Unblock attachments? Help me !!!!

I need step by step ionstructions on how to allow .exe
files to come through attachments on my email. These
files are sent here to my house by me. I cannot download
the progs because Outlook is not letting them through.
Please help!!

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm
--
Brian Tillman
0

Help with basic workflow........please
Hi There I am looking at creating a basic workflow (initially anyway). What I want to be able to do is if any details on the contact records changes to then a email is automatically sent to the record owner telling them that info has changed. It would be good to include in the email subject the account name and the contacts name? Is there anyone that could get me started maybe? Thanks in advance Kind Regards Peter What you need is not a Workflow but rather a Callout. A Workflow can handle one of these 4 triggers: Create, Manual, Reassign and Status Change. None of these are triggere...

Help with RecordSetClone
Hello, this is my first attempt at using recordsetclone to look at the same field on a continuous form and update the field. I have looked at other examples on this forum and put together the below code but I keep getting an "invalid argument 3001 error" when it reaches the first .FindNext. With Me!subfrmPersons.Form.RecordsetClone .Bookmark = Me!subfrmPersons.Form.Bookmark .FindNext Me!subfrmPersons.Form![DOB] MsgBox Me!subfrmPersons.Form![DOB] 'for testing only If Not IsNull(Me!subfrmPersons.Form![DOB]) Then Me!subfrmPersons.Form! [Age]...

Help! COUNTIF and SUMPRODUCT are eating my brain!
This *should* be easy, I guess, but I keep getting errors where I canno see a problem with my formula (Tho' admittedly I'm by no means an Exce expert). Here's my task: I have column G labeled "Tasks" and the cell values are either "Open" "Closed", "Cancelled", or blank. Then I have column L labeled "Name and the cell values are, of course, names. I'm simply trying to come u with a formula that will tally the tasks that are "Open" and of those how many are assigned to "Smith". After fruitless attempts using COUN...

how do i make an attachment?
I dont know how to make my doc an attachment. You don't have to do anything with the document (apart from save it) for it to be an attachment. Simply open your e-mail application and choose the option to attach a file. Select the document and complete the e-mail message. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<>...

Office Professional 2007 trial..need help
I purchased a 180 day trial version with disc in Jan 2010, installed into computer and the motherboard died. I purchased new computer with Windows 7 (previous computer was Vista) and tried installing and it won't work. I uninstalled everything Office and tried downloading the 60 day trial, still won't work as I get the activation expiration date of Dec. 31, 2002. Any ideas as now when I try to download from the website, it tells me I have downloaded my alotted number of times - still have no working programs and need them for a class - must be microsoft 2007 pro. Any help...

my merge and centre icon is just a shadow, help?
i am using excel a lot at the moment but am primarily self taught. I have managed to lock down my merge and centre button so all I can see is a shadow of the light grey imprint. How can I release the icon? noting I have tried to customize and drag the merge back again but as soon as I close the box I again lose the icon? Urgently needed to finish spreadsheets this weekend!!! Worksheet is protected? Workbook is in Shared mdoe? Either of these will disable merge and center. Since you are learning I would suggest you quickly unlearn the use of merge and center. Causes many problems whe...

Can you help a NEWBIE please
Hi, I need a little help, as I'm trying to help my father with a spreadsheet but have got stuck. I have 2 Columns, TransactionID and TransactionCode. 5 T 5 AA 6 H 6 BB 7 AA 7 T 8 T 8 BB What I want to be able to do it to create/compute a 3rd column based on the other 2. Now this is where I am getting stuck. The Rule is that for a TransactionCode of T or H this needs to be changed to either a "AA" or BB depending on what the other value is for the same Transaction ID. ie this would be the final output. 5 T AA 5 AA AA 6 H BB 6 BB BB 7 AA AA 7 T AA 8 T BB 8 BB BB The sort of ...

exchangeserver help
i need a guidence in exchange server http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/techinfo/ Lasse Pettersson Humandata, Sweden "shekhar" <shekhar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9DCFECC8-6C8F-4895-88A8-82EC729AA0F9@microsoft.com... >i need a guidence in exchange server Best thing to do is try install it and try connect some outlook client and send emails to each other. I have found with most software once you install and know what your purpose you know what to read and what questions to ask. This newsgroup is very good for asking questions. "shekha...

help with distribution formula!
i need to make a distribution table. i know that i use the -normdist- function, i just can't figure out what to put in each argument. my data is 10 questions, and each question has 5 answers to choose from (multiple choice). Assuming that im making complete random guesses, i need to find the probability of getting 1 question correct, 2 questions, 3, 4, and so on until i get the prob. of getting all 10 correct. what would i plug into each argument? x - mean - standard Dev - cumulative - i'm not specifically asking for the answers, but more for help on figuring out which goes into...

Waitable Timer Question Please help!
Hello I am trying to use the waitable timer in a MFC project and using MsgWaitForMultipleObjectsEx() to wai on the timer handle. But my timer callback doesnot get executed. Below is the source code with al the error checking removed. Please help me to fix this problem //Global int wLoopCount= 0 void CTimerTestDlg::OnStartTimer() HANDLE hTimer[1] LARGE_INTEGER liDueTime int breakLoop = 0 int retVal = 0 // Create waitable time hTimer[0] = CreateWaitableTimer(NULL, TRUE, "WaitableTimer") // start the timer 5 sec from now and tick every 2 se liDueTime.QuadPart = -5000...

Need help with OUTPUT parameters
Hi, I am trying to execute two child stored procedures from a parent one. The first stored procedure inserts a new company into Companies table and returns its CompanyID, the second stored procedure inserts an address into Addresses table and returns its AddressID and the third one assigns the address to the company. Everything works fine but when I run the parent stored procedure, I only want to return the CompanyID back to my application. However, the code below returns both CompanyID and AddressID. I'm using OUTPUT clause so that I can grab CompanyID and AddressID r...

Line-Column 2 axes Help
I can't seem to set up a line/column graph and format it correctly. I have over 10 series of elevation data and corresponding dates from one worksheet, and precipitation data and corresponding dates from another worksheet. I have the the elevation series plotted to the 2nd x axis (date) and the precipitation series plotted to the 1st x asis (date). Precip data on the left y axis and Elevation data on the right y axis. Ideally, what I want is line graphs for the elevation data and bar chart for the precip data. I can either get ALL the data to be line graph data, or one of my ele...

Can't attach files now
Hi, I have been using Windows Mail (The 2006 desktop version) for quite sometime now. I have always been able to attach files but today when I tried to send my resume like I always do, it wouldn't attach. It says some files could not be attached. What is the problem with that? "asiankelsey" <asiankelsey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:747450D0-DDFC-4BBC-A833-21375EA27879@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have been using Windows Mail (The 2006 desktop version) for quite > sometime > now. I have always been able to attach files ...

SMTPreg.vbs eventsink blokking vital system mail replication
Hi I have a problem with an eventsink, I have three exchange 2003 servers, each sitting in its own routing group called inner, outer and middel RG, mail sendt from the inner server must be logged and blocked if not sendt from a valid email klient, so what is done is that all mail sendt from the inner server must travel through the middle server and the eventsink is instaleld on the middle server. this works just fine, mail gets blocked. But since what triggers the eventsink is absence of an outlook addon, all system mail sendt between the three servers gets blocked. I need to let system mail b...

Query Expression help
What is the correct expression to get average handle time per return, rather than per batch (returns are logged in batches that vary in quantity). Currently using this espression to get AHT per batch- Handle Time: [Sign In Time]-[Sign Out Time] I would like to divide this sum by [Processed], which is already an expression Processed: [Filed]+[Sent to Accounting]+[Pended] to ger AHT per return. I tried- Handle Time: sum([Sign In Time]-[Sign Out Time])/[Processed], but that doesn't work. Help! Perhaps the following, although I suspect that will not give you the results you expect. S...

excel help 04-09-10
I have a table (range a5:s33) that is changing constantly and its being updated. I need cell I1 and I2 to give me the date (I1) and time (I2) when any of the cells within the range are modified....any help?...thanks Try the following Sheets Event-Macro: ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Not Application.Intersect(Target, [A5:S33]) Is Nothing Then [I1] = Date [I2] = Time End If End Sub --------------- Micky "jcheko" wrote: > I have a table (ran...

Security on Attachments in notes
As Notes can be role-secured on write/delete, etc. Can this be done solely on the attachments in the notes? Wanted result; a note on itself is editable after save, but an attachment can not be deleted. I don't think this is possible, but maybe someone? Kind regards, Steven ...

Excel Help for $ ! :)
I run www.AndyFutureRDH.com and have created a workbook with 13 pages (12 monthly and 1 yearly total page)... I have perfected as much as I can with my limited knowledge but would like to hire someone for a one time deal to take it and make it kick butt! Before any work is to be done I will email you the file I created and you will offer me what you can do to it to make it better and for how much. Please email me with questions or inquiries: andyc18@aol.com with the subject "ANDY EXCEL HELP" Thanks! Andy Codding RDH --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Andy,...

Help eith macro and command function
I need help with the procedure required to complete the following task. I have a spreadsheet that if data is enetered into cell range J6:N6, the user is prompted to eneter a date, which will reside in cell Q6. Any help will be appreciated. I;ve attemped to use a form, with a command button and a tex dox, however with not much success, any help would be appreciated. You could use the Wroksheet_Change event to prompt for the date. For example: '=========================== Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Row >= 6 Then If Target.Column >= 10 And T...

help with ranges
I need a to know a formula for a range that verify's another field has certain varaible or # the goes to another field in the same record an copies the next 4 cells down and then pastes the the copie information in the next column but same record. transposes the dat for the 4 cells, so all data on the same record -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It's a bit hard to figure out. Could you send a sample sheet of "Was" and "Now" to excelmarksway@yahoo.com.au and I will write a macro or userform utility for you. You can verify my ability at my use...

Help with Ribbons! AAARGH!
I found this example on Ron de Bruin's site on how to create a custom Ribbon... http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm I followed it to the letter but the Ribbon does not appear at all when I open the file. What could I be doing wrong? Are there some settings that I need to check for this to work? Why Microsoft? Why would you do this?!?!?!?! Thanks in advance! JJ It is difficult to answer, we don't know what you did, but did you enable macros in the new file? -- HTH Bob "JJ" <metaldogo70@gmail.com> wrote in message news:b7f14808-961f-4...

HELP:signature advance edit
HI,ALL: how do I change the signature advance edtitor application? Now , My outlook 2003 signature advance editor is notepad, I just want to switch it to Word. Thanks! Richard ...

Urgent Help Needed!!
I'm making a leagye table and I need to link a line graph up to the results of a team chosen by a combo box, and then read the positions that that team has been in during the season so that it shows the increse/decrease in the teams performace. Attachment filename: image2.jpg Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=404739 --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ any ideas are welcome, i don't mind if i have 2 change anything to get it to work, i just need to do this a quite urgently? If needed to i will do it a...

help! how to remove reference to MS Exchange account?
I do NOT have MS Exchange account, only Internet email. By mistiake I specified Exchange in the installation, but with no valid account, Outlook will only allow me to open local files. I have removed and reinstalled Outlook 2000 twice, and there appears no opportunity to remove the reference to MS Exchange. Thanks rockypierre <rocky_pierre@yahoo.com> wrote: > I do NOT have MS Exchange account, only Internet email. > By mistiake I specified Exchange in the installation, but > with no valid account, Outlook will only allow me to open > local files. > > I have re...

Urgent Help needed :Transferring MA questionnaire
This has been compiled on an Access 2000 home pc and we wnat to transfer it to my laptop with XP Access 2003. Unfortunately it ended up with an 'mde' tag in the process. It is only the database its self and contains no queries or reports. A further problem is that in trying to build the database again on my laptop, in Access 2003, it will not allow it to be saved in 'save as' or in 'save' : it keeps coming up with "indexes must have names". What does this mean? Please HELP !! I must be able to write up my answers during the next week! Hi Jan, N...