Unable to open sent items folder

I have delegated my freind to open my "sent Items" folder in my  mail box
,but he is unable to open my "sent items" folder in his outlook2000.

He is able to open my other folder like "inbox,calender" after
delegation.Except the sent items.
In oultook@ file >open other users folder>folder type  ,the "sent items"
folder is not listed ..

Please help if there is any workaorund for this

thanks
SP
0
SP (40)

He needs to add your mailbox to his folderlist.
See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/permissions.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data
-Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003

-----
"SP" <SP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have delegated my freind to open my "sent Items" folder in my  mail box
> ,but he is unable to open my "sent items" folder in his outlook2000.
>
> He is able to open my other folder like "inbox,calender" after
> delegation.Except the sent items.
> In oultook@ file >open other users folder>folder type  ,the "sent items"
> folder is not listed ..
>
> Please help if there is any workaorund for this
>
> thanks
> SP

0
Roady
3/9/2005 9:31:28 AM
thanks pal

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> He needs to add your mailbox to his folderlist.
> See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/permissions.htm
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> www.howto-outlook.com
>
> Tips of the month:
> -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data
> -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003
>
> -----
> "SP" <SP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have delegated my freind to open my "sent Items" folder in my  mail box
> > ,but he is unable to open my "sent items" folder in his outlook2000.
> >
> > He is able to open my other folder like "inbox,calender" after
> > delegation.Except the sent items.
> > In oultook@ file >open other users folder>folder type  ,the "sent items"
> > folder is not listed ..
> >
> > Please help if there is any workaorund for this
> >
> > thanks
> > SP

0
SP (40)

First Time Opening Outlook
I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message is, "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable." and a second popup says, "Configuring Outlook Accounts". The configuation process never does complete. I can even open outlook. Help! Thanks Ross Ross <Ross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup > message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message > is, "You...

Unable to open calendar

unable to scroll the page

OL: Sent Messages Remain in My Outbox
I have read the article Q291613. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN- US;Q291613 It said that I was trying to address the item to someone in my local personal address book. So, I tried to address an email with a totally new email address. however, the problem persists... pls pls hlp What version of Outlook and do you have send immediately checked? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: ChrisW <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I have re...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

My New NG post never get there, but they show in "Sent"
Recently I noticed that any new post will never get posted, but it did show up in my sent folder. I wonder if it has anything to do with me changing from OE to Outlook for my email. Your help is appreciated............Peter Nothing to do with OL, OE is the default newsreader, though it may be accessed within OL or IE. I do see a post in this ng from you, dated 2nd "PeterM" <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> wrote in message news:q9udnYzlyfK8ILDfRVn-sQ@omsoft.com... > Recently I noticed that any new post will never get posted, but it did show > up in my sent folder. I wonder if it...

Why can't I open any email jokes that friends send me with excel
I get email from friends that send me jokes to open with micro excel and I can't open them why? 1. Do you have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer? 2. What is the extension of the attachments with the jokes? Is it somejoke.XLS ? I never heard of Excel being a joke transporter but who knows? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 27 May 2007 13:54:00 -0700, Leona <Leona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get email from friends that send me jokes to open with micro excel and I >can't open them why? Its because Excel is only for serious work except, of c...

Personal Folders #2
Hi, I really need some help........... I made a personal folder and always put my emails in seperate sub-folders after I read them. We have to keep our inbox fairly small or the server statrts yelling at us. PROBLEM! My personal folder is now just over 2gig in size. Outlook 2000 won't let me access the file. It says there is an error and to use the inbox scan to fix it. I use SCANPST.EXE, but even it comes up with a error. Is there a 3rd party program that will let me access this file? Maybe I can go in and delete some things to get it below the 2gig limit. Please email m...

Unable to conect

Lost Public Folders with Digital ID
Hi, I'm using Exchange 2003 with SP1 and a CA Server. I created my own Digital ID that I installed on my Outlook 2003. Somehow I lost my public folders after the installation. How do I get this back? Please advise. Digital ID is working fine except the above problem. And I got slow response when the root is not offline and subordinate have CRLs to execute. Does root need to be online when CRLs need to be executed? Thanks, Ricky Can you see these folders via another Outlook client? I have never seen a certificate cause public folders to disappear. When you say the root CA is...

Public folder favorite disappears
Hi. We are using Outlook 2003 sp 3 and Exchange 2003 sp1. One of our users adds subfolders of a public folder to her public folder favorites, but after a short period (10minutes - 1 day) the folder disappears from her public folder favorite list. When she adds it again, the same thing happens. I am lost as to why this keeps happening. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help. J. Huber I have not encountered this, however, the public folder favorites are stored in the OST/PST file. Knowing this, I would guess that the problem lies in the synchronization of the pub...

Long Delay when viewing inbox items
We have a combination of Outlook 2000 and 2002 connected to exchange 2000. All Outlook 2002 clients experience long delays when viewing mail items. So when they click on a mail item sometimes it takes 30 seconds before it shows up in the preview pane. This behaviour occurs for all message types. I have installed the latest service packs on all machines and servers but the delay is still there. Can anyone help please? Regards, Rayyan Have you tried disabling the instant messenger integration? (see tools | options | other) "Rayyan Sultani" <rayyan@seeingmachines.com> wr...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

counting the number an item appears
I am trying to place a number next to an item for every time it appears, any suggestions? ex: apple 1 orange 1 grape 1 apple 2 apple 3 orange 2 kiwi 1 Assuming your data starts in cell A1, enter this formula in B1 and copy down as needed: =COUNTIF(A$1:A1,A1) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "klh84" <klh84@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48F067A2-BC8F-4DE2-A1BF-C8F0F5550A25@microsoft.com... >I am trying to place a number next to an item for every time it appears, >any > suggestions? > > ex...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

I can't open a word document from outlook
I have office 2007 and cannot open word documents I have received or sent - it just started today. I click on the attachment and a pop comes up saying if I want to make changes to the program, if I say yes it goes to the word program but is just grey without the document there. There are no problems with excel or PowerPoint. "Steven Dear" <StevenDear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0775470C-BB6A-4236-BAF7-4D8C65C14120@microsoft.com... >I have office 2007 and cannot open word documents I have received or sent - > it just started today. I cl...

Outlook folders "missing".
When I open Outlook (Office XP) I get a window that says Connection Details Server: Null Port 3268 User: Null When I close that window, Outlook opens with this message: Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The .DLL file for the information service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured. The shortcut windows open with: Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The folder no lon...

File is saved on opening #4
Dave Peterson Wrote: > I don't have another guess. I've never seen excel do anything lik > this. > > You are sure you opened in Safe mode so that all macros were disabled? > (You do see "safe mode" in excel's title bar, right?)Yes, the title bar says 'Microsoft Excel - Safe Mode'. And all m personal settings are gone so I have to fill in my username and I ge that annoying paperclip that welcomes me to Excel and asks me if I wan to start using Excel etc. :( Dave Peterson Wrote: > One more thing to try (that may not help)... > > Open...