transport my emails from thunderbird to outlook

I want to bring my mail - ffolders, address book - across from thunderbird

0
KS (13)

"ks" <ks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to bring my mail - ffolders, address book - across from thunderbird

On what operating system?

0
gbplinux (1141)

Setting up Outlook. Followed Instructions but not working
I've tried to set up Outlook before, but just recently I uninstalled it and tried again. Using the instructions and on the AOL website, I've tried to set up my AOL e-mail with my Outlook 2000. The biggest problem that I have is that under "Tools" i have no "Accounts" option. If anybody could tell me what I did wrong I'd really appreciate it. You have Services? If so, you need to change to Internet mode to use AOL. Tools, Options - it's on the bottom of one of the mail tabs. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 2...

Cannot send email to specific email server
We can receive emails from, but cannot send emails to another company. Both them and us use 3rd party email services. Each company has been granted domain name type email addresses. Such as "joe@futurecompany.com" where futurecompnay would be the name of our business. We are using outlook 2002 as our client. We have no problems emailing anyone else. The email stays in the outbox, waiting to be sent and we get the error message: Task '"outgoing email server" - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC69): 'Unknown Error 0x800CCC69' I substituted the name of o...

Outlook 2003
I just installed Outlook 2003. When I add holidays it only adds through 2007. Is there an update to add 2008 and beyond? XYZ man See if the info here helps: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm "XYZ Man" <lhafkin@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message news:uVauVSX5HHA.1148@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I just installed Outlook 2003. When I add holidays it only adds through >2007. Is there an update to add 2008 and beyond? XYZ Man <lhafkin@cfl.rr.com> wrote: > I just installed Outlook 2003. When I add holidays it only adds > through 2007. Is there an ...

email from "safe" domain still goes to junk email
Email from one domain keeps going to my Junk email folder in Outlook 2003 even though I have added it (via right click) to my safe list using (Add sender to safe sender's list) and (Add Sender's domain to safe senders list). Is there a reason why it still gets blocked? Will some other filter cause the safe list to be ignored? It is not in the blocked list. -- Phil Tomaskovic Please remove NOSPAM from email return address. Does the domain or sender's address contain any portion of a blocked item? Such as "freeserve.uk" and you blocked "free"? --� Mil...

Invalid email header.
Hi, I have problem with email my headers. We are running=20 exchange 5.5 server which is cluster. When an email sent=20 out from our mail server it add following characters to=20 the header as show below: Received: by EKCZ=C3j=18=02=C3j=18=E4-EX-02 with Internet Mail Service=20 (5.5.2653.19)=20 It is meant to be: Received: by EKCZ-EX-02 with Internet Mail Service=20 (5.5.2653.19) How can I resolve the above issue? or which process is=20 adding the characters? any help would be great. Show below is a full trace report. Return-Path: <Administrator@xxxx.xxx.uk> Received: from rexxx....

how do I prevent @ convertng to email?
If I enter something that looks like an email address (or perhaps it is), Excel 2000 turns it blue and into a link. How can I prevent both the color change and its being turned into a link? I'm using a template (xlt) and ideally can change it for all occurentcs, or at least for selected cells in that template. Thanks! Hit ctrl-z as soon as the conversion takes place. I think you could start with a leading apostrophe (it works ok in xl2003), too. 'asdf@myisp.com By the way, there's an option added in xl2002 that lets you turn this off. GeorgeB wrote: > > If I enter so...

Outlook XP error starting word as e-mail editor
I'm getting an error message in Otlook XP when I try to reply (or create a new) e-mail message that says "this form requires Word as your e-mail editor but Word is either busy or cannot be found. This form will be opened in the Outlook editor instead." I have Ofiice XP installed and want to use MS Word as my e-mail editor. What can I do to correct the error message? Thanks for your assistance. OOPS, I've just posted EXACTLY the same problem without seeing yours first, my bad :) When you open Word are you getting a 'cannot link to this document' also? >...

email encryption #4
I have a need for exchange encryption running on my exchange 2003 server, but only for one users email. What is the generally accepted method for doing this. This would be outbound messages from this user. Clients are outlook 2000 on single domain win2k3 Ad. Thanks to clarify. To set up encrypted sending and recieving on the Lan. I beleive i am going to need to set up certificate server and issue certificates to the clients that will be sending and recieving encrypted messages. For external encrypted messages. I believe the recipient is going to need to send key information to t...

Outlook and Outlook Express Simutaneously
Can I run both Outlook and Outlook Express at the same time? I've been using Outlook 2002 or 2003 for a year or so with my external (non corporate e-mail). Recently, my company switched to Lotus Notes to Outlook (FINALLY!!!). However, they locked down the profiles and when I go to add my external (non corporate) e-mail so I can have everything in one place, the Server Type screne is all greyed out (inactive). So, I've decided to move all my calendaring, contacts, and todos over to the corporate exchange server (utilizing exports of PSTs and imports into the new profile)...

Email displays in non-email cells
I have a spreadheet that has a list of contacts. One of the fields is Email and it contains the email address of the individual. I also have a Telephone field. 1. When I hover over the Email cell or click in it, the wrong email address is displayed but yet the correct email is displayed in the formula bar. This only happens if the email is not a hyperlink. If the email is a hyperlink, it works correctly. 2. If I click on a Phone cell, in some cases, it opens up the email window. In both case, the cell format is General. I ran Norton and McAfee anti-virus and my PC and the sheet are clean. ...

RSS Feeds in Outlook Express?
How can I add RSS Feeds to Outlook Express? I'd like to import those I have set up in Outlook. AFAIK, OE does not support RSS feeds. But you would be better served by asking in an Outlook Express group - this is not one of them. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Patricia Empson asked: | How can I add RSS Feeds to Outlook Express? I'd like to import those | I have set up in Outlook. On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 20:21:58 -0400, ...

Blank emails with no header?
Hi All, I'm randomly getting a few blank emails a day in my inbox with sizes of a couple hundred bytes. When I open them, I see nothing. If I save them to a file I get a zero length file (even though outlook shows the mail to be a few hundred bytes). Neither Norton nor NOD32 showed a virus (Outlook integration). The only header info is that the x-envelope is to me. There is no from, subject, or the usual info about the other mail servers mail goes through. Any ideas? Thanks, -=Gina Gina <G@no.mail> wrote: > I'm randomly getting a few blank emails a day in my inbox...

How do I prevent emails from being deleted from Outlook?
It seems rthat emails that appear on Outlook two to three days ago are gone. I have done nothing (i believe) to cause them to disappear. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks PDA syncing with Outlook? Or perhaps you are Auto Archiving? dizclu wrote: > It seems rthat emails that appear on Outlook two to three days ago are gone. > I have done nothing (i believe) to cause them to disappear. Any help would > be appreciated. > > Thanks In addition to the PDA and auto archiving suggestions, are you perhaps filtering your view? View > Current View. Ens...

Outlook Express Messages
I used to run Outlook Express on a Windows 98 system. I lost the system but was able to restore my email messages on a CD. They are all *.idx or *.mdx in a Outlook Express/Mail directory. I would like to "import" these messages into my new Windows XP Outlook Express and have not been able to. When I try to point to the Store Folder (where I also copied these files) I get the error message "No messages can be found in this folder or another application is running that has the required files open. Please select another folder or try closing applications that may have...

CRM 4.0 Outlook client: Installs but no toolbar in Outlook
I have the 4.0 Outlook client installed successfully on all computers except one. The client software installs just fine, but I get no toolbar in Outlook. I do get the CRM folder, but only Deleted Items is available under it. Also, in Outlook 2007 Trust Center, the CRM COM Add-in is not listed as Enabled or Disabled. I am able to successfully run through the Configuration Wizard, and the CRM diagnostics tests all pass. I have tried all of the following: 1. Uninstall of CRM client and re-install. 2. Repair installation of Office 2007 3. Tried to manually add the CRM add-in dll into t...

Sending HTML Email
How is this accomplished in Outlook 2003? First of all, these are sent to our reps who WANT to receive them so this is NOT spam. I've read a lot of bad PR on these but they have worked well for us as we have a very targeted audience. Currently, I'm having someone forward my HTML which is created on a Mac. I'd rather they send the original HTML file. I've been poking around a bit to no avail. Brian McCrea <mccrea@focalpointlights.com> wrote: > How is this accomplished in Outlook 2003? See if this helps. Much applies to OL 2003. http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html...

outlook today customzing shortcut doesn't work
I am a IT tech and one of my customer has a ibm thinkpad with outlook 2000 and when they click on the "customize outook today " shortcut nothing happens. I have reinstalled office 2000 and added windows service paks to no avail. how can i get this to work for my customer? he specially want this to work so that he can setup his task list to show only daily task from one to to another and not the whole list. ...

domino transporter error
Try to move user from notes 6.5 to exchange 2007 the transporter is mail to retrieve the domino users listed in the address book but when i try to migrate it get: Warning: Could not locate an User on domain controller 'lab.local' for Source User 'test/ABC/Town'. All the mailbox items belonging to this user will be ignored. Exchange Management Shell command completed: 'CN=Test/OU=abc/O=town' | move-dominomailbox -Quiet - DominoDirectoryServer 'lab-01/abc/town' -DomainController 'lab.local' - TargetMailboxDatabase 'EXCCR1\First Storage Group\Mailb...

sync outlook
is it possible to sync outlook 2007 between my home laptop and my work pc ?, calender and contacts are the main problem. Dont really want to use my windows live calender and contacts because i sync my i phone on my home laptop with outlook and it doesnt pick up my windows live calender. i am a novice computer user so any help would be appriciated. thanks "brewiex1" <brewiex1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2C36A6A-259D-4332-A084-3591B1C27BC2@microsoft.com... > is it possible to sync outlook 2007 between my home laptop and my work pc ?, > ...

No transport available
Hi, I'm trying to add an internet-email account to Outlook 2000 on an Exchange server. Whenever I try to send an email, it sends through the Exchange server instead... There is no 'send from' or such like. If I try removing the exchange account and leaving only the internet-email account and using a pst file, I still get the same message. Anyone have any ideas? Sounds like some sort of restriction... but I can't remember adding it, and I can't for the life of me find it! Thanks C.S.Mager My advice - get rid of the POP and host your own mail. Your current configurat...

How do i add a e-mail account to outlook?
I have comcast as my e mail provider. I've been tring and tring to add an e mail account but no matter what i do, when i try to sycronize, i get an error message. What should i do? 0nick0 <0nick0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have comcast as my e mail provider. I've been tring and tring to > add an e mail account but no matter what i do, when i try to > sycronize, i get an error message. What should i do? Tell us what version of Outlook and exactly what steps you're using to try and create the account. -- Brian Tillman i need to know wht the comcast...

Extract Email from a Picture
Hello All, I posted this on excel.programming...but no reply yet.. so posting it here...Can anybody help me please Quote Hello All, I am using Office 2003 and I have the following problem. I have a long list of Contractors which I copy/pasted from the Internet. In column C there is a Picture of an "Envelope" which is having a "mailto: x...@xxx.com" in the link. I wish to extract the 'mailto:x...@xxx.com' part in Column H for each row. I tried the following macro but after Line 2 in the following Macro, I right clicked and copy the link from the email address and...

Problem starting Outlook 2002
Very recently (after messing about with RealOne - the biggest pile of c**p I've ever known) Outlook 2002 (10.4712.4219) SP-2 won't always start properly. I have uninstalled it using Control Panel, and then reinstalling it, but the error still happens. The program won't start properly and offers to send the error to Microsoft with an option to restart Outlook. After this has happened a couple of times, it then offers to restart in Safe Mode (similiar to KB article 298838 which identifies the symptoms) but it won't. It just loops through the 'Send error details to Microso...

Transporting custom field from one entity to another.
Not sure if I phrased it right, but I created some custom fields and tabs on the campaign response entity. I know need to, when converting this campaign response to a lead, to transport those fields to fields on the lead entiy, that I have also created. Can this be done from CRM, or will I need to use SQL to map these fieds? Thanks in advance, Ok, the real problem is that I want to map fieds from the campaign response entity which is only related to the campaign entity. I can map fields from the campaign entity to the lead entity. The question is how can I do this if I dont have an exis...

Can I download a copy of scanpst for outlook 2003
I have tried all the suggestions - I do not have a folder 12 on my system. There is a Microsoft article on it here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287497 And another article on SlipStick here: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.asp And one more here, this site has the download for it too: http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/outlook/repair.html You will want to know the location on your computer of your damaged pst file also. Nikki "Marleneburton" <marlene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2BFA1FC-6A2B-405D-B89B-756624E00B6C@microsoft.com... I have ...