Time segments in OWA

I need to change the time segments in OWA when creating new
appointments. The default is 30 minutes but I need 20 minutes. I can't
seem to find the right code in the exchsrvr exchweb controls. I'm close

but can't find the time array expression tha generates the 30 minute
increments.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks,
Brian

Techhead <jorgenson.b@gmail.com> wrote:

> I need to change the time segments in OWA when creating new
> appointments. The default is 30 minutes but I need 20 minutes. I can't
> seem to find the right code in the exchsrvr exchweb controls. I'm
> close

I don't think that's possible.
--
Brian Tillman
0

I've changed multiple things in OWA like the css files, images, etc.

Brian Tillman wrote:
> Techhead <jorgenson.b@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I need to change the time segments in OWA when creating new
> > appointments. The default is 30 minutes but I need 20 minutes. I can't
> > seem to find the right code in the exchsrvr exchweb controls. I'm
> > close
>
> I don't think that's possible.
> --
> Brian Tillman

Techhead <jorgenson.b@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well I know it's possible because it can be changed via the code used
> for OWA, i just need to know which code in what .js or .vbs files to
> change.
>
> I've changed multiple things in OWA like the css files, images, etc.

OWA and Outlook, however, are unrelated.  OWA is just a web interface into
an Exchange server.  You can do a lot more with Active Server pages that you
can with an application.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Time zone
When I noticed the clock on my pc was wrong, I changed the time zone from Pacific to Eastern which is my correct U.S. time zone. After doing this, all of the items inserted as "all day" appointments in my monthly calendar are displayed with an image of a clock on either side of the appointment. The option to display clocks is turned off in the settings. Why is this happening and how can I prevent it from happening. Right now, I've had to put back the Pacific time zone and adjust to the pc not telling the right time. Is there any other solution? Thanks! ddlaz No ...

Send/Receive continues 1000s of times
When Outlook does its regular send/receive it ends up sending and receiving thousands of times. The task pane shows an ever increasing number of tasks that it says have been completed successfully. When all it actually is doing is rechecking the mail accounts I have, over and over again. Literally thousands of times. This interferes with anything that I want to do in Outlook while this is going on. It seems to have started after I downloaded either the latest version of itunes or the latest version of Adobe (or some other application like that). Help! And thanks. Per Roady - MVP, th...

One time code
In either an SDI or MDI application, if I want to include some functionality ( such as serial port configuration and control thread) that can only be run once per application instance, where should that code go? I looked at the App class but it doesn't handle user messages ( at least by default ). Should the main code and worker thread go in the MainFrm class in the OnCreate function? Help? Ron H. ----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road ----------------- If it has to do with the "wi...

OWA #50
Hi I have exchange 2k with me but as n when anyone of my user try to access their mails from OWA then they are not able to do. Nobody of them is getting error message they just got a half open screen of OWA page their are not able to find out any mails. They can send mails but they cant see mails. Same problem is also occuring with the administrator account aswell. Please suggest what to do.... Thankx in ADVANCE Jeet "=?Utf-8?B?Sml0ZW5kZXI=?=" <Jitender@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:439665C9-0486-4C48-B153-C8F712A50FD7@microsoft.com: > I have exchange 2k wi...

OWA Loading...Permissions??
Have OWA running but with a glitch. The only ones that can access OWA are those with Admin rights - all other users will get the never ending "Loading..." and asked to enter username and password endlessly. Access with Admin rights can be done either internally or from an outside client - no problems at all. Have looked all over to find which permissions are missing to allow all other users to access OWA but cannot find it. Went over the majority of the reference documents listed in the newsgroups with the same type of "loading error" with not luck. Any help wou...

cpu time
Hi, Can you tell me about good tool for vs-6 that can tell me what functions in my application take the most cpu time? Thanks! In article <u$YZa3o9EHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, dbg@012.net.il says... > Hi, > Can you tell me about good tool for vs-6 that can tell me what functions in > my application take the most cpu time? VS 6 includes a perfectly good profiler, which does exactly this. If you're working inside the environment, go to the link tab in the project settings, and click the "enable profiling" check box, then do a 'rebuild all' to gene...

cannot bring up names in OWA
I have checked AD and exchange to find diffrences in the permissions but I cannot find any. the names comeup in outlook however when searching for the name in OWA the name cannot be found. does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue. thanks. What version of Exchange and are you searching the GAL or Contacts, if Exchange 2000 and its Contacts then this is correct even though it looks like you should be able to search on Contacts. Options are to go with a third party vendor (or upgrade to Exchange 2003) "Gabe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

New User Accounts cannot access OWA 2003
..Running Windows 2003 AD with Exchange 2003 Ent BE/Exhange 2003 Std FE. It would appear that any new user accounts that I have created are not able to access Webmail. I have tried accessing their mailbox via Outlook 2003 first - then OWA with no success. I have tried sending a test message to their mailbox - No success. I have tried sending them a meeting request to initialize their FREE/BUSY - no success. All existing users are able to access OWA with no problems. However - this is affecting any new users I have created in AD. Any help ould be appreciated After reading another...

Time Out a MsgBox
I have a file that runs a macro when it is open. This file may be opened manually or automatically by a macro from another file. If the file is opened manually I would like a MsgBox to prompt the user to end the macro before it gets into the body of the code. If the file is opened automatically I would like the MsgBox to automatically respond after a time delay to allow the macro to continue running the bulk of the code. Is there anyway to force a response to a MsgBox after a preset amount of time with no response from the user? Hi, How about this instead which closes...

Calculating time and pay in excel
Hi, i'm trying to make a spreadsheet that can calculate pay per minute depending on an average length of time worked. Its driving me crazy and any help would be greatly appreciated! Coloumn A is length of time, at the bottom is a total time, next to that is an average length of time worked and this is then multiplied by the amount appropriate for that average. What would be the best way to work all of this out accurately? Many thanks for any help you can give Mark -- wobbleman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wobbleman's Profile: http://www.e...

OWA question #2
We currently use OWA 2000 at my office for some remote users as well as some internal users. I'm having trouble getting access to some of the users (can't get the domain\username right). I've changed my settings to Basic authentication which I'm running on our SSL site. I also changed the Basic Authenticaion Domain to ours. But my real concern is the security of it all. Is that secure enough? Thanks for any help you are able to provide Will "Auddog" <will_k@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23faF$0c6DHA.2472@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > We currently ...

Start Time & End Time
I have a table of data for my Scheduled cutting list that is exported from another program into an Excel Spreadsheet and from this table I would like to be able to find the start and end time of the production runs automatically in a separate table. The table is set up like this Planned order Time Product Description Volume 12345 08:00:00 Product 1 3500 23435 11:32:00 Product 2 5680 14567 13:24:00 Product 3 10000 and so on. I can find the start time by us...

Am I behind the times?
I have just installed Exchange sp2 on my SBS 2008 boxes and all went well. One weird thing at the end of one of the installs it said Web Apps (I think) couldn't restore default configuration, but everything seems to be working just fine. So then I went to look for updates and I see a few that I must have missed. I use WSUS on the network. One is Exchange SP2 update rollup 3. Go for it or no? Second, Windows Server 2008 SP2. Yikes, when did that come out for SBS? I wonder why it never popped up before since it looks like it's been out for quite some time. Nonetheless, s...

run time error
When I attempt to import a text file (.txt) in to Access, an error occurs. Run-time error �3163�: The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data When I click the Debug button this pops up: .Fields("TranType").Value = rs("MoveType").Value A different error occurs when save it to my desktop, and this is what happens.Run-time error �2185�: You can�t reference a property or method for a control unless the control has the focus. When I click the Debug button this pops up: MsgBox "Import File Not Found:&quo...

Transferring freight more than one time on a sales order
We frequently have partial shipments of sales orders and we leave the sales order open until everything has shipped instead of creating backorders. The system will allow you to have several tracking numbers for each order but you can only transfer the freight once. I would like to make the suggestion to be able to transfer freight more than one time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, ...

Incorrect Time Stamps
Exchange seems to be stamping the wrong time on emails and events sporadically. All the times on servers are correct. Any thoughts? -- Craig Tuttle - Level I Exchange Tech UCNSB.org The time stamp can also be handled by the client. Which exact time field is being stamped wrong? Have you verified that the client has the correct time (i.e. Daylight savings time set correctly)? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Craig Tuttle" <CraigTuttle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02D51926-77DC-43EB-A5B5-7A00F4530323@microsoft.com... > Exchange seems to b...

OWA won't login except for administrator
I have server 2003 trial and exchange server 2003 trial both with all available updates. I can login as administrator to OWA and public folders but when i try to use any other account it acts like the account doesnt exist or the password is wrong, by not logging in at all. However i can access the same account through an email client like outlook express using pop3. I have gone in and made sure several times in ADUC that OWA is enabled for the user. I even went as far as copying the administrator account to a new account, and got all the same results. I am NOT using forms-based authenti...

How chart time scale x-axis with another date serie
Hello all. I have this problem, I will need to create this chart that I don't know how to. Serie 1 is below which needs to be time scaled Date Count 1/1/2006 12 1/2/2006 3 1/3/2006 5 2/1/2006 18 2/3/2006 4 2/18/2006 9 4/1/2006 18 7/4/2006 38 Serie 2 - needs to plot the three dates in serie 1's time scaled X-Axis with symbols. 1/31/2006 2/18/2006 4/2/2006 I will look something like you have a line of count on a time-scaled chart, with 3 dates point in the x-axis. Please ...

Activity default due time
I need to stop the default coming up as 12:00am and set it to something like 9am so people get reminders at reasonable times. How can this be done? thanks Adrian Adrian, If you don't mind writing a few lines of code, look at "Setting a default time in a date field" in Client Side Scripting - More JavaScript Code - Part 3 (http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS12). -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=customLookup The ...

Time / Negative Time
Hi, If, for instance, in Excel you write 17:00 - 16:30, it will produc 0:30. However, 16:30 - 17:00 will produce #####, understandibly because you cannot have - ? o'clock. By formatting this to a number can produce -0.5. What if I still want to represent the decimal, but out of 60, so that can still get -0.30. I have tried messing about with fractions and still can't get it. Any ideas? Thanks, -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com On Thu, 13 May 2004 17:33:58 -0500, Kiaat <<Kiaat.167uek@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >Hi, > >If, for insta...

How to Calulculate Hrs and Mins between time frames
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0293_01C68406.3D280160 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable If i have 2 cells with time values say: A1=3D7:30AM and B1=3D3:30PM. 7:30AM - 3:30PM set to NORMAL Hours 3:30PM - 6:30PM set to TIME & HALF Hours Any time after 6:30PM - 7:29AM to be DOUBLE TIME hours Then if i set 4 other cells for data input: A2=3D( DATE 1) 29/5/2009 Start date. B2=3D(Date 2) 29/5/2006 = Finish date. A3=3D(Time) 7:30AM Start Time. B2=3D (Time) 7:00PM =...

Time segments in OWA
I need to change the time segments in OWA when creating new appointments. The default is 30 minutes but I need 20 minutes. I can't seem to find the right code in the exchsrvr exchweb controls. I'm close but can't find the time array expression tha generates the 30 minute increments. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks, Brian Techhead <jorgenson.b@gmail.com> wrote: > I need to change the time segments in OWA when creating new > appointments. The default is 30 minutes but I need 20 minutes. I can't > seem to find the right code in the exchsrvr exchweb c...

calculate time and date
I want to find out how many houer iy is between one date/time and another date/time. date and time one cell A1= 04.03.2005 08:30 date/time two cell A2= 05.03.2005 23:59 =A2-A1 custom format [hh:mm] or for Norway [tt:mm] -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "make" <lage@tiscali.no> wrote in message news:2c61523.0503070721.2dacdd07@posting.google.com... > I want to find out how many houer iy is between one date/time and > another date/time. date and time one cell A1= 04.03.2005 08:30 > date/time two cell A2= 05.03.2005 23...

How Can I Know last time was activity on a database
I'm doing a process that uses databases from sys.databases. I would like to know when is the last time happened some activity there. (insert, update) I've tryed to look at sys.tables but only shows me last structural change on it. Not last time data has changed. How this can be done? Carles Oriol SQL Server doesn't store this information (imagine the overhead for all those who doesn't need it). You can for instance use a trigger to keep track of that information. -- Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp http://sq...

Search for documents by time modified
I need to narrow a search for documents by author, a range of time (say from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.), and a range of years (say from 1998 to 2004). They would need to include Word Perfect and Word documents. Thanks for any help. Version of Windows? Use Advanced Search. But if you're using Word2007 in Windows XP, you might not have much of a search function (it pretty much got moved from Office to Windows with the new versions). On Feb 19, 9:01=A0pm, D. Ring <D. Ring @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to narrow a search for documents by author, a range ...