URGENT!! - Receiving FacSys in unwanted form #3

I created a form in Outlook using the Tools/Forms/Design a
form, and I saved some and published others and now I am
receiving all my FacSys faxes in that form instead of my
regular message form!?  I'm not sure how this happened but
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! How do I revert back to the default on
the format for receiving my faxes??? HELP!! :)
thank you!
0
anonymous (74717)

Shanda <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I created a form in Outlook using the Tools/Forms/Design a
> form, and I saved some and published others and now I am
> receiving all my FacSys faxes in that form instead of my
> regular message form!?  I'm not sure how this happened but
> PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! How do I revert back to the default on
> the format for receiving my faxes??? HELP!! :)

You need ask only once.
--
Brian Tillman
0

0
anonymous (74717)

Find and History on form
Hey, I am trying to do a form that has several buttons on it. next, previous, print, find, spelling and history. I've done most of them with macros, but I don't know what to do to make the Find and History buttons. Can someone help me? ...

Using Form to input multiple field to table at once
In this simplified exampe, I have 2 tables Table#1: Students with field <Name> Table#2: Attendance with fields <Date> , <Name> and <Present/Absent> which is a checkbox to be checked if present. I would like to make a Form which generates a tabular list of all student pulled from the "Students" table so that I can then click the check box next to each students name that is present on a given day. I would also like one input field on the form to input the date only once Then, I would like to be able to click a button to have form update m...

spontaneously changed subject lines #3
Hi, A lot of our users experience problems with spontaneously 'changed' subject lines in Outlook. When sending an e-mail or planning an appointment the enter a subject line. Let say the original subject line they entered was: "Mail for you Boss" After sending the mail/appointment they found out that the subject line was changed in: "???????? Mail for you Boss, or "=E2=96=A1=E2=96=A1=E2=96=A1=E2=96=A1=E2=96= =A1=E2=96=A1=E2=96=A1=E2=96=A1 Mail for your Boss" or something else This happens every time they create/sent a new mail or change/view an existing mail. ...

User Form
Hello, Anyone who can help me with this problem/error in Excel 2000. System Error &H8007000B (-2147024885) An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. Error was encountered when trying to Insert a UserForm. Excel --> Tools --> Macro --> Visual Basic Editor --> Insert --> UserForm Appreciate any assistance. Thanks. ...

Open and close a second instance of a form?
I have a Suppliers table and corresponding form on which we hold all the details of the companies that supply us with materials. Some of these have head offices and branch offices, whose details we need to access from time to time. So those other companies have been added to the Suppliers table. I created a field and control named Suppliers.LinkedCompany. The control is a combo so that users can look up and select the relevant record. Then I coded the double-click event on the combo control so that users could hop into any supplier's linked company and that's fine, it opens the S...

Upgrade to 3.0 with named instance in SQL
So, I've read SQL instances are not supported for 3.0.... Now I am faced with the challenge of moving my SQL databases to another SQL server using the default server and then moving them back after reinstalling SQL? Here is my setup: CRM Server has CRM 1.2 installed along with SQL DC is seperate from CRM server Does anyone know of any instructions on doing this? I've looked at the redeployment tools, but believe they are directing me to start with a seperate OU in AD?.? Thanks for the help. I would have thought the gurus at MS would have thought of this..... Thanks, James ...

Urgent Urgent Urgent Urgent
I am posting this query in continuation to the query posted by Anna (we are colleagues). Our software license is as follows: RMS – Headquarter : a. HQs 5 Store Base Pack RMS Stores Operations : a. 5 Single Store b. 1-3 stations Could you please explain what this 1-3 stations license means? We have a merchandise shop where it is difficult to manage with one POS during the Formula One Race days. We need to have two POS in this shop but the inventory cannot be split into two as this will create a lot of confusion. Is it possible to connect the two POS to a single database so that ...

NTBackup #3
Hi All, Wanted to know what your experience has been with NTBackup for Exchange. General impressions are defnintely welcome, but more specifically, has anyone run into a situation where you have backed something up with NTBackup, but had problems recovering it? Thanks, Pair ...

urgent: snap to connectionpoint does not work anymore
Hi, I'm using visio 2000 to draw an UML diagram. After adding several shapes suddenly when trying to add a dependency, binary association, or anything between two classes, the connector does not snap to the connectionpoints of the shapes to connect. I can not add an interface shape to a class neither. When opening another UML diagram (in a different file) it works fine. Thanks for the response. Serge Desmedt. ...

Creating a form -
Hi would anyone steer me in the right direction please. I do not have access, only Microsoft exel 2003 I have followed the threats on how to create a form, but will require it modified slightly. (g). Not enough information here to hazard a guess. Please provide a few details on what type of form and slight modifications required. Maybe even a message ID of the threads you followed? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:50:54 GMT, "BNT1 via OfficeKB.com" <u19326@uwe> wrote: >Hi > >would anyone steer me in the right direction pl...

need urgent help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi i wanted to be able to add or upload images from the form? i have a field called image which is a data type OLE Object, i right click on the field click on the insert object option on the menu an a bitmap image is linked having browsed for it and clicked on the link check box. i want to be able to add images from the form not go to the datasheet view? can you help me please!!!!!!!! also i wanted to have a button assigned to a text box in the form in which you input the image path( where the image is located) and a click of a button the image is displayed in the datatype OLE object f...

Subform
I should know how to do this, but I dont. When I open my form the main field that everything links to is empy, but the other field have data from the first record. How do I get it to open so that all of the fields are blank and will update once the drop down box has a record chosen? there is a subform and one record in the main form that need to kept in sync with the drop down box. Thanks You can set the recordsource of the form to "SELECT * FROM SomeTable WHERE False" Then in the afterupdate of the combo set the recordsource to "SELECT * FROM SomeTable WHERE Whatever ...

Excel error #3
When I double click on an excel file I get the message that it cannot find the file to make sure the path is correct. If I open Excel then go to File/Open and choose the same file it opens fine. Does anyone know why this is? Thanks, - Sean - Try this Tools>Options>General uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar 1 ) Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. (unregserver is not always needed) 2) Start>Run "excel.exe /regser...

Latest version of 1.3
What is the latest version of 1.3? Is it 1.3.1010... Dan HI Danny, the lastest version of RMS is 2.0 not 1.3 yes you may ask the latest update release of 1.3 it is 1.3.1002 and you might have updated one. "Danny" wrote: > What is the latest version of 1.3? Is it 1.3.1010... > > Dan > > > to my knowledge it is 1.3.1011 "Danny" <lane.dj@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%233Yyse$nHHA.1240@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > What is the latest version of 1.3? Is it 1.3.1010... > > Dan > Can't find list of patches/hotfixes for R...

create an expense requisition form
Can you please help me to learn how to create an expense requisition form? thanks, ml Being by looking here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201003 "desesperada123" wrote: > Can you please help me to learn how to create an expense requisition form? > thanks, > ml You could start by browsing the MS Template Gallery http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery/default.asp Search for "expense" or "requisition" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 14 May 2...

URGENT
Hi everyone, I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get an important information from my project. When I try do to that like: "[Start]-[Duration4]" the result is a totally confused date. How do I get this date? Best regards, Marco Ferreira Hello Marco, Try the expression ProjDateSub([Start],[Duration4]). Best Regards, Ismet Kocaman MCTS, PMP "Marco" wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get > an important information from my project. > When I ...

Date Formatting #3
I'm trying to condense two columns of data into one clumn that has date In column A is a number between 1 and 365 respresenting the day an month and in column B is a number (3 digits) that respresents the year 201 is 2001 and 198 is 1998. How can I get these to show the correct date in 1 cell? Cheers Tee -- tee ----------------------------------------------------------------------- teeb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1317 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=52174 Hi Try this: =IF(B1>199,DATE(LEFT(B1,...

Trouble with forms I created in Word 2003
I create form field forms for my department. Recently upgraded to Office 2007. I can't seem to access many things in the "ribbon" in order to unlock the form and/or make any changes, access the header/ footer etc. I have spent hours trying to figure this out and have tried things I have seen in various forums to no avail. Please help! "HBForsyth" <HBForsyth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BDD0D0C-AA9B-4E5B-A632-BE4B7E4DD6E1@microsoft.com... > I create form field forms for my department. Recently upgraded to Office >...

Earn Quick Cash with only $5.00 #3
HERES HOW! This is a Money Scheme and Not, I repeat... This is Not a Scam!!! You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the Wall Street Journal. If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-by- step detail. This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many forms for at least a decade. But in the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred dollars. However thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO! And what&...

Printing a User Form
I have a user form using columns A-V in Excel which scrolls down to Row 200. Each row contains customer details in the colums A to V e.g, Name/Address/ Contact Numbers/ Age etc. As I scroll down the list of custermers their details appear in the relevant boxes on the User Form. Is it possible when a customers details fill in the relevant boxes that I can print the User Form with just their details. I hane placed a Command Button ( Print ) on the User Form however cannot get it to print. Any help would be much appreciated. Hi Mully, > I hane placed a Command Button ( Print ) on the...

Customise form showsup blank
Hi there, When we click on customise form on a particular for example account. It is blank. What caused it to show it incorrectly and how do i fix it?\ Regards, Kyaw ...

New CRM 3.0 install
We are trying to install the new CRM 3.0 that came in the MS Action Pak. I'm getting an error and the install won't proceed beyond the point where it asks for the SQL server. Says it can't find server(0) The box is a Win2003 server with Exch 2005 and SQL 2005 in it. We can connect to this sql server from other boxes on the net so we know it's up and running. Let me correct myself. The box is Win2003 server. SQL is 2000 standard SP4 Exchange is 2003 SP1 I can only guess that while poking around in the SQL manager I found "add this sql server to active director...

Email, forms, Excel, Infopath, Sharepoint
Hello: I have a simple need, but am interested in learning something new. I need to collect updates to a spreadsheet from multi "owners". I'm well familiar with xls and access forms. I think I would like to email a form and have each recipient update their information. What is the best approach? 'Willing and eager to learn soemthing new. Thanks, Bettergains ...

Form wizard binding all controls together
Access 2007 Don't know if I worded this correctly If I create a continuous form using the wizard method, all the controls on the form seem 'bound' together I need to rearrange them to my own order and insert an unbound combo box, but can only move the entire group of controls using the + box in the form header How do I stop this so I can move them independantly? Thanks Neil This explains it: http://accessjunkie.com/faq_12.aspx -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003 Message posted via http://w...

URGENT: How to pass callback func as parameter?
Hi, I have some generic (non MFC) class. CSomeClass { SayHello() { return "Hello"; } } I however wish to be able to OVERRIDE this function with a custom function in some other class like CMyMFCApp. This CMyMFCApp class is NOT subclassed from CSomeClass, so overriding that function can not be done the same way as overriding base class functions (simply redeclaring). I am assuming I must set a call back function: CMyMFCApp::Init() { CSomeClass sc; sc.SetCallback(CMyMFCApp::MyCallback); sc.SayHello(); } CMyMFCApp::MyCallBack { return "Wazzup?"; } Now, I unders...