Unable to copy other's Contacts folder

To All,
User A delegated and granted me full permission to access his Contacts list.
My permission level is Owner. I can do anything but copy the whole "Contacts
folder" to my mailbox. It says no permission.

Anyway that I can copy other's Contacts folder into my mailbox.

THanks

Calvin

0
CChang (5)

Can you copy individual items? If so, create a new folder and copy the
contacts to it - use By Category view to make it easier to see all of the
contacts.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the
Slipstick Ratings Raffle at http://www.slipstick.com/contest/

"Calvin C." <CChang@mjlm.com> wrote in message
> To All,
> User A delegated and granted me full permission to access his Contacts
> list.
> My permission level is Owner. I can do anything but copy the whole
> "Contacts
> folder" to my mailbox. It says no permission.
>
> Anyway that I can copy other's Contacts folder into my mailbox.
>
> THanks
>
> Calvin

0
dianenws (1904)

Purchase Order "Ship to" Contact Name
Our purchasing agent has pointed out that she has never had the "CONTACT LINE" for the SHIP TO ADDRESS to ever show up on the POs. Where does this pull from? It was initially shown as coming from POP_PRINT DOC LIST_TEMP. I attempted to pull in from PO_POP, still nothing and then again, tried to create a calculated field from POP_Print Doc List_Temp. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you. You can always pull the Vendor Contact field from the PM Address Master table. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximum...

Unable to open calendar

Outlook Public Folder Helpdesk Form
Does anyone happen to have an IT Helpdesk form for Outlook that I can use in my public folders? Or does anyone know where I might find one or some? I know I can create one of my own, but it's just one more thing that's going to vacuum up time that I really don't have time to generate... Thanks, -David ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- There's a stack of forms lis...

How to Automate Copying of trendline equation to a cell
I want to figure out have excel take an equation for a trendline out of a chart and paste it into a set of cells to calculate new values. For example I have data at time 100, 200, 300 and 500, but want to automatically have the equation of the trendline fitting my data copy over to a set of cells where the intermadiate data for time 25,50,75 etc will be calculated. I typically fit a polonomial trendline? Polynomial, non-linear, Trendline Coefficients and Regression Analysis http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/tips/trendline_coefficients.htm http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips/Polynom...

problem of receive email from one domain, but others are fine
Hi, I meet some problem of exchange server, seems i could receive emails from all domains, except one. here is the SMTP log: 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006-4-29, 0:52:04, SMTPSVC1, MAIL, 210.22.128.196, 0, 23, 307, 250, 0, EHLO, -, +hk2k02.tommy.local, 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006-4-29, 0:52:04, SMTPSVC1, MAIL, 210.22.128.196, 0, 23, 307, 250, 0, EHLO, -, +hk2k02.tommy.local, 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006-4-29, 0:52:04, SMTPSVC1, MAIL, 210.22.128.196, 0, 51, 53, 250, 0, MAIL, -, +FROM:<SRAGHAV@tommyhilfiger.com.hk>, 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006...

Receiving Copy
Can someone help me get rid of the feature of receiving a copy of my own email many times when I send an email out? thanks much ...

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Lost Public Folders with Digital ID
Hi, I'm using Exchange 2003 with SP1 and a CA Server. I created my own Digital ID that I installed on my Outlook 2003. Somehow I lost my public folders after the installation. How do I get this back? Please advise. Digital ID is working fine except the above problem. And I got slow response when the root is not offline and subordinate have CRLs to execute. Does root need to be online when CRLs need to be executed? Thanks, Ricky Can you see these folders via another Outlook client? I have never seen a certificate cause public folders to disappear. When you say the root CA is...

Unable to conect

Error Message when Importing Contacts
When trying to do an import I get an IE error message immediately stating "The ActiveX control did not download properly. The import is being stopped. Any suggestions? could be a number of things including browser security settings, permissions on the local machine, firewall issues. more details about your environment (o/s and patch level) would be helpful "Bedrock Nicki" <Bedrock Nicki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4469B908-78A6-4749-89F0-28252FD0A0E8@microsoft.com... > When trying to do an import I get an IE error message immediately stati...

Copying Conditional Formatting
I am trying to copy conditional formatting using formula instead of cell value. I cannot get it to progress down the column. I attached a file to illustrate. I have oversimplified the illustration but in it I would like to apply conditional formatting to column A to highlight the cell in Red if the number is higher that the cell to it's right in column B. I create a simple conditional format in A1 that says if A1 is greater than B1, highlight the cell in Red. That works. My question is how do I copy that format down the column? I tried copy and past special and every other techni...

Public folder favorite disappears
Hi. We are using Outlook 2003 sp 3 and Exchange 2003 sp1. One of our users adds subfolders of a public folder to her public folder favorites, but after a short period (10minutes - 1 day) the folder disappears from her public folder favorite list. When she adds it again, the same thing happens. I am lost as to why this keeps happening. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help. J. Huber I have not encountered this, however, the public folder favorites are stored in the OST/PST file. Knowing this, I would guess that the problem lies in the synchronization of the pub...

Outlook 2003
If I right click my hotmail folder's Junk Email folder and select empty, it clears down the list of emails shown within that folder, though on the next Send/Recv cycle, the list reappears. I don't think that Empty actually works. Is this bug going to be fixed ? Steve are you connecting to hotmail using HTTP or the outlook connector? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips...

Copy Paste
Hi there, When I select a cell to copy and then go to another workbook to paste, the data is not on the clipboard. Doesn't happen all the time, just several times a day. Most times when it fails, it works on the second try. Any Ideas? -- Bob ___O _`\ <,_ ......(_)% (_) You probably are selecting something that clears the clipboard. Copy/paste with a macro. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Encino Bob" <bob_oso@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eXdXzsnuDHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi there, > When I select a cell to copy an...

Keep track of items in the "For Follow Up" folder in the Mail wind
Does anyone know if there is a setting for the "For Follow Up" folder in Outlook's Mail window, so that when [a] I delete an item from that window, or [b] click in the column on the right (to indicate that the item has been completed?? and that it should disappear from the window??) . . . there would be some way of keeping track of what I did (e.g., deleting the item or indicating that it was done, and when I deleted it, or indicated that it was completed)? In other words, I'd like to have a sort of database that keeps track of what I did with those items. Any...

Find Folder Names
Hi To find a list of files within a folder no problem, but I am stuck trying to find all folder names within a folder In folder Music I have 900 folders of the artists name I want to loop through each folder to check the data created. Can you help please? Post the code you are using to find files at the moment because there should be little difference between finding files and finding folders. The best way to find files is to use the FindFirst, FindNext and FindClose triplet of APIs, this returns files & folders and all you need to do is test their attributes to work out wh...

Formula copying error
I've entered a vlookup formula and when I copy it to another cell, sometimes it copies the formula correctly into the other cells and comes up with the correct (and different) results but sometimes when I try to copy it, it just copies the previous result--and ignores the vlookup formula altogether. If i go to the cell and place the cursor in the "fx" field as if i was going to correct the formula, but not make any changes, and press "enter" the result gets corrected. This is a problem if i have a whole range of cells as i don't want to go into each...

E2K3: System Manager Public Folder Admin authentication dialogues
I am in the process of moving from an Exchange 2000 server to 2003. The 2003 server is up and running and part of my clients are on the new box. I used the PFMigrate tool to add replicas of the eixsting E2K public folders to the E2K3 server and it's working great. However, when I go to adminster the public folders (for replication settings, etc) in System Manager on the E2K3 server, it prompts me for authentication on each and every subfolder :-( My authentication is valid and works - but it always prompts me for it. If I Choose "Connect to:" and select the E2K server ins...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node