undeliverable mail #2

 Why can't one person in the domain send mail to an
address that everyone else in the same domain can?  It
keeps coming back "undeliveable:Returned mail: User
unknown" for that one person.
0
anonymous (74725)

Check their Contacts or Address book...

They are probably "authenticating" that email
address to an old address that they have in their
address book.

--
Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook]

"kentc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Why can't one person in the domain send mail to an
address that everyone else in the same domain can?  It
keeps coming back "undeliveable:Returned mail: User
unknown" for that one person.

0
Skippy9697 (148)

Mailing labels, mail merge
When doing a mail merge from Excel to Word everything seems to work fine but I am only getting one page of mailing labels when there should be several pages of labels due to the number of recipients listed in Excel. How do I get all of them to format as opposed to just the first, or one page? moto For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 07:37:14 -080...

2 of 5 barcode
Hi one of our Clients started using RMS and used the default 2 of 5 barcode. Now that thay have labeled all their inventory and bought a Symbol 2208 scanner (USB) it would not read the barcodes on labels. The scanner reads UPC and many other codes right out of the box. Is there anything we need to do with the scanner for it to read 2 of 5? It came with a utility program that fails to communicate with scanner. The utility program prints barcodes to program the scanner but the scanner fails to read those codes. The programming codes in the manual however are easily read by the scanner. ...

- Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet #2
Stephan Ducharme just became a millionaire on the Internet ... and he was caught on tape, revealing everything! Click here : http://freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=33977 Rush on the page before it gets banned! --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060831105137X1q7YbV9 ...

print 8 page 8 1/2 x 11 booklet 1/2 size?
I have an 8 page booklet that I originally intended to print 8 1/2 x 11 & set it up that way. I now would like to print it, instead as 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. I know the proportions will not be perfect but they will be good enough. I have played with this for hours to no avail. I can't get the pages to come out right. i.e. 1&8 on one side of a sheet and 2 & 7 on the other etc. Help! Have you tried setting up two publications; your original and a new publication? Copy/paste each page and adjust. Using the AutoFit Options in the Format menu would help. -- Mary Sauer h...

Mail appears to be sent, but isn't received
I bought a new computer with Office 2003. Set up my email account in Outlook and sent myself a test email. It appears to have been sent as usual, but I never received the message. I sent a test email to my work email. Didn't receive that one either. I sent a test email to a yahoo account. Didn't receive that one either. I am receiving other emails fine...including ones from my work address and yahoo address...but it appears that I am unable to successfully send any emails. My ISP says it's a software issue, not a problem with my ISP. Any suggestions??? Thanks! ...

I can not send e-mail using window mail i received the message bel
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Read: Robert Half - Hiring Internal Accounting Roles', Account: 'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E "guaregua" <guaregua@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE248C16-AECB-4CEB-A45D-5F33BFA39DB4@microsoft.com... > The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Read: Robert Half - > Hiring > Internal Accounting Roles', Account: 'plus.pop.mai...

Initiating an Excel mail attachment through Excel
Using Office 2002 SP3. A user opens an excel doc located on a network server. When they choose file -> send to -> mail recipient (as attachment)... This error message pops up: Outlook Could not open one or more attachments. You can open Outlook, browse to the excel file and attach it, but you cannot initiate the attachment from Excel. Or you can save it locally and then attach it. I saw this in Office 2000 and lowering the attachment security to NONE seemed to fix it. However, the attachment security in 2002 and greater seems be located in the registry and did not have th...

IF Statement with both AND and OR Criteria #2
I'm having difficulty creating an if statement that has both AND/OR criteria. The following statement covers the OR part, but how do I include the AND condition? =IF(OR(A1=TRUE,A2=TRUE),C2,"N/A") In other words, return the value in C2 if A1=TRUE OR A2=TRUE. In addition, F2 must = "Include" Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! T Try =IF(F2="Include",IF(OR(A1=TRUE,A2=TRUE),C2,"N/A"),"N/A") "T" wrote: > I'm having difficulty creating an if statement that has both AND/OR > criteria. T...

Excesive junk mails to administrator acct ~
Hello all, How does one prevent junk emails such as below, they are coming in as if the email is coming from an internal address. I just deleted 5400 junk mails from the administrator account. We are using Exchange 2003 SP1 -- From: System Administrator Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:41 PM To: a64whe6f0j8hobik5ex0@domain.com Subject: Undeliverable:[SPAM] ´©±¸³ª ÃÖ°í 5õ¸¸¿ø ±îÁö Çѹø¿¡ ´ëÃâÇص帳´Ï...

Unable to view mail
Hwllo, I have 3 problems with Microft Outlook 2000 The preview pane is grey and shows the text "This item contains active content that cannot be displayed in the preview pane. Open the item to read its content" No matter what message I select, I get this line. I cannot oopen email. Doubleclicking a subject does nothing. MAil is being delivered though - I can see the mail headers in the window I cannot open the address book. If I choose 'tools-address book' I get a message window saying "an erro roccurred while attempting to open the windows address book. Unable...

Mail within a (demo) domain doesn't arrive
Hi, we are building up a single-domain machine within our organization to be able to give demonstration on a particular piece of software which need a small domain. We are using a Windows Server 2003 (Enterprise) pc with MS SQL Server 2000 and Exchange 2000 SP3. (The reason we are not using Exchange 2003 is because the demo software isn't released for Exchange 2003) So we created our own domain (demo.com) and created a user on this domain with a mailbox. When we try to send an email to this user (user@demo.com) it is sended (at least it disappears from the outbox) but doesn't arrive...

forwarding mail
I want to be able to forward outgoing mail to one of our Director's mailboxes. I have had a look around in Exchange and can't seem to find a way to do this? Can anyone help please. ...

CRM 3.0 E-mail Promoting Error
One of my staff had a simlar problem occur. Here is what she did: In Outlook in her Inbox, created a new e-mail Clicked Track in CRM Click Regarding and chose an Account Clicked Send Got the following Error "An error occured promoting this item into Microsoft CRM. The Microsoft CRM server could not be contacted or the user has insufficient permission to perform this action. Do you want to send the e-mail? If you click Yes, the e-mail will be sent out, not no corresponding activity will be created in Microsoft CRM" She checks her Account History and it is not there, as stat...

Urgent - lost mail
We have an SBS 2003 server running Exchange and it is not handling mail correctly. The POP3 connector pulls down the email from the ISP and I can see it hit the PICKUP folder so I know it is not the POP3 connector. At that point it is the SMTP function that takes over. All exchange services are running correctly and the SMTP virtual server is also working. I can freeze the LOCAL DELIVERY queue and the MESSAGE ROUTING queue and catch the inbound mail at these pints as well. However, if I let the SMTP service run unabated the mail disappears. I have checked the BADMAIL folder a...

Windows Mail
Recently I have been experiencing problem with Windows Mail. I can open an e-mail, read it and, then close it. If I should go into another folder, return to the Inbox, the message that I just read is gone. For some reason or, another it is being deleted from my Inbox and, can't be found in the Delete folder or, anywhere else in my system. I have been using Windows Mail and, Vista Home Preimum, 32 bit, for the last 5 or so years and, now, all of a sudden, I am having the above described problem. Would appreciate it if anyone can give me the solution to this problem. Tha...

Dexterity runtime error #2
I'm trying to setup a new client for dynamics. I have setup ODBC and copied over the files but when I click on the shortcut I get a dexterity runtime error You do not have permission to open this file. Help? Melissa I am sure this is something you have already checked, but I thought it was worth asking. Did you happen to check the file permissions where you copied the files to? I wonder if the client is not able to open one of the dictionaries. "melissa" wrote: > I'm trying to setup a new client for dynamics. I have setup ODBC and copied > over the files but...

Message Labs
Hi - I'm passing on the good word to other exchange admins since my company switched to Message Labs. It has FAR outperformed all other traditional smtp gateway a/v scanners at least in my experience - www.messagelabs.com I've deployed it at a 30,000 seat company. Message Labs "skeptic" engine doesn't operate like traditional a/v scanners which require users to report e-mail viruses to the vendor for a pattern update to be released. It uses a 2gb heuristics engine that actually detects unknown, new viruses. ...

Undeliverable folder
I have some email going into the Outlook routers undeliverable folder these Emails have a crm tracking token in the subject line so I can't understand why they dont get routed. Most emails route fine. Has anyone seen this before ? ...

retracting e-mail
Is there a way that I can retract an e-mail that I sent? Go to your Sent Items folder and open the letter that you want to recall. On the Actions menu, click on either Recall the Message. To replace a message, you must send a new one. If you do not send the new item, the original message is still recalled. Hope this helps. >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way that I can retract an e-mail that I sent? >. > It will only work with an Exchange server and internal to the organization reliably. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the di...

mail between server
We just added another exchange 2k3 server at a remote plant. When users try to send messages to us they just go the the Q and sit there. they are never delivered. Other mail servers at other locations can send just fine. We have started and stopped the smtp server at both locations and that hasnt helped. Anything else to try? thanks is this server in a separate routing group? is there an RGC configured? is that the queue they sit in? is there good connectivity between that RG and yours? "Taylor" <user@home.com> wrote in message news:eZKjl#mqFHA.2596@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx...

How do make a text with broken underline #2
I've seen in a sample template for brochure a text with broken underline and the underline color can be change to other color, I was trying to find out how to do it. Maybe someone here knows how, I would be very grateful. ...

Error
When replying to an e-mail where the subject line was left blank the body of the new e-mail contains the crm error form, the stack trace within the body is: [InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.] Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Email.BuildEmailFollowupBody() +724 Microsoft.Crm.Web.Controls.EmailBody.MessageBodyPage.ConfigurePage() +672 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +20 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1499 Anyone see this before? If so what can I do to resolv...

CRM 1.2 and 3 on the same server
Is there any way in which I can run CRM v1.2 and v3.0 on the same server? Thanks Tomas Hi Tomas! TomasFloyd wrote: > Is there any way in which I can run CRM v1.2 and v3.0 on the same > server? From Shawn Nulph[MSFT]: Even though this has not been tested installing CRM v1.2 and 3.0 should work without any problems. Just be sure that you create a new CRM OU for the V3.0 installation. Then when installing CRM make sure to specify this new OU as the location to create the CRM AD objects within. You should also be able to install CRM v3.0 to the same SQL instance as v1.2 is install...

mysterious underlined e-mail text
Outlook e-mail recipients do receive my e-mails, but all of the text is underlined when I've not sent it as underlined and it hasn't appeared underlined when I typed it. I've tried to "clear formatting" ("format" menu, "styles and formatting" selection) but that hasn't worked. I still send a 'not underlined e-mail' and my recipient receives an 'entirely underlined e-mail'. Please help! Have you tried setting the format to text, rather than HTML or rich text. "Xe196" <Xe196@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Undeliverable POP3 Email
I am having a problem with emails dissapearing if the username is not correct on an incoming email using POP collection. For example: if a email is sent to joe@domain.com and this email address is invalid, I have set the undeliverable emails to go to admin@domain.com. This is not happening as the email sent to joe goes to the POP3 account, is downloaded in the Exchange\Mailroot\vsi 1\PickUp folder which is correct and then it is not sent to the admin account. Help please. I think that you need catch all solution, try this http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_catch...