Transferring read e-mail to another folder

Hello

I was wondering whether there was a way in which I could
automatically transfer my e-mail that has been read into
another folder, such as "Old e-mail" or something like
that?

Thanks

Public Folders in Exchange 2003 #2
Hi, I am trying to set up a new shared contacts in our Outlook/Exchange 2003 setup. I created a new folder in Outlook - Public Folders and marked it as a Contacts folder and all was fine - it worked and could be seen by everyone that needed to see it. The problem came when the users wished to use the activities tab for contacts as they had been used to doing on their local contacts folder. Items posted just disapeared or appeared locally. After some investigation I created notes, tasks, journal and calendar sub folders in my new contacts folder and manually configured the activities tab to ...

Plugin to read Magnetic stripe on driver's license
Anyone know of a plug-in to read, parse, and enter new customer data from a driver's license. Would also be great if it could match against existing customers. If this does not exist, and I set out to create such a plug-in I'd like to know how many people would find this useful, and I welcome comments on desireable features. -- It's said in Ireland that when a ship runs aground, the sea has spoken. Elypsis Software in Napa, CA, has such a module; I've not bought it myself but I have seen it in use at a winery. It works off the magnetic stripe used in many states. Note...

HTML mail became Plain Text
Hi, I subscribed to some email alerts on the internet like many people do. Every now and then I recieve messages that are suppose to be HTML turned to plain text when they arrived my Outlook mailbox. What's puzzling is that some other alerts from the same site came in ok. One good example is alerts from www.officeusers.org. I'm using Outlook 2003, I DON'T have the "Read all standard mail in plain text" box checked, what else do I need to look into? Thanks, Saigon Tuna ...

about transfer order

New Mailbox not receiving mails
We have recently added a new mailbox to Exchange 2000 on our company's server. The user can access his mails via our ISP but they do not appear to be uploading onto the server. He is using Outlook 2003. We can't find any differences between the new user profile and the previous profiles that work OK. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we need to do? No-one at my company is that familiar with Exchange. Thanks in advance HI In the User propertieas (in active directory users and computers) check if the user have e-mail address, Regards, Shai Netanel "Darach" ...

Reading .wks file

Transfering messages

How do I e-mail only part (page 1) and not other pages on the sam.
A single worksheet may contain many pages. How do I e-mail just one of these pages and not the whole worksheet David H Hi David You can mail a selection or range Look for a example on my SendMail page http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "David H" <DavidH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85AC80F5-1CEF-41C7-8C34-BFEE3955867D@microsoft.com... >A single worksheet may contain many pages. How do I e-mail just one of these > pages and not the whole worksheet > David H ...

Where to send suspect E-mails
I used to have an e-mail address to send suspect e-mails to but I don't seem to have it any more. Am I remembering correctly or isn't there such a place. I'm afraid to open it but afraid not to too as it could be important if it is legit. Hope this is a place to get an answer. On 27/01/2010 in message <341099C7-23D8-4192-9A91-05F206C7F9C9@microsoft.com> Grama K wrote: >I used to have an e-mail address to send suspect e-mails to but I don't >seem >to have it any more. Am I remembering correctly or isn't there such a >place. > I...

E-mail Excel Attachments to People Who do not have Excel
I want to send a short Excel table in an e-mail to allow for recipents to input their basic contact information and hit reply with the updated table. The table will be 2 rows (1 row will be a header) and about 8 columns. Alot of these e-mail recipients do not have Excel, and some have no MS Office products at all. I want an easy way to collect basic contact information from people and import it into a large Excel spreadsheet for a club I am doing work for. Our club does not have the money or knowledge to setup a input database on a web site to collect such information. How can ...

HR Position Transfers

Outlook/Exchange/Internet mail configuration intricacy...
Hi, We have two exchange servers on our organization. One is dedicated for internal usage, the other is for internet mail. Both are in separate Active Directory servers. They dont know each other. Both operate on SMTP. The problems start when I configure an user of the internal server (Outlook 2000) to connect via SMTP/POP3 to the external server. Some internet messages get into the internal server. If I set in the Transport tab that the Internet Service has priority over the Exchange (internal) then I get better results but anyway some Internet messages go to the internal server, specially w...

NNTP Experts
I posted this in the Exchange Setup newsgroup yesterday but didn't get a response, so I'll try it here... Hello, I'm having a terrible time setting up my newsfeed and I have burned 5 day troubleshooting it. Windows 2003 server / Exchange 2003 Enterprise. This will probably be a fairly lengthy post as I plan on dumping everything I can in order for you to help me. Thanks in advance. --> I have had Cisco go over my router and pix configs and have done some captures. They assure me that I am able to communicate both ways with my ISP. --> My ISP, InterNAP says that all ...

Exchange Public Folder Replication
A bit of a long post - recommended only for the strong at heart, and those with considerable more Exchange experience than I, and two other Exchange admins ( a combined 20 years or so....) Made recent changes to our environment (significant). Here's the before and after: Before: Single exchange server - Win2K3 SP1, Exch SP2 all patches. Built as SP1 about 2 years ago, upgraded to SP2. SMTPGW in DMZ receives e-mail for domain.com and forwards to Exchange server. Exchange server is set up through ISA to provide OWA, OMA/ActiveSync and RPC over HTTPS. Public folders in use by several...

Restore Outlook 2003 E-Mail
I sert my junk e-mail filter the wrong way and it deleted all the e-mails in my inbox. I cannot seem to install the Restore Deleted E-mail button under "Tools" even though I reset the Registry using regedit.exe. I restarted Outlook as well as Windows to no avail. What type of mail account do you have? Exchange? POP3? IMAP? Outlook Connector? "Patm" <Patm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4194464-D577-481A-8CA3-978ACFF011CD@microsoft.com... > I sert my junk e-mail filter the wrong way and it deleted all the e-mails in > my inbox....

Cannot send e-mail by CRM
Hello everyone! I'm facing a problem to send e-mails using CRM. I have my e-mail router configured, everything seems right. I have recorded an e-mail activity but I cannot send it. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Windows Easy Transfer

Passing RetrieveGlobals9's Connection Object from IM to another dl
I am using RetrieveGlobals9 to get a connection and successfully connecting to the database from within script events in Integration Manager. However, when I tried to pass the open connection to another (VB.Net) application from within the script, I get an error, "Class does not support automation." Is this something that I can fix by rewriting the VB.Net application, or will that always happen when I try to call an external .dll from within Integration Manager? Thanks in advance. ...

using ISP mail server?
I have a website and naturally use the hosting company's mail server. Recently, I had a few boucebacks and technical support suggested using my ISP's server. I don't know if I can do that and keep the same mail accounts. It would be silly if I had to use emails not ending in our domain name. I don't see how it would work, but I don't see a lot of things. Any thoughts? Thanks, Peter Not an Outlook issue - I would suggest talking to your hosting company for answers to how their mail server would work with your domain mail. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all...

E-mail preview programs
9-Sep-06 I use two e-mail preview programs - they both are not 100% accurate although they used to be. I receive � 100 messages per day. (I've been using PCs since the early '90s and was not careful at first 'cause I didn't know better.) Luckily, the preview programs make it easy to delete junk. The first program is MailWasher Pro. The second is not really a program but a web site: that of Adelphia, my ISP. My e-mail program is MS Outlook. Let's say a preview program indicates that I have 60 e-mail messages. I delete 50 of them, leaving me 10 messages. Then I ...

no sound for new mail in inbox
i have same problems about sound. 1. does that mean i have to leave outlook open for 5 minutes or longer to hear a sound for new mail in the inbox? 2, do i have to create a rule to play a sound for items going into personal folders?and how do you do that? 1. Please quote the post to which you are referring - no one here has any idea what the original question/answer entailed. 2. Post your version of Outlook. 3. Use rules and alerts. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: h...

Read Only #6
Using Microsoft Excel 2000. How do I set up a file to be read-only and display the Read-only message when the file is openned. Also if the save is saved as something new will the read only carry over?? Thanks File|SaveAs (you can use the same name if you want) There's a tools button somewhere in that dialog (top right corner in xl2003, but it seems to move around in different versions). Then click Options (or General Options???). Give it a password to Modify (and only share that password with people who should update the file). And if anyone knows how to get to that dialog, then t...

Transferring an order to an invoice...

Why does e-mail from my exchange server go to junk e-mail on other clients?
Hello, I have an exchange 2003 SP2 server. It has the correct entries for reverse DNS. It passes everything including SPF for DNS report. It is not an open relay server. If I send an e-mail from it though, it will go into the junk e-mail folder on a client running Outlook 2003 SP2. My e-mail address/domain e-mail is not in their blocked senders. Any suggestions/tips? Thanks Actions, Junk Email, Junk Email Options, Safe Senders, @yourdomain.com and tick both bottom boxes. You should be able to deploy that to your LAN quite easily. If need be, search for the reg entry, export...