I am going to try one more time to get this fixed. My Outlook 2003 has been
unable to download emails. While it is trying, a small box in the tray
section shows up and it states that it is trying to synchronize folders.
After a time out time Outlook gives me errors. This is the error message. It
has these numbers 0X800CCC15 , or 0X8004210A, or 0X8004210B, which these
error messages state that either I did not have enough timeout or look and
see if server name is wrong. All of you have given me these suggestions. no
joy. Thank you very much however.

I went ahead and finally found a section where I can actually get a log of
my Outlook as it is trying to do its thing. It was previously in Article
Q300479. This appears to be a lot of help. Unfortunately, I don't read
Outlookish. :) Any help?

*** Starting First Run (12-10-2005 09:05:53) ***
....HrPreSplashFirstRun called.
....HrPreLogFirstRun called.
....HrPostLogFirstRun called.
...... FCheckFirstRunStatus failed reading machine value "17019"!
....deleting WAB4/UseOutlook because we're using MAPI.
....writing UUID to HKCU.
....setting Primary Client to Outlook.
*** Ending First Run (12-10-2005 09:05:55) ***

Is this pointing to my address book as the culprit? If I can't fix this, I
will just stay with Outlook Express. I have already tried to reinstall
Outlook 2003 x 2. no joy, just headaches. Anyway, thank you all for trying
to assist.

Berto

"Berto" <Albertocarro@msn.com> wrote in message
>I am going to try one more time to get this fixed. My Outlook 2003 has been
>unable to download emails. While it is trying, a small box in the tray
>section shows up and it states that it is trying to synchronize folders.
>After a time out time Outlook gives me errors. This is the error message.
>It has these numbers 0X800CCC15 , or 0X8004210A, or 0X8004210B, which these
>error messages state that either I did not have enough timeout or look and
>see if server name is wrong. All of you have given me these suggestions. no
>joy. Thank you very much however.
>
> I went ahead and finally found a section where I can actually get a log of
> my Outlook as it is trying to do its thing. It was previously in Article
> Q300479. This appears to be a lot of help. Unfortunately, I don't read
> Outlookish. :) Any help?
>

> *** Starting First Run (12-10-2005 09:05:53) ***
> ...HrPreSplashFirstRun called.
> ...HrPreLogFirstRun called.
> ...HrPostLogFirstRun called.
> ..... FCheckFirstRunStatus failed reading machine value "17019"!
> ...deleting WAB4/UseOutlook because we're using MAPI.
> ...writing UUID to HKCU.
> ...setting Primary Client to Outlook.
> *** Ending First Run (12-10-2005 09:05:55) ***
>
> Is this pointing to my address book as the culprit? If I can't fix this, I
> will just stay with Outlook Express. I have already tried to reinstall
> Outlook 2003 x 2. no joy, just headaches. Anyway, thank you all for trying
> to assist.
>
> Berto
Is there anything to above log? do I wipe out outlook address or rename it
so that it can make a new one the next time it opens? Thank you again

Berto

Outlook repeatedly downloads same message, even after deleted.
I am running Outlook XP on a WinXP platform. Most recent service packs downloaded. Outlook is continuously downloading the same email message from my POP3 account. I have logged into that account separately and completely wiped out all traces of said email, however every time outlook does a Send/Receive, it picks up this same email. How can I resolve this problem? I have tried turning off Anti-virus software, and completely wiping the POP3 account. Thanks, Jeff ...

Quick Campaign only sends 5 emails at a time
Hi, We've set up a quick campaign however when it sends the campaign it only sends 5 emails at a time. This means it continually needs to be re-run to send out all the emails 5 at a time until it reaches the final total to be sent out. Is there some setting we're missing that limits how many can be sent? Is there some log file that may show us what the problem is? Thanks Andy Bain QGate Software Ltd Sorry, I should mention that we are using the Outlook client to send the email Regards, Andy "Andy Bain - QGate" wrote: > Hi, > > We've set up a quic...

Why can't I print in Publisher but I can in Word and email?
I can print documents from Word, or print emails, but cannot print anything from a Publisher document. What do I need to do? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Emily <Emily@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > I can print documents from Word, or print emails, but cannot print > anything from a Publisher document. What do I need to do? What particular problem are you having? Do you get any error messages? Try updating your printer drivers. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message,...

Download stopped.
I have DSL. The "additional programs" still have not downloaded in 3 hours. I was thinking of re-downloading but I get a message saying I'can't. I knew I should not have tried to downlaod. I guess I'll have to call support. Shorty In microsoft.public.money, Shorty wrote: >I have DSL. The "additional programs" still have not downloaded in 3 hours. > I was thinking of re-downloading but I get a message saying I'can't. I >knew I should not have tried to downlaod. I guess I'll have to call >support. Shorty You seem to be co...

disposable email address service?
Is there a disposable email address service that integrates with outlook to some degree so I don't have to log-in via a browser to generate a new address? Plus, after using a web site to generate different addresses, I found it hard to keep track which address was given to whom. Although the service I use allows me to attach a note to each email address, there is no way to quickly view the list of addresses and the notes attached to them. I have to drill down each address to see the note, and doing this over a web site is painfully slow. Google is your friend. -- Milly Staple...

Stuck emails
I have a email that has become lodged in different user's email boxes. When they open their emails this particular one always shows as a new email but when opened only shows a page can not be displayed screen. Also when I attempt to delete it an error pops up saying "some items can't be deleted either because they were moved, already deleted, or access was denied. How do I delete this email? have you tried a "shift delete"? have you tried deleting it in OWA? are these users running Outlook in cached mode? "Matt Wood" <Matt Wood@discussions.microsoft....

Unable to open calendar

HELP: Heavy Computer Slowdown during Outlook 2003 email download.
Hi, I have Win Pro XP (with Service Pack 1) and Outlook 2003 (11.6359.6360 SP1) Email System is based on POP3 and SMTP I use Spamnet as antispam software (a Outlook plugin) and Trend Micro Internet Security as an Antivirus. No other plugins or addins on Outlook. When I download emails, all other open programas aver very very slow and non responsive. It does not freez but it is almost imposible to work on the computer... al I can do is wait until all emails are downloaded. Then I have control again. ALso, it takes about 15 minutes every morning to download 2MB of emails. I uninstalled SpamNe...

Outlook Email #12
I am hoping someone can solve a problem for me. I am trying to use Outlook as my email server through Comcast. It initially worked. Now my emails no longer come to Outlook, but stay at the Comcast Webmail. As far as I can tell, I have everything configured correctly in Outlook. Any ideas why this is not working? Ann Nope - have you tried looking at your account settings as laid out by Comcast on their website? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my per...

Error sending email from Order using template
I created an email template to be used to confirm receipt of an order. It copies a few fields from the Order Form. It does not work, but shows a really helpful error message: MS CRM Web Page Dialog -An error has occurred; please consult your SA. Well, that's me. But I have no clue where to look. The built-in Order Thank You template shows the same behavior: Error. I made lots of email templates to be used from the Opportunity and Quote forms; these all work fine. I tried switching on tracing on the client (don't want to mess with the server registry keys) so I would get some ad...

PGP email
I need to provide secure email fr some of my users. I have exchange 2003 stnd. Does anyone have any recommendations? anything in exchange that can do this? ...

unable to scroll the page

Can not get emails to flow down to a .pst file
I have tried removing the profiles and re-initiating them. For whatever reason, it will not drop down into her personal folder, or .pst file. It has been ongoing for 1 week now. I also rebooted the PC. I have tried every thing I could think of. Please help. On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:35:01 -0700, "Glenn" <GRyan@prideindustries.com> wrote: >I have tried removing the profiles and re-initiating >them. For whatever reason, it will not drop down into her >personal folder, or .pst file. It has been ongoing for 1 >week now. I also rebooted the PC. I have trie...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

cannot see email progess anymore not showing ex. 3 of 25 emails
outlook 2007. after clicking on the send receive button the email progress does not show anymore at the bottom right page. the in box used to show the progress of the number of emails downloaded. ecample 3 of 84 emails ...

How do I stop text from automatically filling another text box?
When I type in one box, the same text appears in another box. How do I unlink them? Someone answered my questions but the link isn't working so I can't see the response. Please answer again. Edit, Undo Synchronize. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Chicago" <Chicago@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:650076B3-99E6-4043-993C-7171FA4D0396@microsoft.com... > When I type in one box, the same text appears in another box. How do I > unlink them? > > Someone answered my...

Unable to conect

email transfer & retreival
Can anyone simplify the the server name of outgoing and incoming mail. It is the only step I am having a problem with. Thanks, JJ what isp do you use for email? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange util...

Office v.x corrupted download?
Anyone having problems downloading version 10.1.3 of the Office v.x software for Mac from Microsoft's Mactopia website - under Mac downloads? I have tried downloading both the .bin and the .hqx versions and both seem to be corrupted. I need to download this so I can move on to 10.1.5, which is the most recent version. Anybody have suggestions? On 8/15/04 4:12 PM, in article c90314a9.0408151512.5de1569@posting.google.com, "themamster" <mullen@collezioneusa.com> wrote: > Anyone having problems downloading version 10.1.3 of the Office v.x > software for Mac from Micro...

Using secondary email when distributing a Campaign Activity
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a way to use the marketing list's member primary AND secondary emails when send a email mass mailout from a campaign activity. I believe we could do it using the sdk, but am not sure how (plug-in, workflow?) Has anyone achieved this somehow? Thanks Hi Fred, Yes, our latest VEM (Vizola eMarketing Addin) module has this feature, please checkout http://www.vizola.com/vem - you can download and try the evaluation version - it also includes all the template usage + tracking and bounce features you need. On the COMPOSE EMAIL screen you are presented w...

stop extra spaces in text? Word xp. formated font/para ok
I'm using a C.V. template, word xp 2003, when I press the space bar, the whole text moves, and I cannot correct this. I've tried font and paragraph formatting. It's now happening in another template, sometimes I add a word, and again the text spaces increase ruining the document. I would be very grateful for any help. I need to get my C.V. in the post asap, but I've opened word, and am trying to copy/paste into it as a last resort. HELP! Kind Regards, What do you mean by "the whole text moves"? What "text spaces" increase? On Apr 27, 11:20...