using send to with outlook with multiple accounts

When I create a word document and try to send it as an
attachment using the send to command it ignores my choice
of email accounts. I click on the internet account and it
sent it using my exchange account.
0
xxx6498 (1)

Are you by chance using Outlook 98 or 2000?  If so, you're almost
certainly configured in Corporate/Workgroup mode because you're using
Exchange, and in CW mode, the account at the top of the list in Tools |
Services | Delivery is always the account used to send a message.  You'd
have to move a different account to the top to send through that
account, and even then, Exchange tends to override this setting.  More
info and some possible solutions available here:

http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/sendaccount.htm#cw

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

*** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered --
please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***

"Joe Bell" <xxx@consultjoe.com> wrote in message
> When I create a word document and try to send it as an
> attachment using the send to command it ignores my choice
> of email accounts. I click on the internet account and it
> sent it using my exchange account.

HTML edit for email template in Outlook 2003
If I'm editing new mail, I can set MS Word as editor and use script editor to access the HTML source. Now I'm creating a template for the autoreply, and it doesn't offer a choice to switch to MS Word. What should I do to edit the mail template content then? -- If you want to mail to me, please replace all instance of "e" to "a" in my email address. Thank you. Sorry for any inconvience caused, but there's many spam-mailers. ...

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

using forms

delegates: sending on behalf of hiding
Hi all, would anyone know if it's possible to hide the actual person that sends an email "on behalf of"? Currently, when someone sends "on behalf of" it will say "FirstName LastName [email@domain.top]; on behalf of; Firstname Lastname[email2@domain.top]". I'd like it to just look like email2@domain.top or something like that. Thanks, Rogier. In news:eNhlf.3020$j7.73598@news.indigo.ie, Rogier Schoenmakers <rogierschoenmakers@eircom.net> typed: > Hi all, > > would anyone know if it's possible to hide the actual person that >...

Using Spanish on Publisher

Outlook 2007 Not Responding in Vista 12-30-09
I have a Gateway notebook with Vista. I installed Office 2007 a month ago. It all works well except Outlook. When I load Outlook MOST of the time I see the send receive go to 56% then just sits at 56%. I get no email, then Outlook goes kind of grey and I get " Not Responding" on the top bar. Sometimes I can close Outlook and reload and it will get my email. I have searched the knowledge base and have no programs trying to access Outlook. This is apparently a known issue, is there a fix? Thanks for any help. No its not a known issue, its down to your configeration Have ...

Multiple Worksheet
I'm not sure how to explain this, but here we go. I have a workbook w/ multiple worksheets. The first worksheet is titled ALL. This includes all information from other worksheets. How can I have certain information transfer to other worksheets by recognizing initials? Basically if the "All" worksheet has has an S listed it - can I transfer to worksheet titled Scott w/o the beating of copy and paste? Thanks in advance. -- bonzai18 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bonzai18's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=g...

outlook or freeware calendar
My mother in law is in a nursing care facility. My wife is coordinating the schedules for each of the many family members to visit and take care of her. My wife (and I) use Outlook XP for personal calendars. Both of us are at a loss how to send our outlook calendar (in weekly view mode) to our various email correspondents. Is there a freeware program which will accomplish the same thing. The only way to achieve what we want to do that I can think of is to screen capture the calendar window, save the file and attach the file (jpg/bmp) to each correspondent. This seems to me to be a crude i...

Selecting A single Month From a Table with Multiple Months
The following code is used as the criteria in a selct query for a date field: >=DateSerial(Year(Date()),Month(Date())-1,1) And <=DateSerial(Year(Date()),Month(Date()),0) It has worked fine until the table included records from January 2010, database was created in 2009. Is there a fix or a better way to accomplish the intent? Not sure what your problem is the expressions you have return the first and last day of the prior month. So this is February 3, 2010 and the expression return 1/1/2010 and 1/31/2010. What do you want returned? What is the problem you are ha...

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Send email
Hey I have this code for sending email which I get it from MS HELP. I want to send email when txtAgedDay = -1 and I want it to automatically send without I need to open the form and it can only send once...Any idea? Sub SendMessage(Optional AttachmentPath) Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application Dim objOutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem Dim objOutlookRecip As Outlook.Recipient Dim objOutlookAttach As Outlook.Attachment ' Create the Outlook session. Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") ' Create the message. Set objOutlookMsg = objOutlook.Cr...

Outlook 2002
Occasionally I will reply to an e-mail and it will be sent using an e-mail account other then my Default. Any ideas as to how I can stop this? Thanks, Paul hi paul u shd hv more than 1 pop3 a/c, when u click "Send", note there's a little arrow next to it, under it there's a drop down menu & u shd choose the pop3 a/c that u'd like to send with.. HIH >-----Original Message----- >Occasionally I will reply to an e-mail and it will be >sent using an e-mail account other then my Default. > >Any ideas as to how I can stop this? > >Thanks, &...

Using XML with ASP.NET

Can't restore Outlook 2003 from the notification area (Windows XP Pro)
If I minimise Outlook to the systray, and then attempt to restore it at a later time I receive the following message in an XP balloon. "Outlook is not responding. If you are using an Exchange server email account you can cancel pending server requests by clicking the Outlook icon in the notifications area and then clicking Cancel Server Request on the shortcut menu. " I am not using Exchange, therefore I don't have the option to cancel server requests - this is a standalone system - it's not even networked! How do I resolve this? I have to restart the system to get it ru...

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

GAL view from Outlook
Hi Pardon for asking here - didn't know where to put this as I don't know if it's an Outlook or Exchange question. When I click the "To:" button in Outlook 2003 and look in my GAL i get the Name, Business Phone, Office etc. as default view. Is there a way to change this view or maybe the order of the columns? Email-address holds the x400 address - why not the smtp address? I would like to change the view so that it fits the need for our users - is this possible? Thanks in advance. Best regards, Brian Nicolaisen IT-service, System & Campus-IT UNIVERSITY OF SO...

Sending a message at a later time
I would like to know how I could send my messges at a later time. How would I go by doing so. 1.. On the Tools menu, click Rules Wizard, and then click New. 2.. In the Which type of rule do you want to create list, click Check messages after sending, and then click Next. 3.. Click Next to have this rule apply to all messages, or, if you want to limit the messages that the rule applies to, in the Which condition(s) do you want to check list, select any options you want. 4.. In the What do you want to do with the message list, select defer delivery by a number of minutes. (Deliver...

Using secured OMA

Item in account will not show in budget.
My wife's social security income will not show in budget - actual. I assign the item to an income category (wife SS) yet it will not show in the budget actual column - it stays 0. ? thanks for ant help Hald I had the same thing happen. If you just started using money or the social security income is a new addition, meaning you never have entered it into money before, or if the transaction happened before the 1st of the month it won't show up. For the last one you have to adjust the setting at the top (the drop down box) for the time period you want to view. For the others you ...

scatter plots using pivot table data

Using resources, how to ?