Unspecified Error

I have a couple of users on Windows XP with Outlook 2003, using Exchange
2003 Enterprise.  If a message is started, and user is interrupted for a
period of time, when they try to send the message, it pops up an unspecified
error.  If the message is copied to a new message, with the same recipients,
it will send.  It only happens when there is a delay between typing the
email, and sending it.

I have searched Microsoft, and the web, but have not found anything that
resolves the issue.

Thanks for whatever help anyone can provide.

In news:b7e9d86b3a5f4f6a8995a84fb3cbe69c@ureader.com,
Laron Street <patlyorfdy@yahoo.com> typed:
> I have a couple of users on Windows XP with Outlook 2003, using
> Exchange 2003 Enterprise.  If a message is started, and user is
> interrupted for a period of time, when they try to send the message,
> it pops up an unspecified error.  If the message is copied to a new
> message, with the same recipients, it will send.  It only happens
> when there is a delay between typing the email, and sending it.
>
> I have searched Microsoft, and the web, but have not found anything
> that resolves the issue.
>
> Thanks for whatever help anyone can provide.

Using cached mode? If so, look in the sync issues folders.
Word as e-mail editor?
Is this happening to all users?
Event logs?

0
lanwench (7567)

errors
Everytime I go to do something in Money 2003 which I just upgraded to I get an error message that says This operation cannot be performed. Then I hit OK and it works anyway. It does it EVERYTIME I go to do something. Any suggestions? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, mykidsmom wrote: >Everytime I go to do something in Money 2003 which I just >upgraded to I get an error message that says This >operation cannot be performed. Then I hit OK and it works >anyway. It does it EVERYTIME I go to do something. Any >suggestions? Thanks. I would try salv.exe to see if yo...

5102 error
Time: 5/3/2010 2:04:17 PM Error in Mail Error with Send/Receive. Look for a log in the Sync Issues folder. Time: 5/3/2010 2:05:37 PM Error in Mail The server reported a temporary error. Error: 5102. Server. Maximum request length exceeded.. -- Hoe do I fix this error? Thanks a Lot, Henery Ray Ray "Henery Ray Ray" <HeneryRayRay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C0483B8-AE15-4B31-AAE8-BB12EEE714F2@microsoft.com... > Time: 5/3/2010 2:04:17 PM > Error in Mail > Error with Send/Receive. > Look for a log in the Sync Issues folder. ...

error message with dll
hi there whenever i turn on my pc i get 2 error messages (clelvcpa.dll and atuvasax.dll) how can i find out what applications these relate to? regards On Nov 16, 9:54=A0am, LP <L...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > hi there > whenever i turn on my pc i get 2 error messages (clelvcpa.dll and > atuvasax.dll) how can i find out what applications these relate to? > regards We will have to guess exactly what the "error message" says and supply an answer given limited information. If you are seeing "Cannot find...", "Could not run...&q...

microsoft update error message
The update site keeps telling me to check "background intelligence", "automatic updates" and "event log" - I did, and they are all running, but nothing happens... What do I do? Thanks in advance :) Trond Trond wrote: > The update site keeps telling me to check "background intelligence", > "automatic updates" and "event log" - I did, and they are all > running, but nothing happens... What do I do? > > Thanks in advance :) > > Trond When did you notice this on your Windows 2000 with SP3 system?...

Outlook 2002 hang with error message when closing. #4
My customer is using Windows 98 operating system, with the Office 2002 (XP) version, and many user encounter error message during they want to close the outlook, the problem did not happen when they open it, appreciate somebody can help/advice on this issue. Below is the Error report Contents:Exception Information Code: 0xfff60951 Flags: 0x00000000 Record: 0x00000000c0000005 Address: 0x0000000000000000 System Information Windows, Minor Version: 10 Build:67766446 CPU Version Code:88A78094 - 30025EC0 -00000001 cpu Version: 00000686 CPU FeatureCode: 0383F9FF CPU AMD Feature Code:...

SBS2008 _SBS_Netsetup_ Error
SBS2008 Std OK, I have had this happen to me every now and then. In this case I have a Windows 7 Pro computer I am trying to join to the domain via the "Connect" procedure. Normally it makes changes, reboots and logs in using the temporary _SBS_Netsetup_ account and makes more changes, then reboots a final time. In this case after the first report it reports that the password for the _SBS_Netsetup_ account is invalid and wants me to enter the password. Something went a miss here? This user also can't log in using the user account and password (local) that he...

Error by using the re-deployment tools
Hi, I am redeploying an old CRM instance on a new AD. I am using the Redeployment Tool offered by Microsoft. I have successfully extracted the settings using the Export Wizard. However, when I run the Redeployment Wizard, I receive the following error: 10/15/2004 03:12:08 Database updated succesfully, row count is 36 10/15/2004 03:12:08 Backup BusinessUnitBase table. 10/15/2004 03:12:09 Die Anweisung wurde beendet. Die Anweisung wurde beendet. INITCOLVS: Der nickname-Parameter ist ungültig. 10/15/2004 03:12:09 Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server 10/15/2004 03:12:14 Import end...

testing for errors
woI am comparing amounts in tow fields:Billing Difference: IIf([SumOfAmt]>[AmountEst],[AmountEst]-[SumOfAmt]), which gave a lots of empty fields and one field shows 0.00. My second step is to show only the fields which: is not null or <>0. This one line showed still up even thought it should not. SumofAmt and AmountEst are identical. There are no fractions. Why would access think that these 2 amounts do not equal zero, even though it shows zero? If I format the difference field as General Number it returns: -1.45519152283669E-11 That works out to -0.0000000000145519152283669 ...

Setup failed while installing sub-component Microsoft Exchange WMI Providers with error code 0xC103798A
When installing Exchange 2003 Enterprise on a freshly installed server running Windows 2003 server standard on a freshly installed active directory running Windows 2003 server I recieve the error "Setup failed while installing sub-component Microsoft Exchange WMI Providers with error code 0xC103798A". All updates were applied prior to running the Exchange install. Help... -- Howard Swope [howardsnewsATspitzincDOTcom] Software Engineer Spitz, Inc [http://www.spitzinc.com] Howard, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];824112 Make sure the Windows Management Ins...

Money 2003 gets error when starting up and logging in
I start Money up. I get the error that it is unable to start up because of login and password. I am using .net passport. I am able to login to passport just fine from an IE browser. I never had this issue until this year. I have a cable modem for internet access. I also have a personal firewall but I disabled it and still have the problem. Has anyone had this prblem? If so how did you fix? ...

Error 1406
Hi Everyone: Thus far, I am only a wannabe new user. I am not able to even get Outlook 2007 installed because every time I try, I receive the following message: Error 1406. Setup cannot write the value to the registry key \sketchObj.SketchInk. Verify that you have sufficient permissions to access the registry or contact Microsoft Product Support Services (PSS) for assistance. For information about how to contact PSS see C:\Users\Edward~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Setup 00000408\PSS10R,CHM and then the installation stops and has to be aborted before I can continue with anything...

Error 1706: No valid source can be found for product DAO
Hi, Xmas is approaching and I promised my wife to get our Christmas cards in the mail...hel!. I am trying to open Access 2000 mdb created files with Access 2003. I am getting the errror message "Error 1706: No valid source can be found for product DAO Window installer". It runs this twice. It then opens up my data base but when I try to go to Tools....Office Links and the Merge with Microsoft Word...it is all greyed out. Not sure if these two issues are related but I can really use some sagely advice here. I have reinstalled Office but to no avail...same results. T...

error in numbers
Hi Howard I built the invoice template and it worked for about 8 times and then an error came into the cell where the number is it states "The number in this cell is formatted as text or preceded by an apostrophe". I have played around with the help with this error but no luck. I cannot see an apostrophe in the code. I have moved the cell in the code and briefly it worked after closing and reopening the file. Hope this makes sense to you. Regards Dennis It won't make much sense to anyone who have not followed your earlier threads. Why do you keep starting a new thread? I...

Calculated Field now Error
Thanks in advance..... Simple calculated field in Form Footer, "=Sum([ControlNameonDetailSection])" has worked forever, now it shows "Error" on the calculated field. I have deleted and re-created the controls, re-created the query behind the form, and even started with a new form. Now always shows "Error". The underlying table has no Null values or anything else that might cause this error. Please help, this is very frustrating to spend hours on something so simple... This reminds me of when my Combo boxes were "vacant" yet would provide the...

Cyclic Redundancy Error
How do I open a file that has "Data Error (cyclic redundancy error)." I unsuccessfully tried to copy and import it into Access. Charles ...

errors
Hello, I have a coworker who is having these errors in Publisher: Due to low memory or use of a floppy other than the one you started with, Publisher has had to rename your publication C:\PUB242.TMP. To resume, close all programs, including Publisher, then restart Publisher and open the file. You may then rename the application. and this error: MSPUB.EXE - Application Error The instruction at "0x600193f0" referenced memory at "0x0000000". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program Sometime...

Out-of-Office gives "unspecified error"
Very strange issue... Select users (not all) get the following errors when using Outlook Xp/2002 Out-of-Office Assistant on my Exchange 2000 Server (which is fully up-to-date) "The Out Of Office Assistant could not be displayed. A required action was not successful due to an unspecified error." followed by: "System resources are critically low. Close some Windows" This ONLY occurs when using Outlook XP, never on Outlook 2000 or OWA. And occurs to the user regardless of what machine/install of Outlook XP they try. So it appears to be linked to their mailbox/us...

Internal Error
I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start Money. It does it twice, then goes back to my desktop. Any ideas? I have backups. Thanks. Try to start the sample.mny file - you can double click the file to launch it. Do not change it. Exit if it displays okay. If that fails too then the question is. did you change anything to your system like software or hardware? arthur == On Tue, 23 May 2006 14:41:01 -0700, William <William@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start ...

Export to XLS error: A file error has occurred...
Running Win 7 64-bit Ultimate and Office 2003 When I try to export my contacts to an Excel Spreadsheet, the following message appears: Title Bar: Translation Error Text: A file error has occurred in the translator while trying to save a field map. The file "C:\Documents and Settings\ReleaseEngineer.MACROVISION\Application Data\Microsoft Excel.ADR" was not found by the translator. Check the spelling of the file name and path. If the file is on a network or an external device, the volume must be mounted and registered with the system. Huh? MACROVISION? Documents and Se...

Account Balance Incorrect
Hey everyone, I am writing from work so don't have the particular's, but I received an error the other day in money saying roughly that there was an error with the was that money stores my information that may result in account balances being incorrect. It said that money would try and fix the problem itself. It didn't so hear I am... My account balance is very very negative when I look in account summary. When I look in the account details and view all transactions, the correct bank balances are shown. However, if I show only unreconciled transactions (preferred for my vi...

SystemPages and 9665 error
I have Exchange 2003 sp1 running on Windows 2003, single Exchange with P4, 2GB RAM, 64GB drive for 30 users about 11GB of space taken for private store. I applied /3GB userva=3030 in boot.ini and HeapDeCommitFreeBlockThreshold = 0x00040000 SystemPages is setup to 0x000c3000 (798720) from installation. Shortly after that I started getting 9665 error. I recently found info that it SystemPages should be between 24000 and 31000. Any direction which setting is best and if we should change it manually? ...

CAsyncSocket::OnClose() giving errors on -1
For some reason my CAsyncSocket derivative is being passed -1 to the parameters of its OnClose() member. According to the MSDN, the VC++ 6.0 version of CAsyncSocket::OnClose() should be passed 0, or a series of WSAE macros which are in the 10000 range. What does it mean if I get -1? ...

Program Error: OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.
I get this continuous program error: "OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. you will need to restart the program. An error log is being created" I am using: MS Windows 2000 Pro SP 4 MS Outlook 2000 SR 1 MS ActiveSync 3.71 MS Outlook Pocket Contact Synchronizer 1.2 Plaxo I have removed Plaxo, as this is the only program that I've loaded recently that could have caused this program error, as it must not work well with MS ActiveSync 3.7 or MS Outlook PCS. I have tried the knowledge base suggestions of renaming extend, removing add-ins while in outlo...

GL Posting date is missing or invalid error message
Hello, When trying to post a Sales order through Sales transactions entry window, we get an error message 'General ledger posting date is invalid or missing' The dates seem correct. The fiscal periods are all set up correctly. This happens whether we try to post an individual transcation or a batch. The batch looks like it is posting, but all the posting reports have zero mamounts in them & the batch still sits there even after posting as if it has never been posted. We are running GP 8.00g34 What is causing this & how do we fix it? Thanks Did you recently change your pos...

MapViewOfFile Error
All: Code: SampleTransferType *FileBuffer; long FileSize = NumberOfSamples * sizeof(SampleTransferType); HANDLE hmem = ::CreateFileMapping((HANDLE) 0xFFFFFFFF, NULL, PAGE_READWRITE, 0, FileSize, FM_ADCMAPFILENAME); FileBuffer = (SampleTransferType*)::MapViewOfFile(hmem, FILE_MAP_WRITE, 0, 0, FileSize); MapViewOfFile is returning a NULL, and GetLastError() is returning an "Access Denied" when displayed using the FormatMessage() function. This error only happens when the FileSize goes over a certain size. Is there a limit to the size? -- Regards; Bruce Kingsley O...