Using message to create an address list

I have sent an email to 100 people and 25 of them have
replied to say they're interested in whatever it is.  So
I have a folder in Outlook with all their replies in it.
I want to send a message to all of them.  How do I get
their addresses in to a list or create a mail message
with all their addresses in it?
0
anonymous (74717)

Diane <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have sent an email to 100 people and 25 of them have
> replied to say they're interested in whatever it is.  So
> I have a folder in Outlook with all their replies in it.
> I want to send a message to all of them.  How do I get
> their addresses in to a list or create a mail message
> with all their addresses in it?

For each message, right-click on the sender's address and choose "Add to
Contacts".  Then, open your Contacts folder and create a Distribution List.
Use "Select Members" to add those contacts to the distribution list.  Save
the list.  Compose your new message and add that Distribution List's name to
the To or Bcc field.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)

Public Folders and Display of Mail Addresses
Hi, Ex 2003 SP1. I have created a public folder holding all the corporate contacts. I want to allow users to select the contacts email address when sending a message, however, on selecting the public folder from Select Names/Show Names from/Public Folders after clicking To: no external contacts are displayed. I know that if you right click the PF and select this folder as an Outlook Email Address book the the names are then displayed in the selection dialogue box after clicking on the PF. Surely there is a way to do this globally, to avoid all users in the organisation having to configure...

Creating a link to open an application...
We have an Access 2000 application that we wna to have automatically generate emails to users. In the body of this email, it would be nice if we could provide a link the user can click on which would then open up the Access application (the user may or may not have the application open at the time), and possibly bring up the record in question they want to be viewing ( a cust service job#). The email notifies the user there is a customer service related issue they need to look into. Each cust service issue is assigned a number, so if we could somehow pass the job# to the Access app from the ...

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

Test Message
This is a test message "Test Account" <t3st.account@live.com> wrote in message news:EFEE3868-2219-4E2E-BA63-690908344B72@microsoft.com... > This is a test message Sorry. Test messages are prohibited. Please remove at once. Reply to Test "Test Account" <t3st.account@live.com> wrote in message news:EFEE3868-2219-4E2E-BA63-690908344B72@microsoft.com... > This is a test message You're both a couple of testicles! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.&qu...

using forms

Using Spanish on Publisher

FormulaR1C1 using variables

how do you Create flashing Text
I am creating a newsletter and want one of the titles in the newsletter to flash or blink. How do I do this? Ask this here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&cat=en_US_1845e149-582a-4e62-8d76-f1c90f948f44&lang=en&cr=US -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "lukieguy22" <lukieguy22@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E40D83D-8E98-40A7-ABE1-94307073C79E@microsoft.com... >I am creating a newsletter and want one of the titles in the newsletter to > flash ...

Display As = File as & (address in parens)
I just moved all my contacts into a new .pst file (I'm using OL 2003) and something changed. I USED TO have "Display As" show only the person's name, and not the person's name PLUS the email address in parens as the default does. In other words, default would show "JOHN SMITH (johnsmith@aol.com)". But when I created all those entries, I changed them to show only "JOHN SMITH". In my new file, Outlook has changed all my "Display As" entries to the default: name AND email address. It's not how I want it, so I'm hoping there'...

Using XML with ASP.NET

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

Sending a message at a later time
I would like to know how I could send my messges at a later time. How would I go by doing so. 1.. On the Tools menu, click Rules Wizard, and then click New. 2.. In the Which type of rule do you want to create list, click Check messages after sending, and then click Next. 3.. Click Next to have this rule apply to all messages, or, if you want to limit the messages that the rule applies to, in the Which condition(s) do you want to check list, select any options you want. 4.. In the What do you want to do with the message list, select defer delivery by a number of minutes. (Deliver...

Using secured OMA

scatter plots using pivot table data

Using resources, how to ?

Error message on Money 2005
Keep getting error message: Money is not able to load some or all of your financial Planner data. Please note the error number of the message, and then contact Microsfot Technical Support for mor information. HRESULT=0x80046213 I am using an XP machine, I have also imported a Quicken file! In microsoft.public.money, Shane Nation wrote: >Keep getting error message: >Money is not able to load some or all of your financial Planner data. Really? > Please >note the error number of the message, and then contact Microsfot Technical >Support for mor information. >HRESULT...

Allow temporarily use of right click

remove mail messages with virus
Hello, I am attempting to remove all messages containing a virus automatically received with Outlook Express or Outlook (that is the message does not appear in the inbox but is simply deleted). The problem is that AV Software such as Norton or Mcafee, do not allow the removal of messages containing viruses, but are delivered with a text attachment indicating that the virus has been removed. Inbox rules do not allow message management based on the attachemnt name or content. Thank you in advance ...

How to use interfaces
Hi ... How can you show in an UML diagram using visio that you have 1 class who uses the interface implementet by another ?? ex: C# public class MyClass : ImyInterface { //some code } //And then in another class you will do something like: private ImyInterface imi = new MyClass(); can you show this via UML shapes in Visio ?? thanks in advance ... -- ------------------------------- Med Venlig Hilsen Tonni Schm´┐Żcker Tonni@cool.dk ...

message with strange characters
I received in email from a friend but the characters are unrecognizable. There seems to be some Arabic letters. What can I do read it? If the text comes out with lots of square boxes buried in it then it could be Unicode. Part of the problem here is not knowing what version of Windows you both have. Both XP and ME have support for Unicode characters, but I'm certain that earlier versions as shipped didn't. Unicode is a character set that is designed to include all possible language and non-language characters in one character set. Think Chinese and you'll see how big the ...