Using Journal to track time spent on Tasks

Hi -

Like the Subject says, I'd like to use Journal to track time spent on Tasks.  For example, say I determine that there are a number of tasks I need to accomplish for client Jones -- research , write memo, contact client, etc -- and I create the appropriate Tasks with Outlook.  Supposedly, Journal will keep track of Tasks...but I haven't figured out an easy way to 'tell' Journal that i've started working on a particular task (or subsequently have stopped).

thanks
tom
0
anonymous (74721)

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

Add times, convert to number not time of day?
Okay, this should be pretty simple. 17:24:00 + 00:24:00 = 7 5:00 PM + 9:30 PM = 4.5 That's what i'm trying to achieve. A start time, a finish time, and the time it took between them. Not a clock time of 5pm + 9pm = 2am How can this be done? thanks, Benjamin i forgot, i might want to add this in. I did this: a1 - 9:30 a2 - 10:00 a3 = a2-a1 the result is .02 ??? =MOD(B1-A1,1) format as hh:mm or [h]:mm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "spezticle" <spezticle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7093FF53-BA3B-4003-B4D3-65941455C6FB@microsoft.com... >...

using forms

Journal Viewer Receipt Only Shows Half
When I view a receipt in the journal viewer it only shows me half the receipt (cut off down the middle). I am using an Epson Tm-T88III printer with OPOS driver which doesn't allow me to do anything via the Page Set Up option. Can someone help me with this problem please? Try Ctrl+Right Arrow and Ctrl+Left Arrow, this will show you the next/previous pages of the receipt that you have selected. -- Jason Hunt Advanced Computer Systems > When I view a receipt in the journal viewer it only shows me half the > receipt (cut off down the middle). I am using an Epson Tm-T88III > ...

Using Spanish on Publisher

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Unable to get Delivered in Tracking option
I am getting Delivered Email from the remote server(user) but unable to see delivered in the tracking option in the sent email. However I can see delivered in the tracking option in the sent email for email delivered to the Local Email Server. I am using MS Outlook Standard,anybody any idea whats going wrong. I already followed the article http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=197067 So something more will be appreciated. regards, Sudeep ...

Using XML with ASP.NET

Sending a message at a later time
I would like to know how I could send my messges at a later time. How would I go by doing so. 1.. On the Tools menu, click Rules Wizard, and then click New. 2.. In the Which type of rule do you want to create list, click Check messages after sending, and then click Next. 3.. Click Next to have this rule apply to all messages, or, if you want to limit the messages that the rule applies to, in the Which condition(s) do you want to check list, select any options you want. 4.. In the What do you want to do with the message list, select defer delivery by a number of minutes. (Deliver...

Using secured OMA

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

Using resources, how to ?

scatter plots using pivot table data

Allow temporarily use of right click

How to use interfaces

vista time problem
hi, since doing a re-install of the vista home premium os on my laptop yesterday i have had to constantly reset the time it goes back 1 hr every hour i have reset the time in the bios ,and made sure the time zone is correct and tried different time servers any help much appreciated -- martyb "marty" <marty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B25E40C0-5DE5-45ED-8A8F-224C3BFBA2B8@microsoft.com... > hi, since doing a re-install of the vista home premium os on my laptop > yesterday i have had to constantly reset the time > it goes back 1 h...

What do you use Excel for?

prompting to save workbook every time (even when no changes made)
i have 3 workbooks all very similar and every single time i open any o them, even when not changing anything, i am prompted to save th thing. its so bad that i can literally open the workbook then click the clos button straight away and it STILL prompts me to save it because i seems to think something has changed. as far as i can see i dont have any macros or anything that will ru every time it starts and change something (i did have a = today in on cell which kept the date as today but taking this out made n difference -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Neowok! You prob...

using extended desktop mode
How can I move an Excel spreadsheet onto my second monitor. Word and Internet provide no problems, I just click & drag. Same way. You have to have the application window in a non-maximised state though, and you can then drag it from one to the other, or even size it so it spreads across the two screens completely. If I have the window maximised though, I am unable to drag it from screen to screen. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------�-------------------------...