View by sender error

Hi,

I've installed Outlook 2003 pointing at an Exchange 2000 server on my
laptop.

When I select the option to view mail by sender in my Inbox I get an error
saying "Outlook cannot display this item". All  the other options work i.e.
"Unread messages in the folder" etc.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Error
I get below error : Error Number = 429 Error Description = ActiveX component cant create object I get this error on Windows 2000 server and while running samle - document sending utility (XMLDocumentSender75.exe) I have installed MDAC 2.7 and Message queing is OK. I could get this error fixed on Windows 2003 server. any idea or fixes ? ...

error:cannot complete operation
I just got a laptop and when I took my "back up" outlook files from my PC through a zip drive and opened it in the outlook on the laptop, I could view all my mail etc..but it wont let me copy anything to other folders so I can close my back up. So now I have two sets of personal folders. The original and my back up but cant move or copy any "back up" ones to the original folders. error: "cannot complete operation one or more parameter values are not valid" Any help would be greatly appreciated ...

VB: Type incompatibility error!?
Hello, I've got the following code in one of my forms: If Me.dispo.Value < 0 Then Me.dispo.ForeColor = "255" Else: Me.dispo.ForeColor = "000" End If This works fine on all of my computers except ONE. On this one I get a runtime error 13: Type incompatibility. But I don't see why? And all of the PCs are using Access 2003. Does anyone have an idea how to resolve this? Any help is greatly appreciated, Jerome hi Jerome, Jerome wrote: > I've got the following code in one of my forms: > If Me.dispo.Value < 0 Then > Me.dispo.ForeColor ...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

system error
i have a error NTVDM has encountered an error c0h how do i repair this ...

Exchange/outlook error
my setup 2 DC both Global Catalog, the DC with all the roles is an Exchange 2003 server. I installet a new Exchange 2003 on a new server and moved all mailbox, then i uninstallet the old Exchange. Then i movede all the roles to the other DC and ran dcpromo to demote the old DC/Exchange and removed it from the domain I then reinstalled the old server to a NEW DC and transfered all the roles to the NEW DC. This worked flawlessly for one week. Then I desided to demote the old dc but when i ran dcpromo on the OLD dc I immediately got the errors listet below: Every time i restart the Exchan...

Garnishment + Neg TSA deduction + Deduction in Arrears = Error
GP version 10 SP2 An employee has 1) a garnishment and 2) a negative TSA deduction (-$15) on a payrun. Everything is correct on the paycheck, including the neg TSA being added back into taxable income. The problem is the Deduction in Arrears (DIA) creates a record showing that the TSA deduction was $15.00 and will try to take it on a future payroll. There should not have been a DIA record created at all. ...

New hotfix for event error
A number of users have reported this error in their CRM application event logs where it says cannot clean up activitybase table. Microsoft now has a hot fix for this issue as per this article TechKnowledge Microsoft CRM Deletion Service Failure Error "Cannot Clean Up ActivityBase Table" in the Application Event Log on the Microsoft CRM Server Return to previous page Document ID: 30380 Date Created: 4/24/2003 Date Last Modified: 12/8/2003 3:56:45 PM Language: English - United States C...

Errors deleting email: Unknown error and very slow deleting messag
I am running Exchange 2010 with a mixture of Outlook 2003 & 2007 clients. When deleting messages some users receive "unknown error", others take a long time for the message to disappear from the folder list (sometimes up to a minute). Any ideas how to fix this? I have a lot of perturbed users over this thing. Thanks! ...

Forms in two differant views

Excel Error #2
"Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart type." I receive this error whenever i click insert chart in all office applications even within excel itself. Tried disabling Norton Internet Security 2007, problem persists. Tried running Diagnostics, problem persists. Any solutions? Version of Excel? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "kwpang1" <kwpang1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7458A216-6...

Xml error: Namespace Manager or Xslt context needed.This query has
I am using VB.Net. My program is to connect to a remote IPAddress. Once, it verifies the login information it should display the SessionID and enable some button . I appreciate your help and thanku in advance When I run the pgm , I get the error: Can't parse login information. Namespace Manager or XsltContext needed. This query has a prefix, variable or userdefined function. I have added the Try-catch in all my functions. In ParseLoginResponse function, it catches the above exception. I am inclding all the functions I am using below: Private Function SendXmlRequest(ByRef xml As St...

View Webpage

Unknown error 0x9004010f
I loaded Outlook 2002, then Office 2003 without Outlook 2003. I am getting Unknown error 0x9004010f when trying to set up an Exchange account. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You might want to try reinstalling Outlook 2002. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01d801c3d484$53bb9600$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I loaded Outlook 2002, then Office 2003 without Outlook > 2003. I am getting Unknown error 0x9004010f wh...

error code 0xc0000000 to spawn a thread to process a new login or
I have a SQL Server 2005 database server that using a large amount of memory which created the error listed below. Error Message: SQL Server failed with error code 0xc0000000 to spawn a thread to process a new login or connection. Check the SQL Server error log and the Windows event logs for information about possible related problems. Please help me resolve this error listed above. Thanks, "Joe K." <JoeK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E73454DF-A093-4ADB-9A21-D98CB7789946@microsoft.com... > > I have a SQL Server 2005 database s...

Synch Error
Hi I have a user who is getting the following error message: An unknown error has occurred. Retry the action... This happens when he tries to go online with the CRM Outlook client, it takes about 40mins trying then the error message occurs. This is a new problem as it has been working for several months. Any suggestions ? Regards Brian ...

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Calendar View?

Excel 2007 Form errors in calculations
I created a form in Excel 2007 that uses calculations. The calculations in the form work great on my home computer (WINDOWS 7, Excel 2007), BUT the calculations do not calculate at work using the same file. At work we have Excel 2007 and XP on a network. I've tried it on one of my co-worker's computer, no luck. I sent the same file to a friend who uses XP and Excel 2003 and it works just fine. What could it possibly be wrong?? ...