Translation Help

"procedure entry point LdrLockLoaderLock could not be
located in the dynamiclink library NTDLL.DLL‏"

I'm getting this erroe w/ Office XP, Outlook And Excell.
I found the resolation on Microsoft KB

http://www.microsoft.com/israel/support/kb/faq.aspx?
s=47&c=6&n=1

But the only place I can find it is in Israel. I can't
find any Arabic to english translation
0
anonymous (74722)

UserForm Help #2
:Hi, I am writing this from an example from Debrah's web site: I am not sure how to test it to see if it works. When I try it says sub error? Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() txtMonth.Value = Date Function StartOfMonth(InputDate) If IsDate(InputDate) Then StartOfMonth = DateSerial(Year(InputDate), _ Month(InputDate), 1) Else StartOfMonth = Empty End If End Function -- Though daily learning, I LOVE EXCEL! Jennifer Hi Jennifer Doesn't the error message say "Expected End Sub" ? A Sub must be closed with End Sub , and that is missin...

DTD translation to Schema
Hello, I need to write a DTD to XML Schema translator in C#. Is there some source code available I can start from? It does not have to be C#, it can be C, C++ or Java. Thanks Yorg YorgZero wrote: > I need to write a DTD to XML Schema translator in C#. Is there some source > code available I can start from? It does not have to be C#, it can be C, C++ > or Java. There is a perl script at W3C site that does the job - http://www.w3.org/2000/04/schema_hack/ Also in .NET you can make use of Chris Lovett's Dtd2Xsd tool - http://www.gotdotnet.com/Community/UserSamples/Details....

Some help in refernceing some cells
Hi there, I need help. I have a long list of numbers, and in each cell next to each number, want to display a color if that number appeared in the last 42 numbers So if it did - color "Green" and if not - color " RED" PLEASE HELP!! Anybody!! Thanks K -- kylekoopma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- kylekoopman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2736 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=46869 Use conditional formatting. Select row 43 down and use this form...

HELP #31
Need a formula for this: Going crazy! First come up with a cell stating (number 400) and reference it in the calculation. 5 sellers a bonus calculated as follows; $20 for each boat over 150 an additional 20% of this amount (units over 150 X $20)added to amount of years (10) the person has been a seller. It may be just me who finds that confusing, but can you give some data example and a result walkthrough? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "JOSE V via OfficeKB.com" <forum@OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:53271AD44C7F6@OfficeKB.com... ...

Integration Manager Help!!
We are new to Integration manager and our company is ready to get us some training with classes. However, we cannot decide whether to take a class onsite with a company or have them come onsite and teach it. Does anyone have any recommendations either way?? There are two companies that we have been working with and have heard good recommendations from others but if anyone else has input....please let me know. We are almost tempted to do both because we see advantages to each one. Does anyone have any ideas????? thanks Barb Barb, I've had much success with ebizQ's online...

outlook express not able to read news -- help wanted
I use outlook express 6 to read news. Before installing WINXPSP2 it worked great but after that installation it no longer does. When I enter a news group by clicking on its name I get the list of posts as usual, but as soon as the list is loaded the group is closed and I'm back to the list of my subscribed groups. Is there anyone who knows a fix to this problem? cheers, mortb mortb <siggepigg@yahoo.com> wrote: > I use outlook express 6 to read news. Before installing WINXPSP2 it > worked great but after that installation it no longer does. > When I enter a news group by ...

Global address troubles please help
When I go to open a shared calender and select the 'Global Address List' is shows all the users on the domain and also the domain name as a group but with only one of the users below it. All the other users appear above it. I shared this one user located under the domainname group and was able to open that address book. But I cannot share any other users as they don't 'appear' to be in the 'domainname group' In the user manager for domains all users are part of the 'Domain/users' group. Why don't all the users appear under the 'domainname' group...

Help with user form
I need help with a user form that basically mimicks my worksheet. I need to get the data from the 29 text boxes on the user form to the matching columns and row on my worksheet. My worksheet looks like this: V# Vendor Name Inv-No Inv Amount Cat Amount Cost Retail Cost Retail Cost Retail the above columns are repeated 4 times My user form basically follows the same form. I need to have the user enter the data for the invoice which is then copied to the worksheet, and start the process over again until all invoice are entered. Any help is appreciated, I have been struggling with th...

Help with If formula
This is my formula which works ok. =IF(D6<D16,"","over") What I am trying to do is extend this and in the same formula have D6,D7,D8,D9,D10 included,ie if any are greater than D16 then "over" but I get to many arguements. I have tried D6:D7<D16 and a couple of other things but cant get it to work. "ss" <weels51@hotmail.com> wrote: > This is my formula which works ok. > =IF(D6<D16,"","over") > What I am trying to do is extend this and in the same > formula have D6,D7,D8,D9,D10 included,ie if any are > ...

formula help please #2
I am transcibing 1891 census in Excel 2002 csv and would like to be able to enter a formula that would allow the following. where column f is a number, column g automaticaly adds the street name. ie London street. blank rows between 20 london st 20a london st 20b london st 21 london st Any help most appreciated Jen Jen, Excel can certainly automatically return data to one column based on the content of a different column, however is this a lookup function? or do you always want the same street name added in? I guess what I'm asking is, how does Excel kn...

SQL Functions Help
THings like Iif and Left$ don't seem to be documented in the main help. You have to try them one by one in BUILD. Are they VB functions? Why? - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos] On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 04:35:32 +0000 (UTC), vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot....

help with sending attachments
When we try to send an attachment e-mail, an error comes up that the authentication setting might not be correct for our outgoing e-mail (SMTP) server. In the next paragraph it says: must issue a Starttls comand first. I have no idea what I am doing. Could you please help? andiejay@live.com Please don't post the same issue in multiple threads. That just wastes = the limited time of the responders. I responded in your original thread: "Re: help with attachments". Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "Andrea" wrote in message = news:BA0ACB93-E862-...

Array Function to do a Sum of VLookUps that translate a letter gra
Suppose I have letter grade data in a range of cells, B12:D12 as follows A-, B-, B+/A- I have another range of cells, named GradeList that gives numerical equivalents for each of these letter grades. I want a function that will look up each of these grades in the table, and return their sum, average etc. I tried the following as an array formula: {=SUM(VLOOKUP(B12:D12,GradeList,2,FALSE))} And it didn't work; looks like it just returns the value of the lookup of B12. Actually, I want this formula to sum the highest N grade values; I know how to use an array formula to ...

Division help? #2
In MS Excel I would like to show a quotient in three separate columns such as 16/3 = 5 + 5 + 6. Can this be done? Please let me know a.s.a.p. I can't deduce the logic you are applying here. Can you post some more examples of what you want to input and how you would like the output to appear? Pete If you put 16 in A1, you can put this in B1: =int(a1/3) you can put this in C1: =b1 you can put this in D1: =a1-b1-c1 clayblay wrote: > > In MS Excel I would like to show a quotient in three separate columns such as > 16/3 = 5 + 5 + 6. Can this be done? Please let me know ...

Protect sheet help
I have a worksheet was setup to allow users to edit certain ranges when worksheet is protected. I deleted one of the ranges which users should not edit it anymore from the “Allow Users Edit Ranges…” window; however, the deleted range was editable even when the worksheet was protected. Just to experiment, I deleted all ranges from the “Allow Users Edit Ranges…” window, therefore, users should not be able to edit the entire worksheet when the worksheet is protected, and however, I was able to edit all ranges that were pervious setup to allow users to edit. Any ideas? Check that the cells are...

Help please, can't start up!!
When I start the PC, after the loading bar for Microsoft thing finishes,instead of going to login screen it gives me a blue screen, and it says Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. This just happened overnight!!!! Help please. :( -- Excessive Here are some hints ( 'Bug Check 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA' (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms793437.aspx) ). Try starting the system in safe mode (keep tapping F8 after power-on). -- whs Additional info: - I use Spyware Doctor scan every few days - I left my computer on for the night like always,and ...

help with formula #8
Thanks for reading In Cell (A1) I have a drop down menu that has a validated series of billing codes: None, 2010, 2011, 2012, 3010, 3011, 3012 In Cell (A2) I would like to assign a number value that applies to each billing code in (A1). None = 0, 2010 =27.5, 2011 =100, 2012 =12.50, 3010=27.5, 3011 =100, 3012 =12.5. So in Cell (A2), I need a forumla that will read cell (A1) once the value is selected from the drop down menu and assign the correct value (above) to cell (A2) Is this possible? Signed, Freezing in New Hampshire =LOOKUP(A1,{"None",2010,2011,2012,3010,2011,30...

Translation Help
"procedure entry point LdrLockLoaderLock could not be located in the dynamiclink library NTDLL.DLL&#8207;" I'm getting this erroe w/ Office XP, Outlook And Excell. I found the resolation on Microsoft KB http://www.microsoft.com/israel/support/kb/faq.aspx? s=47&c=6&n=1 But the only place I can find it is in Israel. I can't find any Arabic to english translation ...

Please help, problem with Outlook 2002 freezing
I am having an odd problem with Outlook 2002 hanging when started. It makes it to right to the point where it tries to check for new mail, then hangs. When I close it and do the end program deal, then try to reopen it, it seems to work fine. This happens everytime I use Outlook. Any ideas anyone??? Thanks! find and delete the *.srs file for your profile. http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/filepath.htm if you need help finding it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook...

Validation
With validation you get an arrow for a pull down, when you are standing in the cell. If you not standing in this cell you do not know there is a pulldown menu. Does one of you know if it is possible that the arrow is shown everytime. thnks Not with data validation, the arrow, as you have discovered, is only visible when the cell is selected. If you want it the other way, you will unfortunately need to 'roll your own' validation with comboboxes from the 'control toolbox' and write code for the validation -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_...

help!!!
microsoft word isnt letting me make changes to an already saved document, when i go to type, the toolbar at the bottom of the screen says "this modification is not allowed because the selection is locked" it wont even let me open a fresh new document, it says the same thing when i go to type on a blank document. how do i fix this???? It sounds like you are probably using a trial version of the software that has now expired or you have not activated your copy of the software? If so, see: http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/faq.aspx -- Hope this helps. Please re...

I need help charting
I am new to charting. I need to chart 5 different companies with a cost bid and a cost hit by company. Can you explain how. Very confused. Thanks. Hi, Don't know what a cost hit is? Maybe you can show us some sample data and tell us what kind of chart you need - pie, line, column....? -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "mgm" wrote: > I am new to charting. I need to chart 5 different companies with a cost bid > and a cost hit by company. Can you explain how. Very confused. > > Thanks. > Hi, Thanks for your response. For example 5 companies, hit and...

Help, documents on desktop not loading
Hello, Hope you can help, I have saved some excel sheets to my desktop but when I double click to open all i get is the following message "cannot find the file c:/doc&sett......... make sure path and filename...etc although if i open excel and go through the file menu these open without a problem. I have went through all the usual routes and everything is pointing too the right place. Anyone got any ideas please Thank you in advance Sometimes one of these works when you're having trouble with double clicking on the file in windows explorer: Tools|Options|General|Ignore...

Help on help
At work I use Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP2 with Excel 2002. When I need help, I press F1 from anywhere, I get the normal help with tabs of "Contents", "Answer Wizard", and "Index". This is the same help for a long time and it's great to answer most questions. But at home I use Windows XP Home Edition with Office 2003. I press F1 in Excel and it tries to search the web. I'D REALLY LIKE THE OLD HELP THAT I HAVE AT THE OFFICE!! Does anyone know if this is a setting that can be changed??? THANK YOU! Although the help in 2003 will neve...

REQ help: powerpoint printouts have blank lines down the middle
When printing powerpoint slides at work there is a clearly defined blank rectangle running the entire length of the slide dividing the image on the slide. Oddly enough if an image is placed on top of the original image that 2nd image is not affected. IE) if I were to print out a slide with a screenshot of googlemaps and had pasted a picture in the center to depict a building or landmark the googlemap image would have a blank rectangle, but the pasted image would not be divided/affected. This issue only affects powerpoint slides. There are no issues with .jpgs, ..pdfs, word, e...