Vacation Message #2

Just wondering if there was a way to set up an away/vacation message
in Outlook Express???  If anyone could help it would be greatly
appreciated.

You can create messae rules for this.

For more info ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office
Outlook forum.

Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office
family.

Here is the link for the right forum

Good Luck!

--
Roady [MVP]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Setting Permissions on a Mailbox

-----
"Jo" <lablover220700@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Just wondering if there was a way to set up an away/vacation message
> in Outlook Express???  If anyone could help it would be greatly
> appreciated.

Roady

Strange tabbed dialog message pump issue
I am running into a nasty issue that I don't quite understand. My application has a tabbed dialog type control (Stingray Tab-Wnd control) contained in a CFormView object. Within some of the tabs are CDialog-derived windows containing a grid control. I initialize all tab windows when the form view opens. The grid control also has an OnInitialUpdate method that gets called. When a tab is clicked, if it's the first time, a call is made to the tab to fill the grid. After the CFormView initialization is complete I active the first tab programatically and it fills it's gri...

Identity Switch Cancelled #2
Hello, I'm getting following error: "Identity Switch Cancelled The current identity could not be changed because one of the applications was unable to switch. Close any open dialog boxes in other applications before trying again." I'm running MS outlook 2003 SP2 on Citrix Presentation Server 4, but this problem occurs on the people working outside citrix. I have found solution to edit HKCU/Identities and change value in Last User ID to the one from Identities itself (SID number in brackets). The problem is I have to change this to 500 people, I tried to script that, but o...

Problem copying formula. #2
This should be simple But .... In column A is the house Number, In column B is the street. In C1 I have =concatenate(A1," ",B1) - this puts the House number and street in C1 with a space between them. OK. I now need to copy this down 3000 rows but when I copy the cell C1 to C2 I get exactly the same formula in C2. I expected it to change to =concatenate(A2," ",B2) This must be finger trouble but it is driving me MAD! Any suggestions. TIA Bob (rapidly loosing the few hairs left) "Robin Gray" <robin@robingray.co.uk> wrote in news:dfkem5$6u$2@nwrdmz03.d...

emails #2
hi, my internal (in my office) exchange server 2003 server doesn't download all emails from external (at internet service providers) server when i boot my internal server. MX is properly configured. please help me is there any settings for this? SMTP is push protocol. As such it does not "download" mail, it accepts whatever other servers have to send. Who runs and configures your external server? Rana wrote: > hi, > > my internal (in my office) exchange server 2003 server doesn't download all > emails from external (at internet service providers) serv...

Calculated Field based on 2 Running Totals in PivotTable
I need to create a calculated field in a pivot table that would be the ratio of two running totals already in my pivot table. I would like to avoid doing the calculation in cells outside the pivot table. Here is how my data needs to look and I am unable to get the ratio calculated: Week Running Total 1 Running Total 2 Ratio 1 2 3 0.67 2 5 10 0.50 3 7 21 0.33 4 10 40 0.25 hi, ! > I need to create a calculated field i...

ISINTEG
We get hundreds of thousands of "Ignoring message size because it is a CDO generated appointment instance" messages when running ISINTEG. The specific test is the folder test. I even created a new store and moved most of the mailboxes, and these messages still come up. As a result, a pass of this test takes over 7 hours on a 20GB store in a relatively recent server (dual 3.4 processors, 4GB RAM, u320 15k drives). These messages repeat on every pass as they are not "fixed" so I am concerned about my expanding time window for offline maintenance. I've searched the web and...

Time Zone of recieved message
Is there a way to detemine the time zone that a message was sent from? ...

Vacation Accrued
I would be interested in having the system accrue vacation pay based on the employee anniversary dates �not the calendar year and then somehow having that segregated from the current accrual � which is technically for next years vacation. I wonder if this is possible and how. Thank you, Liliana Hi Liliana, This would require customization - I could build this for you. If interested just post your email address and I'll contact you. "Liliana" wrote: > I would be interested in having the system accrue vacation pay based > on the employee anniversary dates –not the cale...

Moving read inbox messages to folders based on sender's address
I like to leave messages in my inbox until I've read/handled the items. (Minutes or months later.) Then I like to store the messages in folders and 95% of the time I'll store the message in a folder created for the sender. Of course, after using Outlook for 8 years, I have a ton of folders and spend an inordinate amount of time drilling down throught the folder heirarchy to find that belonging to my current correspondent. What I'd like to do is right click on a message from "BSmith@yahoo.com" and have menu option read "Move to Folder Bob Smith." Is there a ...

MS Money 2005
I goofed and set up several inventory products as non-inventory products...is there hope to convert same? Eric A. Nicolaus ...

Auto fill #2
If I enter Jan in cell A1, how can I fill in the months Feb, Mar, Apr etc! in cells A1 to A12 without using the mouse. How can I do this by using the keyboard. Thanks in advance Eamon There is no real good way of doing this. The best is probably recording a macro like this Sub Macro1() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 11/22/2003 by Peo Sjoblom ' ' Selection.DataSeries Rowcol:=xlColumns, Type:=xlAutoFill, Date:=xlDay, _ Trend:=False End Sub When you record the macro assign a short cut key, put it in your personal.xls Now type Jan in a cell, hold down shi...

can I set outlook to send a message received as "new" message ?
can I send a received e-mail as a "new" message Netscape allows send as new Don Hocutt, you wrote on Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:47:01 -0700: > can I send a received e-mail as a "new" message No. > Netscape allows send as new Use Netscape... ;-) -- Best Regards Christian Goeller Some misspellings, grammatical or linguistical mistakes found? All corrections would be appreciated! This is very simplistic. Sorry. The only way I know to pull this off is to open the email, copy its contents, paste it into a new message, and send new message. I do this on occasion when ...

Upgrade #2
I must planning an upgrade of my organization, on the whole, how many mailboxes it is possible to manage for every server? I've read somewhere that for exchange 2003 the max number is 4000-5000 MBXs, is true!? On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:52:35 +0200, "MMC" <ryuken_26@yahoo.it> wrote: >I must planning an upgrade of my organization, on the whole, how many >mailboxes it is possible to manage for every server? >I've read somewhere that for exchange 2003 the max number is 4000-5000 MBXs, >is true!? > There is no max. It depends on the type of client, t...

Outlook error message #20
Can anyone help? We are getting the following undeliverable message when trying to send e-mails: 550 Recipient Not Authorised (recipient rejected due to no authorised destination groups) This is not happening on all addresses - approx 75% are returning this message. We have checked with our service provider and they are happy that everything is working at their end. Many thanks Hmmm, is it possible that your provider's SMTP server is blacklisted by some of the engines on the Internet? "Angela Mackie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Vacation Expenses
I've been using Money for years and every time I go on vacation I am torn between tracking all vacation expenses as such or categorizing everything the way I normally do (i.e. Vacation: Travel vs Automobile: Gasoline). On one hand I would have a better understanding of how much it really costs to be on vacation and on the other I'd have more accurate numbers regarding specific categories. I guess I'm just wondering what other people's opinions are on this. Please chime in. Thanks, Richard ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==--...

Calculate Employee Vacation Due
I am trying to calculate when an employee is due his vacation. He gets 40 hours after 6 months of service from hire date. 80 hours on Jan 1 of the year following his first anniversary of hir date. 120 hours on Jan 1 seven years after ist anniversary of hire date -- SilverM7 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SilverM78's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1463 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26264 Hi see your other post -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "SilverM78...

How do I delete all duplicate email messages?
I just transfered all my message folders into Microsoft Outlook. Now I have as many as 4 duplicates of the same emails. How can I get only one copy to remain? http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#dupes --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, RRRoger asked: | I just transfered all my message folders into Microsoft Outlook. Now | I have as many as 4 duplicates of the same emails. H...

Shared public folder calendar in Exchange: how best to have subscribers request vacation time?
I've set up a SBS 2008 Server for our small business (medical practice with four partner physicians). I'm creating a common calendar for partners' work schedules, using categories such as "on call," "vacation," "business meeting", etc. I'd like the subscribers to the calendar to be able to submit requests for time off, on-call changes, etc., to our office manager so that she needs to massage the requests as little as possible before posting them to the shared calendar. Can anyone suggest a streamlined workflow for this? Most subscrib...

exchange 5.5 mailbox limits exceed message.
I have a mailbox that is recieving limit warnings. I look at it through the Exchange Administrator and it is over the limits. However when io log on to the mailbox it shows that it is well under the limits. I have checked all of the folders and I can not see what the problem is. Anyone have any idieas? Thanks. look to see if they have journaling turned on, a lot of times users click on journal and accept outlook to track EVERYTHING with outlook, you'll know if you go into users mailbox and click journal.. you have to check this with their profile thought, not yours. AL I check and...

Receive Duplicate Email Messages
I have been receiving duplicate email messages for monthes now. I have tried the repair wizard and it was unable to fix this problem. Any suggestions? (Outlook 2002) ...

Can't understand the error message
When I open this form I get a "Data type mismatch in creteria expression" and when I click on the button on the form I get "The expression you enetered refers to an object that is closed or doesn't exist" error in the code. When I click on Debug, it takes me to this line of code: Me.OutofScope_Table_subform.Form.RecordSource = "SELECT * fROM [OutofScope Table] WHERE [Project Number] ='" & _ Me.cmbProjectNumber & "'" & " AND [Task Number] ='" & Me.cmbTaskNumber & "'" & "...

Error Message #33
HELP!!! Two days ago my outlook (2000) began kicking me out of the system with the following message every time I open an e-mail or try to send an e-mail. Outlook executed an invalid instruction in module <unknown> at 0000:016431e. Other miscellaneous info follows. Does anyone have a guess??? I have tried everything I can think of going so far as to remove and reinstall the program. HELP!!!! ...

CRM4 Roll-up 2 and now workflow fails
We applied RU 2 for CRM 4 No we are unable to publish any workflows, we have created new workflows, taken ownership of old ones, saved, and then published - nothing, simple error saying save and then try again! Where now - remove RU 2? Regards Gavin On Feb 9, 5:01=A0pm, Gavin Urtel <GavinUr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We applied RU 2 for CRM 4 > > No we are unable to publish any workflows, we have created new workflows, > taken ownership of old ones, saved, and then published - nothing, simple > error saying save and then try again! > > Where now - r...

acrue vacation on vacation
what exactly does this function do? Hi, This just includes vacation hours in those hours used for accrual calculation, just like worked hours. >-----Original Message----- >what exactly does this function do? >. > ...

2 strange ones.. #2
I have developed an excel spreadsheet containing several macros, combo boxes and drop-down menus in Excel 97 (English version). I have two problems. 1) Some users experience that the text in combo boxes and drop-down menus are decreasing for every time you click them. What is wrong?? 2) The spreadsheet does not work, struggles to calculate, get VBA failure codes or does not even open for some users. Is there a problem with later Excel version or Excel in other languages? Any configurations that have to be done in VBA? What about add-ins? Any suggestions? RC ...