verify that an email was read without using a receipt

I'm trying to check to see if there is away that a message was read by the
receiver that did not send a read receipt.
0
RCNellis (1)

In news:20181391-62B0-4CFD-95D6-C2323D435B06@microsoft.com,
RCNellis <RCNellis@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> I'm trying to check to see if there is away that a message was read
> by the receiver that did not send a read receipt.

Ask them, or see whether they did the thing that you asked them to do in the
message you sent. :)

0
lanwench (7567)

How to insert new row in excel using MFC
I have succesfully opened the .xls file & able to write in the cells. But I want to insert a new row in excel using MFC. Can any one guide me. Animesh, Are you using automation? what classes are you using? which version of Excel are you using? Your information is very short, to recognize the problem. Can you describe more in details. "Animesh" <Animesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E36D5BA-D527-42C2-B57B-A29E275C0B31@microsoft.com... > I have succesfully opened the .xls file & able to write in the cells. > But I want to insert a new row in ex...

Access Database; Use for clients
I need sorten amount of space for my college and business in access how do work this in Office Proffesional 2007? Douglas >...sorten sorten amount of space ... sorten is not a word as far as I know. certain amount of space? sorting amount of space? > how do work this in Office Proffesional 2007? work what? what exactly do you want to do? Regardless of what you mean by sorten, it is also unclear what you are asking. -- HTH, George "Douglas" <Douglas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FCB82BE-4FF1-4FC3-98A7-1FC350C62694@microsoft.com... >I need...

Email editor #2
Has anyone else noticed a compatibility problem between Outlook 2003 and word 2002? We are on the verge of upgrading about 50 workstations to Outlook 2003 but have found that on the test PC the Spell checker does have all the options and funstions it currently has with Outlook 2002. After poking around a bit I noticed that the use Microsoft Word for your email editor is not a selectable option (greyed out). I cannot find anything in the Microsoft knowledgebase and only found one other newsgroup on the web that had complaints about this same issue and the effects it has on the spell ...

setting up email thru outlook 2000
How do i set up outlook email account using msn.com what is incoming mail serves is it pop3/imap and what is my smtp server..how do i set it up, help please! ...

Hide email address properties
when a user doubles clicks a name in the global address list (from outlook) they can see users phone number, mobile number.... I would like to disable the option the view properties, or the Phone/Notes tab any help is greatly appreciated. Remove the appropriate fields from the Display Template(s). This may help: HOW TO: Modify Display Template to make default email address appear in Address Book/GAL http://exchangepedia.com/blog/2006/11/how-to-modify-display-template-to-make.html -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------...

duplicate emails
Email Client: pop I receive and send duplicates of every email and I want to change this. In 'tools' and then 'send and receive' I notice it has two email addresses listed, <br> mjbats@iprimus.com.au (POP) and iprimus.com.au(POP), so I suspect that is why everything is duplicated. How do I delete one of the email addresses? ...

Verify Password
Just download Money 2006 Delux trial version and would like to setup my account and connect to my bank (Hang Seng Bank) which is listed on the directory.. however, it keep saying my "verified password" is not correct and don't proceed to connect..what's wrong? I am 100% sure the password and verify passward are the same (no caps lock).. Please help. In microsoft.public.money, Casper wrote: >Just download Money 2006 Delux trial version and would like to setup my >account and connect to my bank (Hang Seng Bank) which is listed on the >directory.. > >ho...

Incrementing/decrementing column characters using only worksheet functions?
How can I increment and decrement column characters/letters using worksheet functions? I have a list of 5 characters corresponding to columns. The first character might be A, for column 1. How can I get the second character in the list to automatically configure itself to be B, the third C, the fourth D and the fifth E? That is, I want to set this up so that the second character is linked to the first, the third to the second and so on. That way if I change the first character from A to D then the second character in the list will automatically become E, the third will change to F, the f...

Unable to Reply or Forward Emails in Outlook 2003
I am receiving the following error when trying to reply to an email in Outlook 2003, "You do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user." When the reply messaged pops up, the from field appears (which it normally does not do, unless selected from the view menu) with my name as the value. If I try to send, I get the error above. If I delete the value (my name) in the from field, it sends without a problem. This is very frustrating as I am the only user. I do not have this problem on other computers nor do I receive the error on OWA. It seem...

Incoming email delayed
I am on an Exchange/Outlook 2000 network. Incoming email does not show up in the inbox until an older, previously viewed email or calendar event or contact is opened. Only is happening on 2 machines. Any suggestions? Aaron ...

publisher email as message
When i create a print publication in publisher, the ability to send it as an email "message" is not available. The ability to send it as an attachment is. I am using Publisher 2003 with outlook 2003. On another computer it works fine. I can send any publisher document as a message or attachement. 1. What am i doing wrong. 2. Does Outlook 2003 have to be active for this to work. Hi Mitz, 1. Make sure that Outlook 2003 is your default mail application. Go to Start > Control Panel > Internet Settings > Programs Tab and make sure Outlook is selected. 2. If the above d...

Email SLOW to show up on NT4 worstation
Server: SBS2000 with Exchange 2000, WINS & DNS pointing to the server, network - TCP/IP 10/100 Clients: XP Pro & NT4 with Outlook 2002 Up to date with service packs and patches Senario: An email is sent to users on the network. XP Pro user opens Outlook and the email pops up within a few seconnds in their Inbox. NT4.0 user opens Outlook and it takes close to 2 minutes before the email shows up in their Inbox. (Received time on the email is the same as the sent time). NT4 - PII 450MHz, 128MB XP - P4 1.7GHz, 256MB Is Outlook checking for received email as soon as it opens or is it on...

How to read Mac Address in Windows 95
Hi, All Is there anyway to get Mac Address programmaticaly without use Netbios interface and SNMP in windows 95? Thanks in advance. ...

Cannot verify email
I'm trying to retrieve a "reset password" link for another forum. However, the address the reset link was sent to is for some reason demanding I verify my username and password, which means that until I do I cannot recieve the reset link. However I do not know the username or password, and all my guesses were rejected. To test I tried to make a new account where I knew both username and password, but it rejected those as well even though they were correct. Whatever I put in, the window automatically pops back up. Now for some reason I can't even test the new acc...

Using a range object inside a formula
Hello, how would I go about this: Range("F8").Activate Selection.End(xlToRight).Select ActiveCell.Offset(2, 0).Select Range("F10", Selection).Select Dim rge As Range Set rge = Selection Range("C10").FormulaR1C1 = "=sum(" & rge & ")" Thats the concept of what I want to do. How do I fix it? I want to do this since the range is not always the same. The range selection and object is good. Range("C10").formular1c1 = "=SUM(R1C3:R200C3)" Will give the result of SUM($C$1:$C$200) Range("C10").f...

Retreiving deleted email
Can anone help me? I recently, about one or or two days ago, I deleted some very important letters and correspondence in Outlook express using hotmail as my mail. Is there a trick to retrieving these deleted files..please someone must know? Thank you all in advance. Steve There is no trick. With hotmail, if it is gone, it cannot be recovered. "Steve martinez" <stever533@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ce2e01c48a5f$33a36910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Can anone help me? > I recently, about one or or two days ago, I deleted some > very important letters and correspond...

A form to be filled in and then to be used for a query
Hi ! I'm using MS Access 2003. In my table I have yes/no fields F1 to FN. In my query I want to select records from this table according to the values of F1, ... , FN. I want to use an entry form for specifying my query. My entry form will have checkboxes for specifying the values of F1, ..., FN. A record is to be selected from my table whenever it has "yes" values for all fields checked in the entry form. (Unchecked fields are ignored .) To carry out the query, I would like to check the values in the entry form, then push a button to have another form show up which display...

Auto Delivery of emails
have a customer who is obtaining emails from another user in his company. Spoke to both users. Neither does not recall how this occurred. The first user "had" an assistant who 'did something' so that when he and she were at a conference had his emails forwarded to the second but his secretary died recently and he does not know what she did. I checked his outlook for delegation....none. I checked his mailbox on exchange for Delivery Options and none exists...yet, the other user still gets the first users mail forwarded....all his emails. The first user "gets&q...

outlook account/email after XP 'upgrade'
I'm looking for advice. I just reinstalled XP Pro using the 'upgrade' option to preserve my programs and settings, etc.. The upgrade seemed to go OK, but now when I run outlook it has no knowledge of my previously working account, and no knowledge of any of my email. Any advice on how to get access to the previous email accounts/email? Thanks, Rob ...

very simple and useful, email password recovery tool
Outlook Password Recovery is a easy-to-use and wide compatiable tool, capable of instantly recovering email passwords for popular email clients, such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Incredimail, Eudora, etc. http://www.top-password.com/outlook-password-recovery.html -- johneou johneou wrote: > Outlook Password Recovery is a easy-to-use and wide compatiable tool, > capable of instantly recovering email passwords for popular email > clients, such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Incredimail, > Eudora, etc. > > http://www.top-password.com/outlook-pa...

email accounts #4
Out look no longer is allowing me to change default settings i.e., email accounts. And at the same time it only checks for mail on the default account and will not check on the second account... (Outlook express works just fine)... ...

Setting Up Email Accounts From All Other Email Providers
When will Windows Live Mail (desktop) allow it's user's to be able to set up email accounts with Yahoo, Gmail, AOL & all the others? Why do they have to be limited to Hotmail & MSN email accounts? You are misinformed. "Lex Luthor" <LexLuthor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32EE0AA8-6E79-45FB-8ACD-707FF9298C6F@microsoft.com... > When will Windows Live Mail (desktop) allow it's user's to be able to set > up > email accounts with Yahoo, Gmail, AOL & all the others? Why do they have > to > be limited to...

Incoming Emails
Hello, We installed the CRM1.2 on the same server with exchange. Everything is working fine except that the CRM users can not see incoming emails inside CRM although these emails are CRM emails. Can anybody tell what is the reason of that? Regards, Khalid Do you have installed the Router? The Router is a bridge=20 between the Exchange and the CRM who study the incoming=20 flow of emails and copy to the CRM everything who is of=20 the CRM. I hope who that help you.=20 []'s Vin=EDcius Pitta Lima de Ara=FAjo >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > We installed the CRM1.2 o...

Not recieving emails...
I have established an email account with Windows email and linked my yahoo email account. I can send messages yet I do not recieve the test messages to my Windows Mail account they do go to my Yahoo account but not to my Windows Mail inbox. I do not know what to do. Looked for answers on Windows website but did not find what I was looking for can someone please help me. Also when I click on the Send/Recieve tab it has me log in to my email account and then does not take login. Yet the account works. I do not understand. Thanks Jim It is a Yahoo Plus account - right? You must...

Cross-Verifying Data in EXCEL
Hi there, I'm just looking to use excel to cross-verify data. What I have is to worksheets, both with a large number of data i columns such as as "Name" and "Manager". I wanted to verify that bot spreadsheets have the same information. For rows that do not match, I would like something to occur in exce that would pinpoint this to me. Whether it tell me the list in a ne worksheet or highlight the rows, anything. Does anyone have any suggestions about how I can go about doing this? Thanks very much for your help -- Pre --------------------------------------------...