Verification of actions when deleting emails

Trying to locate the section of the outlook express
program where I can turn off the verification function.

Everytime I want to delete an email, I have to respond to
a verification asking me if I'm sure I really want to
delete the message(s).

This is annoying.

I know there is a way to "turn off" the verification
function, but I can't seem to find it.

I've spent considerable time in the help directory trying
to solve this problem.

It was literally no help at all.

Can anyone out there offer some advice on where to look to
find the "switch" to turn it off?

I would be very appreciative if someone can help me with
this issue.

Thank you,

S. Benedict
srbenedict@sbcglobal.net

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office
family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one
of
these newsgroups:
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroupsmicrosoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress
for OE 5.5x
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroupsmicrosoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
for OE 6.x
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroupsmicrosoft.public.internet.mail.mac
for the Macintosh version of OE
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.internet.outlookexpress.mac&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroups

for all the microsoft.public newsgroups). The links under the newsgroup
references are for use with MS's web newsreader (not exactly the best way to
post but it works for some people)

Also a good source of Outlook Express info can be found here:
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Steve Benedict <srbenedict@sgcglobal.net> asked:

| Trying to locate the section of the outlook express
| program where I can turn off the verification function.
|
| Everytime I want to delete an email, I have to respond to
| a verification asking me if I'm sure I really want to
| delete the message(s).
|
| This is annoying.
|
| I know there is a way to "turn off" the verification
| function, but I can't seem to find it.
|
| I've spent considerable time in the help directory trying
| to solve this problem.
|
| It was literally no help at all.
|
| Can anyone out there offer some advice on where to look to
| find the "switch" to turn it off?
|
| I would be very appreciative if someone can help me with
| this issue.
|
| Thank you,
|
| S. Benedict
| srbenedict@sbcglobal.net

0
MillyS1 (1480)

Check Verification data is not saved into the database
A Check tender type has been created with the "Open" Check Verification. It seems to work OK except: 1) Although Driver's License, State and Birth Date are diaplyed on the form in POS the data entered is not saved into the Database. 2) The account Number is masked with X's. Can this be switched off anywhere? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open th...

import email??
hi, i have outlook on my computer, and i want to have my email address from school (thomas.grace@villanova.edu) show up on outlook - is this possible? Thanks Its depends on a few things: What version and what mode of Outlook are you using, mode information only applies to Outlook 98 and 2000 and can be found by clicking on Help > About > 2nd line (will say Internet only or Corporate/Workgroup) What sort of mail server is the school running, i.e. Exchange, POP3 or IMAP What sort of accounts have you set up in your Outlook, i.e. Exchange, POP3 and/or IMAP "Tommy" <thoma...

Recover lost email

Email router rule deplyment wizard error
I am testing a CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0 upgrade and I have run into an issue at the point of setting up the email router rules. I have followed the upgrade instructions by first installing the old CRM 3.0 email router and then installed the new CRM 4.0 email router. I ran the setup using the updates patch Exchange_i386.msp and then followed up with the rollup 12 update to the email router. I have configured the environment such that all users continue to use the forward mailbox for the incoming email, basically the same way as it was configured back with CRM 3.0. I also ran the router con...

Deleted items
Is it possible to delete from the 'Deleted Items' folder using a range dates, or before a date? You can sort by date and then delete the messages from above or below a certain date. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Hilary Lewis" <hilarylewiscol@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:O8DrwJEaKHA.5544@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to ...

Find action related to GUID?
Anyone know how to find what action corresponds to a GUID in an error message? For example: Action {231AE0C1-6DCE-DB11-AD13-005056BB3A43} failed in step {1E1AE0C1-6DCE-DB11-AD13-005056BB3A43} of process instance {46E8E94D-76D2-DB11-AD13-005056BB3A43} I'd like to know what action is failing, but it's not straight-forward like matching a Contact to a GUID. Hi Chad All I can add if it helps is that looks like a workflow error, wen the entities error they offer the entity name. We are in the middle of building CRM explorer but its a little way off at the moment Cheers -- Alist...

duplicate email #7
I have some client using outlook who receive duplicate email (2 times) everytime. How can I fix it?? The server is using SBS2003, just like windows 2003 server + exchange 2003. Any advise? Edf Hi Edmond, did you check the rules. If you get duplicate amails, it is often that you have double rules on a mail. Please check you r rules! -- Gestern lief noch alles, ich habe nichts gemacht! Bitte in der Newsgroup antworten, damit jeder davon was hat "Edmond" <reg@megawharf.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:#GqmYtXPEHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have some client using ou...

EMailing Reports From Access 06-19-07
I know this may have been asked, but after looking on the Internet, I need some clarification...Can reports be emailed from Access? The environment that I have is as follows...WinXP SP2, Outlook 2002, 2003 or 2007, all with SP's applied. I would be using Leban's method of exporting the reports to PDF format. From what I've read, it's a security risk. I understand that, but I've also seen some other things that suggest that maybe it can be done via VBA. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jeff G It's a security risk only because Outlook (and other e-mai...

How to restore a deleted Outlook 2003 contacts folder
I had first-level folders called bkgs_future, 0907, 0908. I deleted the first one, and for some strange reason the others disappeared as well (althought they weren't represented as sub-folders). When I right click on Personal Folders and select properties, then click on Folders it shows: Deleted Items\Bkgs_future\0907 Deleted Items\Bkgs_future\0908 But when I click on 'deleted items' it list various folders but not these ones. How can I retrieve these folders if they aren't visible in 'deleted items'? Why did it treat them as sub-folders when it didn'...

deleting rows
I have used excel for years and have never run across this problem. this is what I can do to get an error. 1. be in any file 2. save it 3. delete a row. 4. save it After #4, it meeses up and give me an error of Modver 8.0.1.4307 Offset 0018d268 APPver8.0.1.4307 Excel.Exe any suggestions? Thanks, cp try cleaning out temp dir, reboot computer -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software Granite Shoals, TX donaldb@281.com "charlie" <cpick88@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:032001c34b1f$82f1a610$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have used excel for years and have never run across > this...

Undeliverable! But only certain emails!
I'm getting very frustrated! :x I have Outlook 2003 and Windows XP. Whenever I forward a certain type of email (a newsletter from one source, and a link forwarded from another) I immediately get an "email" in my inbox saying it is undeliverable. I've checked Microsoft's knowledge base (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/286106/en-us) but it does not cover my situation. This doesn't come from my ISP. It doesn't get that far. The undeliverable "email" shows up in my inbox, not on my ISP. The message inside says: 550 5.7.1 m46DLijx012817 This message does not...

Cascade delete
Hi, I need to find out if the cascade delete option is set on any of the tables in my database. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers Mounilk Mounilk (mounilkadakia@hotmail.com) writes: > I need to find out if the cascade delete option is set on any of the > tables in my database. Any help is greatly appreciated. Look up the catalog view sys.foreign_keys in Books Online. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/downloads/books.mspx Books Online for SQL S...

Re-install a database/company after deleting the DB in SQL EM.
Can anyone list all the tables that need to be cleaned out if a company database is deleted in Enterprise Manager before the company is deleted in GP? I have mistakenly done this and would like to clear everything out and set up that same database name again. No backup yet as it was a brand-new migration database ( a poor excuse I admit) that had the migration run on it. Thought we had it by clearing out the related company entries in the SY01500, DU0000xx, SY40500, SY40502? and a few more tables, but the new company setup still bombs on the very last step of the SQL setup (loading d...

Credit card ADDRESS VERIFICATION! ADDRESS VERIFICATION!!!
Address verification is a very basic feature that is a must for any business shipping product, and getting orders over the phone. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.msp...

Group email
There is nothing under "Contact" that will allow me to make a "Distribution List". Nothing under "Help Topics" that points to creating a group email. Under "Personal Address Book" there is advise as follows: A customizable address book best used to store personal distribution lists you frequently address messages to, such as a list of everyone on the racquetball team. If you use Microsoft Exchange Server, you can also add an address for a public folder to the Personal Address Book. Personal Address Book files have a .pab extension and can be st...

Email Templates, dynamic content not populating
I've created an email template for an account. The body of the template begins.... Dear {!Contact:First Name;}, Blah, blah, blah..... The problem is the contact.firstname is not being pulled into the email. Anyone run into this? Just tried it here and it worked OK. The Contact is the Primary Contact on the Account form. Be sure that field is properly populated. Larry "Joe Nakanishi" <JoeNakanishi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B37B27E4-9270-417E-B050-B7F839AB508A@microsoft.com... > I've created an email template for an account. The bo...

Cannot delete item
We have some items that were created in error that I'm trying to delete. There has never been any transaction activity on them. When I try to delete them from item maintenance I get a message that each is "a component on one or more bills of materials..." and can't be deleted. I've checked BM010115 and BM00111 and don't find these items listed at all either as a parent or component item. Is there any way to tell what's triggering this message and preventing deletion of these items? Thx. -- Jim@TurboChef ------=_NextPart_0001_F02E1AFE Content-Type: tex...

Deleting Autofill Email Address
I'd like to delete (or turn off) the email address autofill/auto complete feature in MS Outlook 2002. Many of the address are no longer used/no longer valid and it's a pain to have the bad address continually pop up when I'm trying to type a name in the "to" line. Ideally, I'd like to clear the addresses I now have and start anew. Thanks in advance. Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry when presented in the suggested names list (use your arrow key to migrate to the entry) and then hitting your Delete key before you t...

Admin role deleted from logged in user.
Bit of a problem here... would appreciate some advise. Logged in user removed 'admin' role from their MSCRM user profile... now we can't get back in to mange roles. Has anyone resolved this before? Help appreciated? thanx resolved. "joem@cogentec.com" <joem@cogentec.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A433FEC4-3922-4E2F-9FD5-3C7A483452B5@microsoft.com... > Bit of a problem here... would appreciate some advise. > > Logged in user removed 'admin' role from their MSCRM user profile... now we > can't get back in to mange ro...

Default email-addresses
Hi I'm trying to figure out how I can set up new users in different OU's or groups in AD to recieve different default email-addresses. What I want to do is host email for another company on our exchange server. I want to use their own domain name for their email. Other solutions to this problem are also welcome. I seems really hard to find info on hosting mail on exchange server. Does anyone know any good sites for info on this subject? This is easy to accomplish. First you cannot do it based on the OU, you can do it based on the server, but if they are on the same server you a...

CRM Router Problem / Verification
When I browse to the http://crmex:80/MSCRMConnector/ICrmEmailDispatch.SRF file (mailserverurl on the CRM server), the following message is displayed in the browser? {{handler "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\MSCRMC~1 CrmEmailDispatch.dll"/CrmEmailDispatch}} Is this correct? If not, please tell me what should happen. I've been through every email post in here and still cannot send messages from CRM. The associated Event Log message when trying is: Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 2/22/2004 Time: 2:42:55 PM User: N/A Comput...

Generating Auto-Acknowledgement emails
I am looking for a solution to send a response to people who email a particular address (support@company.com) confirming the message was received. I would also like to set it up so that the auto-ack message is sent only during non-business hours. I'm guessing this is an SMTP gateway product that I will have to setup, but if anyone knows of another product I would appreciate any knowledge transfer you have to offer. -Robin Try Exclaimer (www.exclaimer.com). -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog -----------------------------------...

verification
Ok, I had the 120 eval running smoothly. I then installed on top of the eval to the release version. Here is the question; How can I confirm that I am now in the release version and not the eval? I sure do not want to think I’m ok, the on the 120th day it stops working Any help greatly appreciated.. If you ran the Installation and installed over your Eval version then you are good to go. You can verify by checking the Exchange Setup Log file. See, http://support.microsoft.com/?id=276206 -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP "Mac" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft....

Outlook automatically deletes messages
Somehow I have changed a setting, and now my Outlook inbox automatically rids itself of messages over a week old. I need desperately to set it to keep all messages until I manually delete them; could you pleas provide explicit instuctions as to how to effect this change? Thanks in advance, Criag ALSO: I am running Outlook 200 on XP Pro >-----Original Message----- >Somehow I have changed a setting, and now my Outlook inbox >automatically rids itself of messages over a week old. > >I need desperately to set it to keep all messages until I >manually delete them; co...

How do I turn off the Delete Confirm in Excel/VBA
I have a workbook which contains only VBA which acts on another workbook and produces up to 20 working worksheets which I cancel with Sheet(X).Delete, how do I prevent up to 20 msgboxes asking me to confirm that I want to delete Hi application.displayalerts=false 'delete code application.displayalerts=true -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Terry Lawson" <Terry Lawson@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:A8C1B110-CEAA-4403-94C2-C482384A421B@microsoft.com... > I have a workbook which contains only VBA which acts on another workbook and > ...