Unwanted Hyperlink

When sending email, all URLs are doubled and "HYPERLINK"
is added in front of the link.
Cannot find how to stop this.
Help appreciated
0
anonymous (74722)

Hyperlink disappear
I have a spreadsheet in which there is an 'if' clause. By answering with a "yes" a suggestion displays further down the spreadsheet - and that suggestion has an associated hyperlink. My problem is that if you were to answer "no," the suggestion disappears (which I want) but the hyperlink remains associated to those cells. Is is possible to remove the hyperlink along with the association? Thanks! Maybe you could just link to the cell that contains the hyperlink??? I put this in A3: =HYPERLINK(IF(A1="yes","#"&CELL("address"...

03 -> 07 migration EAP unwanted results: unwanted email address for all users
I am near completion of an 03 -> 07 migration I have just upgraded the Email Address Policies to 2007, the non-defualt policies are defined by dept One of the policies appears to have added an unwabted address to default users, this dispite checking (previewing) the filter befire applying How can I remove the unwanted address from the group of users who should only be getting the default polcy? F Hello Frank, > I am near completion of an 03 -> 07 migration > > I have just upgraded the Email Address Policies to 2007, the > non-defualt policies a...

hyperlink formula
=HYPERLINK("#a123"; "Next week") The first week is placed on a123, then the second 41 rows under at a164, and then third further 41 rows down at 205. Is there a formula I could use in this case. -- kimare ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kimare's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16501 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=320384 =HYPERLINK("#" & ADDRESS(ROW()+41,1,4),"next week") Will allow you to put the formula on any cell in the...

hyperlink access from email
cannot access web when clicking on link embedded in email john <yfit@msn.com> wrote: > cannot access web when clicking on link embedded in email Try this: in IE, click Tools>Internet Options>Programs>Reset Web Settings. -- Brian Tillman ...

hyperlink #2
How do I make a hyperlink without underline? Thanks, Jo refer to http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx "jo" <jo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1EA75A54-A237-4090-A4A7-EEEBE9DDA2B7@microsoft.com... > How do I make a hyperlink without underline? > > Thanks, > Jo ...

Re: unwanted pictures
64, not 54 Anyway, never be concerned with it. It's normal. "Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote in message news:efZ2Kq0iKHA.2184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > > 64, not 54 > > Anyway, never be concerned with it. It's normal. Are you correcting your IQ? You believe your IQ is 64 and not 54? ...

Stripping out unwanted date in cell
Hello, I am trying to import a Global address list, but my problem is I need just the smtp address in the cell so i want to strip out all the other junk, here is a couple of examples of what the field could appear like. I need to strip out everything accept for the SMTP:someaddress@someplace.someextension. It could be any extension and it is not always a percent at the beginning or end. SMTP:bubba.cairn@bla.ca%MS:UOF9/UNIVERSITY/bcairn%X400:c=US;a=;p=Uof9;o=Univ ersity?Hall;s=Cairn;g=bubba;%CCMAIL:Cairn, bubba at University_Hall CCMAIL:ssdsexam at STUDENT-SERV%MS:UOF9/STUDENTSER/SSDSEXAM%SMTP...

Hyperlinks #2
Hey guys i have a complicated question, how do i (within one excel workbook) make a hyperlink that will take me into another Worksheet! Im making an Application and i have a menu on the first page and want so that when clicking on one topic a different worksheet shows up... it would really help out guys... :cool: hi to all from POland!!! zAk -- nerdman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nerdman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29614 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=493173...

unwanted pictures
Every day in my "recently changed" file under "DOCUMENTS" I receive hundreds of unwanted pictures.It seems as if they are snapshots from a tv news show. Help Jade -- jadelo22 probably cached images from webpages you visited, or HTML email you opened, or webpages you stored locally but opened several times. Don't be concerned with it, it's stored for faster access in case you open same webpage again and system detect's page hasn't changes since last visit. But with huge RAM memories & fast Internet these days, its usefulness is ...

Hyperlinks #12
Hi I have a spreadsheet that contains many hyperlinks to other excel and word files. When I have to provide a client with a copy of this file and all the links, I have simply burned a CD with the file and links. However, when the client opens it, the file wont open. The original files are on our server and when the client tries to open them, the path starts looking for the server name. Is there anyway to insert hyperlinks without specifying path? Please help. Thanking you in advance. ...

Drop down list hyperlink
How to make Drop down list (Form Control - Combo box) with names of worksheets and HYPERLINK to that worksheets in the same workbook. SO, I want to pick one name from Drop down list and that worksheet then opens! Sorry for bad English :( Does anybody know? Thank you for reading this especially if you are able to help me out on this. How about a sheet navigation toolbar from Dave Peterson? http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html Or Bob Phillips' Browsesheets macro which I like best, but that's me<g> See this google search result for code. http://tinyurl.com/...

Hyperlinks show code when Composing
Something changed in my settings and now when I'm composing my e-mails, the destination address shows up in my text body instead of the hyper link that I created. How can I change it back? Example: I get {HYPERLINK "http://www.microsoft.com"} instead of my Hyperlink phrase being highlighted in blue & underlined: Click here to go to the Micorsoft website While composing go to the Tools menu > Options > View tab > Uncheck Field Codes. "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3810D6A-C8AB-4184-9BFF-DFBEC41D6326@micros...

Unwanted From field when replying
In Outlook 2003 when I reply to a message the "From" field automatically comes up. It just started doing it, nothing has changed that I know of. When I create a new message it does not appear. When I reply I have to turn it off manually every time. Thanks in advance. ...

Unwanted spaces
In a column, for 3400 rows, How do I get rid of an unwanted space preceding the sentence and make sure the first letter of the sentence is capitalized. This formula should do the trick. =UPPER(LEFT(TRIM(A1)))&RIGHT(TRIM(A1),LEN(TRIM(A1))-1) enter it in a unused column, Copy down and then Copy-Paste Special Values back to column A -- If this helps, please remember to click yes. "LeisaA" wrote: > In a column, for 3400 rows, How do I get rid of an unwanted space preceding > the sentence and make sure the first letter of the sentence is capitalize...

hyperlinks do not display properly
instead of displaying hyperlinks normally they are displayed as: "{Hyperlink http://www.abc.com}" and you cannot click to open the link. Instructions how to correct will be appreciated. Sounds like you've got the option in Word on to show field codes "GDT" <gdt_gdt@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:038c01c39e4f$ab828ad0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > instead of displaying hyperlinks normally they are > displayed as: "{Hyperlink http://www.abc.com}" and you > cannot click to open the link. Instructions how to correct > will be appreciated. ...

Hyperlink to excel worksheet
Hello Everyone This is my first post so I hope you can help me..... I want to create a hyperlink file from an intranet site to an excel file on our organisation server. The excel file is quite large with more than 25 worksheets. I would like to create a separate hyperlink to each worksheet in the excel file. Unfortunately I can only create a hyperlink to my excel file that opens at the last point I saved the excel file. I hope that makes sense and anyone who can help me would be much appreciated Jamie from Australia --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

unwanted font changes
I have a co-worker using Excel 97 SR-2. When she opens up a spreadsheet, the font will change from Arial to any other font available on her system. She has to highlight the worksheet and change the font back. The Style default is set for Arial. Can you tell me how to stop this from happening? Thanks Kelly Kelly, Not sure what is happening here, but one remote possibility might be that excel is having problems handling an excess of styles. If this is just happening with one particular workbook, there's a utility on my site that you could try on the workbook that helps you clean ...

hyperlink #3
Hello I have a spreadsheet that contain a number of hyperlinks. Whenever I click one of these links, 2 things happen 1 - a new windows always opens up in my browser 2 - the spreadsheet closes, so I have to re-open it to click other links. I would like to stay in the current window, if possible, and keep the spreadsheet open. Any way around either or both of these problems? Thanks, Dave Are you using xl97? If you are, try making a change to a cell (any change, any cell), then click the hyperlink. (Selecting a cell, hitting F2, then enter may be enough of a change.) I think t...

Bug: automatic resizing of inserted image creates unwanted black l
Hi, Im running word 2007 on windows 7 ultimate. When an image is inserted into a document and is larger than the current page it is automatically reduced in size to fit the page (unless u changed the default settings). Save the document, close it, reopen it and there will be unwanted black lines on the top and left hand edge of the image (like a black border on those sides). I think it is the auto resizing that causes it. This must have been mentioned on this discussion group before, I just cant find it. If you search google there are a bunch of people with the same...

Unwanted Symbol
I have Microsoft Word 2003. Everytime I open up a new document, an image appears in the upper left hand corner of the page. It looks like a bold, reversed, duoble lined P symbol. According to the SYMBOL Drop Down Menu it says the following: Pilcrow Sign - Character Code: 00B6 - From: Unicode (HEX) - Short Cut Key: ALT+0182. How do I permanently get rid of this symbol. Thanks for your help. It is a paragraph end marker. Click the matching button on the Standard Toolbar or Press CTRL+Shift+8 to toggle the display. If it remains when you do that : Tools > Options > Vie...

Format Cells --> Hyperlink
I might have chosen the wrong N/Gs for this enquiry, if so please accept my apologies. I use WebFerret a lot to search the Internet. Occasionally I E-mail the results to a friend who's been searching for something. WebFerret will export its results to a .csv file which the recipient can open with their spreadsheet application if they don't have WebFerret. To make life easier for my friends I'd like to change the contents of the cells into hyperlinks. This would require that I send a .xls file to my friends, but that would be a small sacrifice of bandwidth for functionality gained...

Unwanted text in TOC
For Word 2003, I'm picking up unwanted text in the TOC from 1) Cover page with unique page setup 2) text within the document. I've checked the unwanted text to ensure they are formatted with 'body text' and don't see any paragraph characters beside them. Thanks. The unwanted TOC paragraphs may have the wrong paragraph outline level applied. This sometimes happens if the the document map has been opened. Fix that in the paragraph dialog (I'm using W2007 and don't remember the W2003 steps anymore). Then resolve not to use the document map (at least...

I cannot access any hyperlinks in e-mail messages I receive.
Somebody or something has changed access settings in my Outlook e-mail. If I click on a hyperlink I receive a message telling me that it can't perform this action and that this computer has restrictions and I should contact my system administrator. Unfortunately, that's me!! Help! woofandduke wrote: > Somebody or something has changed access settings in my Outlook e-mail. If I > click on a hyperlink I receive a message telling me that it can't perform > this action and that this computer has restrictions and I should contact my > system administrato...

Hyperlinks and maintaining references to mapped drives
Thank you for reading and any consideration.... Our company has the requirement to maintain the references to mapped drives in imbedded outlook hyperlinks. I know this is not what typical needs might reflect. We support two geographical sites. User messages routinely are destined for peers in both sites. We use Availl wide area file system software to provide local file replicas. Those individual replicas are then mapped to a common drive letter. Depending on the login script, the user's mapped drive will reference the local file system replica. Over the years while supporting Outlook an...

Hyperlink to cell within the same Workbook
I Have a workbook with about 30 sheets, I named cells contained essential information. With so many sheets I decided to make another one and I call it Summary. In this sheet I created a search with 3 droplists that are linked to functions. Know I need make a link to the cell that contains the result of my search, so I can see the items that have contributed for the result. I have tried the funtion "Hyperlink" but it only works with files or url and I can't make it work within the workbook. How can I make a hyperlink within an workbook? Make an hyperlink to a cell in a...