I am trying to set up Outlook 2003 on home computer but keep getting the
following message when trying to open application.
MAPI was unable to load the information service msncon.dll.
Since I am not open to open, I cannot get to the help feature.
Please advise
0
Sterre (1)

Have you downloaded the latest MSN Connector from their site?  Or, if not
using it, have you uninstalled it?  Try opening Outlook in Safe mode
(start->run->outlook.exe /safe) and go into the Advanced options and uncheck
it from add-in manager or COM add-ins.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Sterre asked:

| I am trying to set up Outlook 2003 on home computer but keep getting
| the following message when trying to open application.
| MAPI was unable to load the information service msncon.dll.
| Since I am not open to open, I cannot get to the help feature.
| Please advise

0
MillyS (3228)

Can't convert unsigned int to void * error message
Dear : i have the following code : CStdioFile file("C:\\report.txt",CFile::modeCreate | CFile::modeWrite); file.WriteString("My infor"); SetFilePointer(file.m_hFile,NULL,NULL,FILE_END);// the Compiler issued error said : E:\Private\Files\Dlg.cpp(321) : error C2664: 'SetFilePointer' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'unsigned int' to 'void *' file.close(); Why? this error generated in Visual Stdion 6 , the same code implemented in Visual Stdio 7 (Visual C++.NET ) run without errors .!!!!! what cause the problem? Regards Raed Sawalha wrote: >...

Unable to open calendar

GP 10 Intergration Manager error
One of our reports no longer runs and returns the below message. We recreate it and still returns this error. Rebooted our Win2003 server, stopped restarted SQL2005. Any suggestions on a fix. Thanks The destination could not be initialized due to the following problem: Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'Dynamics.Application'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{6D016638-BA35-11CF-827E-00001B27AB13}' failed due to the following error: Error loading type l...

First Time Opening Outlook
I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message is, "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable." and a second popup says, "Configuring Outlook Accounts". The configuation process never does complete. I can even open outlook. Help! Thanks Ross Ross <Ross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup > message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message > is, "You...

Outlook 2002 pst errors
For the past several months, my emails through my ISP are not being sent to my Outlook inbox. When trying to determine the problem, I receive an error message stating, " Errors have been detected in the file C:\Documents and Settings\owner\local settings\Application data\microsoft\ outlook\ outlook.pst. Can someone assist me with this problem? Thanks Run scanpst.exe against to check it for errors. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- <anonym...

Error sending email from Order using template
I created an email template to be used to confirm receipt of an order. It copies a few fields from the Order Form. It does not work, but shows a really helpful error message: MS CRM Web Page Dialog -An error has occurred; please consult your SA. Well, that's me. But I have no clue where to look. The built-in Order Thank You template shows the same behavior: Error. I made lots of email templates to be used from the Opportunity and Quote forms; these all work fine. I tried switching on tracing on the client (don't want to mess with the server registry keys) so I would get some ad...

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Why can't I open any email jokes that friends send me with excel
I get email from friends that send me jokes to open with micro excel and I can't open them why? 1. Do you have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer? 2. What is the extension of the attachments with the jokes? Is it somejoke.XLS ? I never heard of Excel being a joke transporter but who knows? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 27 May 2007 13:54:00 -0700, Leona <Leona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get email from friends that send me jokes to open with micro excel and I >can't open them why? Its because Excel is only for serious work except, of c...

Error Message when Importing Contacts
When trying to do an import I get an IE error message immediately stating "The ActiveX control did not download properly. The import is being stopped. Any suggestions? could be a number of things including browser security settings, permissions on the local machine, firewall issues. more details about your environment (o/s and patch level) would be helpful "Bedrock Nicki" <Bedrock Nicki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4469B908-78A6-4749-89F0-28252FD0A0E8@microsoft.com... > When trying to do an import I get an IE error message immediately stati...

Unable to conect

Running server reporting errors
Hi Anyone seen this before - taken from the application log on an SBS 2003 server. Server does recover from this but this seems to be happening regularly. A process serving application pool 'CRMAppPool' terminated unexpectedly Appreciate any help or pointers. Regards After moveing to v3 mine did this too... and recovered.. after rebooting itself! PeteC wrote: > Hi > > Anyone seen this before - taken from the application log on an SBS 2003 > server. Server does recover from this but this seems to be happening > regularly. > > A process serving application po...

Outlook 2000 Error 550 Sender verify failed
Hello all We have one machine on our network that cannot send mail for some reason. Everytime this machine attempts to send mail using Outlook 2000 it fails, reporting the following error: "The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. Server response: '550 Sender verify failed'. (Account: 'Fred', smtp server: 'relay.clara.net', error number: 0x8000ccc79)." It is not a simple matter of setting the authentication on the outgoing mail server, as all the other machines on the network (also using Outlook 2000) do...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Error Report Server
Hi, I cannot edit report in CRM 4, i have an error : Unable to display report. I can display report when i execute in the crm server(with administrator account) but when i try in a client machine (with user account), there is the error. Thanks for reply Same problem here and I can find much help on it. "Mourad" wrote: > Hi, > > I cannot edit report in CRM 4, i have an error : > > Unable to display report. > > I can display report when i execute in the crm server(with administrator > account) but when i try in a client machine (with user account),...

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

File is saved on opening #4
Dave Peterson Wrote: > I don't have another guess. I've never seen excel do anything lik > this. > > You are sure you opened in Safe mode so that all macros were disabled? > (You do see "safe mode" in excel's title bar, right?)Yes, the title bar says 'Microsoft Excel - Safe Mode'. And all m personal settings are gone so I have to fill in my username and I ge that annoying paperclip that welcomes me to Excel and asks me if I wan to start using Excel etc. :( Dave Peterson Wrote: > One more thing to try (that may not help)... > > Open...

I can't open a word document from outlook
I have office 2007 and cannot open word documents I have received or sent - it just started today. I click on the attachment and a pop comes up saying if I want to make changes to the program, if I say yes it goes to the word program but is just grey without the document there. There are no problems with excel or PowerPoint. "Steven Dear" <StevenDear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0775470C-BB6A-4236-BAF7-4D8C65C14120@microsoft.com... >I have office 2007 and cannot open word documents I have received or sent - > it just started today. I cl...