Unable to Read Japanese Email

I correspond with several Japanese users and can read emails from some of
them without a problem, but emails from others are nothing but a series of
?????. In one case, I can read one email but not another from the same
sender. Changing the Encoding doesn't help. Sending emails in Japanese to
them without a problem...they can read it fine. Would appreciate any
suggestions/solutions as I'm stumped.

I'm using Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP Home operating system. Japanese
language support is installed.

Read Hebrew right-to-left
When I get a message which contains Hebrew text the Hebrew characters are corectly displayed but they appear incorretly left-to-right instead -rith-to-left. Where do I fix this? View | Encoding | ... Nathan wrote: > When I get a message which contains Hebrew text the Hebrew characters are > corectly displayed but they appear incorretly left-to-right > instead -rith-to-left. > Where do I fix this? ...

disposable email address service?
Is there a disposable email address service that integrates with outlook to some degree so I don't have to log-in via a browser to generate a new address? Plus, after using a web site to generate different addresses, I found it hard to keep track which address was given to whom. Although the service I use allows me to attach a note to each email address, there is no way to quickly view the list of addresses and the notes attached to them. I have to drill down each address to see the note, and doing this over a web site is painfully slow. Google is your friend. -- Milly Staple...

Stuck emails
I have a email that has become lodged in different user's email boxes. When they open their emails this particular one always shows as a new email but when opened only shows a page can not be displayed screen. Also when I attempt to delete it an error pops up saying "some items can't be deleted either because they were moved, already deleted, or access was denied. How do I delete this email? have you tried a "shift delete"? have you tried deleting it in OWA? are these users running Outlook in cached mode? "Matt Wood" <Matt Wood@discussions.microsoft....

Unable to open calendar

HELP: Heavy Computer Slowdown during Outlook 2003 email download.
Hi, I have Win Pro XP (with Service Pack 1) and Outlook 2003 (11.6359.6360 SP1) Email System is based on POP3 and SMTP I use Spamnet as antispam software (a Outlook plugin) and Trend Micro Internet Security as an Antivirus. No other plugins or addins on Outlook. When I download emails, all other open programas aver very very slow and non responsive. It does not freez but it is almost imposible to work on the computer... al I can do is wait until all emails are downloaded. Then I have control again. ALso, it takes about 15 minutes every morning to download 2MB of emails. I uninstalled SpamNe...

Need to read PAR PORT data bits URGENT
I have never read a parallel port in MFC yet. I need to read the input data on the port tonight for a dog and pony tomorrow. I tried the CParallelPort class but it didn't build and seems more than I really needed.. I am just reading the state of the bits as there is a rotary switch connected to them.. ANy links or methods.. AM I missing the obvious? Thanks again all. Nappy First, using the parallel port for anything is intrinsically dangerous. The standard parallel port driver does not support reading from it. (Besides, modern machines don't have parallel ports). You wil...

Outlook Email #12
I am hoping someone can solve a problem for me. I am trying to use Outlook as my email server through Comcast. It initially worked. Now my emails no longer come to Outlook, but stay at the Comcast Webmail. As far as I can tell, I have everything configured correctly in Outlook. Any ideas why this is not working? Ann Nope - have you tried looking at your account settings as laid out by Comcast on their website? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my per...

Error sending email from Order using template
I created an email template to be used to confirm receipt of an order. It copies a few fields from the Order Form. It does not work, but shows a really helpful error message: MS CRM Web Page Dialog -An error has occurred; please consult your SA. Well, that's me. But I have no clue where to look. The built-in Order Thank You template shows the same behavior: Error. I made lots of email templates to be used from the Opportunity and Quote forms; these all work fine. I tried switching on tracing on the client (don't want to mess with the server registry keys) so I would get some ad...

PGP email
I need to provide secure email fr some of my users. I have exchange 2003 stnd. Does anyone have any recommendations? anything in exchange that can do this? ...

unable to scroll the page

Can not get emails to flow down to a .pst file
I have tried removing the profiles and re-initiating them. For whatever reason, it will not drop down into her personal folder, or .pst file. It has been ongoing for 1 week now. I also rebooted the PC. I have tried every thing I could think of. Please help. On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:35:01 -0700, "Glenn" <GRyan@prideindustries.com> wrote: >I have tried removing the profiles and re-initiating >them. For whatever reason, it will not drop down into her >personal folder, or .pst file. It has been ongoing for 1 >week now. I also rebooted the PC. I have trie...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

cannot see email progess anymore not showing ex. 3 of 25 emails
outlook 2007. after clicking on the send receive button the email progress does not show anymore at the bottom right page. the in box used to show the progress of the number of emails downloaded. ecample 3 of 84 emails ...

Unable to conect

How do I set up a rule to sort mail by smtp email address?
I have a user with 2 smtp email addresses set up in Exchange. He would like to set up a rule in Outlook to move the mail from the seondary smtp address to a separate folder. Is this possible? I really don't want to create another user just to have a separate inbox. thanks, Take a look at WhichAddress application at http://www.ivasoft.biz "Kathy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<0d8401c3c675$d82f7d10$a501280a@phx.gbl>... > I have a user with 2 smtp email addresses set up in > Exchange. He would like to set up a rule in Ou...

Maximum Open Rows read only?
Hi, Is there a way to se "Maximum Open Rows" so I can set CacheSize of a recordset? Now it is 1 and Acess says it is Read Only. Thanks. ...

email transfer & retreival
Can anyone simplify the the server name of outgoing and incoming mail. It is the only step I am having a problem with. Thanks, JJ what isp do you use for email? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange util...

Using secondary email when distributing a Campaign Activity
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a way to use the marketing list's member primary AND secondary emails when send a email mass mailout from a campaign activity. I believe we could do it using the sdk, but am not sure how (plug-in, workflow?) Has anyone achieved this somehow? Thanks Hi Fred, Yes, our latest VEM (Vizola eMarketing Addin) module has this feature, please checkout http://www.vizola.com/vem - you can download and try the evaluation version - it also includes all the template usage + tracking and bounce features you need. On the COMPOSE EMAIL screen you are presented w...

Why don't I have a 'Send' button on my outlook express email page
I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003. When I go into my Outlook Express email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the page so that I can get the email sent off. Where is it....or how can I find it??? "rednil" <rednil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCFFAA00-0E21-4704-B603-DC033EA95A78@microsoft.com... > I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003. When I go into my Outlook > Express > email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the > page so that I can get the...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node