Updating Contacts #2

I designed a custom contact form. I need to update the 75 contacts that are
pre existing using the old form. How do I do this. I am using 2003

0
brian5415 (1)

RMS 3.0 #2
i upgraded my service plan last year same time becuase they said rms 3.0 is releasing soon. Should i pay the fee becuase it didn't get me anything. any suggestions? Also rms 2.0 didn't do much except some button in po's and created more problems. i dont think they will be releasing 3.0 anytime soon anyway. Tough call I have heard from a partner that the 3.0 wont be out until endo 2009 but most likely 1st qtr 2010... Dynamics pos is the next release then RMS 3.0...thats on the rumor mill.. take it with a grain of salt. "manoj" wrote: > i upgraded my...

"Find a contact box" problem
Hi. I�m having problems with the �Find a contact� box on the Standard toolbar. Previously, I would type in a name and the search would pull up name/s from the Outlook Contacts folder first then, if the name is not in the Contacts folder, it would pull up name/s from the Global Address List if any. Now, when I type in a name, the search only pulls up name/s from the Global Address List. The search does not include the Contacts folder although there are entries in the Contacts folder. The problem started after I transferred a couple of Contacts subfolders to another pst file. How do I fix the p...

Problem with Script Updating

Update for MS Money 2005?

Outgoing SMTP Problem #2
I am experiencing problems sending to certain domains on new Exchange 2003 Server installation running on 2003 Server (PDC and DNS Server). I have had similar problems on the previous setup running Exchange 2000 on 2000 and 2003 Server where outgoing SMTP did not fail over to the next lower priority MX record of the recipient's domain. This was a known issue and a hotfix was available. A test SMTP connection to a recipients primary mail host did in fact fail whereas the third highest accepted mail. Creating an SMTP connector for this domain to that host solved the problem. However...

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Update question

page break #2
I am working of a Excel database for my company. Somehow while during editing a page break appeared right in the middle of my document. I am aware that you are able to go to "Insert" and remove a page break...yet in this situation I am unable to do so. Any ideas of what to do or how to fix it? Suggestions are highly appreciated. Try working in the View "Page Break Preview." It's much easier than manually entering breaks, and fairly intuitive. When you are through, reselect the "Normal" view. "kellie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Outlook Networking #2
Is it possible to have a home network (3 PC's)with Outlook running on each and set it up so that they all synchrionize? That is, change an entry on one pc and it effects all three. Kevin wrote: > Is it possible to have a home network (3 PC's)with > Outlook running on each and set it up so that they all > synchrionize? That is, change an entry on one pc and it > effects all three. Not easily...but see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm ...

login errors #2
When trying to login I am getting this error: Login denied. An installation task of Analytical Accounting is running. Please try again later. Thus it will not allow me to login. Any suggestions? Try clearing any user stuck in SY00800 "sajlnp" wrote: > When trying to login I am getting this error: > > Login denied. An installation task of Analytical Accounting is running. > Please try again later. > > > Thus it will not allow me to login. > > Any suggestions? Hello Have you tried to run Dynamics Utilities? It seems that you have an unfinish...

How update entity in post update?

Outlook 2003 over VPN #2
I am trying to get VPN access to an Exchange 2000 server, with Outlook 2003 through a cable modem running on XP Professional. Access to the VPN works, I can even set up the client and "check the name" with no problem. But, after loading Outlook 2003 I don't see any emails. Normally when I would connect a machine through the VPN (using earlier versions of outlook) I would see the users mailbox by default. Does anyone have any idea why I cannot see the mail in the exchange mail box? Are there settings, that by default, act like an account that needs to "send/reci...

Contact lookup in Opportunity Entity
Often times we sell to one end-user within a large organization (Account). I consider the Accout our customer so use the Potential Customer field to lookup the Account. However, I would like to be able to quickly see that Joe Smith is the primary contact for a particular opportunity so that when I view 'My Opportunities' I can go to the one with Primary Contact Joe Smith. The way we do this now is by inputing the Topic of the Opportunity to be "Joe Smith - Software Sale". Then when we open that opportunity we can go to relationships and find that Joe Smith is the Business Dec...

latest update too MSCFV2

Dynamic Menu update

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Excel8.olb corrupt with no admin permissions #2
I've been struggling with an odd issue here for several days. Situation is as follows: As per company directive, all users are required to members of the local Users group on their NT or in2K workstations, and to not be members of the Power Users or Administrators groups. With one particular user, if he does not have admin rights on his machine, he gets an error when opening Excel about excel8.olb or excel9.ob (depending on the version of office) being missing and corrupt (and I have to kill the application, as the error pops up constantly). If he's a member of the Administrators grou...

Payroll Update

[ANN] Excel X security update

HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE?