Unable to import to journal folders

I am trying to create through importing about 150 journal notes that are in
an excel file (one row for each note).  Outlook will not let me import from
this file or any other one into a journal folder.  Anyone know why this is
the case?

Thanks,

Rick

Unable to open calendar

how do i import a psd image
I have a logo to import, it has rounded bottom corners. the box behind is white and this shows when the logo is place onto a coloured background. is there a way of importing a psd piece of art into word or publisher? That's a Photoshop format. If you have Photoshop, save it as a different type, such as .gif. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "CKESSEXGOV" <CKESSEXGOV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D112647-6AED-4DEF-8C06-38270011F6CD@microsoft.com... >I have a logo to impo...

Can't Copy/Paste Journal Info in GP 7.50
Hi, I'm trying to help someone new to GP who'd like to be able to copy and paste journal information into a financial batch (Transactions > Financials > Batches). They're attempting to copy journal details from an Excel spreadsheet and paste into GP, but despite this working in every other application, it fails to work in GP. I'm aware it's a fairly old version (7.50g10), and please forgive my lack of knowledge when it comes to GP, but it seemed like a fairly reasonable question that experienced users may have come across before. Thanks for reading. Best reg...

transfer address and folders from outlook
I have a new computer and want to move my information fromm the 2003 program over to a 2003 program on the new computer. Is there direction on how to do this? Thanks >-----Original Message----- >I have a new computer and want to move my information >fromm the 2003 program over to a 2003 program on the new >computer. Is there direction on how to do this? Thanks >. >You can export the file into a pst copy it to the new PC and import the pst onto the new PC. You can, but you shouldn't. Importing and exporting are intended for operations where you need to change file ...

Recipients Folders
I've just migrated Exch 5.5 users to 2003. I used to group Internet Recipients under sub containers. Now they all appear under Global Recipients. May I ask how can I group them in sub containers again under AD? Regards, Norman Zhang ...

Lost Address Book when importing to Outlook
I recently installed and started using Outlook 2003. I decided to import my address book from from Outlook Express 6. I did what I thought was the right thing... File>Import and Export>Import Internet Mail and Addresses>Outlook Express 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and the radio button for Do not import duplicate items. It imported my messages but not my address book, so I went ahead and manually entered the information for my contacts in Outlook. (Only 5 of them thank goodness so I remembered their info). When I went back to look at Outlook Express my address book was gone! I have another frie...

unable to scroll the page

Importing an Excel file into Money
I do my banking with Smith Barney. Although I could download directly into Money (or Quicken) there is a monthly charge to do this. I don't want to use Money or Quicken to pay my bills, simply to organize my finances better. I am able to download my account data into Excel. Is there anyway I can import from Excel into Money? I tried doing this using the import feature, but nothing happened when I selected the Excel file and clicked import (no error messages or anything). In microsoft.public.money, Cruzin wrote: >I do my banking with Smith Barney. Although I could >...

importing .pst file #2
I recently tried to import "outlook.pst" from one computer running Office 2003 to another running same. I imported "archive.pst" w/ no problem. When I attempt to import "outlook.pst", I get an error message that says one or more parameters are invalid. Can anyone help? Thanx http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx Try here I got some good answers.. Peace Michael H. "Phil" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11cee01c3f55d$47da0520$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I recently tried to import "outlook.p...

"No internet accounts were found to import"
seems to be common problem Outlook2K - but i haven't found an answer i want to import an O/Express (.iaf) email account - dead easy on my home machine using Tools/Accounts/import - but my works network machine doesn't have Tools/Accounts - it has Tools/Services so i tried File/Import/ImportInternetMailAccount and without even looking it responds: "No internet accounts were found to import" anyone know how to import an email account ? Can you switch the machine to Internet Mail Only mode: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/choosingmode.htm "JethroUK�" <rep...

Personal Folders #2
Hi, I really need some help........... I made a personal folder and always put my emails in seperate sub-folders after I read them. We have to keep our inbox fairly small or the server statrts yelling at us. PROBLEM! My personal folder is now just over 2gig in size. Outlook 2000 won't let me access the file. It says there is an error and to use the inbox scan to fix it. I use SCANPST.EXE, but even it comes up with a error. Is there a 3rd party program that will let me access this file? Maybe I can go in and delete some things to get it below the 2gig limit. Please email m...

Lost Public Folders with Digital ID
Hi, I'm using Exchange 2003 with SP1 and a CA Server. I created my own Digital ID that I installed on my Outlook 2003. Somehow I lost my public folders after the installation. How do I get this back? Please advise. Digital ID is working fine except the above problem. And I got slow response when the root is not offline and subordinate have CRLs to execute. Does root need to be online when CRLs need to be executed? Thanks, Ricky Can you see these folders via another Outlook client? I have never seen a certificate cause public folders to disappear. When you say the root CA is...

Error Message when Importing Contacts
When trying to do an import I get an IE error message immediately stating "The ActiveX control did not download properly. The import is being stopped. Any suggestions? could be a number of things including browser security settings, permissions on the local machine, firewall issues. more details about your environment (o/s and patch level) would be helpful "Bedrock Nicki" <Bedrock Nicki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4469B908-78A6-4749-89F0-28252FD0A0E8@microsoft.com... > When trying to do an import I get an IE error message immediately stati...

Importing Tab files
Hello, Here's some odd behavior from Excel. I need to import a tab file with the following two requirements: req 1. Newlines within quotation marks are preserved as part of the record req 2. All fields are imported as text Now, if I do file->open and go through the import wizard, req 2 is met because I can select all fields and set them to text. However, it splits records at newlines within quotation marks no matter what I try. If, on the other hand, I drag and drop the tab file onto Excel, it preserves newlines, but there's no way (as far as I can tell) to force it to input ...

Unable to conect

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Public folder favorite disappears
Hi. We are using Outlook 2003 sp 3 and Exchange 2003 sp1. One of our users adds subfolders of a public folder to her public folder favorites, but after a short period (10minutes - 1 day) the folder disappears from her public folder favorite list. When she adds it again, the same thing happens. I am lost as to why this keeps happening. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help. J. Huber I have not encountered this, however, the public folder favorites are stored in the OST/PST file. Knowing this, I would guess that the problem lies in the synchronization of the pub...

E2K3: System Manager Public Folder Admin authentication dialogues
I am in the process of moving from an Exchange 2000 server to 2003. The 2003 server is up and running and part of my clients are on the new box. I used the PFMigrate tool to add replicas of the eixsting E2K public folders to the E2K3 server and it's working great. However, when I go to adminster the public folders (for replication settings, etc) in System Manager on the E2K3 server, it prompts me for authentication on each and every subfolder :-( My authentication is valid and works - but it always prompts me for it. If I Choose "Connect to:" and select the E2K server ins...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'