User not vissible in Global Address List.

Hi,

We have a user that is not vissible in the Global Address List, but it
is vissible in a Sub Address List. I checked the filter which is used
for the global address list. When i test the filter i can find the
user??

Can anybody help me find the problem.

We use Exchane 2000 SP3, Win2K Server, Outlook 2000

Goldhorn

New to User Forms

Users Shared Folders

No Banks listed
I upgraded to 2006 today, and in the set up accounts, i am not getting bank lists to pick my bank. all i get is "this is not available at the time, check back later" how do i correct this. I get it all the time. any ideas guys?? ...

Users not showing up All Users

user breakpoint

Business address change how to?
Using Money 2009 for Small Business. I need to change my business address (recently moved it) so the correct address show up on my invoices. Can't figure out how to do it. Also ... I lost my invoice template when I moved the program over to my laptop. I now have to save invoices to my desktop, and print them from there, in plain text, little formatting. When I try printing directly from the invoice screen, I just get blank invoices. Any help offered greatly appreciated. Thanks! James James | 2009-07-22 | 6:22:09 PM wrote: >Using Money 2009 for Small Business. I need to chan...

color list view
hi can i use thread to change the color of the list view with the OnNMCustomdraw and how can i do it ùthanks All this should be done on the same thread where the control was created. Why would you want a separate thread anyway? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "mido1971" <jan_mido_2@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:439D8B44-5A8B-4FC8-99E4-D7A62E510E3B@microsoft.com... > hi > can i use thread to change the color of the list view with the > OnNMCustomdraw and how can i do it �thanks i need an another thread because i have in the list view lo...

Need User Name and Password

Random Users Calendars not viewable

Creating a Distribution List in OUTLOOK 2007
Hello, Is there a way to create a DISTRIBUTION LIST in OUTLOOK 2007 that contains contacts with a specific feature WITHOUT adding members one by one? E.g., I need a distribution list of all contacts whose e-mail address is in a particular domain. The following sequence DOES NOT work: CONTACTS ---> ACTIONS ---> NEW DISTRIBUTION LIST ---> SELECT MEMBERS ----> SEARCH (MORE COLUMNS) When I entered the domain name in the search window, I got no results. Thus, OUTLOOK did not search the entries of the e-mail addresses. Thank you for your help. ATK "...

Manager grayed out on user setup

Cannot see full email address in From field
If a message is forwarded, I cannot see the email address from the original sender(s) or those CC'd. They show a displayed name. Is this a setting on my client or is it done on the sender's client? BTW, this happens on Outlook 2000 and 2003. Thanks, Francis ...

Lotus user to Outlook user Attachments missing
Hi everyone, I have a strange problem that hopefully someone can help with or maybe point me in the right direction. Infrastructure info: All our clients are running Office 2007 SP2 and we have Exchange 2007 SP1 as our backend. We have a client that has Lotus Notes and sends us many emails per day and almost always they have attachments but usually PDF's, JPG's and DOC's. We have just discovered that they occasionally send us scanned docs in MDI format. The problem is that it appears as though when the client running Lotus attached an MDI file and sends the ema...

users sending messages to themselves
Hello all, I'm running a Exchange 2000 server w SP3 on W2K box w SP4. I have some users who have this old habit of sending a copy of out going message to themselves when they compose a new message by cc or bcc or even To field. I ask them not to do but they are still doing it. Is there a way (may be a script or rule or anything in Exchange or third party software) to stop this. I was told by someone that there is nothing of that nature but I'm still not convinced. There's gotta be a way. Thanks Raj Bambrah Why not let them do whatever they damn well please? Raj Bambrah wro...

IMF and remote users.
I need a bit of hand holding on this. We are about to start hosting our own email. There are branch offices that will pick up their email with POP3 from our server running SBS 2003. I want to filter for spam, but also want all the users to have the ability to review emails caught by the filter. If I use the IMF filter, am I correct in assuming that the remote office users will never see those emails in that they will have been moved out of their inbox to the spam folder? Is there a built-in method of tagging, not moving emails identified as spam on a RBL? Thank you. - Are you going to use ...

Personal Distribution Lists
Hi all I've been given a task of updating a load of custom recipient addresses on an Exchange 5.5 server which includes moving them from one Recipient Container to another. Now the problem with this is that I don't think there is a way of doing this without deleting them from the original RC and recreating them in the new RC (don't worry I've at least been using export/import for this). If anyone knows of a better/easier way of doing this I would be interested. The actual moving of the Custom Recipients isn't too bad, but I am now running into problems with people that h...

Preventing a user from seing other users opportunities
Hi, I have a case in which 2 CRM users (A) & (B) shouldn't see each other's opportunities and this is indeed the case. However, when a user (A) creates an opportunity for which the account is owned by user (B), user (B) is then able to see this user (A) opportunity. I understand that this might be logical business wise, however, is there any way to prevent user (B) from seing these opportunities of user (A) even though he is the owner of the opportunity account ?? Thanks in advance I don't believe this is possible but I could be wrong. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP...

Limit user access on customer/vendor?
is it possible to control user access on certain customer/vendors? something like account level security, but on customer/vendor. Hi HFLo, No you cannot have Customer/Vendor Control Access as account security, since no module in GP has this feature, this is one of the drawbacks of GP no ROW LEVEL SECURITY at all, we are using the third party product for this security setup, it also works for Inventory and items just like account security. In short GP dosent have this feature. AXAPTA has this feature to restrict access to customers, vendors, inventory items at site level etc....... w...

Custom Recipient and Global Address List
Hi all I've been doing the exciting task of updating 7 Exchange 5.5 servers with custom recipients from each of the other Exchange servers manually!!! Exports and imports have been going very well. However, some of the users have been complaining that they are unable to reply to emails once the update has been done. Now i've come across this before and it is normally down to somebody having an entry in their PAB or contacts. One user is swearing blind that they do not have an entry in thier Contacts or PAB and is still getting an undeliverable when replying (but can pick the name f...

Runtime Error 381 Couldn't set list property, invalid array index
I opened a 97 spreadsheet in 2003 and now each time a user form is initialized a runtime error comes up in the following line in the vba code: ComboDeptNum.List = Sheets("Definitions").Range("$J$1:$I$12") It is the same thing if I specify a named range: ComboDeptNum.List = Sheets("Definitions").Range("DeptList") This exact same codes works fine in 97 and the security is set to low in 2003. The number of columns is set propoerly but the list box just won't load values. I'm a newbie to Excel vba but have more experience with Access and never sa...