transfer inbox in table format to word

In my older version I could cut and paste the table
format in Outlook to a word file. Now I don't seem to be
able to do it although I can print the file in that
format within Outlook. When I export the inbox to word I
get the whole text not just the headings. Is it possible
to transfer the table format to a word file?
0
anonymous (74722)

Scroll wheel not working in Word 7
I have Word for Windows 95 version 7.0. I am using it on my current XP Home SP3 system, and it works fine, except that the mouse scroll wheel doesn't work in Word. It works fine in all other apps. It is a Labtec mouse. Device Manager says: PS/2 Compatible Mouse This device is working properly Driver Provider: Microsoft Driver Date: 01/07/2001 Driver Version: 5.1.2600.0 Tried installing "WizMouse" (www.antibody-software.com), which has an option to 'Enable mouse wheel for applications without mouse wheel support', but that doesn't cure the problem. Any ...

Preserving Fornatting in Pivot tables
I run quite a lot of pivot tables and update them regularly. I am struggling to preserve the formatting on them. When I refresh the table they lose some or all of the formatting. I have played about with table options - Autoformat & preserve formating but without any success... Any suggestions Chris Pick on one of the fields in the data area that has a value in it. Right click and choose Field settings / Number / Choose a format, hit OK, and it should be retained. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /...

Line selection for formating in Excel chart
Have "plain vanilla" line chart in excel spread sheet. Data series consist of several lines closely space. Normally I can select and RClick a single series for formating such as line color and thickness. Is it possible to simultaneously select all data series to change a common format such as line thickness. I'd like to do this without individually selecting each line while the control key is depressed. (lazy and not that good-a shot). ~Dave Hi, No you can not select multiple series, like you can with shape objects. The only time saver is, select 1 on the series and the f...

about transfer order

Transfering messages

deleting phrases in Excel and/or Word
My question is for beginners but I am working with spreadsheets and documents which contains a lot of the same words I want to delete. Can anyone please tell me how I can do this? THANK YOU BEFOREHAND FOR YOUR HELP! Here's one quick play using SUBSTITUTE for progressive deletion .. Assume text data is running in A1 down Enter the exact words/phrases (case sensitive) you want deleted in say K1 down. Eg assuming you have 3 words to delete: in K1: the, in K2: Oops, in K3: milk Then place in B1: =TRIM(SUBSTITUTE(A1,INDEX($K:$K,COLUMN(A1)),"")) Copy B1 across by 3* cols to ...

Date format #16
I want to format a column of cells so that when 012208 is entered with the numeric keypad, 01/22/2008 appears in the cell. So far, I'm getting 6/3/1933. Thanks, Cathy Hate to say it but why not just type the extra two characters to make it 1/22/08? If you type "12208" in a cell, Excel assumes you are entering a serial date (hence the conversion to 6/3/1933). How much easier to just type the two "/" and don't force Excel to guess what you want. HTH, JP On Jan 22, 10:00=A0pm, "Cathy C" <cchrist...@aristotle.net> wrote: > I want to format a...

MS Query error Could not add the table
I get the error "Could not add the table '\\lth01pc354\c$\Logs\History\TEST.CSV)' when running this subquery on an external data source: SELECT BEMIS_BAGGER_RATE AS 'RATE', (SELECT Avg(Val(BEMIS_BAGGER_RATE)) FROM \\lth01pc354\c$\Logs\History\TEST.CSV) AS 'AVERAGE' FROM \\lth01pc354\c$\Logs\History\TEST.CSV What am I doing wrong? KHanna wrote: > I get the error "Could not add the table > '\\lth01pc354\c$\Logs\History\TEST.CSV)' when running this subquery on an > external data source: > > SELECT BEMIS_BAGGER_RATE AS 'RATE', ...

Inserting table to other table
I have a form which consists of a table. I want to insert some selected value into other table when i update and at the same time I want it to save into my own table too... May I know the way please..... -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200704/1 I'm having trouble visualizing your situation. Could you provide an example of data? -- Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentor http://microsoftitacademy.com/ Microsoft Registered Partner http...

Can't delete messages from Inbox
OK, I've tried everything mentioned in every article on this subject, and NOTHING works. Some of the messages in my inbox will NOT delete, under any circumstances. I've run Inbox repair (twice!) I've tried emptying the deleted items folder I've tried compacting the file I've tried editing the message before deleting I've tried shift-Del I've tried moving the messages to other folders EVERYTHING results in an error - most say "the messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, try restarting Outlook I've restarted Outlook, rebo...

HR Position Transfers

Windows Easy Transfer

Excel to PDG Format Error
Hi, I am used to using Excel 2007 to convert my workbooks into PDF's. However, recently, all of a sudden, everytime I PDF a workbook my Formating and graphs are all wrong. I have noticed that this only happens when I do multiple sheets, but the problem with doing individual ones is that I can't combine them with reader. Try Dr. Dan's All-Purpose Excel-PDF Cure: Select all worksheets by <ctrl> or <shift> clicking from the menu bar: File > Page Setup click into the Page Quality box, and select 600dpi, if it already says 600dpi, select it again. ...

Condition Format syntax
I have pairs of cells to test. What I want to check is if the value of the 2nd cell is higher than the first, but less than 1.5 times as high. I've tried various syntax combinations using 'Formula is', but just can't seem to hit the right one (Excel 2003). Can anyone help? -- Paul Hyett, Cheltenham (change 'invalid83261' to 'blueyonder' to email me) Hi Paul, Try this one: =IF(B1>A1,IF(B1<A1*1.5,"Yes","No"),"No") Regards, Per "Paul Hyett" <vidcapper@invalid83261.co.uk> skrev i meddelelsen news:XeIMdj...

table design question
I have table of 40 milion rows (sql 2005). There is one column, Id, which is integer (basically month), and there are 20 different values for this column (around 2 million rows per id value). At the same time, there is very long primary key on this table (12 columns, around 400 bytes), and nonclustered index on this primary key. Table is being accessed frequently by Id, so I created clustered index on this column (usually, developers create temporary tables per id, and then do further processing) to lower physical reads... Does this sound like a desirable design? I don't wan...

Formatting Cells/Data
Hi, I hope you are doing well. I have a file I downloaded from our AS/400 (OS400 operating system). I open the file as a text file and go thru the wizard for converting the file to excel format. One of the columns/fields is numeric with some neg and pos numbers and some blank cell contents. During the wizard conversion the field is categorized as DOUBLE with no option to change the field. When I finish the wizard I save the file as an Excel workbook. Then I use the autosum option to calculate the total of the field/column; however, it only picks up on the positive #'s. Hence the t...

no sound for new mail in inbox
i have same problems about sound. 1. does that mean i have to leave outlook open for 5 minutes or longer to hear a sound for new mail in the inbox? 2, do i have to create a rule to play a sound for items going into personal folders?and how do you do that? 1. Please quote the post to which you are referring - no one here has any idea what the original question/answer entailed. 2. Post your version of Outlook. 3. Use rules and alerts. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: h...

Transferring an order to an invoice...

A Word Macro to VLookup a Range in Excel
Hi, With a combination of VLOOKUP and MATCH formulas in Excel I'm able to grab a cell's value from a multi-row, multi-column range. But I can do this only from within Excel. The formulas look like these: =IF($H$4="",0,VLOOKUP($H$4,$A$1:$E$50,MATCH(IF($I$4="","REG",$I$4),$A$1:$E$1,0),0)*IF($J$4="","1",$J$4)) and =IF(H4="",0,(VLOOKUP(H4,$A$1:$E$50,MATCH("REG",$A$1:$E$1,0),0)-VLOOKUP(H4,$A$1:$E$50,MATCH(IF(I4="","REG",I4),$A$1:$E$1,0),0))*IF(J4="","1",J4...

Office word previewer
When I open a file I can't get a preview of the file in the open window. The error message is "There is an error in the Microsoft office Word Previewer". I've downloaded the viewer for 2007 and the compatability download for 2003. I still cannot get the previewer to work? -- JP ...

TRANSFER OUT TO TRANSFER OUT
I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH RMS FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS PROBLEM. STORE A MAKES A TRANSFER OUT AND STORE B RECEIVES A COMPUTER TRANSFER IN THE TRANSFER OUT WINDOW INSTEAD OF A TRANSFER IN. IN ADDITION TO THAT THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN CLOSED AT STORE B'S END AUTOMITICALLY AND IT IS EMPTY. AN KNOWLEDGE AS TO WHY THIS HAPPENS THANKS Check HQ Client for errors, or from HQ Manager, view the event log for that store. You'll probably find some errors at Store B on the 401 that created the transfer. I would guess that Store A used a transfer number with more than 14 c...

Need help on this table
Hi, I can't find the information of the fields in this table: GL_YTD_TRX_OPEN (GL20000) in the GP 6.0 SDK. Can anyone help ? What do you want to know about it? If you go to Tools...Resource Descriptions you can get information about it. It's updated when you post GL transactions. When you close a GL year, that year's data is moved from this table to GL30000. Dolly wrote: > Hi, > > I can't find the information of the fields in this table: GL_YTD_TRX_OPEN > (GL20000) in the GP 6.0 SDK. Can anyone help ? ...

Pivot Table showing data with blank values
In a pivot table, if I have a row field and I select field settings and deselect the "Show items with no data", does that mean that if the Data items related to that field are blank, that the field item will also be blank. If so, it doesn't happen for me. Can someone assist me with this please. Rob What you have done stops empty fields appearing. Check the box if yo *do* want them to show ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Fi...

Fixed Asset transfer for a New Company
Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a transfer to a new company? Can you give us a little more detail on what you are needing to accomplish? If two companies are different legal entities there are all kinds of other rules on 'transferring' assets. Is this just a new database or are you doing an intercompany transaction? We can help, we just need a little more explanation. "FA user" wrote: > Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a > transfer to a new company? ...