unable to open internet mail attachment when computer is offline

when i try to open internet mails with attachment windows
xp generates error and it closes the inbox this behaviour
occurs when my computer is plugged off the network, when
my system is back on network i can open mail attachments
without any pbm.Internet mails configured in outlookXP
0
roshan (2)

mail flow count
Hi everybody, Are you guys aware of a tool that counts all the incoming/outgoing e-mails for an Exchange organization? It will probably count all the e-mails from the transition logs or from the Message Tracking logs. Thanks, Sorin The products usually recommended are Promodag Reports and Quest MessageStats, although if you want to do something for free, try LogParser (www.logparser.com) -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ http://www.msexchangeblog.com "SorinD" <SorinD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75FF3408-E4FA-4E...

First Time Opening Outlook
I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message is, "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable." and a second popup says, "Configuring Outlook Accounts". The configuation process never does complete. I can even open outlook. Help! Thanks Ross Ross <Ross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup > message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message > is, "You...

Unable to open calendar

Mail Box Size #2
Hi All, I have a user with a 6 gig + mailbox. We are using Exchange 2003 (enterprise) and Outlook 2003. He is now experiancing problems with the program running like a slug. It doesn't appear to be locking up, just taking for ever to do everything. He claims it was fine until front page crashed, which took the computer down (needing a re-boot) and outlook hasnt' worked right since. So what I have done, is delete the profile and recreate, appear to work for me, but now is locked up again. The auto archive does not appear to removing items from the mailbox. Does anyone hav...

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Why can't I open any email jokes that friends send me with excel
I get email from friends that send me jokes to open with micro excel and I can't open them why? 1. Do you have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer? 2. What is the extension of the attachments with the jokes? Is it somejoke.XLS ? I never heard of Excel being a joke transporter but who knows? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 27 May 2007 13:54:00 -0700, Leona <Leona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get email from friends that send me jokes to open with micro excel and I >can't open them why? Its because Excel is only for serious work except, of c...

"No internet accounts were found to import"
seems to be common problem Outlook2K - but i haven't found an answer i want to import an O/Express (.iaf) email account - dead easy on my home machine using Tools/Accounts/import - but my works network machine doesn't have Tools/Accounts - it has Tools/Services so i tried File/Import/ImportInternetMailAccount and without even looking it responds: "No internet accounts were found to import" anyone know how to import an email account ? Can you switch the machine to Internet Mail Only mode: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/choosingmode.htm "JethroUK�" <rep...

Outlook 2002
I am having an intermittant problem. I send e-mails, most of which go through, but many times they don't, even though they are in my sent mail. I have the program set to give me a delivery receipt and I don't get it when they don't go through. I'm in XP. Any help? Thanks ...

Cells with Validation lists attached
How can I indictate that a cell has a valaidation list attached to it without having to select the cell...so that if someone views the xls they can tell which cells have a validation list associated without having to actually select the individual cells? edit/goto special, validation, then give it a color...? Bob Umlas excel MVP "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49AFC808-DE74-4E39-9978-893352BE288E@microsoft.com... > How can I indictate that a cell has a valaidation list attached to it without > having to select the cell...so that if som...

Unable to conect

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

hyperlink excel 2007 backslash Internet Explorer 7
In excel I can create a hyperlink without any problem, byt when I pick when I wish to open that web page a '/' gets appended to the URL ex: in excel http://someplace:7080/xx When it gets to IE it is http://someplace:7080/xx/ the / has been added to the end, there the url will not work. This is all internal to access programs that are IE based. ...

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

disappearing/reappearing .doc file attachment
I have come across some weird behavior that doesn't make any sense. It occured on a machine running windows xp pro with office xp pro. 1st message - Received an email with an MS Word attachment (file.doc). The message had a note in italics stating that a file had been attached and the message properties also showed that a file was attached, but when the message was opened no attachment is shown and there are no messages saying that it had been removed by outlook. Had the sender resend the attachment. 2nd message - Received and opened message. Attachment icon is there and attachment is op...

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

Mail blocking
I have exchange server 2003 i want to block mail from my domain to other domain but i want to allow for only 2 domain how i can do this ...

can i get my e-mail from cox.net on outlook express?
I want to be able to click on outlook and get my e-mails from my cox.net e-mail account. Can anyone help? "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E8B6B2F-172A-4B56-8836-2CBEAF510CF6@microsoft.com... >I want to be able to click on outlook and get my e-mails from my cox.net > e-mail account. Can anyone help? Sure. Cox can help. Read their help web pages for the setup info to define an e-mail account. Or call them (you are paying them, right?, so why not ask THEM?). Subject says "Outlook Express". Body says "Outlook"...

External Mail Problem #2
I have a user who is using Outlook 2000 within an Exchange 2003 environment. It seems that this user cannot send any external mail. The user always gets the following NDR back... "No route was found for this recipient server. Please contact your system administrator. <fqdn of server #5.4.4>" Everyone else in the organization can send/receive external mail fine. I have verified that the external address is correct as I was able to send/receive a message to that address. Any help is greatly appreciated! Could it be that the user is on separate server? Or is setup with In...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...