unable to print E-mail

I am running outlook 2003 and I keep getting an error when
I try to print any e-mail from outlook. If i save the e-
mail to my docs and then print from there everything is
okay.
0
anonymous (74721)

And that error would be...???

Also describe your method of printing as you can do it in many many ways.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"Dave G" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am running outlook 2003 and I keep getting an error when
> I try to print any e-mail from outlook. If i save the e-
> mail to my docs and then print from there everything is
> okay.

0
Roady

Changing from One Side to Two Sided Printing
I've got a spreadsheet with multiple tabs. To change from one sided printing to two sided printing, it seems that I have to go to each tab, click on page setup, on the page tab select options and then change from one sided to two sided printing. I can't select all of the tabs and do this change globally. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better (easier) way to do this? Thanks, Bill Allen Group the sheet: click on the first tab; hold SHIFT;click on the last tab Now set the printer option BTW: You have a WORKBOOK with multiple WORKSHEETS. "tabs" are the do-hick...

mail flow count
Hi everybody, Are you guys aware of a tool that counts all the incoming/outgoing e-mails for an Exchange organization? It will probably count all the e-mails from the transition logs or from the Message Tracking logs. Thanks, Sorin The products usually recommended are Promodag Reports and Quest MessageStats, although if you want to do something for free, try LogParser (www.logparser.com) -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ http://www.msexchangeblog.com "SorinD" <SorinD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75FF3408-E4FA-4E...

HOW PRINT 4X6 CARDS
Need to print 4x6 cards for notes and speaches in office product I use 4x6 index cards for postcards. The following is based on Publisher 2000 but it may be close for your version. Setup your project by first selecting File Print setup select 4x6 from the paper size drop down menu Select Landscape or Portrait Now select Range Layout guides Margins Create Save and Print -- Don Vancouver, USA "STEAKS1" <STEAKS1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBC50712-682B-44A4-8070-D8750FA752F9@microsoft.com... > Need to print 4x6 cards for notes and speaches i...

Error when tracking an e-mail if recipient is in CRM or Active Dir
We are experiencing a problem when a user attempts to send an e-mail with the Outlook client. If a recipient - To, BCC or CC - is a user in one of the CRM picklists (Contacts, Users, etc) an error is generated indicating that the user does not have sufficient privileges for the operation. If the recipient is NOT in one of the CRM lists, no error is generated and the email is attached to the account referenced in RE: . This is happening for the salesperson role, but not for the sales manager role, so obviously there is some privilege that I need to grant the salesperson role, but i ca...

Printing Barcode Font in RS2008
We have several reports that use custom barcode fonts, and these have been working happily for ages. We have recently deployed our reports to a sql2008 instance and have hit a big problem. The Report Previews correctly in Reporting services (i.e. the user sees the barcode) The report previews AND prints correctly in VS2008. but... When we print from Reporting services the barcodes font is not displayed (gibbersish characters are displayed instead). We have checked that the users all have the barcode fonts installed locally. We have also installed the barcode fonts on t...

Playing a sound to announce incoming mail for Outlook XP
Although I have checked the "play a sound" under advanced options for incoming email, no sound is playing. I would like it to make the "You've got mail" announcement. Did you select a certain sound for it to play ? If you just check the play sound box, it will not do anything until you pick which one to play. Luckily Microsoft does not include "you've got mail" in the choices, that's a AOL thing -- Tedd Riggs PDA Square Content Developer www.pdasquare.com "Sally" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07600...

Printing Comments
When I print my spreadsheets the "notes" I've inserted do not print. HAVE gone to View - Comments and they are all showing and I have als gone into Page Setup on the Sheet Tab to attempt to modify th "comments" setting but the box is greyed out ?????? :confused -- choskin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- choskins's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1631 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27709 Close the Print Preview window In Normal view, choose File&g...

Print range macro
Hi How would I print this range, Range(Range("A1"), ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell)) on a single page using landscape format? Thanks. Isn't this what a normal print will do anyway? If not, how does it differ (landscape apart)? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "nc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04f101c52e28$b74d4070$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > > How would I print this range, > Range(Range("A1"), ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell)) > on a single page using landsc...

Printing in Publisher
When printing a two-sided tri-fold brochure in Publisher, one side comes out up side down. How do I get the brochure to print correctly? Thank You It's a printer setting. ] File Print Setup Properties Features Two sided printing Book (rather than tablet) -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in the Americas! "Glenn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11c1d01c3f58d$68498b70$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When printing a two-sided tri-fold brochure in Publisher, > one side comes out up side down. ...

Unable to open calendar

2007 multiple sheet printing
How do I print multiple sheets of labels in 2007? It worked fine in 2003. -- Dave Dave wrote: > How do I print multiple sheets of labels in 2007? > It worked fine in 2003. ======================================= File / Pirint...choose 'Multiple copies per sheet'... enter the number of pages X the number of labels... Example....5 pages of labels @ 30 labels per page... Enter..... Number of copies = 150 -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may n...

Mail Box Size #2
Hi All, I have a user with a 6 gig + mailbox. We are using Exchange 2003 (enterprise) and Outlook 2003. He is now experiancing problems with the program running like a slug. It doesn't appear to be locking up, just taking for ever to do everything. He claims it was fine until front page crashed, which took the computer down (needing a re-boot) and outlook hasnt' worked right since. So what I have done, is delete the profile and recreate, appear to work for me, but now is locked up again. The auto archive does not appear to removing items from the mailbox. Does anyone hav...

Windows Server Backup
I want to go through the restoration process of Exchange date - the entire database, individual mailboxes, emails etc. My lab setup is as follows (all in a vmware machine):- Windows Server 2008 Exchange 2007 (32-bit/sp1/eval) Email flow etc works fine. I've taken a full backup using windows server backup. When I come to restore the backup in the Select recovery type screen the option for Applications is greyed out. It says that you can recover applications that have registered with Windows Server Backup. I need to find out how to get Exchange to register with Window...

trouble printing entire workbook with different page layouts
I have a workbook with about 10 worksheets. Some are setup to print "portrait" and some print "landscape". In previous versions of Excel, I had no problem printing this type of workbook - the pages work print according to thje page setup for each worksheet. In Office XP the landscape pages print in different layouts - some print on 2 halves of portrait, others reduce to fit the page! I have tried using the macro from Microsoft, but it doesn't work. Does anybody have a solution that works? The printing of workbooks, with some sheets set for portrait and others fo...

unable to scroll the page

Print Advanced Find Criteria
I have users who have requested that when they print the advanced find results they would like to also have the advanced find criteria printed. This would enable them to know what specifically the printout consists of when viewed at a later time. Any ideas? Hi Steve, Print screens cannot be customized. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post is helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan :: CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com "Steve Bambauer" wrote: > I have users who have requested that when they pr...

?WordArt, When Printing, First Character Has Dark Background?
Using Word or Publisher 2003, using WordArt, sometimes the document, including the WordArt, looks fine in Print Preview, but when I actually print (B&W is all I've tried), the first character of the WordArt has a dark background. If I have two WordArt objects in a document, one or the other will have the first character with a dark background. Explanation? Fix? -- (||) Nehmo (||) ...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Outlook 2002
I am having an intermittant problem. I send e-mails, most of which go through, but many times they don't, even though they are in my sent mail. I have the program set to give me a delivery receipt and I don't get it when they don't go through. I'm in XP. Any help? Thanks ...

Duplex printing in Word 2004 and Leopard

Unable to conect