Unremoveable downloaded headers

I'm using Outlook 2002 in Windows XP Pro.  I have about 100 downloaded
headers that I cannot remove.  I believe that these files do not exist
on the server anymore.  How can I remove these headers?  I select them
all and hit delete but nothing happens.  I cannot move them either.

Mike

I had a similar problem as well in the inbox for 2003. I couldn't delete
the header because it says I have to download it from the server but the
server didn't have it anymore!

I then went to Tools/send and receive/process all marked headers and the
headers finally disappeared from my Inbox.

Tony
Tony
"mjudy" <mjudy.zyhq4@outlookforum.com> wrote in message

> I'm using Outlook 2002 in Windows XP Pro.  I have about 100 downloaded
> headers that I cannot remove.  I believe that these files do not exist
> on the server anymore.  How can I remove these headers?  I select them
> all and hit delete but nothing happens.  I cannot move them either.
>
> Mike

europe_fm (14)

Printing header rows on multiple pages.....
I know that I can select multiple, contiguous rows to print on the top of each page in the worksheet but is there a way to print 2 sets of rows that are not adjacent? We have a worksheet that on the first page we need $1:$8 printed and each successive sheet we need $1:$3 and $6:$8 printed. Is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance! :) Hi Randy Only possible with a macro. If you want a example post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Randy Lefferts" <Randy_lefferts@lexamar.com> wrote in message news:9f9f01c4345a$5d1673b0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >...

download attachments?
Is there an easy way to download all activity attachments for a contact? Or does anyone know of an add-in that does it? We need to export a large number of the attachments for record keeping purposes. ...

Transactions not downloaded in Money 2007
I've used 2004 and 2006, so I know what to expect. I just downloaded 2007 and have it configured to sync with both Chase and Discover, and, although it does get the current balances, it fails to download any of the transactions. Since this occurs with both accounts, I assume it must be a configuration issue on my side. Does anyone have any insight as to why I'm seeing this behavior? Thanks, Scott I've resolved this. I had to uninstall Money 2003, Money 2006, and Money 2007, reinstall Money 2007, and delete and recreate the accounts. Finally after all this the synchroni...

There should be a downloadable Publisher file viewer like there i.
There are lots of viewers available for several of the Microsoft Office products. Why no have one that can view Microsoft Publisher files? One reason is Publisher files aren't practical to be used as e-mail attachments, files are huge, beyond many e-mail account capacities. Another reason is Publisher files are for the prime purpose to create material to be printed, published. -- Don Vancouver, USA "TeeCee" <TeeCee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3064F89F-D2DC-4B86-989B-C1163FAE68F5@microsoft.com... > There are lots of viewers available for sever...

Downloading page format from net
Hi friends My first ever post.... I have a web page whose template is fixed. Every half hour the page gets updated. There are 10 rows (say 10 Students in a class) and 9 cols ( say there subjects). Every half hour this web page gets updated and i want that data in one excel page. after getting the updated data, it should be transferred to other sheet (will be 10 say for each student) These respective sheets will have another column with date and time data which will be taken from the web page...... A friend of mine told me this could be done in Excel but dont now how to do it...!!!!!:eek:...

Message headers, attachments, and the message body may be lost in Outlook 2003 when you reply to an e-mail message that contains a References header that exceeds 1,000 bytes
Hi All Refer to below hot fix, just wonder which microsoft patches can fix below issue, as installing the hot fix manually is killing http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B947350&x=11&y=10 thanks ...

Downloads Same POP Messages Repeatedly
I'm using Outlook 2002 (SP3). Messages on my pop server get downloaded repeatedly -- every time I send/receive. This happens only for some messages. The same problem is not occurring on the same server with the same account in Mozilla's mail client, so it's not a POP server issue; rather an Outlook issue. I see several posts here with similar problems, but no solution. Is there one? -billb ...

Unremoveable downloaded headers
I'm using Outlook 2002 in Windows XP Pro. I have about 100 downloaded headers that I cannot remove. I believe that these files do not exist on the server anymore. How can I remove these headers? I select them all and hit delete but nothing happens. I cannot move them either. Mike ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I had a similar problem as well in the inbox for 2003. I couldn't delete the header because it says I have to download it from t...

Back up download
I recently had my computer wiped and they backed up everything and put the folder on the desk top. I have been able to copy everything back into My Documents, Quicken and my other folders. All but Money. It keeps putting the program back empty on the desktop but I am afraid I have lost my money back up, 2 years of personal banking, and with tax season upon us, I do not have time to re enter everything. I do have it backed up on floppys but can't seem to get it to download. Now I have several empty Money icons and things that say Money backup but it just starts the new empty ...

MS Exchange 2003 seems to remove the sender name from the "from=" header-line
Hi, we use a mail firewall (Borderware/postfix) to protect the internal MS Exchange 2003 Server. Unfortunately sometimes the Exchange-Server seems to remove the sender name from the from= header-line. Extract from the mailfirewall-log: postfix/smtpd[59481]: 752E86D087: reject: RCPT from mail.senderdomain.de[10.2.0.27]: 554 <recipientname@recipient-domain.de>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied; from=<> to=recipientname@recipient-domain.de Apparently the sender cannot be identified (from=<>) and does not belong to our internal domain, therefor the mail firewa...

Newsletter header won't print on colour
Using a publisher designed Rhythm newsletter I have encountered problems when printing to my Kyocera Colour printer. The publication shows up correctly on print preview and prints to my back & white printer no problems at all but when I print to the colour printer it moves the horizontal border to a vertical one. The back page has the border horizontal positioned in the middle section of page and it prints vertically in colour which means it is not a problem of printing outside of margins. How can a document print differently between two different printers? How do I fix the prob...

download
I need a download site for Publisher only. The original disk was accidentally destroyed. My software was upgraded to XP but it does not have Publisher which I need desparately. Can anyone help me? Brenda you are attempting to be a thief. Perhaps you would be better suited to being a torturer to prisoners in Iraq. You will have to toddle down to the store and buy a new version of Publisher - SIMPLE. -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" Have you tried sending an e-mail with the serial number, bar code number and such to Microso...

Downloading data to Excel from CRM
CRM 3.0 does not download numeric values as numbers in Excel, and it does not save it as an Excel file, is there a fix or work-around for this? ...

Blank emails with no header?
Hi All, I'm randomly getting a few blank emails a day in my inbox with sizes of a couple hundred bytes. When I open them, I see nothing. If I save them to a file I get a zero length file (even though outlook shows the mail to be a few hundred bytes). Neither Norton nor NOD32 showed a virus (Outlook integration). The only header info is that the x-envelope is to me. There is no from, subject, or the usual info about the other mail servers mail goes through. Any ideas? Thanks, -=Gina Gina <G@no.mail> wrote: > I'm randomly getting a few blank emails a day in my inbox...

Invalid email header.
Hi, I have problem with email my headers. We are running=20 exchange 5.5 server which is cluster. When an email sent=20 out from our mail server it add following characters to=20 the header as show below: Received: by EKCZ=C3j=18=02=C3j=18=E4-EX-02 with Internet Mail Service=20 (5.5.2653.19)=20 It is meant to be: Received: by EKCZ-EX-02 with Internet Mail Service=20 (5.5.2653.19) How can I resolve the above issue? or which process is=20 adding the characters? any help would be great. Show below is a full trace report. Return-Path: <Administrator@xxxx.xxx.uk> Received: from rexxx....

Downloading credit card charges to Money 2004
When credit card charges are downloaded to Money, the same charges that have been accepted previously are flagged for acceptance by Money along with the new charges. I wind up "accepting" the same charges over and over again. Henry, Money is importing and reconciling whatever is in the statement you pull down. Can you specify a date range when you download your credit card charges? Typically a credit card site offers their online statements by month, so you shouldn't be downloading more than 30 days worth at a time. The only other way around the behavior is to save...

How do i download just Excel?
You don't. Microsoft Excel is not a free program. Odds are that if you find a place to download it, you'll be doing so illegally. ________________________ **** Hope it helps! **** ~Dreamboat Excel VBA Certification Coming Soon! www.VBAExpress.com/training/ ******************************** "Baileyh143" <Baileyh143@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3550980-08F8-41CA-929B-B5CCB1E8266B@microsoft.com... > You don't, you buy it, it is a commercial product. You could probably get older, cheapish versions on eBay. -- HTH RP "Baileyh143&q...

Publisher 2003 download
I have a valid key for Publisher 2003, but I lost my disc. Does anyone know where I can download Publisher 2003? I doubt very much that it's available for download. Your best bet may be to buy it on Ebay. Bruce "JanetP" wrote: > I have a valid key for Publisher 2003, but I lost my disc. Does anyone know > where I can download Publisher 2003? Too late for that now that Pub 2007 is the current version. I'd suggest looking for that disk again. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Ja...

download MFC
where can i download MFC. i want to use it with Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 NooBye a pr�sent� l'�nonc� suivant : > where can i download MFC. i want to use it with Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 you should make a search for MFC*.dll in your computer ... -- Ceci est une signature automatique de MesNews. Site : http://www.mesnews.net NooBye wrote: > where can i download MFC. i want to use it with Microsoft Visual C++ > 2005 Hi, Unless you have VC++ Express, you *do* already have the MFC on your hard disk. If you have VC++ Express, switch to another version. There's no separate...

Download Report
Money 2004 under the Report menu, I believe, used to have a Download Report. What was nice about this is that I could see my banks balance as well as Money's balance. Now this feature is move to some obscure place. UGH!!!!!!!!!! Use the "Account List" toolbar button. That information is available there. -- ------------------------------------------- Joe Guidera jguidera@msn.com.remove "John McPherson" <john_mcpherson@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:139401c4a4a8$d02b5be0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > Money 2004 under the Report menu, I believe, used to h...

Have free download for Excel for viewing files only.
I have received a file in an email and I cannot view it because I don't have Excel. PowerPoint has a free download so that you can view a presentation. If Excel had this same option, people would be able to view a spreadsheet sent to them for free. If that person wanted to make any changes to the file, THEN they would need to purchase Excel. You can download XL viewer from here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4EB83149-91DA-4110-8595-4A960D3E1C7C&displaylang=EN Watch for text wrap, Regards, "CJPrevette" <CJPrevette@discussions.microsoft.co...

Failure to download some video attachments
I encounter a problem when I try to download some video attachments with Windows Media Player. A message pops up that reads: The selected file has an extension (.pps) that is not recognized by Windows Media Player......... What is solution to this problem? On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:22:01 -0700, Sparky <Sparky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I encounter a problem when I try to download some video attachments with >Windows Media Player. > >A message pops up that reads: The selected file has an extension (.pps) that >is >not recognized by Windows Me...

Large unsendable unremovable message
I tried to send an e-mail message with attachments that came to 10MB in size. The problem is that I use the free version of Hotmail that only gives me 2MB total space. The message is now stuck in limbo in Outlook 2003. It will not send, and I cannot delete the message. It does not leave my Outbox. Every time that I start Outlook the program tries to send this giant e-mail message, yet can't accomplish the task due to the 2MB Hotmail limit. What can I do?????????? http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/stuck_message.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Out...

how to prevent a header or title from moving?
Hey all, I am looking for a way to prevent a header or title from shifting down when you insert a row. Is this possible? Here is a visual of what I am looking for A B data1 222 -> (insert row here) data 2 222 TITLE 1 data 1 333 data 2 333 When inserting a row between data1 and data2 the title 1 heading will be shifted down. The problem is that TITLE1 is merged cells A and B. When they are shifted they are not shifting as a merged cell and the title is getting messed up. Is there anyway to prevent these titles from being shifted? Or to have the data stay in a ...

Unremovable cell's comment
Hi, I have problem with unremovable cell's comment (cell's bubble). I writed some info into comment, but after this action, comment staied in screen and didn't want to disappear. If I try to open the comment, I get in and can write to in. But it doesn't disappear again.... Closing and re-opening of document didn't help. Problem is, that I cannot easily take a content of document and copy it int new document, because the file is part of unique solution (document is generated by script and so on). Does anybody know how to close the comment ? Thanks in advance Satucha -...