Unable to conect

Hi,

I have set up my  email account to work with aol using the guidlines for
outlook 2002 but it is still unable to connect.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.
0
John1063 (943)

John <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have set up my  email account to work with aol using the guidlines
> for outlook 2002 but it is still unable to connect.  Any suggestions?

Since you pay AOL for their service, my suggestion is to ask AOL.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Unable to open calendar

unable to scroll the page

Unable to conect

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

Unable to close/delete Opporotunities
Running CRM 1.2 on W2k3 std. server and SQL2000 on a different w2k3 std. server. The owner of an opportunity is trying to close it. The following message appear on the screen: "There are are still active or draft quotes associated with this opportunity. These must be closed before the opportunity can be closed" We have not configured the Fiscal Year for our CRM system, and thereby not enabled Quotes. This has worked before, and I can't recall that we have made any changes to the system since. Another odd thing is: If an owner of an opportunity or the Administrator is ...

unable to add email account to microsoft outlook 2003
i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add email account .... i really am a noob at this . any hints? peter morris <peter morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the > office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add > email account ... i really am a noob at this . any hints? Try it from Control Panel's Mail applet. -- Brian Tillman cheers ... i ahve added it ... someone told me that as it is...

unable to send mail
This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I configured Ex2k3 correctly. I seem to get no errors running smtpdiag. However, when I try to send an e-mail from my internal admin account to an external account, Outlook Express complains: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server... Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Unable to relay... I'd appreciate your help. In news:8E5CEE3F-2B99-41A8-ABA7-B0F90EA7099F@microsoft.com, bill tie <billtie@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I conf...

Unable to resize Navigation pane in access 2007
This ability to resize the navigation pane has become disabled. Is there anyway to reset it to default settings? Can you not just drag it? -- Build a little, test a little. "SJ" wrote: > This ability to resize the navigation pane has become disabled. Is there > anyway to reset it to default settings? > > > . > ...

Outlook error..unable to display the folder..MAPI unable to load p
I have been using my Dell Axim for over a month with a new HP desktop just fine..until I installed Streets and Trips 2004 and it overwrote the Outlook 2002 that came with the Dell with Outlook 2003. Now I get the registry error every time Outlook opens or I try to sync the Pocket PC. I removed all the Outlook, Activesync, Streets and Trips programs I could find with Control Panel. I then re-installed the Outlook and Active sync that worked from the PDA software CD. I still get the registry error, and can't sync. I tried the regedit ideas from the Knowledge Base and did what I t...

Unable to find VC++.net express
Hi, I just downloaded and installed VC++.NET Express for hours, but after restarting my machine as required, I cannot find the program group no matter on Start menu or my disks. What is going on? Was the installation successful? If it was installed fully, you should find it at the location where you installed it. Does it appear as an option under Control Panel::Add Or Remove SOftware? ------------ Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com The installation should not take that long normally - maybe your installation screwed up. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] <samhng@gmail.com> wrote in messag...

Unable to send E-Mails #3
I have recently installed broadband and when I attempt to send an E-Mail I get the following message. 554 <E-Mail Adress>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied Any help would be gratefully appreciated On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:27:03 -0800, LarryM wrote: > I have recently installed broadband and when I attempt to send an E-Mail I > get the following message. > 554 <E-Mail Adress>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied > > Any help would be gratefully appreciated You probably need to authenticate to your outgoing server. Set that up on the &...

Unable to print document.
Hi, I have a user that is trying to print this word document. She is able to print the document if she decides to print the whole document. However, when she only some pages. I.E. 2-9. She is unable to do so. MS word however shows no error. There are no print outs either. I tested it with another document and was able to do the above. Is there any settings that could be changed to enable her to print the range of pages she wanted? -- X See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826218 -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <&...

Unable to open Outlook
Ok here is the problem. I had no problem at all until I removed Beta MSN9 from this computer. Now I am unable to open Outlook. The message that comes up is: Microsoft Office Outlook (red X) Can not start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook Window. The set of folders could not be opened. I am sure something came off when I removed the beta but I dont know what or where I would retrive what is needed to open Outlook again. Is there anyone that can help? I would try reinstalling out look or doing a repair on it from the outlook cd. >-----Original Message----- &g...

laptop users are unable to replicate
Outlook 2000 windows 2000 pro When laptop users try and replicate their inbox with our exchange 5.5 server they get an error message saying "Error syncronizing server" [80004005-501-550] etc I have tried all the stuff suggested in previous posts (deleted .ost etc) but this problem seems to be a permissions issue as when I log onto the laptop as an Exchange administrator there is no problem. All laptop owners are NT administrators of the actual laptop can anyone help ? Del We use NAV for Exchange, and I've found that viruses will cause the replication to fail on the pa...

Money unable to install update
I am running Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600 I just purchased Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe and upgraded from Money 2005 When I run MM Plus Deluxe, I receive a message "To Continue operating successfully, Money requires an update. Click OK to close Money and begin the update now." I press OK, Money closes and the update begins. I then receive a message that "Money was unable to install update." and to check my internet connection (which is always active and working) and have at least 100MB of disk space free (I have 24G free). I...

Unable to login
Hi I have windows live messanger 2009. But when i try to log in with my gamil id it gives error as below , " Your contact list is not available right now.Please try agian with error code 80072EFF " Please provide me asolutions. ...