Tools.Customize.Commands.Modify Selection (doesn't)

I have a macro (I wrote) that is listed with the project name (and the
project name appears on my button) and despite following (what I believe
are) the instructions for renaming it the "Modify Selection" button in the
Tools.Customize.Commands dialog box is never enabled and I can't rename it.

It's Outlook 2000 if that matters.

Thanks,
Tom

0
gee1 (2)

Mailbox Cleanup Tools
I would like you to try to find some tools that will allow me to apply per-mailbox and per-folder policies to our Exchange 5.5 mailboxes. For example, I'd like to be able to say: delete everything in everyone's deleted items folder older than 180 days. Also, delete everything in Joe Smith's inbox older than 90 days, but only delete things in Margre G's inbox older than 180 days. ...

how can I create a custom design for business card
I saved a picture on my desktop that I would like to use for my business card design.How do I go about doing it if it's possible? Thank you in advance Jason Jason Use the 'insert' picture from file, and then use the 'format' picture for placement, layout et al.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm "wrenchnjai1" <wrenchnjai1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FF8A318-3324-445C-A07F-65B47F3C3258@microsoft.com... >I saved a picture on my desktop that I would like to use for my ...

Custom task form
Here is what I get after publishing a custom form then trying to open it. I tried technet but no luck. I found one artice that had directions thaqt did not apply to me. "The form you selected could not be displayed. An error occurred registering the form to the OLE registry." Any idea's? I can publish the form fine but when I open it I get this error and am unable to see the form. Thanks ...

Excel Tool Bar Gone
My "alpha" excel tool bar is gone (e.g., File, Edit, Data, Help). The object tool bars are still there, but I can't figure out how the "alpha" tool bar left or, more importantly, how to get it back. Any ideas? Right click on a toolbar, and choose Customize from the pop up menu. In the dialog that displays, ensure that "Worksheet Menu Bar" is checked. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "txhokie1" <txhokie1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14EE5353-8723-...

Where are the tools?
I am sorry to be so stupid but I can't find the Exchange Administration Tools. I all the CD's for Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium Edition and can't seem to find the admin tools on any CD. Can anyone point me to the right location? to install the ESM, you run setup from the CD, and select to install only the ESM... "JohnD" <JohnD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B68254B5-73EB-40D2-AF2F-43A8ECACE72E@microsoft.com... > I am sorry to be so stupid but I can't find the Exchange Administration > Tools. I all the CD's for Win...

Help
I just need an administration tool for Exchange on Server 2003. The help on the server is wrong, and the downloads have all kinds of crap for analyzing my server. All I want to do is be able to find out how much storage is allocated for each user and how to change it. Why is that so goddam impossible? On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:50:07 -0800, Old Fart <OldFart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I just need an administration tool for Exchange on Server 2003. The help on >the server is wrong, and the downloads have all kinds of crap for analyzing >my server. All I ...

cannot find copy design folder command under file menu #2
I want to Copy the design of a folder so that all the folders have same fields in same order such as priority,attachment from,subject etc On the outlook 2003 help menu it gives following steps to copy design of folder however my problem is that under folders on file menu I cannot see click Copy Folder Design. the command is "copy floder name is given & if I use this command whole folder is copied & not the design Help menu text is as follows "On the Go menu, click Folder List. In the Folder List, click the folder you want to copy. On the File menu, point to Folder, ...

Print excel file from DOS command line #3
Thank you very much -- despistad ----------------------------------------------------------------------- despistado's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1629 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27692 ...

Custom public folder view
Hi, we are running Exchange 2007 with a mixture of Outlook 2000/Outlook 2003/Outlook 2007 clients (ratio is probably 35/40/25 respectively). One of my power users would like to set up a public folder currently used as a team calendar (lots of color coding) with the following specs: - First, I would like a view to be printed that would show a quarter (3 months) on one page. - Second, I would like a picture to be displayed on the monthly and quarterly views so that there is a key to our labels. I've looked at all the options for this and I don't see any way to do a 3-month view in t...

Outlook 2000 Customize Option
Hi I have discovered a minor irritation with the Customize function on the Outlook Today page. The button to invoke the function will not work leaving me unable to change the way I wish to view the page. This is a home installation which has no customized unsupported updates applied. It is some months since I last needed to modify this view when it was working. In between time I have had occasion to reinstall the application and in all other respects it functions properly. After reinstallation my folder list and view remained the same as before. Has someone any advice as to how ...

Updated Calendar Tool (No Macros)
Hi Group, This yearly calendar tool allows users to choose years from 1900 to 2400. Pretty challenging task to do this using spreadsheet programming rather than macro programming. http://www.techronology.com/index.php?pageID=004002&prodID=tool001 Thanks, Alex ...

How to Remove the E-mail Accounts Option from the Tools Menu in Outlook 2002
The following Knowledge base describe how to remove the account option from the tools men in OUTLOOK EXPRESS. Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 242165 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;242165 I would like to do the same thing but in outlook 2002. basicaly, I want to set up pop e-mail accounts on client machines and disable any configueration changes by the user. thanks Use Windows Policies or use a custom installation of Outlook and select what options are available to end-users. Or, simply prevent the users from adding an Internet Account by disabling that opti...

Pivot table subtotal select
After recently upgrading my MS Office I cannot select and highlight a subtotal row within a pivot table as I was able to before. By placing my cursor at the left side edge of a subtotal row (cursor changes to a right-hand pointing arrow) I was able to format all subtotal rows within the pivot table with a different color, bold etc. Can you tell me what option I need to select w/in Excel to regain this ability? Thanks Kevin Allen From the PivotTable toolbar, choose PivotTable>Select, and check that Enable Selection is on. Kevin Allen wrote: > After recently upgrading my MS Off...

Customized Contact fields.
Hi, i have added a new tab to the contact form. i added two fields. When i browse any contact, i am not able to see the updated form. any thing which i m missing??? Secondly can i import the data into customized fields? i cannot see the customized fields view in the import contact page CRM Fields list box in CRM. Publish the customisation first, using Deployment Manager then Start > Run > cmd > IISRESET That will fix both the issues "BizWorld" <moonis.tahir@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1114442074.972829.195170@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > ...

Share Workbook is grayed out in the Tools menu
Why is "Share Workbook" grayed out? What do I need to do differently to use that function? I'm using MS Office Pro 2003 Is that option always greyed out? Or is just greyed out for this workbook? Start a new workbook and test it out. If it's always greyed out, you can try resetting that toolbar: Tools|Customize|toolbars tab select worksheet menu bar click Reset Did that work? Alicia wrote: > > Why is "Share Workbook" grayed out? What do I need to do differently to use > that function? I'm using MS Office Pro 2003 -- Dave Peterson I was able...

Open File Can I allow client to select multiple files
Is there a way to have MFC allow the selection of multiple files in an open file dialog or do I have to write that myself? Thanks Tom Tom, > Is there a way to have MFC allow the selection of multiple files in an open > file dialog or do I have to write that myself? You need to use OFN_ALLOWMULTISELECT flag. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/_mfc_cfiledialog.3a3a.cfiledialog.asp -- Regards, Kobi Ben Tzvi "Tom Groszko" <mgroszko@novagate.com> wrote in message news:O7iqDWQaDHA.628@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there a ...

Administrative Tools
Windows XP SP3 machine. When logged in to a Windows Domain network with Power User privileges, all entries (shortcuts) in the Administrative Tools menu (Control Panel/Performance and Maintenance/Administrative Tools) do not work. Right clicking any entry and selecting Properties only shows General and Shortcut tabs. The Security tab is missing. The shortcut tab indicates the shortcut is invalid. When logged in as the local computer administrator, all Administrative Tools menu entries work properly. On other equally configured computers on the network and logged in as a network use...

how to create a calendar to select a date in access 2007
I want to select a date from a pop up calendar on the form. Access 2007 automatically adds a date picker to a Date/Time field. -- Lynn Trapp MCP, MOS, MCAS "keithteri" wrote: > I want to select a date from a pop up calendar on the form. ...

tool bars
I do not have any tool bars in Outlook 2002. I cannot receive or send mail. Can some one help me on how to get the tool bars back. Thanks Locate outcmd.dat and rename it to .old -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "sharonann" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41f901c47fd4$d4d723c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I do not have any tool bars in Outlook 2002. I cannot > receive or send mail. Can some one help ...

Custom Address (Global Address List)
On Exchange 2003, How can I address a custom address (IE, an external internet email address) to the Global Address list. This was pretty easy on 5.5, but I can seem to find where I do it in e2k3?? Any Suggestions? It's called a "mail-enabled contact" - create a new contact, and assign the external address. Steve wrote: > On Exchange 2003, How can I address a custom address (IE, > an external internet email address) to the Global Address > list. This was pretty easy on 5.5, but I can seem to > find where I do it in e2k3?? Any Suggestions? THanks, I knew it...

Format/Column/Autofit selection lost
In Excel 2002 I was trying to put the Format/Column/Autofit Selection option onto the toolbar. In the Customize/Commands window I could not find this command under the Format category (or any other). I then tried to drag the option from the Format/column menu onto the toolbar which effectively deleted the option from that menu. Any ideas? If you hold the control down when you drag that menu item, you'll end up with two copies. I like to do it this way: Tools|customize (just to show that dialog) then expand the menu and control copy the item to its new location. You should be a...

How do I use exchange tools to identify who is sending virus from network
What tool can we use to help identify who is sending out virus email through our exchange server? We thought we had all computers protected, but it seems somehow they got in. We are trying to determine where the virus are originating from and not having much luck. Does anyone have any ideas on what tools could help with this? Thanks, Paul Stephenson Paul Stephenson wrote: > What tool can we use to help identify who is sending out virus email > through our exchange server? > > We thought we had all computers protected, but it seems somehow they > got in. We are trying to d...

stress / performance testing tool for Dynamics GP 10
Is there any stress / performance testing tool available for Dynamics GP 10? ------=_NextPart_0001_16D3B820 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Thanks for posting to Newsgroups. GP development may have special tools for creating or posting heavy GP activity, however we in support do not have access to them. As far as performance testing/troubleshooting, tools that test network latency and SQL performance are what we sometimes use for troubleshooting performance issues. These include SQL Profiler (built in with SQL) to create SQL traces and ensure there is ...

Problems executing commands on one file from another
I am executing a macro from one worksheet and wish to perform actions on another. With the commands below, I am able to open the existing file called "destinationfile" which contains a number of worksheets. It's with the 2nd command line below where I get an error message; for some reason, I am unable to "ACTIVATE" the file which I just opened (i.e. destinationfile) in order to select specific worksheets (called "Investment Models E" and "Open Models E") and save them as a combined PDF document. NOTE that these commands are be...

tools
I had to send an e-mail with read receipt option but now I cant remove it. I click on it but it stays. What do I do to remove so every e-mail i send doesnt ask for one? -- cc "ccbaker" <ccbaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D139C4A3-B2DE-43D9-8E16-7D04AE8D597D@microsoft.com... >I had to send an e-mail with read receipt option but now I cant remove it. >I > click on it but it stays. What do I do to remove so every e-mail i send > doesnt ask for one? > -- > cc Tools>options>receipts. -- Regards Steve. ...