Tracking Multiple User Activities in Contacts

We have Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003.  In our office there are three
physical therapists that each have a calendar.  We have it setup so that the
receptionist and everyone can view each others calendars and make and change
appointments.  It's great to be able to see the three calendars side by side
when making appointments for patients.

What we haven't been able to do so far is:  Have one set of shared contacts
that we can look at and assign (link) appointments too.  We would like to
see upcoming appointments on the activities tab.  Is there any way possible
to have every users upcoming appointments show up when we look at the
activities tab?  Seems like a very useful feature to have for a lot of
businesses.

If Outlook won't do it then do you know of add in or a software app that
would be good for this purpose?

0
someone1 (389)

Getting NDR from user that is no longer a delegate (meeting reques
We're getting an NDR from a user that used to be a delegate of someone's calendar, but is no longer. I checked the original meeting request and then checked each attendees delegates, but the user isn't listed. look at this article id 253557 ...

Template Wizard with Data Tracking
I have been using this add-in just fine for about a year, gathering data from about 20 users onto an Excel Database by having them all use the template. But I recently made some changes and then began having the following problem: After a worksheet has been created using the template, and saved as a new record in the database, and then we want to go back in to change the record and update it in the database, the option does not appear to update the database; the only options continue to be to create a new record or to proceed without saving to the database. It is as though the sys...

Message Tracking #6
What is the best way to check if your exchange sometimes doesn't accepts mail (delay) or doesn't send mails correctly (delay) Message Tracking ? But how do you actually do this Kind regards Guillaume Coign� "Guillaume Coign�" <guillaume.coigne@trust-it.be> wrote: >What is the best way to check if your exchange sometimes doesn't accepts >mail (delay) or doesn't send mails correctly (delay) Message Tracking ? >But how do you actually do this Assuming you're asking about messages leaving your organization, the SMTP protocol logs are the place to ...

How do I activate the recover deleted items
How do I activate this feature in Outlook 2000? I'm running Exchange 5.5. Any help is appreciated. Hello Peter, You must first make sure deleted item retention is set on the server. Once that is set on the server, in Outlook on the Tools menu , you should have Recover Deleted Items. For more information about Understanding Deleted Item Recovery, please refer to the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q228/9/34.asp Hope this helps. Thanks -- lindabr@online.microsoft.com Please do not send email directly to this ali...

Track Changes compatibility between versions of Excel
I'm planning to undertake a project which involves Excel sheets created in Excel 2003 and tracking the changes made to those sheets via Excel 97. Does anybody know of any problems with the compatibility of this function? This would help me out a lot. Thanks. ...

How do I track half days in the attendance tracking template?
I've just created an attendance tracking template in Excel, however realized that there isn't an option to track half or quarter days taken off. Does anyone have any suggestions? A lot depends on how you've laid out the data. Instead of tracking whole days, can you track hours? 8 for a full day, 4 for a half day, etc. ...

Office in 1 computer, but 2 user/profiles
I bought a "regular" MS Office for Mac (Student and Teacher Edition) and installed it without problems. However, it only shows up on my primary (admin) account, but not on the guest account, even though I have all MS Office programs enabled in the System Preferences so that the guest account can use it. This is not a multi-user office or anything that requires a multi-user license; the guest account is mostly for family/friends when they are visiting and need to use Office... I'm sure there is a way to fix this?? Thanks, Erick. On 9/29/07 11:07 AM, in article 1191089252.53892...

User Manager Problem 01-29-06
Hello all, I have a problem attempting to create a user. I get the following error "User 1 ( Timothy Cocaro ) failed: Application Error (8004022c) - SOAP Server Application Faulted" I have read the other threads relating to this which suggest that I should add users through the crm_web which I have and works fine. However I want to know why "User Manager" doesnt work because I feel the same issue is affecting the import of the XML through the "configuration wizard" I have found a website describing this problem (http://ts2blogs.com/blogs/larrylentz/archive/2005...

Trendline of multiple series
Is there anyway I can create a trendline that incorporates thre different sets of data on the same graph? : -- geooi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- geooil's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1650 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27890 Hi, You would need to add an extra data series that incorporated all 3 sets of data. You could then add a trendline to this single data series. The additional data series can be formatted, no pattern or border, so it does not appear on the...

AD User (Email) for Queue
Hi All, I just want some clarification for AD User/Email Account that is associated with CRM Queue. Do we need to disable this account? I read in the step by step in instructions from Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation & Configuration Curriculum: ================================================ If the Support Queue user account is enabled (it should not be if you selected the Disable this account option earlier), then right-click the Support Queue user object, click Disable Account and click OK. WARNING: Ensure that this account is a disabled account. If this account is not a disabled accoun...

Email User Size
System Manager shows a user's mailbox size at over 3G. The ost says 600MB. Recently performed an offline defrag as well. The user uses a laptop through rpc or http as well as a desktop but I have removed the cache mode from that machine as well as the ost. Cannot figure out whether I need to delete the user's email account and recreate it or not. Any help would be appreciated. In ESM, go View | Add Remove coulumns and add the Deleted Items coulmn. Does that account for the discrepency? If so, delete their deleted items.... "Mark" <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> ...

Tracking GST/VAT in MSMoney Standard
I'm new to Money & processing small business accounts. Had no problems tracking & reporting VAT in Quicken & havegot Money to calculate VAT with each relevant entry. Somehow just not finding a report that shows VAT totals, taxable income etc. Please HELP!!!!! ...

REPOST: OL03 multiple Hotmail accounts
Hi. I have my normal hotmail account and one i use for newsgroups, etc. I have both accounts set up within Outlook 2003 as well as a single POP account. Outlook seems to get confused with the hotmail accounts. Sometimes one account's folders appear beneath both accounts in the 'Mail Folders' panel. I have to restart Outlook to fix this. And sometimes Outlook reports 'incorrect password' for one account, even though the password is definitely correct. I never had problems like this with a single hotmail account. Are these known issues? Does Outlook support mul...

How to track meetings for a task?
How would you suggest to charge meeting time to a my Timesheet task? TIA! Depends on if it's a planned meeting or informal. I typically just create a bucket task through the entire schedule for "Meetings" or book it to PM time. You may also opt to create a distinct line item bucket task for status meetings as opposed to other ad hoc meetings. If it's a big phase gate meeting, I may list that specifically as a line item, but for anything less than that, it becomes too granular for effective management. - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems...

Cannot add new users
We can update existing users, but when trying to add new users we get the following: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040237. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040237. Source Er...

Outlook 2000: Any way to track Calendar access
I've opened up my Calendar for anyone to read in Outlook 2000. Is there any way to track who accesses it? ...

Entering data from a userform into multiple sheets
I have created a userform. And depending on the value of a particular drop down menu, the data will be entered into multiple sheets. I have used an if statement to attempt this, but i get an error when i run it. (run-time error '438': Object doesn't support this property or method) Please assist me with this, i am brand new to programming. Thanks in Advance. My code: Private Sub savdata_Click() ' set form to workbook ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Feb2010").Activate Range("A1").Select 'find and empty cell...

track Shipment
Is it possible to set up the Track Shipment so when you click on TRACK it is automatically bring up a browser with the tracking information? For UPS what will be the URL to set up? ...

Problem in message tracking center
when i use message tracking center to search some e-mail in our exchange 2003 server,i find that some e-mail cann't to be in the search result.For example,I sent 3 email to my stuff,and he received all. Then i tracked them in the message tracking center ,only the first email could be tracked. Thanks for ang reply! ...

Delivery failures to my users
This might be too broad of a question, but one of my users occasionaly will not get emails from the outside world. I've checked the Event Viewer, modified the Diagnostic Logging Levels, but can't find a reason why she's not getting some emails. Below is what her sender got back when attempting to email her. I obviously changed some information to protect the innocent! Our enviornment is: 1 Exchange 2003 Enterprise Front End Server 1 Exchange 2003 Enterprise Back End Server (ispriv and ispub on here) 1 Exchange 5.5 Enterprise We are in the middle of moving mailboxes frmo 5.5 to 2...

One Person w/ Multiple Mailboxes
Please forgive what is probably a basic question, as I am just coming from Linux and am very new to exchange. Using Exchange 2003. How do I configure a user to check more than one mailbox? Specificaly, I need 'Jane' to not only check her own mail (janesmith@abc.com), but the catch-all 'admin' account as well (admin@abc.com). 1. How should the 'admin' mailbox be created in the first place - must I create a user 'Admin' in AD? 2. How do I configure Jane's Outlook 2003 to check this mailbox as well? To this point, I have set each user up by configuring ...

Excel 2002
I am working on a huge spreadsheet that logs thousands of transactions from dozens of customers. What I need to be able to do quickly break up that spreadsheet by customer code (column C) and save a file for every customer (along with the header) as a file named "(column C) - (column B) - (date).xls" I want it to save every file in one pass, and each file should include every column from A through P for the rows included. For example, in column C rows 2-20 the value is CAT004, 21-24 is BOB002, and 25-200 is JIL000. There should be 3 output files which should be named: CAT004 - C...

Tracking of Birthdays in CONTACTS
In my contacts, I also key in their birthdays. How to make Microsoft Outlook tracks and alert me of Contacts' birthdays? outlook should create the appointments when you save the contact. if it doesn't try http://www.rsoutlook.com/us/prods/prod05.html -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &am...

can I track IRA contributions?
I have several mutual fund accounts set up as retirement accounts, and periodically buy shares in them as a monthly IRA contribution from my checking account. Is there any way I can get a report at the end of the year of all my IRA contributions for the previous year? You would think that by running Reports->Taxes->Tax Related Transactions that they would show up, but no such luck. The category of each transaction in my checking account is Buy Investment/CD which generates an activity of "Buy" in the investment transactions of the mutual fund account. I'm still on ...

No Users
I find that in any picklist relating to other CRM users, there are none. For example, when I try to assign an opportunity to another user, the dialog for select user shows no other users. The same goes for territories, managers, etc.. Okay...I guess I'm new. I have to hit Go first. ...