User losing Outlook access

I posted my problem yesterday, you can look below for a detail of a user
that, throughout the day, loses access to particular folders, attachments
and function in Outlook. I unintalled and reinstalled with the same problem,
leading me to start considering mailbox corruption. Is there a tool that can
fixup a single user's mailbox on Exhchange 2003, or do I have to run a
repair on the entire mail store. No point in restoring from backup, as this
problem has existed for a while and will have been backed up as such. Any
thoughts?

TIA,

Steve

Try posting to an Exchange group as they will probably have the answer, not
a news group for the client.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Steve Wasser asked:

| I posted my problem yesterday, you can look below for a detail of a
| user that, throughout the day, loses access to particular folders,
| attachments and function in Outlook. I unintalled and reinstalled
| with the same problem, leading me to start considering mailbox
| corruption. Is there a tool that can fixup a single user's mailbox on
| Exhchange 2003, or do I have to run a repair on the entire mail
| store. No point in restoring from backup, as this problem has existed
| for a while and will have been backed up as such. Any thoughts?
|
| TIA,
|
| Steve

0
MillyS (3228)

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Outlook 2003