Updating tasks with VBA script

I've built a scheduling tool which uses Access to create the tasks.
Once the tasks are generated, they're sent to Outlook.  My problem is
the tasks are grouped in categories and if a due date is changed it
needs to move all the following tasks by x number of days.  (My
keyfield ie- 57-41, then 57-42, etc. is stored in the contacts field)
I had planned to first pull the data back to Access to see what dates
changed.  Off of that data, I'd delete the following tasks and reinsert
them with the modified dates.  I would prefer to do this in Outlook but
do not know the Outlook object model well enough.  If you have any
recommendations or could point me to helpful code; I would appreciate
it greatly.

Update for MS Money 2005?

Problem with Script Updating

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Update question

NEW TASK does not work

How update entity in post update?

latest update too MSCFV2

Dynamic Menu update

online updates for money2003(not updating)

[ANN] Excel X security update

Want to connect to web site and xfer/get results using vba
I am looking for a way to put querries in Excel then macro out to web sites and pass or get information. ...

Payroll Update

HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE?

FWD: Try on these correction update from the MS Corp.
--omvflfmgecbtuznop Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pesxyyfvxtk"; type="multipart/alternative" --pesxyyfvxtk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="locjfxspwlfruwcg" --locjfxspwlfruwcg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from th...

Cannot Update office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and what can be done to correct it I have the same problem with Tiger 10.4.11. "efrosini@officeformac.com" wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel > > When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and ...

Cannot update table--only does SQL insert
Hi, just another newbie type of question.... i have a new window with its own table. i'm doing a "copy from window to table" &c, and it works fine to insert data the first time. however, i can tell from the SQL Profiler that when I try to modify the data, it does not do an update--it tries to do another insert (and of course, can't). Is there something I should be setting in Dexterity somewhere to make the table updatable, or do I need to manage this with PassThroughSQL? thanks in advance. Table operations are covered in detail during the Dexterity Training, pl...

automatically update field
Hi I have a combo box with two columns - product & stock code. When I select a product I want the the stock code column which I have in my table to automatically populate. Is this possible to have on the actual main table? -- Thank you for your help Yes - you could use the AfterUpdate event of the combo to set the value of the control bound to the field holding the stock code. But - why ? You already have the stock code so it seems you want to store it again (twice in the same table or - even worse - in another table). Both of these are very bad ideas. You should use the rel...

Recorset not updateable in a crosstab query
I have created a crosstab query based on just one linked table using the Access wizard and when I finished I get the erro "The recorset is not updateable", clicking on OK it shows me the tahe results in the corresponding table, but if I try to see the structure of the query it shows me the structure mask but saying that in the expression "Format([DPC]:"aaaa")" there to many closing brackets. I copied the table to the current DB to avoid any links problems but the result is the same. Can anybody tell me how to solve the problem? Thanks very muc...

Problems Updating to Visual Studio 2008
I've previously used Visual C++ 4 and have now updated to Visual Studio 2008. In Visual C++ 4, I used the Class Wizard with its five tabs: Message Maps, Member Variables, OLE Automation, OLE Events, and Class Info to define an application. This structure doesn't seem to exist in Visual Studio 2008. Can anyone explain, or point me to information about, how I can get to the same functionality in Visual Studio 2008? I'd also welcome any suggestions for a book I might purchase that explains how to use Visual C++ as implemented in Visual Studio 2008. Gordon P "Gordon P...

Money Plus Premium Update Last Night?
When I logged in to money today I got the converting file message. That usually means an update was applied. Did anyone else see this? I'm currently running Money Plus Premium version 17.0.125.1415. The only version of Money where an update would require a conversion of a data file was Money 2005. So, this actually likely means that you're opening an older file or restoring a file/backup created with an older version. If you start Money using a shortcut, see if that shortcut is actually pointing to a specific file or it is only launching msmoney.exe -Mark "Zach Ro...