Updated Junk email fiters list

Here is an updated Filtters.txt list for Outlook 2000 on this site and how
to use the Junk Mail Filter in Outlook 2000.

http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010450041033&C
TT=6&Origin=EC010553071033

--
marx404

0
nospam2791 (369)

"mjh404" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Here is an updated Filtters.txt list for Outlook 2000 on this site and how
> to use the Junk Mail Filter in Outlook 2000.

http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010450041033&C
> TT=6&Origin=EC010553071033
>
> --
> marx404

Even better, go here - you can subscribe to emails containing updates to the
Junk Mail Filter

http://www.garyjb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/spam/

0
me9 (928)
11/25/2003 4:17:02 PM
>Here is an updated Filtters.txt list for Outlook 2000 on this site

That's an information-only file that attempts to document the built-in OL
rules.  It doesn't affect the rules in any way.  There is no way to update
the rules in OL 2000.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)
11/25/2003 7:11:27 PM
>Even better, go here - you can subscribe to emails containing updates to
the
>Junk Mail Filter
>
>http://www.garyjb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/spam/

404 Not Found
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)
11/25/2003 7:12:24 PM
"Brian Tillman" <Tillman@sparkingwire.com> wrote in message
> >Even better, go here - you can subscribe to emails containing updates to
> the
> >Junk Mail Filter
> >
> >http://www.garyjb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/spam/
>
> 404 Not Found
> --
> Brian Tillman
> Smiths Aerospace
> 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3
> Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991
> Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain.
>
> I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me.

Sorry - try this:
http://www.gaznet.au.com/spam/

0
me9 (928)

Did Outlook 97 support HTML formats email ?
seems can't support html formats, want to confirm. If yes, How ? No, it was developed before HTML email became popular. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the Slipstick Ratings Raffle at ht...

Update for MS Money 2005?

Problem with Script Updating

PivotTable page field list- limiting what a user sees
Folks, I am creating an automotive Winter & All Season Tire listing. What I would like to provide from a pivottable is, from 3 page field items a user picks; 1) Type (Winter or All Season) 2) Rim size (13,14,15,16,17 or 18 inch) 3) a list of only those tires which meet the above What I am getting now from the drop dwon lists is; 1) Type works fine 2) shows 13,14,15,16,17,18 and then repeats 13,14,15,16,17,18 3) shows all tires sizes (which is above 30 items long instead of about 4-5) Any thoughts on how this might be done with VB etc. ...

Subscript in drop down list
Hi Folks, Using Win XP Office XP I have a data validation drop down list that contains names of chemical compounds. In the source list I have these names formatted using subscript: SO2 - 2 would be subscript SO4 - 4 would be subscript C4AF - 4 would be subscript etc.. However the formatting is lost in the drop down. I can always reformat after the selection is made but is there any way that I can keep the subscript format *in the drop down list itself* ? Thanks for your help Biff ...

create email activity using sdk

can i get a copy of all emails to my yahoo email address?
Hi Is it possible to get a copy of all emails that i receive to my office id which i access through Microsoft Outlook on my yahoo ID? I have tried creating rules, but they dont seem to work at all! Is there any way that i can access my office mails on yahoo? Regards Arathi Have you checked to see if there's a way to access your mail server from outside of the company (like using Outlook Web Access)? "Arathi" <Arathi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8995205-E26E-4884-B1A1-7F055C891D2C@microsoft.com... > Hi > > Is it possible to get a copy o...

Send an email until all steps done
To complete an order, I need to code the following steps one by one. 1) update order table, tOrder 2) update customer order history table, tCustomer 3) update shipment table, tShip 4) send an confirfation email The problem is sometime due to unknown reason, after step 2), program can not finish step 3) and 4). Since tOrder and tCustomer table was updated, how to back to their data before update? -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/asp-net/201002/1 On Feb 3, 3:05=A0pm, "aspfun via DotNetMonster.com" <u53138@uw...

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

junk e-mail filter capturing other messages
I noticed my Outlook junk e-mail filter started catching (moving to delete folder) some e-mails that did not have their address listed in my "edit junk senders" list. Why would this be. What should I check to get it to stop. For instance, one of the addresses it it capuring is "Laridian Sales [sales@laridian.com]", but that is not in the list. Thanks for any help. Do you have "sales" in the list? I do and want it there. Try creating an exception. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to th...

Update question

Attaching an email or a scanned document to an Access Report
In my original database (now two years old), I added a paragraph of text in a memo field in a record. Now, after a group reorganization, I will be getting additional e-mailed information and/or hard copy that has to become part of that record. I am planning to scan the hard-copy to create an attachable document and/or open the email and somehow include the attachment to the Access record. Does anyone have any suggestions or examples? Would hyperlinking be the way to go? Sorry, I meant to mention I'm using Access 2003 and the documents are usually 2-3 pages long. "Help Elimin...

when I try to create a new email Outlook 2007 gives error message
I have just installed office 2007 upgrade, everything works well with the exception of Outlook 2007 when I click on "NEW" email, it gives me the following message: Microsoft office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close etc.. The error is further detailed as follows AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 12.0.4518.1014 AppStamp:4542840f ModName: msvbvm60.dll ModVer: 6.0.96.90 ModStamp:41109750 fDebug: 0 Offset: 00100f99 Outlook will forward send and receive ok just wont start a new message Any suggestions? Leon Create a new mail profile after an upgrade. --=81 Milly Sta...

emails with "attachments made smaller" won't send
has anyone had a problem trying to send pictures by clicking on the pic and choosing the option make smaller and then having the email message automatically pop up. All of this works fine until I try to send the message and the message just won't send. I don't know if it is a bug in my outlook or what. Works fine for me - any other problems cropping up? Nate wrote: > has anyone had a problem trying to send pictures by > clicking on the pic and choosing the option make smaller > and then having the email message automatically pop up. > All of this works fine until I...

emails
Hi. I can't send/receive emails. It is not recognizing my internet connection. When I go to the connections, it is telling me that it is already connected. It seems that it isn't recognizing my connection. It started yesterday when I was trying to send an email and it was asking for a password and logon. It would have been helpful if you had told us what type of Internet connection you DO have. Assuming broadband rather than dial-up: Go to Tools, Accounts, select your mail account, Properties, Connection. What does it show for connection? You should leave that setting u...

How update entity in post update?

Email Sales Literature 12-06-05
Is there a way to email sales literature that includes attached documents (ex: pdf)? Ultimately here is our goal: Open a product that has associated sales literature and email the attached document (pdf). I do not see anyway in CRM where this can be done. Will this be available in CRM 3.0? Are there any ISVs that allow this feature? Our customer is really irritated with the fact that this feature is not available. What are their solutions?? Please advise. Thank you in advance for your assistance. I would be curious to know how people use the sales literature items. I don't ...

latest update too MSCFV2

switching email identities
On my email account I have set up a new identity for my daughter. Now everytime I start my email, my daughters name comes up at the top. Does anyone have any solutions, I may have set this up wrong. Now I can't access my own email! Thanks This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GS...

Dynamic Menu update