trying to check my military email account

How do i access my military email from this computer
0
anonymous (74719)

You'll have to ask the administrators of your military e-mail system for
instructions on that.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:042801c3aed3$cfdb15c0$a101280a@phx.gbl,

> How do i access my military email from this computer

Spell Check Not Working #2
When trying to use Spell Check it comes back with a message that it cannot be used at this time. Any thoughts thanx ...

Update (refresh) Subform#1 when a check box is selected on Subform
Hi, I have a main form with two subforms, one linked and one not. When I select a checkbox on Subform#1, it affects a value on Subform#2 (and changes it green). However, this only updates on Subform#1, after I select a new record on that subform. So, my question is, how can I force subform#1 to refresh after I have clicked my check box on Subform#2? Any help is always greatly appreciated. Cheers, GLT. this is in the ballpark in the checkbox's after update event docmd.requery "subform#2" the correct reference to the subform will be important for e...

outlook sends me copy of every email I send ?? 05-12-10
where are the settings on Outlook to stop this??? SUSIE wrote: > where are the settings on Outlook to stop this??? Other than saving a copy of your outbound e-mails in the Sent Items folder, the behavior you describe is not a function of Outlook. So there is no user-configurable setting to prevent this behavior. Your problem is with an add-on you installed in Outlook, the superfluous e-mail scanner in your anti-virus software, or behavior effected by your e-mail server. Run Outlook in its safe mode ("outlook.exe /safe") which will not load and add-ons that you ...

Quick creating of an account
I am trying to customize the form Quick creating of an account. But I can`t find the correct form. Does anyone know where I can find it? I have been in Account in Customize Entities without any result... In my experience there is no way how to do this, but if anyone had an idea (supported or not) let me know. Regards -- if it all works without errors then where is the challange? "Martin" wrote: > I am trying to customize the form Quick creating of an account. But I can`t > find the correct form. Does anyone know where I can find it? > I have been in Account in Custo...

trying this out
This is a test posting. On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:06:51 +0800, "hmmmm" <bobo123@dotdot.dyndns.org> wrote: >This is a test posting. > Please use microsoft.public.test or microsoft.public.test.here for your testing. This is a working newsgroup. If you have questions about an Access database, please post them. John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

I am trying to round up to the nearest 25 cents
I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps rounding to the nearest dollar HELP Try =CEILING(A1, 0.25) In article <2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com>, sypher <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps > rounding to the nearest dollar HELP =ROUND(A1*4,0)/4 -- HTH Bob Phillips "sypher" <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com... > I am trying to round a mone...

Trying to clear up Received but not invoiced report
I am trying to clean up the received not invoiced items. The problem began with entering a purchase order and then not matching the invoice to the items received agaisnt the purchase order. SO we thought that doing a returned transaction entery would solve the problem. The only thing is now the return shows up on our Received/ Not invoiced report. And the report is becoming a huge mess and difficult to use. What is the best way to clear up items that have been received but were not matched and already paid through the invoice entery? There is a knowledgebase article on this very thing av...

email Excel documents
HI, I want to email my Excel documents and I want to know how to do it. want to have the "Send to..." option in my file menu. Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Daniela > want to have the "Send to..." option in my file menu Check out this http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Problems Post back you need more help -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Daniela >" <<Daniela.179n1d@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Daniela.179n1d@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI, > I want to email my Excel...

send/receive (2nd try)
New computer. Microsoft XP Home. Microsoft Office XP Small Business 2002. Earthlink dial-up account. Two e- mail accounts. After opening Outlook, 1st send/receive (option 3, all accounts) usually prompts for both passwords, downloads messages, all good. Next time, though, no prompt for account 2, error cannot connect to server, account 1 usually gets messages. Every five minute send/receive option eventually degenerates to cannot connect to server errors for both accounts. Meanwhile internet browsing slows to a crawl. Any ideas? ...

Can't move an email message that's already been moved: OL 2003
[Got no respone to my orginal post on this - am I the only that has this problem?] After I've read some mail in my Inbox, I'll move it to one of the personal folders I've set up. Being *extremely* fallible, I sometimes move it to the wrong folder. When I discover such an error, I'd like to move it from the incorrect location to the correct one. When I attempt the move, it whines that it cannot do the move because the item has already been moved or deleted. I *know* that - I just want to move it again! Why is Outlook treating me so shabbily, and what can I do to move stuf...

how can i delete mulitiple emails at once?
new to this...thank you You can hold down the shift or ctrl key to select multiple items. Once you have the items selected, shift+delete is a permanent delete and pressing delete key moves things to the deleted items folder. "mickey" <mickey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4475BBE-E47D-4652-96DE-87C7360359A3@microsoft.com... > new to this...thank you mickey wrote: > new to this...thank you How do you select multiple files in Windows Explorer? ...

How to send email after entry from data access page
I hope this is an easy one, but i am not a programmer. I got volunteered for this because i built an inventory database. Access 2003I have a simple referral table that i have linked to an "Input" page for people to enter records (including a drop down list of email addresses). And an "Output" page where pepole can come and edit. That part seems to be working fine.I need to have an email sent out when a new record is posted. Ideally, i would like it to be sent out based on who is selected in that email list, but i would settle for anything at this point.Thank you in adv...

How do I cancel a msg Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully?
How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully due to a huge email message I tried to send with way too many attachments? It's stuck in "send" mode, and as a result, I can't send any emails because Outlook cannot get past trying to send this message. How do I cancel a pending outbox transmission while it's trying to send? I've tried everything I can think of to no avail. Please help! Angelczech wrote on Fri, 12 March 2010 07:32 > How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send ...

Outlook Express-email being auto deleted-cannot retrieve again
Can anyone help?? Messages in my Inbox, sent, and delete files, are for some unexplained reason disappearing from these files. I don't know where they are going. It does not happen on any noticeable schedule but does occur frequently. Can anyone help?? Thanks This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.micro...

Voided check error
We had a stale check that was never cashed. We ended up voiding and didn't reissue. The check has now been presented to the bank and is coming up suspect as we have a "positive-pay" or "issue" file set with the bank. We're going to pay the check, but the cash manager was wondering if there's a way to "Unvoid" the voided check? No. Just enter a manual check: Transactions >> Purchasing >> Manual Payments "Peter Lux" wrote: > We had a stale check that was never cashed. We ended up voiding and didn't > reis...

Run ALL rules at once w/o checking 1 by 1?
OLE6 Is there a way to manually run all rules at once without checking each one, one by one? Thanks, Ken Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my pe...

Outlook Check Name
Hi, I am always facing this problem.. when i wanted to add a new account in the Outlook 98, i specify the Exchange Server and then type in the last name of the user and click on 'Check Name'. it will hang from then on. i am running on Win NT and Outlook 98. that will onli happen on the one NT Local Workstation account. using the administrator's Local Workstation account will have not problem with that. I have also try create the user acc with administrator rights.. but it still cannot work. pls advise. someone pls advice? >-----Original Message----- >Hi, >I am...

Enable spell check
Go to the tools menu in the main window of Windows Mail>options>spelling tab>in the drop down list of languages>choose French>apply. Now in the drop down list of languages>choose English>apply>OK you should be OK to spell check now. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ http://www.microsoft.com/uk/citizenship/safeandsecure/parentadvice/default.mspx ...

HTML eMail in CRM 4.0
it would be nice to have the possibility to create a HTML-code based eMail. This would help to improve the workflow-created emails with embeded links - or is there another way to create dynamic links in a email? In 3.0 the emails created with workflow could be coded as HTML and so it was possible to do this. thanks for any help. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to ope...

Outlook 2003 Personal Address Book emails not appearing
I have some customers who link up all their contacts in their Personal Address Book. They refused to put their contacts in their contacts folders. The problem I seem to get with customer is that when he writes out the person's name of who he wants to send it too, the email address doesn't seem to appear. One more thing, when you click on the TO field, he is selected to go to his Personal Address Book first. Any ideas when the person who write an email to someone, the names doesn't appear at all? Thanks in advance. Tell your customers that the Personal Address Book has not been ...

Auto Date for check boxes
I have check boxes and a date field for each box. When the box is checked, I'd like to corresponding date field to automatically enter the current date. How can I do this? Tammy, What happens when the checkbox is unchecked (False)? I'll assume you want the date field nulled out... Use the AfterUpdate event of your checkbox (ex. chkExample) to update the date field (ex. ExampleDate) (you use your own object names) Private Sub chkExample_AfterUpdate() If chkExample = True ExampleDate = Date() Else ExampleDate = Null End If E...

Embed tags in email for purposes of sorting
Hi, I have a question that I couldn't find an answer to searching through the forum. I'm a bit new to outlook so my apolgies if I missed the answer in my search. I'm an architect and work on a large number of projects concurrently and would like to be able to automatically sort my email by project. Currently I have some rules set up but I get a lot of email from the same sources related to different projects. I can't find any real common thread to sort messages but would like to develop some method of sorting my email by project. One method I would like to try and that should...

trying to insert a 0 in front of zipcode
Hello, I do not use excel at all so i have no clue! I have a list of daycares that i want to create mailing labels with...about 700 of them but the problem is my zipcode column there needs to be a zero in front of all 700 zipcodes how to i insert a zero in front of them without having to type it into each box? the other question is can i print labels directly from excel or do i have to go thru ms word? thanks Greg One of these 1) format the cells with custom format 00000 2) format the cells with Special / Zip Codes 3) format the cells as Text 4) begin all zip codes with an sin...

Number of different email accounts

Outlook 2003 Filtering email after SP1
I have both server based and PC based SPAM filters which flag spam with [SPAM] in the subject line. Before SP1 to Outlook 2003, my filters to delete these messages worked. Now messages that are marked as junk by outlook are not effected by my filters, they go to Junk, despite my filters. If I turn outlook Junk filtering Off, my filters work, but I was wondering if there is a way to restore the pre-SP1 behaviour. ...