unable to receive email from a certain user

I have a problem where I am not receiving email from a
certain user within our organization. I am able to receive
all other mail, from other users, but when this user sends
me mail.. I never get it. It shows as sent from the
sender, and I dont have any rules in place that would be
moving it from the inbox. Any thoughts?! Please help!!
-Justin
0
jhenretta (1)

is the user able to reply to mail sent 'from' you?
have they got the correct spelling of your name etc?

"Justin" <jhenretta@pwlink.com> wrote in message
> I have a problem where I am not receiving email from a
> certain user within our organization. I am able to receive
> all other mail, from other users, but when this user sends
> me mail.. I never get it. It shows as sent from the
> sender, and I dont have any rules in place that would be
> moving it from the inbox. Any thoughts?! Please help!!
> -Justin

0
hayleeh (19)

Can't received 3 MB .doc attachment
One of my user can't received 3mb attachment. I have Exchange 2003 server and I st it default no limit either for send or receive. The sender getting error mesage " 552 4.3.1 Session size exceeds fixed maximum session size Please help. Thank you Has the Sender checked with their mail admin to see if there are limits on their end? The below error is not one that I recognize as an Exchange NDR message. Do you have any other smtp servers in the mix between that company and you? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Quamar" <Quamar@discussions.microsoft.com>...

disposable email address service?
Is there a disposable email address service that integrates with outlook to some degree so I don't have to log-in via a browser to generate a new address? Plus, after using a web site to generate different addresses, I found it hard to keep track which address was given to whom. Although the service I use allows me to attach a note to each email address, there is no way to quickly view the list of addresses and the notes attached to them. I have to drill down each address to see the note, and doing this over a web site is painfully slow. Google is your friend. -- Milly Staple...

outlook won't automatically receive/send when opened
outlook won't automatically receive/send when opened how do i get it to do this? An answer would require knowing your Outlook version, mail account type, and connection type. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "newbiejw" <newbiejw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EDBE10B5-2D8E-4684-99A8-C8C0F4FDC25F@microsoft.com... > outlook won't automatically receive/send when opened > how do i get it to do this? ...

Stuck emails
I have a email that has become lodged in different user's email boxes. When they open their emails this particular one always shows as a new email but when opened only shows a page can not be displayed screen. Also when I attempt to delete it an error pops up saying "some items can't be deleted either because they were moved, already deleted, or access was denied. How do I delete this email? have you tried a "shift delete"? have you tried deleting it in OWA? are these users running Outlook in cached mode? "Matt Wood" <Matt Wood@discussions.microsoft....

Unable to open calendar

problem of receive email from one domain, but others are fine
Hi, I meet some problem of exchange server, seems i could receive emails from all domains, except one. here is the SMTP log: 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006-4-29, 0:52:04, SMTPSVC1, MAIL, 210.22.128.196, 0, 23, 307, 250, 0, EHLO, -, +hk2k02.tommy.local, 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006-4-29, 0:52:04, SMTPSVC1, MAIL, 210.22.128.196, 0, 23, 307, 250, 0, EHLO, -, +hk2k02.tommy.local, 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006-4-29, 0:52:04, SMTPSVC1, MAIL, 210.22.128.196, 0, 51, 53, 250, 0, MAIL, -, +FROM:<SRAGHAV@tommyhilfiger.com.hk>, 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006...

Receiving Copy
Can someone help me get rid of the feature of receiving a copy of my own email many times when I send an email out? thanks much ...

now i can't receive or send
I TRIED TO FIX IT MYSELF AND NOT I CAN'T RECEIVE OR SEND. Please do not make new threads about the same issue. Reply top your original thread only. Thank you. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "louisenjim" <louisenjim@optonline.net> wrote in message news:6A0918D3-1097-49CD-B2E8-BDB8694B661C@microsoft.com... >I TRIED TO FIX IT MYSELF AND NOT I CAN'T RECEIVE OR SEND. ...

Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2003 on New PC
My old PC has Outlook 2003 and my NEW PC has Outlook 2003. I want to import/migrate my emails and addresses from the OLD PC to the NEW PC. The import options assume you are using older versions of email applications so I have had no success. Copy pst to hd,ensure read only off, then open in OL "John" <jcarruthers@terrasolutionsonline.com> wrote in message news:5e0c01c491fd$e52c36d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > My old PC has Outlook 2003 and my NEW PC has Outlook > 2003. I want to import/migrate my emails and addresses > from the OLD PC to the NEW PC. > The import ...

Error sending email from Order using template
I created an email template to be used to confirm receipt of an order. It copies a few fields from the Order Form. It does not work, but shows a really helpful error message: MS CRM Web Page Dialog -An error has occurred; please consult your SA. Well, that's me. But I have no clue where to look. The built-in Order Thank You template shows the same behavior: Error. I made lots of email templates to be used from the Opportunity and Quote forms; these all work fine. I tried switching on tracing on the client (don't want to mess with the server registry keys) so I would get some ad...

Exchange 2003 user restrictions
Hi, This is with regard to exchange 2003 server,I have installed exchange 2003 on windows 2003 server.My out going and incoming mail is working fine.But i have been asked to restrict users with regard to outgoing mails. can some one tell how t configure this. A) Some list of users are only allowed to send mails to specific domains.but for other List of users should able to send mails to any domains no restriction for this list of users. B) Some list of users are not allowed to send mail internally to some particulaer users,For example :-its like two different project project A to ...

Annotating received mail
Outlook 2003: I've just signed up for yet another account at some webpage and they've sent me an email with all my details - except the password of course. If this were real paper mail, I'd write a clue to the password on it before filing it. Is there an equivalent for a received email? I'm quite happy storing such notes in relatively obscure places such as the "Summary" page in file properties, but I'm not getting very far looking for any such place associated with an individual mail item. -- Steve Swift http://www.ringers.org.uk (Personal Webpage)...

PGP email
I need to provide secure email fr some of my users. I have exchange 2003 stnd. Does anyone have any recommendations? anything in exchange that can do this? ...

unable to scroll the page

Unable to conect

disabled Send/receive button
Hi, Since i installed PGP v8.xx, my Send/Recv button is disabled in Outlook express. Did anyone already have such problem ? thx, Alain hey, check if you still have an account set up. the send/rec disappears when there are no pop accounts. >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >Since i installed PGP v8.xx, my Send/Recv button is disabled in Outlook >express. >Did anyone already have such problem ? > >thx, >Alain > > >. > ...

How install addt'l payroll users license
I have just purchased a license for 101-250 employees in payroll and am having trouble figuring out how to install the license key. Can anyone help me with this? Tools - Setup - System - Registration Keys You might need your system password to be able to access the Reg keys. Have all users exit out before changing the keys. Kevin "Melanie Wagner" wrote: > I have just purchased a license for 101-250 employees in payroll and am > having trouble figuring out how to install the license key. Can anyone help > me with this? ...

cannot see email progess anymore not showing ex. 3 of 25 emails
outlook 2007. after clicking on the send receive button the email progress does not show anymore at the bottom right page. the in box used to show the progress of the number of emails downloaded. ecample 3 of 84 emails ...

Can not get emails to flow down to a .pst file
I have tried removing the profiles and re-initiating them. For whatever reason, it will not drop down into her personal folder, or .pst file. It has been ongoing for 1 week now. I also rebooted the PC. I have tried every thing I could think of. Please help. On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:35:01 -0700, "Glenn" <GRyan@prideindustries.com> wrote: >I have tried removing the profiles and re-initiating >them. For whatever reason, it will not drop down into her >personal folder, or .pst file. It has been ongoing for 1 >week now. I also rebooted the PC. I have trie...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Inegration of Receivables Between RMS and Great Plains
We run a diverse range of businesses that are using RMS to run our retail stores and Great Plains SOP for our distribution and sports fishing operations. We have quite a lot of overlap in our cutomers on both systems. We are trying to find an easy way to integrate our receivables ledgers to give us a single point of receivables management. The current level of integration between RMS and Great Plains is not adequate to do this. Has anyone else had similar issues? Nick ...

How do I set up a rule to sort mail by smtp email address?
I have a user with 2 smtp email addresses set up in Exchange. He would like to set up a rule in Outlook to move the mail from the seondary smtp address to a separate folder. Is this possible? I really don't want to create another user just to have a separate inbox. thanks, Take a look at WhichAddress application at http://www.ivasoft.biz "Kathy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<0d8401c3c675$d82f7d10$a501280a@phx.gbl>... > I have a user with 2 smtp email addresses set up in > Exchange. He would like to set up a rule in Ou...