to export calendar

if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly
wouold i have to do?

thanks

peter

Calendar
In Outlook 2007, when I look at other people's schedules (Plan a Meeting or Scheduling Assistant), it now shows all 24 hours a day. Since I seldom schedule meetings at 3 AM, I'd like the default to be my work hours but see no setting for this. Can it be changed? [Yes, this is my third posting about defaults in Outlook! Maybe the defaults should be settable from where the option is used.] -- Christopher Brewster Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN Message posted via http://www.officekb.com "christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com" <u3143@uwe> wrote in message n...

Export to Microsoft Excel from IE
i have a problem when using the right-klick feature "Export to Microsoft Excel" from Internet Explorer. The problem is that begining zeros (0) disappears in the export. A result in IE that looks like this : AreaCode 010 030 100 Appears i Excel like this: AreaCode 10 30 100 Trying to change the format of the cells in Excel to text and then refresh data doesn't help... Any suggestions? /Andreas You could set a custom format of 000 (3 digits?) Format>Cells>Number>Custom>Type = 000 "AndreasSjoberg" wrote: > i have a problem when using the right-kli...

Exporting Global Address List????
Does anyone know how to successfully export the Global Address Book in Outlook 2k sp3? I need to be able to export the global list and import it on another computer which does not connect to the exchange server. Microsoft suggests the following: 1. open the gal 2. right-click on the address you wish to export and choose add to pab 3. create a personal folder and contacts under that personal folder 4. import the pab into the contacts in the new personal folder 5. export the new contacts to excel file 6. on the other computer, import the excel file into the contacts folder The abo...

Printing Outlook 2007 Monthly Calendar
In Outlook 2007 I have events that start on Friday and continue thru Monday. When I print the monthly calendar the event line runs off the page after Saturday and doesn't show on Sunday or Monday. Also, how do I get rid on the weekly dates (12/10 - 15; 12/17 - 22) that print on the left side of the calendar? Lori, I have the same printing problem with events that span mutliple days. They appear on screen OK but do not print. Russ Stevens ******************************* "Lori" <Lori@na.org> wrote in message news:1166208129.492182.256640@16g2000cwy.googlegroups.com....

synchronizing a calendar
In older versions of publisher (95) the ability to choose a monthly page in the calendar wizard, make your customizing changes (font placement and sizes, sizes of the actual calendar, etc) then insert the rest of the monthly pages to make a complete year ---and all the changes you made to the first monthly page would be synchronized on all the new monthly pages was available. A dialog box would come up and ask you if you wanted these new pages to be "synchronized" ...this feature has been missing from newer versions (and in the new Office that includes Publisher in it)......can I ge...

Printed Calendar with Same Month at Top
I posted this question in the Calendaring newsgroup and no one knew of an answer. I haven't found any acknowledgement from Microsoft that this is a bug. Would like to know. When printing my monthly calendar, the top of the page shows thumbnail versions of the previous and next months, like most calendars do. Except mine shows the current month and the next month. It doesn't really help to have the same month twice on the page! :) Any ideas? Or is this a bug? It's not just you, but as far as I know it's by design, so it's not really a "bug". You mig...

how do you track who is accessing your calendar?
Any ideas? I do not know of any way in Outlook to track access to your Calendar. There may be a way in Exchange but Outlook does not have a way to my knowledge. You can limit everyone's access to your Calendar by setting permissions though. I hope this information is helpful. Robert Findlay Partner Technical Lead -- Outlook/Office Setup Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications -------------------- >From: ballbustingbabe@hotmail.com (Lia) >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook >Subject: how do you track who is accessing your calendar? >Date: 1...

Create a day per view calendar
Is it possible to create a calendar with a day to view? I want to make something that'll fit the general day view flip type desktop calendar with my own pics etc. I can't seem to get the calendar date range to be anything other than months for a start and then I'll need to get two or three of each day on a page (to save printing costs). -- Sue ...

Smart List Export
When I try to export the Smart list via the Print to a CSV file. I get a basic sreen dump. No Comma Seperated data. It would be simpler to export to Excel and save your spreadsheet as a CSV file. -- Charles Allen, MVP "R. White" wrote: > When I try to export the Smart list via the Print to a CSV file. I get a > basic sreen dump. No Comma Seperated data. ...

merge calendars
I have several users who maintain multiple calendars. Now they want to switch to one calendar only. Is there any easy way copy all the events from one calendar to another? I know it can be on individual items, but I need to grab all items from one and move/copy to the other? Thanks in advance. On Sat, 14 May 2005 15:20:48 -1000, gjb <Webknight2000@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have several users who maintain multiple calendars. Now they want to > switch to one calendar only. Is there any easy way copy all the events > from one calendar to another? I know it can be on indiv...

Inconsistency in Calendar
Hi, I got this message in my E2K server event viewer. What did the user do wrongly that cause the 'inconsistency' ? Should I advise the user to delete the entery in his calendar and re-create or can we safely ignore this message ? Thanks An inconsistency was detected in Steven Lim: /Calendar. The calendar is being repaired. If other errors occur with this calendar, please view the calendar using Microsoft Outlook Web Access. If a problem persists, please recreate the calendar or the containing mailbox. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Fo...

Calendar appointment I never made appears in trash EVERY 20minutes
Every 20minutes (without fail) a new calendar appointment called "Nicole's Birthday" appears in my trash folder. Each appointment (there are dozens, if not hundreds) is EXACTLY the same (same time, date, etc) but i never made this appointment. Now, i did make an all day event called "Nicole's Birthday" on her birthday in my calendar, but the appointments showing up in the trash have the date COMPLETELY wrong (month, day, and year all wrong) and is randomly scheduled for 7-7:30 So, why is outlook creating these random appointments every 20minutes, th...

Programmatically Export to Excel
I have a report that is generated each month showing patient intake and discharge dates, length of stay, and charge (length of stay multiplied by a specific dollar amount). But for some reason my boss wants that report in the form of an Excel spreadsheet. Is there a way to programmatically export the base recordset to an Excel spreadsheet? It depends on the type of report, and if you wish to create graphs... Try this and see if it suffices your needs. Open your report. Then goto Tools - Office Links - Analyze with Microsoft Office Excel If this is good enough to meet your needs then pos...

Delegate can print calendar
Can a Delegate print a my Calendar, if so where do I make the setting to allow it to happen. ...

How to create Public Calendar and synchronize it to user's calendars?
Ok from reading on here I understand there is no way to sync public calendar to user's calendar. So what is a work around? We need 1 person to be able to update 1 public calendar and propagate these changes to multiple users. How is it accomplished in a automatic, user-friendly way? (exchange 2000 / Outlook 2003 environment) > So what is a work around? See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm#exssync --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart fo...

Calendar and info for that date
Hello, I am trying to develop a calendar in excel. I have used both the calendar control and a template that creates a calendar look and sizes the cells accordingly. What I want to be able to do is put some data in the specific cell for lets say Jan 10, 2005. With the calendar control you click on a date and it is a button. This would be OK if I could tell the button to go some location where some data about that date would be held. I dont know how to do this. The other option is to use one of these templates that creates the dates and calendar grid on the sheet itself but when I typ...

Can't view calendars
My Boss is unable to view calendars but has the appropriate permissions using Outlook 2003. (he has Admin rights) When he tries to view a calendar he gets the message "unable to display the folder, cannot open the mailbox for this user because the user does not have a server mailbox". I found KB article 813603 which states this problem may occur when two user accounts do not reside on the same Exch. Server Org. and the status was that Microsoft has confirmed this is a problem with Outlook 2003. But I only have one Organization, and the users are on the same server. The on...

Exporting Messages to Different Mailbox
is there a way to transfer or export messages from a users mailbox to another user? When an employee leaves, they still have a lot of email in their mailbox. I would like to be able to quickly transfer those messages for the old user to the new user who takes their place. Is there a function within Exchange for this or would I have to do it all in Outlook? Thanks. Well, you could Delete the mailbox for the old user and reconnect it to the new employee. Otherwise, you will have to export the old user mailbox to pst file and then import into new employee mailbox. -- John Oliver, Jr....

exporting/importing the address book from OE to Outlook including subfolders
Dear All, I'd like to export to Outlook from OE6 my vast address book, which is subdivided into several categories. I tried once and only exported my "shared contacts". How do I export/import the entire address book, with all of its subfolders to Outlook? Thank you! Cameron Cameron <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'd like to export to Outlook from OE6 my vast address > book, which is subdivided into several categories. I > tried once and only exported my "shared contacts". How > do I export/import the entire address book...

Exporting with spaces
I need to do something rather complex... I have a bunch of Multi-Row, 5-Column sheets that need to be formatted in the following format (as a text file) Text(Col1) Spaces Text(Col2) Spaces Text(Col3) Spaces Text(Col4) Spaces Text(Col5) The second set of text (col2) needs to start at 16 char then the field goes for the next 14 char... Col3 Starts at 30 char and goes for the next 14 chars... and etc... Ideally this leads to a text file that "resembles" the excel file given that all the columns could have up to 14 char. Is there a way to get excel to export my data in the above forma...

15 Minute Increments in Calendar
Under Windows 7 WLM is it possible to change the event schedule timing increments from 30 minutes to 15 minutes? Thank you. Although the drop-down list only shows 30 minute increments, you can insert any number of minutes, from 00 to 59. Simply overtype the values in the dropdown list. For instance , I attended an appointment today at 08:40 - and the WLMail calendar happily accepted that time. "Jack Gillis" <XXXXXXXXXXXXX@widomaker.com> wrote in message news:#VNcYnzfKHA.1460@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Under Windows 7 WLM is it possible to change...

Payee List
I would like to know how to export the Payee List as well as how to import from outlook or any type of import into the payee list. Also, is there a report you can customize for the Payee list?? ....this is seriously lacking. The only import/export is to qif, how about Excel, Access, text????? Help!!!! and thanks in advance! ...

Can't add events to Windows Live Mail Calendar
Hi, I am running Windows Live Mail with Windows 7 x64. My problem is that I can't add events/appointments to my calendar using the desktop application. Although I get the "add event" window and confirm the entry with "save" nothing shows up in the calendar. Everything I enter via the web interface synchronizes fine into the desktop Any idea what this might be and what I can do to solve the problem? Thanks Natascha Do you have only one calendar? "Natascha" <Natascha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BCBFDACC-BA51-4E95...

Outlook 2002 not showing All-day events in group calendar
Hi I have an XP SP1 machine here that isn�t showing all day events in group calendar, I�ve looked at all the settings I can think of but can�t work out why. It shows the top of the Work Week view as just gre as if no events exist. All other machines looking at the group displa fine th -- Dibble ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dibbler's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=409 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187096409 ...

export ms access report to word including embedded images
Is there some way to export and access report with embedded images to word and have the images actually show up in the word document? "Rasta" <aboehme@netgate.net> wrote in message news:uiFCFKDPIHA.3532@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there some way to export and access report with embedded images to word > and have the images actually show up in the word document? > The built-in export feature can't do that, but check out the free utilities Steven Lebans has made available at the following URL ... http://www.lebans.com/ReportUtilities.htm -- Brendan Reyn...