Unable to find complete headers in Outlook 2002

I get quite a bit of spam and I want to be able to forward
the spam to their ISP. But I connot find the complete
headers for the message in outlook 2002 Can you please
help me?
0
sandyg2 (1)

Either open the message and click View | Options, or right-click the
message in the Inbox and select Options.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

*** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered --
please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***

"Sandra Gordon" <sandyg2@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> I get quite a bit of spam and I want to be able to forward
> the spam to their ISP. But I connot find the complete
> headers for the message in outlook 2002 Can you please
> help me?

Security flaw in how Outlook verifies digital signatures
This report is also available graphically at http://www.logsat.com/Signatures On 10/21/2004 the following vulnerability was reported to Microsoft: Security Flaw with Digital signatures in Microsoft Outlook - Emails in Microsoft Outlook digitally signed with S/MIME using either a commercial personal certificate like Verisign or using a certificate issued by MS Certificate Server can be altered. Outlook will not show any warnings about the email being changed, the digital signature will still be reported valid even though the message content has been modified and parties involved in the sig...

Find 3rd Record
Hi there, I need to find the third record in a query. This is my basic select query: SELECT tblGuests.GID, tblGuests.Date FROM tblGuests ORDER BY tblGuests.GID, tblGuests.Date; There are several thousand records in tblGuests, some Guests (GID) have just one record, others have 20 or more. I've thought of DateDiff function but that doesn't seem to work. I have also thought that I need to find only records where there are more than 2 records for a certain GID so I can filter out the Guests who have only visited 1 or 2 times using the count function but have no idea how to do t...

Finding the path of Word 2007 on my computer
I have XP Pro and Word 2007. I am attempting to find the path of Word 2007 on my computer. How do I do that? Where do I look? Thank you. On 4/6/2010 6:49 PM, moon wrote: > I have XP Pro and Word 2007. I am attempting to find the path of Word 2007 on > my computer. How do I do that? Where do I look? > > Thank you. YOu didn't say if you prefered vb.net or C#. You normally would never need to find this. You could do it with this code however (use a valid file to test however): static void Main(string[] args) { Process p = new Process(); p.StartInfo....

Need help restoring (ME) Outlook pst file to (2000 Professional) Outlook
We backed up original (ME) Outlook pst files to CD. Reformatted hard drive and installed 2000 Professional. We are having a hard time restoring the pst files on the new operating system. We have tried dragging and droping the pst file to C\windows\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook, them turning off the read only attributes. This did not work. Next after reading serveral other posts we tried opening outlook. Then going to file\open\personal files. This does not work either. We belive the problem is within the path, as we are receiving a "can not find at this location error&...

Help New Headers
Hi i run a windows 2000 network, i am trying to set up Imap accounts for my users, they all have sufficient rights. When i create the account then try to recieve mail i get the following error: checking for mail: reported error (0x800ccc0e) : Could not fetch new headers in the folder inbox for account, Erro Unable to connect to server checking for mail: reported error (0x800ccc0e) : Could not fetch new headers in the folder(Null)for account, Erro Unable to connect to server Any help would be extremely grateful ...

Outlook Startup Error
Hi When i try to start Outlook by selecting a profile, i get the following error message Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. An unexpected error has occured. MAPI was unable to load the information service EMSMDB.DLL. be sure the service is correctly installed and configured. what could be causing this problem Barry Hi Barry, Thanks for posting here! Based on my knowledge and research, the error message references Emsmdb.dll, even though the correct DLL, Emsmdb32.dll, reside in the <Winroot>\System directory. The wrong file is being referenced because the Wsock32.dll is no...

Windows update just does not find any patches for windows
I run windows update but no patches ever show up for windows. Belarc advisor and It.shavlik both say that I am missing critical and regular patches. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. RonRPh wrote: > I run windows update but no patches ever show up for windows. Belarc > advisor > and It.shavlik both say that I am missing critical and regular patches. > Any > thoughts ...

Outlook Error #43
When I send/receive, outlook seems to freeze. There is significant hard drive activity. It is very difficult to stop the program (alt-ctl-del - end task. The program keeps running. It seems that the file I intended to send finally went out, but a day later. I ran anti-virus and spy checker, no results. I did get a message that my file c:\documents and settings\name\local settings\application data\microsoftoutlook\outlook.pst "could not be accessed." ...

Inbox repair tool for Outlook
I don't have access to my current. Outlook.pst file which is rather perplexing. I haven't backed this up in forever in a day. So I don't have access to all of the e-mail addresses or dates, etc. They advise me to use the inbox repair tool. I have Windows NT 4.0 and I go into outlook and then go to detect and repair. From this point on I am totally lost. I do know that if I can use this utility, I might be able to retrieve my outlook.pst file. Once I get this utility to work. Then, I go to properties for the file and unclick all defaults. I will then have access to...

Playing a sound to announce incoming mail for Outlook XP
Although I have checked the "play a sound" under advanced options for incoming email, no sound is playing. I would like it to make the "You've got mail" announcement. Did you select a certain sound for it to play ? If you just check the play sound box, it will not do anything until you pick which one to play. Luckily Microsoft does not include "you've got mail" in the choices, that's a AOL thing -- Tedd Riggs PDA Square Content Developer www.pdasquare.com "Sally" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07600...

find and replace, within workbook
Is there a registry hack excel, find and replace, within workbook I do Ctrl-F to search and get to the Find and Replace dialogue box and select in Excel 2003 SP2 the Options > > button. It will expand the dialogue box a bit more. After the expansion, it displays the three drop down fields and the two check boxes. I would like to set it so it searches by default Within: Workbook instead of Within: Sheet (the default). I have multiple workbooks and would like to search for all of them. Is there a registry hack to set to 0 or 1 that will change from Sheet to Find and Replace Within: ...

First Time Opening Outlook
I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message is, "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable." and a second popup says, "Configuring Outlook Accounts". The configuation process never does complete. I can even open outlook. Help! Thanks Ross Ross <Ross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup > message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message > is, "You...

Unable to open calendar

Outlook across firewall #3
We are a small franchise and access our email using Outlook 2000. The head office has the Exchange server that hosts our email across a VPN using a Raptor firewall. 2 out of 6 or our Windows 2000 SP3 clients on the same network are having problems when they try to access their email for a second time. The error they get is "Unable to access Exchange Server". The only way to access the Exchange server again is to restart Windows2000. Then it will fail with the same error if they click on the Send/Receive a second time. Thanks in advance. ...

Publisher and different headers
Using Publisher, how do I create different headers between pages? The section breaks don't seem to help. cmatson <cmatson@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Using Publisher, how do I create different headers between pages? The > section breaks don't seem to help. If you want a different header on each page, then it is not headers and footers that you really need, just a text box on each page with different content. If it is only every so often, then multiple Master Pages may be your thing. This requires Publisher 2003. -- Ed Bennett -...

Outlook Email #12
I am hoping someone can solve a problem for me. I am trying to use Outlook as my email server through Comcast. It initially worked. Now my emails no longer come to Outlook, but stay at the Comcast Webmail. As far as I can tell, I have everything configured correctly in Outlook. Any ideas why this is not working? Ann Nope - have you tried looking at your account settings as laid out by Comcast on their website? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my per...

Can Outlook 2003 cached mode handle additional mailboxes?
Outlook 2003 cached mode can handle my personal mailbox plus those public folders I designate as favourites. But suppose I have access to additional mailboxes that I would like to peruse while offline, e.g. a mailbox that receives support mail for my organisation, and is shared by several people. Can I then mark that mailbox for cached mode as well, and how? I have searched in MSDN, Google, and of course inside Outlook. I haven't found anything positive, but neither have I seen a statement that this is not possible. In hope, Jan Reher ...

Finding the user Postmaster@mydomain.com
I am trying to find the user that has the smtp address postmaster the search in ADUC only finds primary email addresses if i look under email other it will not find it, does anyone have any ideas? in a new email message in Outlook, type in the address and execute a ctrl K...it should resolve to the name of the mailbox that contains that address... "charles" <charles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A67D4EAE-5F7F-49E5-9022-C5EB9CCFF84A@microsoft.com... > I am trying to find the user that has the smtp address postmaster the search > in ADUC only finds ...

Some CRM Appointments not synching in outlook
Hi, I have a situation where some CRM appointments are not synching in outlook. They users are the owners of the appointments, and they are able to sync other appointments fine. Any ideas? Hi Sophie, For the appointments that don't sync, is the user also one of the 'Required' resources in the Appointment record? "SophieK" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a situation where some CRM appointments are not synching in outlook. > They users are the owners of the appointments, and they are able to sync > other appointments fine. > > Any ideas? Hi Shafra...

in reply outlook, can't find signatures? how to put it back?
Hi I screwed something up here while trying to set up a signature. I went to reply and when i go to auto text there is no signature! Just signature company. Earlier I tried to apply a signature but my name kept coming on? So I remove my name and initials from Autotext (i don't know why) signatures disapeared. I replaced the init. and name but no change. I want to put a signature on some reply email. Help!! And thanks Brad Bylsma. P/S is there a good manual that looks at things from a, how can a newbie screw up stand point? Or better yet how to restore it to before you screwed i...

Outlook 2002 pst errors
For the past several months, my emails through my ISP are not being sent to my Outlook inbox. When trying to determine the problem, I receive an error message stating, " Errors have been detected in the file C:\Documents and Settings\owner\local settings\Application data\microsoft\ outlook\ outlook.pst. Can someone assist me with this problem? Thanks Run scanpst.exe against to check it for errors. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- <anonym...

Outlook 07 Causes App Hang
Any idea how to fix iTunes and Quicken app hangs related to OL '07? Problem signature: Problem Event Name: AppHangXProcB1 Application Name: iTunes.exe Application Version: 9.0.2.25 Application Timestamp: 4ae90227 Hang Signature: d774 Hang Type: 2080 Waiting on Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE Waiting on Application Version: 12.0.6514.5000 OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Hang Signature 1: 2da90c07e58bb4a0e1451fcc04515d29 Additional Hang Signature 2: 0d59 Additional Hang Signature 3: f247d96b0ecd058ec572f8bacec2de3c Additi...