View actual "to field"

I receive my e-mail via exchange server.  I have several aliases, all
configured on the exchange server.

Is there any field that could tell me which messages were addressed to which
alias.  The "To" field seems to convert my alias to my actual account so that
all received message seem to be adressed to the same e-mail address, although
in actuality they are not, as can be verified by looking at the internet
headers where you can see the actual "to" address as entered by the sender.

Is this information in any field so that incoming messages could be better
sorted ?
0
Lafleur1 (1)

if it's not in the header, no. my smtp adds the to address to the header
when it arrives for this exact reason - you could ask your admin to run a
similar script. (I use the one at vamsoft.com).

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Michael Lafleur" <Michael Lafleur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D1609301-D2B2-4630-AA0E-1EDD5E1BD759@microsoft.com...
>I receive my e-mail via exchange server.  I have several aliases, all
> configured on the exchange server.
>
> Is there any field that could tell me which messages were addressed to
> which
> alias.  The "To" field seems to convert my alias to my actual account so
> that
> all received message seem to be adressed to the same e-mail address,
> although
> in actuality they are not, as can be verified by looking at the internet
> headers where you can see the actual "to" address as entered by the
> sender.
>
> Is this information in any field so that incoming messages could be better
> sorted ?

0
dianenws (1904)
11/18/2004 12:13:34 AM
Take a look at WhichAddress application:
http://www.ivasoft.biz/whichaddress.shtml

--
Regards,

Victor Ivanidze,
software developer

"Michael Lafleur" <Michael Lafleur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D1609301-D2B2-4630-AA0E-1EDD5E1BD759@microsoft.com...
> I receive my e-mail via exchange server.  I have several aliases, all
> configured on the exchange server.
>
> Is there any field that could tell me which messages were addressed to
which
> alias.  The "To" field seems to convert my alias to my actual account so
that
> all received message seem to be adressed to the same e-mail address,
although
> in actuality they are not, as can be verified by looking at the internet
> headers where you can see the actual "to" address as entered by the
sender.

> Is this information in any field so that incoming messages could be better
> sorted ?

0
no1498 (362)

Appending a "Caption" Property to Fields in a recordset
I want to assign English/Readable captions to all fields in any table. If I manually add a caption to a field, I can edit the property later in VBA. If the caption has never been set, I can't seem to be able to add a Caption property to any field. --code snippet dim rs as DAO.Recordset Set rs =3D CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("Select * FROM tblMyTable") =46or i =3D 0 To rs.Fields.Count - 1 rs.Fields(i).Properties.Append & _ rs.Fields(i).CreateProperty("Caption", & _ dbText, fBuildCaption(rs.Fields(i).Name)) next i --end code I get...

return the query result into field within same form
Hello, I have form that includes list of fields period plant from_dt to_date returned_value those mainly used to pars parameters into a query when i click the command button. i want to return the query result into a text box within the same form since the query will return only one value which is the sum. how this is possible? any help? *new access developer* fathi_abuayyash wrote: >I have form that includes list of fields > >period >plant >from_dt >to_date > >returned_value > >those mainly used to pars parameters into a query when i click the command >...

Inserting a contact in the TO field in an E-mail
I have Outlook 2007. I opened a new E-mail, and want to insert a E-mail address from my Contacts. So when I click on the TO field in it, I get the Select Names: Contacts field. The problem is that I have currently three Outlook Data Files open in my MS Outlook 2007 at one time. When I open a new E-mail, and click oon the TO field, the only Contacts that are listed are the ones in the 1st PST Outlook Data Files; I want to be able to open a new E-mail, and be able to access all three PST Outlook Data Files' Contacts. How do I do this? Thank you. "Ben" <Be...

View actual "to field"
I receive my e-mail via exchange server. I have several aliases, all configured on the exchange server. Is there any field that could tell me which messages were addressed to which alias. The "To" field seems to convert my alias to my actual account so that all received message seem to be adressed to the same e-mail address, although in actuality they are not, as can be verified by looking at the internet headers where you can see the actual "to" address as entered by the sender. Is this information in any field so that incoming messages could be better sorted ? ...

add criteria to field that is based on named field
Sorry if this posting shows up twice, I think my first post attempt crashed... I think I am missing something fundamental but I do not know what. I don't know what this issue could potentially be called so searching forums has not been helpful. Setup 1.Start new select query, add any table so that query can be run 2.setup the following ----------------|---------------|--------------- |field1 |field2 ----------------|---------------|--------------- field |Expr1: 1+1 |Expr2: [Expr1] Criteria | | ----------------|---------------|---------------...

Tabbing to fields should highlight the field contents
Make tabbing to fields in ALL windows highlight the field's entire contents so an entry will replace everything there. This will greatly speed data entry. If one wants to append and not replace, a single click should allow cursor placement to do so. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I...

Only show one name of DL in To Field
I would like to use a distribution list and when the recipients receive the message have them only see their name in the To field and no one elses. Is this possible. Thanks Have you tried just putting the distribution list in the Bcc (blind carbon copy) field. If it isn't showing click View > Bcc field "Ann" <trotto@beckercollege.edu> wrote in message news:123e01c3c3f4$ba55fd60$3101280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to use a distribution list and when the > recipients receive the message have them only see their > name in the To field and no one elses. Is this...

To field not showing recipient.
Some of the email sent unable show recipient's name in To field.Only show as blank. But recipient do get the email. What version of Outlook are you using? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Thiru" <Thiru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04AA3D17-1276-451D-9BAD-DEED3932C57C@microsoft.com... > Some of the email sent unable show recipient's name in ...

Insert Specific text into fields
Here is my problem. I have 10,000 text line that look like this AAAAA AAAAA (1234) BBBB BBBBBBBBB (2345) I want to keep all alphabets in one column, and separate (****) int one colum, so that the user is able to sort data either by name o number..... Plzzz hel -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select the column, do data>text to columns, select delimited, click next, check other and put ( as delimiter, click finish Select the new column that looks like 1234) do edit>replace, find what ) leave replace with blank click OK -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "bholabhala >&...

Country, Phone and email showing inthe Bill to or Ship To fields
When we set a customer in Store Operations POS we need to verify some extra information in the Bill to and Ship to windows for shipping purposes. Is there a way to display the Country, Phone number and the email address in these windows? At the very least we need to be able to see the country. Had a similar issue a few months ago where I needed to see customer email, phone, available balance, and account number - but the white boxes "bill to" and "ship to" aren't editable, so I got assistance on this newsgroup (think it was Jerry Data - thanks Jerry) on editing...

Outlook displaying wrong account in To field when typing
I am running Exchange Server 2003 via SBS 2003 Premium (R1) and have all XP Pro clients which are all running Outlook 2000. I recently upgraded my PC from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. When you type the first few letters of an employee's name, Outlook 2003 displays matches in the form of (I believe) "FirstName LastName <EmailAlias>". (EmailAlias might also be user id. I'm not sure.) What I have noticed is that when I type the first few letters of my name, the first and last name show up properly, but the email alias for another employee displays. Closing down Outlo...

Outlook 2002 To field won't populate
I just set up Microsoft Outlook on my computer and I imported email adresses from my webmail account into Outlook 2002. When I go to type a new email message and I click on the "To" button to select recipients, my list of NAMES shows up in the left box (no addresses/just names). When I select a person's name to add to the "To" field, a semicolon, or a period shows up (no names or email addresses). I can't see who I've selected b/c all that shows up in the "to " field is a period or a semi-colon. It will actually send an email to the recipi...

Clearing the previous e-mail addresses in TO field?
We had a problem with a user's mailbox. We deleted it and recreated it. Now when people send her a message, and it autocompletes her name in the TO: field, they get an error. If they choose her name from the GAL, it completes just fine, but then they have BOTH instances in their cached list that autopopulates the next time they send her a message. How can we clear that list or remove the bad entry? Do a search for any *.nk2 files. rename it(/them), and then restart outlook. "Jeff Chapman" <jeff.chapman@salix.com> wrote in message news:098701c49a60$30c74480$...

To field shows empty in my meeting request
Hello, I sent the meeting request to my team members. The next day i opend the same request i am unable to view the invitee's name in the To field. To field appear " blank " I have checked in the scheduling & tracking area, there also invitee names are not appear. Can anyone help me to sortout the issue? I am using Outlook 2003 sp-3 ...

Values in Pay To Field
How do I remove values from the Pay To list? Through syncing with my PDA, a number of the valkues have become corrupted and I want to remove them In microsoft.public.money, Mike McLellan wrote: >How do I remove values from the Pay To list? Through syncing with my PDA, a >number of the valkues have become corrupted and I want to remove them Go to Banking->AccountTools->Categories&Payees->Payees, right-click a Payee and select Delete the selected Payee from the drop-list. Alternatively use the Delete button at the bottom to deleted the selected Payee from the drop-list....

Name Resolve in To Field
Outlook 2000 with SP3 on it. Am not able to have any of the email names that I sent resolve the next time I sent an email out. Example If I send and email to joe@abc.com, the next time I email and start typing jo, I should have all the names that start with j or jo resolve that were sent out. Not happing for this customer. Check the KB with no luck. Thanks CJR CJR <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook 2000 with SP3 on it. Am not able to have any of > the email names that I sent resolve the next time I sent > an email out. Example If I send and emai...

send email to multiple contacts, but not display other contacts in to field
Hi I would like to send some emails to multiple contacts, but would like to have the to field only showing the 1 contact, not all the others. could anybody tell me how to do this. Do not want to use bcc,as would like them to see there own contact. Thanks Tim Use a mail merge.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "tim" <adsl...

TO field no longer parses names correctly
I have some email distribution lists that I keep in plain text in this format: Smith, John; Cooper, Katy; I've always been able to copy and paste the plain text into the TO field, clicked on Check Names, and they would all be underlined, meaning that Exchange had looked them all up and verified them in the corporate address book. But now when I do that, it gives me an error message "Outlook found more than one Smith". If I click "Cancel", the TO field will convert all the commas into semicolons and really be messed up. Anyone know why this happened? Thanks. On Feb ...

Custom Entity Email "to field"
I have created a custom entity. When creating an email the new entity cannot be searched in order to add it to the "to" field, although it can be in the regarding field. Is there anyway to add custom entities to the "to" lookup? Thanks, Sarah I cannot do this either and I dont see a way to add a custom entity to the "To" field. However, it sounds like you are trying to send mail to your custom entity vs. a contact. WIthout knowing all the details, it may be better practice to associate a contact to that entity and record email activities under the cont...

Blank To field with Outlook 2003 and IMAP
Hello, I'm encountering the following problem ... I've configured Outlook 2003 SP2 with an IMAP account, and in the "Sent Items" the fied "To" is blank. It only appears if I download the message. Any idea to solve this issue ? Thanks ... Michel ...

cant find examples for adding javascript to fields
Hi, i cant find any examples on the net regarding adding javascript to a field. Cos I have added a new field to a form and wanted to use this new field to calculated another field's data Any one knows how to go abt doing it? Kindly assist. Thanks In a supported manner, javascript can only be added to Picklists. This can be added via the form editor by going into the properties for the picklist. There will be a tab for events that will allow you to enter the code. The function header is taken care of for you, so you just add the actual code to run. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM...

How do I set up excel to tab from field to field in a form?
any help would be appreciated... Big Mac, One approach is to unlock the cells you'll be using (Format - Cells - Protection - deselect Locked), then protect the sheet (Tools - Protection - Protect sheet). Now tabbing will be only to the unprotected cells. -- Earl Kiosterud "bigmac6365" <bigmac6365@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:020DDFD9-50F4-4FC2-A79F-0F0B1694C85E@microsoft.com... > any help would be appreciated... bigmac Several methods depending upon your particular sequencing needs. To TAB to desired cells....... 1. Unlock the cells you...

Populate Combo Box selection to field
Hello. I have a form with a combo box called username. The user selects their name, enters a password, and clicks OK. Upon clicking OK, my second form opens. On that second form I want to show the username selected in a field. Any help is apprecaited. Thanks. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200709/1 One option would be to keep the password form open, but hide it. Then you could refer to the username on that form in your second form with something like: =Forms!YourPasswordForm!cboYourUserName.Column(1) i...

Unpopulated TO Field
I recently had to "repair" Outlook 2003 and ever since I preformed the "repair" when I open the TO, CC or BCC fields, none of my contacts appear. I do I return this feature to Outlook? Thanks! Steve "Joe Colella" <joe@4hpc.com> wrote in message news:f2r4i.2094$ky6.1084@trnddc02... >I recently had to "repair" Outlook 2003 and ever since I preformed the >"repair" when I open the TO, CC or BCC fields, none of my contacts appear. > > I do I return this feature to Outlook? Do you mean the auto-complete list when you start...

Error Msg "You must enter a number between 0,00 and 100 000 000 000,00" pops up, when i enter data into fields, whose type is 'Decimal'.
Hi everyone, i am new to MS CRM. Therefore please bear with me. i have got this error msg "You must enter a number between 0,00 and 100 000 000 000,00." when i enter values into fields whose type is 'Decimal'. I searched through the KB articles and i found that this problem can be solved using an Update Rollup 2 for CRM 1.2. However i am using CRM 4.0 right now. Therefore is there any other suggestion to solve this problem? Warmest Regards, Thomas Thomas - what exactly is your issue here? the message you...