Hello,

I am having a problem with stationary when using word as the email editor.
What is required is for a logo to be placed as a backgroun image in the top
right hand corner. this works fine in outlook using this code:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<STYLE>
BODY {
 font-family: Arial;
 font-size: 10pt;
 color: 000000;
 background-position: right top;
 background-repeat: no-repeat;
 background-image: url(Pic.jpg);
}
</STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
</BODY>
</HTML>

However when Word is used as the email editor the background image is no
longer placed in the top right hand corner but rather is repeated!!!!

Please help.

0
HCS

Insert it in a table.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"HCS" <a@a.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am having a problem with stationary when using word as the email editor.
> What is required is for a logo to be placed as a backgroun image in the
> top right hand corner. this works fine in outlook using this code:
>
> <HTML>
> <HEAD>
> <STYLE>
> BODY {
> font-family: Arial;
> font-size: 10pt;
> color: 000000;
> background-position: right top;
> background-repeat: no-repeat;
> background-image: url(Pic.jpg);
> }
> </STYLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY>
> </BODY>
> </HTML>
>

> However when Word is used as the email editor the background image is no
> longer placed in the top right hand corner but rather is repeated!!!!
>
> Please help.

0
dianenws (1904)

Mac Word 2008
I've used Word since version one for DOS and was an alpha tester for the first Word for Windows, so I'm not a total dunce. But for the life of me, I cannot figure how to place in the footer "Page X of Y (total pages)". For at least the last 10 years, plus in Mac Word 2004, I could open the footer and insert this feature easily. I've looked everywhere I can think of for information on how to do this in Mac Word 2008 to no blessed avail!! Why trying to do something that was so easy in previous versions of Word can possibly be viewed as an "enhancement&...

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

Why does Excel lag Word in the simple stuff?
Like choosing the default file location in Office 2007? Like having to alter basic Windows parameters just to change the default type for comments? Little stuff that says a lot about the quality of Microsoft programming and interface design. For several versions Microsoft said it was impossible, personal correspondence, to have combo-boxes in Word forms without writing macros although they were coded into Access. Voila, combo-boxes achieve the impossible in Word 2007. Ya gotta love (or something opposite) those guys . . Either way you get to pay full OS prices for Vista SP3 aka Win 7. ...

using forms

Using Spanish on Publisher

Word 2007 won't start
I have Word 2007 installed under Windows 7 32-bit, all apps updated to current patch/fix levels. Whenever I try to start Word 2007, I see the Word document screen, including a list of recovered documents. Before the startup sequence finishes, I get an error message tellng me that "Microsoft Word has stopped working." I've tried running MS diagnostics and had no luck. I'd prefer to re-install MS Word without reinstalling all apps, but the next step appears to be an uninstall/reinstall of MS Office. Any other ideas? Thanks! Michael L. Wyland Sumpti...

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Using XML with ASP.NET

Using secured OMA

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

Using resources, how to ?

scatter plots using pivot table data

Help pasting Word table into Excel, please?
(Using Word and Excel XP) I have a table in Word with no merged cells. The text in some cells, however, contain line or paragraph breaks. When copied and pasted into Excel, these cells are always formatted as merged, with a new cell at each line or paragraph break. Is there any way around this, so a cell will copy as a single cell with the breaks in the text? Ed I don't see how merged cells comes into play.... But saved from a previous post: If your cells in your word table contain paragraph mark or linebreak characters, then excel will bring them over as separate cells. On...

Allow temporarily use of right click

How to use interfaces

What do you use Excel for?

Clearing Form Content in Word 2007
Does anyone know how to clear the contents of a form in Word 2007? Create the form as a template and then use File New and select that template each time you want an empty form. -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "caehgar" <caehgar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA9A2941-7C23-4983-B4DE-C32F877757CF@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to clear the contents of a form in Word 2007? ...

using extended desktop mode
How can I move an Excel spreadsheet onto my second monitor. Word and Internet provide no problems, I just click & drag. Same way. You have to have the application window in a non-maximised state though, and you can then drag it from one to the other, or even size it so it spreads across the two screens completely. If I have the window maximised though, I am unable to drag it from screen to screen. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------�-------------------------...

How do I used the outlook?
I don't know my microsoft exchange sever so I can't put in the right user name. What should I do? Version of Outlook? Close outlook. Go to control panel, mail and delete the current profile and make a new profile - Choose the correct account type - for most people its POP3, but could be IMAP. If you need more assistance with this we need to know the version of Outlook and who your email provider is. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:daily...