unable to open outlook 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5B4B8.538D04A0

Hi ,
               i'm unable to open my Outlook 2003 , it gives error =
message as "cannot start microsoft office outlook 2003,unable to open =
the outlook window. the set of folders could not be opened . the server =
is not available " plz help me to fix this issue

With Regards,
Ramesh.C
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5B4B8.538D04A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi ,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
i'm unable to open my Outlook 2003 , it gives error message as =
"<STRONG>cannot=20
start microsoft office outlook 2003,unable to open the outlook window. =
the set=20
of folders could not be opened . the server is not available "</STRONG> =
plz help=20
me to fix this issue</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>With Regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ramesh.C</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

mail2rames@yahoo.com <mail2rames@yahoo.com> wrote:

>                i'm unable to open my Outlook 2003 , it gives error
> message as "cannot start microsoft office outlook 2003,unable to open
> the outlook window. the set of folders could not be opened . the
> server is not available " plz help me to fix this issue

What type of account?
--
Brian Tillman
0
> mail2rames@yahoo.com <mail2rames@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>                i'm unable to open my Outlook 2003 , it gives error
>> message as "cannot start microsoft office outlook 2003,unable to open
>> the outlook window. the set of folders could not be opened . the
>> server is not available " plz help me to fix this issue
>
> What type of account?
> --
> Brian Tillman

mail2rames@yahoo.com <mail2rames@yahoo.com> wrote:

> i'm using my corporate Id in Outlook

Sounds like an issue your IT people will have to solve.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Unable to open calendar

Outlook across firewall #3
We are a small franchise and access our email using Outlook 2000. The head office has the Exchange server that hosts our email across a VPN using a Raptor firewall. 2 out of 6 or our Windows 2000 SP3 clients on the same network are having problems when they try to access their email for a second time. The error they get is "Unable to access Exchange Server". The only way to access the Exchange server again is to restart Windows2000. Then it will fail with the same error if they click on the Send/Receive a second time. Thanks in advance. ...

First Time Opening Outlook
I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message is, "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable." and a second popup says, "Configuring Outlook Accounts". The configuation process never does complete. I can even open outlook. Help! Thanks Ross Ross <Ross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup > message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message > is, "You...

Outlook 2002 pst errors
For the past several months, my emails through my ISP are not being sent to my Outlook inbox. When trying to determine the problem, I receive an error message stating, " Errors have been detected in the file C:\Documents and Settings\owner\local settings\Application data\microsoft\ outlook\ outlook.pst. Can someone assist me with this problem? Thanks Run scanpst.exe against to check it for errors. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- <anonym...

unable to scroll the page

CRM/Outlook crashes when trying to remote
this works well for most of our users. The handful that are having problems have the following errors in the application event log: 1.) The description for Event ID ( 5972 ) in Source ( MSCRMAddin ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: 80131509, , CEmailTagger::Run, 343. 2.) The description for Event ID ( 5909 ) in Source (...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Why can't I open any email jokes that friends send me with excel
I get email from friends that send me jokes to open with micro excel and I can't open them why? 1. Do you have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer? 2. What is the extension of the attachments with the jokes? Is it somejoke.XLS ? I never heard of Excel being a joke transporter but who knows? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 27 May 2007 13:54:00 -0700, Leona <Leona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get email from friends that send me jokes to open with micro excel and I >can't open them why? Its because Excel is only for serious work except, of c...

Unable to conect

Why don't I have a 'Send' button on my outlook express email page
I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003. When I go into my Outlook Express email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the page so that I can get the email sent off. Where is it....or how can I find it??? "rednil" <rednil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCFFAA00-0E21-4704-B603-DC033EA95A78@microsoft.com... > I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003. When I go into my Outlook > Express > email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the > page so that I can get the...

Outlook without Exchange Server
I am new to outlook. I am trying to find out if Outlook 2003 can be used with pier-to-pier sertup in a small office with leass than 5 employees. The functionality desired would be to be able to forward and recieve messages, tasks, appointments, share and view calendar etc. I was wondering if outlook can be used within a workgroup in a LAN setup without having exchange server. Thanks, Athiff In news:1ad6001c423e0$2a80b120$a601280a@phx.gbl, Athiff <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: || I am new to outlook. I am trying to find out if Outlook || 2003 can be used with pier-...

Question about antivirus for Exchange 2003
I currently use Mcafee groupshield for exchange 5.5 and while it does block infected attachments, it still sends the email message to the user which generates alot of complaints. I am ugrading to Exchange 2003 and this time I want to get something that is a little more flexible and can block not only the attachment, but the message too. I will look into the latest Mcafee solution, but wanted to hear about the experiences of others on this NG. Thanks NH Hi Ned, I'm using McAfee GroupShield for Exchange 2003. For your information, the software still behave exactly as you mentioned in...

Customize Outlook Today #11
On the outlook today page, when I click on Customize Outlook today it will not open the customize page. The following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Tom" <tombasenji@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:007801c35926$...

Hyperlinks in 2003 version #3
My workplace just upgraded to Microsoft Office 2003. Can you insert a hyperlink to a pdf file, or does it just work for office files. I linked to a pdf file and it opens adobe for a split second then closes. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? Thanks, Mike -- Cbravo212 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Cbravo212's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25615 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=390311 Try downloading some updates from Adobe's web site. I use 7.0 and experie...

tasks in outlook today
how do you get tasks that are checked of as complete, not to appear on the outlook today screen. I have tried everything with no luck i'm using outlook 2002 please help Mike .. ...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

Event ID: 8231 and 8213 in exchange 2003
Hello, running into multiple event errors on server always recurring the same 2, Every 5 minutes i get 3-4 new events with ID 8231; Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Service Controller Event ID: 8231 Computer: RootServer Description: Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=Recipient Policies,CN=Exchange_Organization,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=DOMAIN-A,DC=com':'MAD.EXE', error=80040103. Taking provider offline. Every 25 minutes i get 1 new event with ID 8213; Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeF...

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Upgrading from Money 2000 to Money 2003
I have a Compaq Presario purchased in 2000. Money 2000 Standard Edition Version 8.0 was preloaded on the machine. I have been using this version quite succesfully. I am using track three different sets of data relating to my person finances, a small business I own and for some real estate I own. In the person finance I use the multi currency features to track foreign currency accounts as well as accounts in my local currency. When setting up for my local currency I had to "add new currency" as my currency was not on the list of standard currencies. Thereafter I set the...

Outlook 2002 problems.
I have a user who has XP and Office XP pro with Frontpage installed. For the user to see any new email messages he has to click on another folder, say Sent Messages, then the Inbox will show as having messages in it. The Inbox does not update automatically. The Notification is also on but that doesn't come up either until the above is done. Also, when the user sends a message, it sits in the Outbox until the same as above is done, ie clicking on another folder. We had a similar problem with Outlook 2002 which was reloved through Microsoft Article 304849. this problem however, is ...