Unable to send mail to mail recipient after right clicking

I need help...
I am unable to send a file/message from my desktop.  After I right click on
a word or file doc, I go to the mail recipient and click.... NOTHING shows
up.  It use to show up to Microsoft Outlook and I could send/forward mail.
What happenend???  How can I fix it???

In the control panel I go to the mail part and it seems that the personal
folders are not there.  Are they erased????  How can I get them back???  A
notice that says_  outlook.pst is not there...

What can I do??
0
LMK (2)

Error when tracking an e-mail if recipient is in CRM or Active Dir
We are experiencing a problem when a user attempts to send an e-mail with the Outlook client. If a recipient - To, BCC or CC - is a user in one of the CRM picklists (Contacts, Users, etc) an error is generated indicating that the user does not have sufficient privileges for the operation. If the recipient is NOT in one of the CRM lists, no error is generated and the email is attached to the account referenced in RE: . This is happening for the salesperson role, but not for the sales manager role, so obviously there is some privilege that I need to grant the salesperson role, but i ca...

mail flow count
Hi everybody, Are you guys aware of a tool that counts all the incoming/outgoing e-mails for an Exchange organization? It will probably count all the e-mails from the transition logs or from the Message Tracking logs. Thanks, Sorin The products usually recommended are Promodag Reports and Quest MessageStats, although if you want to do something for free, try LogParser (www.logparser.com) -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ http://www.msexchangeblog.com "SorinD" <SorinD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75FF3408-E4FA-4E...

Unable to open calendar

Mail Box Size #2
Hi All, I have a user with a 6 gig + mailbox. We are using Exchange 2003 (enterprise) and Outlook 2003. He is now experiancing problems with the program running like a slug. It doesn't appear to be locking up, just taking for ever to do everything. He claims it was fine until front page crashed, which took the computer down (needing a re-boot) and outlook hasnt' worked right since. So what I have done, is delete the profile and recreate, appear to work for me, but now is locked up again. The auto archive does not appear to removing items from the mailbox. Does anyone hav...

Error sending email from Order using template
I created an email template to be used to confirm receipt of an order. It copies a few fields from the Order Form. It does not work, but shows a really helpful error message: MS CRM Web Page Dialog -An error has occurred; please consult your SA. Well, that's me. But I have no clue where to look. The built-in Order Thank You template shows the same behavior: Error. I made lots of email templates to be used from the Opportunity and Quote forms; these all work fine. I tried switching on tracing on the client (don't want to mess with the server registry keys) so I would get some ad...

Sending Mail #2
I want to be able to allow a set of users to send INTRANET & INTERNET mail , while allowing another set of users to send INTRANET mail only. Is there a way in which this can be done in Exchange 2000 srv.? see these: http://www.adminlife.com/247reference/msgs/36/180489.aspx http://tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=473226 "cozierj" <cozierj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65F9D669-AC55-4A82-ADBA-C0A7C0817C42@microsoft.com... > I want to be able to allow a set of users to send INTRANET & INTERNET mail , > while allowing > another set of users ...

Annotating received mail
Outlook 2003: I've just signed up for yet another account at some webpage and they've sent me an email with all my details - except the password of course. If this were real paper mail, I'd write a clue to the password on it before filing it. Is there an equivalent for a received email? I'm quite happy storing such notes in relatively obscure places such as the "Summary" page in file properties, but I'm not getting very far looking for any such place associated with an individual mail item. -- Steve Swift http://www.ringers.org.uk (Personal Webpage)...

Change of recipient/sender display name
Hi All, Environment :- Windows 2003 x64 with exchange 2007 (All in one role) Outlook client :- 2003, 2007 We have created a list of mail contacts (which under GAL) in exchange 2007, these mail contacts are associates with external email address, each of contact has a naming standard for display name, for example, display name is HD Finance Manager, external email address is fin_manager@hdemea.com I want to configure outlook client to show the display name according to mail contacts whenever the email address is match to mail contacts list (GAL), for example, an email sent from the email a...

unable to scroll the page

Why can't I open any email jokes that friends send me with excel
I get email from friends that send me jokes to open with micro excel and I can't open them why? 1. Do you have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer? 2. What is the extension of the attachments with the jokes? Is it somejoke.XLS ? I never heard of Excel being a joke transporter but who knows? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 27 May 2007 13:54:00 -0700, Leona <Leona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get email from friends that send me jokes to open with micro excel and I >can't open them why? Its because Excel is only for serious work except, of c...

Outlook 2002
I am having an intermittant problem. I send e-mails, most of which go through, but many times they don't, even though they are in my sent mail. I have the program set to give me a delivery receipt and I don't get it when they don't go through. I'm in XP. Any help? Thanks ...

Unable to conect

disabled Send/receive button
Hi, Since i installed PGP v8.xx, my Send/Recv button is disabled in Outlook express. Did anyone already have such problem ? thx, Alain hey, check if you still have an account set up. the send/rec disappears when there are no pop accounts. >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >Since i installed PGP v8.xx, my Send/Recv button is disabled in Outlook >express. >Did anyone already have such problem ? > >thx, >Alain > > >. > ...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Comcast IPS - I cannot send mail
Both my email account and my wife email account just stop working. Call my provider and the answer I got was we only support smartzone mail. So I logge onto Microsoft Discussion Groups and found the following solution. Try going to the Advanced tab of your accounts settings and change the Port number in use from 25 to 587. Also go the Sever tab and make sure the Authentication option is checked. -- dlburrell43 And what happened when you made those changes ? -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and wil...

How to Mail Merge from the Web Client
Can anyone please detail to me if and how you mail merge a doc from the web client ( using .Net code i guess) ? i know that mail merge is feasable only by the Outlook client; in the Web client, using GUI drop down menu there's only the Email merge. Anyway i would like to mail merge an excel file from the web client of the MS. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Gianluca You could write a .Net page that does Word automation to implement a web-based merge process. There are examples of doing this (not from CRM) on the web. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---...

mailing directly from publisher people reciveing see it incorrectl
I am trying to mail people directly from my publisher program, I select send e.mail as attachment and when people recive this message it looks like it has 1 / 2 or even 3 parts to it and that they have not been put back together properly, the effect looks something like wallpaper and the pattern doesn't match - this makes for almost impossible reading - has any one else suffered this problem? Any ideas for a souloution Thanks iamsquid <iamsquid@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to mail people directly from my publisher program, I &g...

Outlook 2003 'New Mail Desktop Alert' Doesn't Work
I have this option enabled in Outlook 2003 Advanced E-mail Options, running on WinXP Pro SP1, yet I've never once seen the actual Alert appear (transparent message box) when e-mail is received. The Preview Alert works fine. I have NAV 2003 Standard running with the Office Plug-in enabled & scanning of incoming & outgoing mails, yet the problem persists even when I disable the NAV Auto-Protect. Is there a conflict between the Outlook Alert & NAV 2003, or is it something else? the alerts don't fire if something is at full screen. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author...

2 different recipient update policies
Hello, If i have 2 different RUS policies. Which will be a users default reply address? The lowest prioirty because it is applied last, or the highest priority because it is more important? Thanks The highest priority Recipient Policy that does not exclude the recipient is applied. Good reference: How the Recipient Update Service applies recipient policies http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328738/ -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- <aaronw@firstmac.com.au> wrote in message ...

Why don't I have a 'Send' button on my outlook express email page
I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003. When I go into my Outlook Express email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the page so that I can get the email sent off. Where is it....or how can I find it??? "rednil" <rednil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCFFAA00-0E21-4704-B603-DC033EA95A78@microsoft.com... > I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003. When I go into my Outlook > Express > email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the > page so that I can get the...