Hello,

I am having a problem with stationary when using word as the email editor.
What is required is for a logo to be placed as a backgroun image in the top
right hand corner. this works fine in outlook using this code:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<STYLE>
BODY {
 font-family: Arial;
 font-size: 10pt;
 color: 000000;
 background-position: right top;
 background-repeat: no-repeat;
 background-image: url(Pic.jpg);
}
</STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
</BODY>
</HTML>

However when Word is used as the email editor the background image is no
longer placed in the top right hand corner but rather is repeated!!!!

Please help.

0
HCS

Insert it in a table.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"HCS" <a@a.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am having a problem with stationary when using word as the email editor.
> What is required is for a logo to be placed as a backgroun image in the
> top right hand corner. this works fine in outlook using this code:
>
> <HTML>
> <HEAD>
> <STYLE>
> BODY {
> font-family: Arial;
> font-size: 10pt;
> color: 000000;
> background-position: right top;
> background-repeat: no-repeat;
> background-image: url(Pic.jpg);
> }
> </STYLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY>
> </BODY>
> </HTML>
>

> However when Word is used as the email editor the background image is no
> longer placed in the top right hand corner but rather is repeated!!!!
>
> Please help.

0
dianenws (1904)