I need to tweak? Thanks, Mike If you want to plot one variable (price) as a function of another variable (date), you should be using...

Forcing a view to be the active view

Set All Calendars to Reviewer
hi all is it possible to define the default permission at the creation of a mailbox that all the domain users must be reviewer of each other... I found some information (http://www.slipstick.com/exs/permissions.htm#tools) but I wont use a tools to do it... Does anyone have an idea Lucien Not possible without tools as far as I know. If you don't want to pay for a tool, consider writing your own to do the same thing. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Luls" <lucien.baechler@eef.ch> wrote in message ...

Coustom view

Excel cut/paste prob: Adds one day and changes year to 2009
When I cut and paste a date into another worksheet, one day is added and the year is changed. For example, 2/5/05 will change to 2/6/09. I am using Office for Mac. How can I avoid this problem. It is compromising my reports and giving false information. The workbook you're copying from uses the WinXL default 1900 date system while your destination workbook is using the MacXL default 1904 date system. You can change the destination workbook system (Preferences/Calculation, uncheck the 1904 date system checkbox). Alternatively, you can enter 1462 in an empty cell. Copy the cell...

Multiple Joins in a Query Design
I am a novice with Access and am stumped on a query design. I have a database with two tables. The first table has closing prices for various stocks and the structure looks like such: Ticker Date Price C 1/4/10 3.4 C 1/5/10 3.53 C 1/6/10 3.64 YHOO 1/4/10 17.10 YHOO 1/5/10 17.23 YHOO 1/6/10 17.17 I have another table that looks like this: Ticker Date1 Date2 C 1/5/10 1/6/10 YHOO 1/4/10 1/5/10 I want to build a query that will join the price when the dates and tickers match in both tables. It would end up like this: Ticker Date1 Date2 C 3.53 3.64 YHOO 17...

Can't open more than one Excel file.
I'm using Excel 2002, W2k with all recent patches. When I'm working on an Excel worksheet and I attempt to open another Excel file the first one is closed when the second one is opened. What do I do to retain the first one open? Eppie Are you sure the first one is closed or just taken off the Taskbar? If you go to Window(on the menu) do you see one or more files listed? You may just need to go to Tools>Options>View and check "windows in taskbar". Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:17:44 -0700, "Eppie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&...

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Multiple emails being sent out
I am running Outlook 2003 and I am having problems with outlook sending multiple copies of emails to my recipients. This is mainly happening when I use a distribution list. I have looked at the headers and they have different ESMTP id's that means that it is getting sent to the server twice. Yes, I have upgraded to the office SP1 patch. If anyone has any information to help me please email me at amccombs@bbbsky.org Adam McCombs <amccombs@bbbsky.org> wrote: > I am running Outlook 2003 and I am having problems with > outlook sending multiple copies of emails to my >...

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

Is there a formula to find one phrase in a selection?
Hey again, Is there a formula I can use to figure out if there is one specific phrase in a selection? I'm updating the attendance prgram at the school that I work at. Every student has their own attendance sheet in Excel, and each sheet sort of looks like this: |Monday| Period 1:| A | (A=Absent; S=Seat time) Period 2:| S | Period 3:| A | So basically, if they have one or more "S"s, we can count them as being present for the day. I need the formula to find out if there is an "S" in that column, and if there is, I need it ...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only