time out error

I'm using a D-link router not a Linksys my out-going e-
mails with attachments always time out. Using Outlook
2002 on XP.  Can anyone help?
0
cgfully (1)

Business Portal
I am having an issue in creating a purchase order request to a purchase order for Great Plains. I am getting the error Purchse Order Failure One or more business logic errors have occured. Under Message I get vendor item is a required field, I have check the line item for the requistion and all is correct. Plus I also get this error too. "Unable to find ClassNode for property: 'PurchaseOrderDocument.Lines'." I cannot edit an item - it has been final approved but shouldn't I be able to edit once more before I create the po? Thanks, Scott We've gotten this o...

Time zone
When I noticed the clock on my pc was wrong, I changed the time zone from Pacific to Eastern which is my correct U.S. time zone. After doing this, all of the items inserted as "all day" appointments in my monthly calendar are displayed with an image of a clock on either side of the appointment. The option to display clocks is turned off in the settings. Why is this happening and how can I prevent it from happening. Right now, I've had to put back the Pacific time zone and adjust to the pc not telling the right time. Is there any other solution? Thanks! ddlaz No ...

Send/Receive continues 1000s of times
When Outlook does its regular send/receive it ends up sending and receiving thousands of times. The task pane shows an ever increasing number of tasks that it says have been completed successfully. When all it actually is doing is rechecking the mail accounts I have, over and over again. Literally thousands of times. This interferes with anything that I want to do in Outlook while this is going on. It seems to have started after I downloaded either the latest version of itunes or the latest version of Adobe (or some other application like that). Help! And thanks. Per Roady - MVP, th...

Error Message when Syncing Outlook 2002
I get the following Outlook 2002 error message when I go to sync my Dell Axim X51v. "Cannot synchronize 'Notes\withholding tax' with the device. It may be in use or you may not have enough device memory." This message is displayed for all 157 notes I have. I have checked the storage on the device and I have 123MB left. All files are closed and not in use. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to solve this issue? Thanking you in advance for your assistance. thom280 Tried scanning your pst-file for errors already with scanpst.exe? See http://www.msoutlook.info/q...

One time code
In either an SDI or MDI application, if I want to include some functionality ( such as serial port configuration and control thread) that can only be run once per application instance, where should that code go? I looked at the App class but it doesn't handle user messages ( at least by default ). Should the main code and worker thread go in the MainFrm class in the OnCreate function? Help? Ron H. ----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road ----------------- If it has to do with the "wi...

cpu time
Hi, Can you tell me about good tool for vs-6 that can tell me what functions in my application take the most cpu time? Thanks! In article <u$YZa3o9EHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, dbg@012.net.il says... > Hi, > Can you tell me about good tool for vs-6 that can tell me what functions in > my application take the most cpu time? VS 6 includes a perfectly good profiler, which does exactly this. If you're working inside the environment, go to the link tab in the project settings, and click the "enable profiling" check box, then do a 'rebuild all' to gene...

Time Out a MsgBox
I have a file that runs a macro when it is open. This file may be opened manually or automatically by a macro from another file. If the file is opened manually I would like a MsgBox to prompt the user to end the macro before it gets into the body of the code. If the file is opened automatically I would like the MsgBox to automatically respond after a time delay to allow the macro to continue running the bulk of the code. Is there anyway to force a response to a MsgBox after a preset amount of time with no response from the user? Hi, How about this instead which closes...

Unknown Error
I have seen this issue before but cannot find the answer. I have run 1.3 with a Star TSP100 at two different stores for about 6 months. Now at one location I am receiving an "Unknown Error" message when I ring up customers...not every transaction but several times a day. At the other store--no problems. The only difference is the type of cash drawer. Anyone ever found a solution for this issue? Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0451_01C70A44.DF648830 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quot...

Calculating time and pay in excel
Hi, i'm trying to make a spreadsheet that can calculate pay per minute depending on an average length of time worked. Its driving me crazy and any help would be greatly appreciated! Coloumn A is length of time, at the bottom is a total time, next to that is an average length of time worked and this is then multiplied by the amount appropriate for that average. What would be the best way to work all of this out accurately? Many thanks for any help you can give Mark -- wobbleman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wobbleman's Profile: http://www.e...

Am I behind the times?
I have just installed Exchange sp2 on my SBS 2008 boxes and all went well. One weird thing at the end of one of the installs it said Web Apps (I think) couldn't restore default configuration, but everything seems to be working just fine. So then I went to look for updates and I see a few that I must have missed. I use WSUS on the network. One is Exchange SP2 update rollup 3. Go for it or no? Second, Windows Server 2008 SP2. Yikes, when did that come out for SBS? I wonder why it never popped up before since it looks like it's been out for quite some time. Nonetheless, s...

cyclic redundancy error in outlook?
i had this error once before and had to revert back to a .pst file that was 2 years old (my bad for not backing up my data). well, a year later it has happened again. it is totalling screwing up my outlook. is there any way to repair/fix this file? what is causing this? we normally always leave our computer on. it is on 24 hours a day with outlook running. both times that this problem has happened is after we have shut down our computer before going away on vacation. the problem appeared both times right after we returned and booted up the computer. thoughts? What is the exa...

Outlook/Word Email Editor Reply error
When using Word as your email editor I receive a message stating "Title: Microsoft Office Outlook (Message: Microsoft Word is set to be your e-mail editor. However, Word is unavailable, not installed, or is not the same version as Outlook. The Outlook e-mail editor will be used instead) I was running a beta version of Office prior to this and that's the only thing i can recall. I have since then done a total uninstall of any office component and a full reinstall to see that the problem still exists. I've tried reregistering word with a winword /r. I've tried r...

run time error
When I attempt to import a text file (.txt) in to Access, an error occurs. Run-time error �3163�: The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data When I click the Debug button this pops up: .Fields("TranType").Value = rs("MoveType").Value A different error occurs when save it to my desktop, and this is what happens.Run-time error �2185�: You can�t reference a property or method for a control unless the control has the focus. When I click the Debug button this pops up: MsgBox "Import File Not Found:&quo...

Start Time & End Time
I have a table of data for my Scheduled cutting list that is exported from another program into an Excel Spreadsheet and from this table I would like to be able to find the start and end time of the production runs automatically in a separate table. The table is set up like this Planned order Time Product Description Volume 12345 08:00:00 Product 1 3500 23435 11:32:00 Product 2 5680 14567 13:24:00 Product 3 10000 and so on. I can find the start time by us...

Error from DrawText
Dear All, I write the following code, but it sometimes work, but sometimes fail and return error code ERROR_RESOURCE_TYPE_NOT_FOUND, Please help. HDC hdc = GetWindowDC(); int Saved = SaveDC(hdc ); .. .. .. RECT TextRec; SetRect(&TextRec, 0, 0, 100, 100); CString sText = _T("Hello"); // Set Font LOGFONT LFont; GetObject(GetFont(), sizeof(LOGFONT), (LPVOID ) &LFont); LFont.lfWeight = FW_BOLD; HFONT hFont = CreateFontIndirect (&LFont); HFONT CurFont = (HFONT) SelectObject(hdc, hFont); // Set Text Color ::SetTextColor( hdc, 0xFFFFFF ); // Set Text Bk Mode ::SetBkMode(hdc,...

Incorrect Time Stamps
Exchange seems to be stamping the wrong time on emails and events sporadically. All the times on servers are correct. Any thoughts? -- Craig Tuttle - Level I Exchange Tech UCNSB.org The time stamp can also be handled by the client. Which exact time field is being stamped wrong? Have you verified that the client has the correct time (i.e. Daylight savings time set correctly)? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Craig Tuttle" <CraigTuttle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02D51926-77DC-43EB-A5B5-7A00F4530323@microsoft.com... > Exchange seems to b...

Transferring freight more than one time on a sales order
We frequently have partial shipments of sales orders and we leave the sales order open until everything has shipped instead of creating backorders. The system will allow you to have several tracking numbers for each order but you can only transfer the freight once. I would like to make the suggestion to be able to transfer freight more than one time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, ...

Newbie question on Lookup error
Using Excel 2003. A2 = L A3 = M A4 = H B2 = 1 B3 = 0 B4 = -1 A2 though B4 named as Table Data is in column D, starting at D2 I am using =Lookup(D2,Table), D3 etc. Data returs properly in D2 and D3 but in D4 I get the dreaded #N/A no matter how I change the structure and data. Any help appreciated. Thanks, James What's in D2, D3, and D4? My guess is that the error is occurring due to the lookup range not being in alphabetical order. You my try a combonation of Indirect and Match as an alternative. =INDIRECT("B"&MATCH(D2,$A$2:$A$4,0)+1) HTH, Paul -- "Dasin&...

PST Errors
I am having a terrible time with PST files. We are not running an Exchange Server. Our internet provider is running the exchange server and forwarding e-mails to our location. The pst files are stored on our network so if something happens to the files it would be easy to restore. The pst files are becoming corrupt almost every day. We have approx. 40 users. Is there another way to store your e-mails and address book besides a pst file? Has anyone else had to same problem. I run the Inbox repair tool all the time. It does find errors and repairs the file but a couple of hours later the...

Activity default due time
I need to stop the default coming up as 12:00am and set it to something like 9am so people get reminders at reasonable times. How can this be done? thanks Adrian Adrian, If you don't mind writing a few lines of code, look at "Setting a default time in a date field" in Client Side Scripting - More JavaScript Code - Part 3 (http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS12). -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=customLookup The ...

How chart time scale x-axis with another date serie
Hello all. I have this problem, I will need to create this chart that I don't know how to. Serie 1 is below which needs to be time scaled Date Count 1/1/2006 12 1/2/2006 3 1/3/2006 5 2/1/2006 18 2/3/2006 4 2/18/2006 9 4/1/2006 18 7/4/2006 38 Serie 2 - needs to plot the three dates in serie 1's time scaled X-Axis with symbols. 1/31/2006 2/18/2006 4/2/2006 I will look something like you have a line of count on a time-scaled chart, with 3 dates point in the x-axis. Please ...

SDK
I created a sample application which creates a new account in ms crm through SDK. The asp.net application runs fine and inserts new account on the machine in which ms crm 3.0 is installed. Now if I run that application from my machine which is in same domain then it gives me following error :- The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. For update function it gives following error :- Server was unable to process request. Exception Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. Source Error: Line 351: [System.Web.Se...

Word Error
I can't open the document without getting this error to even save as newer version. I've upgraded Word with SP2 - still same results. If it is a .doc (not a docx), use the Recover Text from Any File option. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Damian" <Damian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:160A2351-5646-4488-93DD-D38674DB2688@microsoft.com... > I can't open the document without getting this error to even save as newer > version. > > I've upgraded Word with SP2 - still same results. ...

Outlook.exe Application Error
Can anyone help with this? Please reply to my hotmail account with ideas. Outlook gives me this error within 20 seconds of opening. "the instruction at 0x3553fd05 referenced memory at 0x00127000. the memory could not be accessed. Click OK to terminate the program". I have tried to uninstall and re-install, that did nothing. I cannot think of any change to the PC that would have caused this. ...

Time / Negative Time
Hi, If, for instance, in Excel you write 17:00 - 16:30, it will produc 0:30. However, 16:30 - 17:00 will produce #####, understandibly because you cannot have - ? o'clock. By formatting this to a number can produce -0.5. What if I still want to represent the decimal, but out of 60, so that can still get -0.30. I have tried messing about with fractions and still can't get it. Any ideas? Thanks, -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com On Thu, 13 May 2004 17:33:58 -0500, Kiaat <<Kiaat.167uek@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >Hi, > >If, for insta...