version matching

Do both people have to have the same version of Outlook running in order for
Tasks and Appointments to sync up properly when emailed between clients?
I'm seeing some irregularities between someone running Outlook in Office
2000 and mine which is part of Office 2003.

0
_

Appointments with reminders sent from Office 2002 or later will show up as
text in Outlook 2000 unless a hotfix is applied to the Outlook 2000
installation.  Besides this issue, I am not aware of any others except for
..pst file type incompatibilities, easily solved on the 2003 side.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, _ asked:

| Do both people have to have the same version of Outlook running in
| order for Tasks and Appointments to sync up properly when emailed
| between clients? I'm seeing some irregularities between someone
| running Outlook in Office 2000 and mine which is part of Office 2003.

0
MillyS (3228)
6/24/2006 10:21:27 PM
Thanks for that. Yes, appointments were turning up as text and complex text
with some code showing too.

We found that request for appointments or task sent from Office 2000 could
not be accepted or rejected, et cetera from Office 2003.

0
_

US version of money 04, to aussie vers. ,Will it convert?
I've just upgraded from M2000 to M04 ,with great difficulty ,I kept getting incompatible vers error ,I transferred what I could via QIF files ,finally got it to work losing reports and other stuff. It turns out I really did have a US version I thought was an Aussie(Australian) version, I Bought it at a swap meet.(buyer beware). My Question is will I be able to convert back it to an Aussie version in a few years,or will I run into the same problem again? Jan S Unless things radically change in how international versions of Money are designed, the drill will be exactly the same. &quo...

Downloading Trial Version
I have downloaded and ran the installation software that appears on my Desktop several times and Publisher never shows up in any of the program files or on my Desktop or Start Menu, etc. I have also searched the computer for it. It is important that I have Publisher asap in order to finish a project for a college class... Any suggestions greatly appreciated! ...

SP1A on version 8.0
I just installed sp1a on version 8.0 The problem is the users that do not have admin rights get a message you do not have rights to run this application. They are set up as power users and all was well before the service pack upgrade. Would like to keep these user out of the admin group ...

Setup cannot remove the older version of Microsoft Office Pro 2010
With Windows 7 Ult (X64), I have MS Office Ult 2007 (X86) installed. I am trying to install MS Office Pro 2010 (X86). I selected an 'upgrade' install and it failed with the subject line message. I then tried to uninstall Office 2007 from control panel; same result. Log shows: Description Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 setup did not complete successfully. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Problem signature Problem Event Name: Office12Setup Problem Signature 01: {91140000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} Problem Signature 02: 14.0.4763.1000 Problem Signature...

I have a pre-loaded version of Money2002 but....
.....I would like to know if I can successfully install it on my (soon to be purchsed) new notebook. I have the Cert. of Authenticity. Any ideas? -- Darren Your original computer should have come with a set of install disks for all the preloaded programs. If you still have these disks, you should be able to install Money on your new notebook. Also, you might see if Microsoft Works comes with your new laptop. Most times, the latest version of Money is included as well and you won't need to install the older version unless you like it better. "Darren Vaughan" <Darre...

Enter Match Invoice
Hello, when I enter a purchase invoice via Enter Match Invoice, I get a RCT number automatically assigned. Then I also get a voucher number (from posting). What is the difference between these two numbers? Thanks Michelle Hi Michelle, Because it's really done via two transactions, here's the scoop. The Receipt number is attached to the receipt of the items. You could have received the items before you received the vendor invoice. The Voucher number is a number generated by GP to attach to the invoice when the payable is created. I hope this helps. Kind rega...

Which version is the current version
PLease confirm which is the current latest fully released version of CRM is it 4.0 or still 3.0 ? Dave CRM 4.0 is the latest version although different companies are still working with CRM 3.0. ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ ...

Query to get sum of a field if two fields match
Hi, Im trying to get a query to give me the sum of a field, if two other fields in the table match. for eg (table): Reporting Month Closure Month Actual balance Sep 07 Sep 07 1 Sep 07 Sep 07 1 Sep 07 Oct 07 1 In the above table, i need to build a query to get me the sum of the actual balance if the reporting month and the closure month match. The input format for the reporting month and the closure month is dd-mmm-yy, however th...

Windows Live version 12
I can't get used to the latest version of Live Mail (v14?) but liked the previous one (12). Is there any possible it can still be obtained? Thank you -- Jennifer I don't like version 14 either. If you find where to get version 12 please post back here. thank you. "Jennifer" <jennifer@discussions.microsoft> wrote in message news:B2BA351D-A163-4DE1-9C56-36F6539521C5@microsoft.com... > I can't get used to the latest version of Live Mail (v14?) but liked the > previous one (12). Is there any possible it can still be obtained? Thank > you >...

Fail to load debug version of a DLL
Hi. I want to get some log messages from a DLL, so after the installation of the product I replace the release version of that DLL with its debug version. It's used during Widows authentication and first time it must be loaded by 'winlogon.exe'. After restarting machine an error occures presumably at the step of Windows authentication, stating, that the abovementioned DLL failed to load. I've checked the 2 versions of it (debug and release) with DependencyWalker, they both are dependent on the the same modules... So, the question is somewhat abstract: what are the main reasons...

Matching data and returning header
I have a list of Employees and I want to lookup and copy each employee' department into the next field. Right now I have it setup on two sprea sheets. One spread sheet has the list of employees as part of a inventory. *Employee Deparment* Employee Employee Employee Employee Employee Employee Employee The other spreadsheet has all the departments and the respectiv employees in columns. DEPARTMENT 1 DEPARTMENT 2 DEPARTMENT 3 Employee 1 Employee 1 Employee 1 Employee 2 Employee 2 Employee 2 Employee 3 Employee 3 Employee 3 Employee 4 Employee 4 Employee 4 Employee 5 Employee 5 Em...

Adding Forms from earlier versions
I ues OL 2002. I just downloaded RealEstate Forms that was used in OL 97/98. Can it be used in OL 2002? How can it be installed? IIRC, the add-in forms were a .pst file. Run the .exe and see what happens. I still run the Diary application and I used to run the While You Were Out form from 97/98. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Rick asked: | I ues OL 2002. I just download...

Regsvr32 failed for debug version of Dll, why?
Hi There, I am working on a MFC application with sone Dlls. Development environment: Visual Studio 6.0 / Sp6 on Windows XP/Sp2. I login the system as an administrator. When I was registering debug version of my dll using regsvr32, it failed. Result of debugging points to: BOOL COleLinkingDoc::RegisterIfServerAttached(LPCTSTR lpszPathName, BOOL bMessage) The lpszPathName is my dll file name, which is empty; although I am sure the path name has been sent to the regsvr32. I tried to register the same dll file programmatically: // Start of the code ///////// #ifdef _WIN32 // this call ...

RegEx matching in multiline is not working
Hi, I am trying to do some regex replacement, but thats not working. Initial Text: " Change: new Client: L_Hotfix User: ramte Status: new Description: <enter description here> Test this : description. Files: //users/harsha/testfile.txt # add " I need to replace the description section Final: " Change: new Client: L_Hotfix User: ramte Status: new Description_mod: Modified Test desc: ID: xxxx xxx, ..... Files: //users/harsha/testfile.txt # add " In the above text i need to modif...

Move to match cells
My spreadsheet looks like this: A B C D E 1 000801025-8 009601025-3 2007 000801025-8 2007 2 000801026-9 009601026-4 2004 000801026-9 2004 3 000801028-1 009601028-6 2006 000801028-1 2006 4 000801036-8 009601036-3 2008 000801036-8 2008 5 000801044-5 009601044-0 2007 000801044-5 2007 6 000801044-5 009601055-0 2004 000801055-5 2004 7 000801055-5 009601064-8 2001 000801064-3 2001 8 000801055-5 009601091-2 2006 000801091-7 2006 9 000801064-3 009601095-6 2002 000801095-1 2002 10 000801091-7 009601097-8 1998 0008...

2003 version to 2000 version
I created a file using publisher 2003 on my laptop, emailed it to work, where I have publisher 2000, and now I can't open it. Is there any way to open this on my machine at work? The only way you can open it is by save the file as a Publisher 2000 file format. You will have to go to a machine that has Publisher 2003 on it and go to File > Save As and change the file save as type to Publisher 2000. Note that there may be some formatting loss going to a legacy version. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS&quo...

Has anyone found a fix for this in 2004 version?
When I receive an Advisor FYI about my checking account I click on the FYI and receive details about the FYI along with a snapshot of the Cash Flow Forecast. However, for me the Cash Flow forecast at this page shows a very old (3 yrs) and closed Bank One checking account (with no history of course) and not my current checking account. If I click on the Cash Flow it takes me to a page with the correct information and bank account. Why would this one page in Money revert to a closed account with no history for the past 3 yrs. I have attempted to resolve by saving my file, renaming it and th...

version
Does your query have a start time and end time. If so, you can't run the query to see your time on Paper with Paper still open as you will not have an end time and the query will (when you try and open it) try a half calculation (that like say 1 + = intead of 1 + 1 =). Maybe I am not understanding. Can you post the sql so we cna see it -- Wayne Manchester, England. "relativehunter" wrote:version > I am having a problem with a form and a query. When I open the form (called > Paper), it runs a query that adds a row to a table called Time. If P...

.NET Framework: Is version 1.1 included in version 3.5?
On my PC, I have a series of .NET Frameworks installed. Can I delete former versions like 1.1 if I have 3.5 available? ...

Updating hyperlinks to point to PDF versions of converted documents
Hi all, I have a large group of Word docs that I convert to PDF on a regular basis. Each Word document contains hyperlinks to other Word documents. I want to bulk-convert all of the Word docs to PDF and have the hyperlinks inside the documents updated to point to the PDF versions at the same time. I can write a macro to do this, but is there any way to get Word, Acrobat (or other app) to perform this task automatically? NOTE: I am currently using Word 2007 "Save as PDF", but I also have access to Acrobat 9. Thanks for your help. ...

Trail version after installing 2005 downloadable version
I recently purchased 2005 Deluxe off of the web site and now my application says it is a trial version. ANyone know the work around? Solutions to this have been posted in the last twenty four hours. Next time, please buy the CD as you can save yourself lots of problems. "Dan W" <Dan W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B75CB6C-1248-4BDB-8B93-3298F90E9D85@microsoft.com... >I recently purchased 2005 Deluxe off of the web site and now my application > says it is a trial version. ANyone know the work around? Where have been posted? Thanks in advanced. ...

OFFICE 2007 ENTERPRISE english version
I have an original CD with OFFICE 2007 ENTERPRISE hebrew version. In order to install the english version (menu/toolbars in english but all the documents features available in both languages) i asked from the vendor for and I get a supplementary CD (MS-OFFICE-ENG-SLP). How can I install the software, the hebrew OFFICE first and after that the english kit or invers? Thank's - Niki Here you will find the Phone numbers and email addresses as to where and whom to contact about Office Enterprise and your issue. Scroll down to the bottom of page to North America or to the nearest s...

Academic version of Microsoft Office Professional 2007
I have the opportunity to purchase the 'academic version of Microsoft Office Professional 2007. Is the 'academic' version reduced in capabilities from just the basic Microsoft Office Professional 2007? hi Bob, BobC wrote: > I have the opportunity to purchase the 'academic version of Microsoft > Office Professional 2007. > Is the 'academic' version reduced in capabilities from just the basic > Microsoft Office Professional 2007? No, you just may use it for academic purposes. mfG --> stefan <-- ...

Inter-Match
There is a problem with the inter-match in Great Plains. Cost adjustments to vendor invoices in the current month are trying to post to the previous month. It looks like it is trying to tie the cost adjustment to the receipt date. This is a problem because we frequently receive goods in one month but do not receive the invoice until the following month. The cost adjustments need to post in the month the invoice is received. Any ideas how to fix? I could not recreate the error. I did a PO, received stuff in April at a different cost from the PO and then did an Invoice Match at...

FRx Version with Dynamics GP V10, SP3
Which version of FRx should I be using with Dynamics GP V10, SP3. I just installed SP3 and want to make sure my FRx is up to dat also. I am currently using FRx 6.7.5014 (updated Dynamics from V10 SP1 to SP3) Thanks! -- Doug Doug, According to my list at http://victoriayudin.com/2008/10/13/frx-service-packs/, you're on SP 5. I would recommend going to the latest SP, which is 10. At my blog link above there will be a link to the download. If you're looking for more FRx information, check out Jan Harrigan's blog: http://www.frxbuzz.com/. Jan's got an amazingly deta...