The server response was: 452 4.5.3 No more transactions allowed

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C5EF6E.1385E430

    I am trying to send email programatically to a list of clients using =
cdosys from a .net console application. =20

From what I can gather the mailserver I am using is limiting the number =
of recipients.  Is the limit based on the number of recipients per mail =
message (there is only one recipient per mail message) or number of =
recipients per mail session (there could be serveral hundred mail =
messages being sent).  What I am doing is this ..

Creating a new configuration object; setting the parameters for the =
configuration (mail server, port, etc.); creating a new mail message; =
assigning the configuration to the email and sending repeatedly.  I get=20

    The server rejected the sender address. The server response was: 452 =
4.5.3 No more transactions allowed.

after about 25 emails have been sent with the same configuration object =
and NEW mail message each time.  Should I be creating a new =
configuration object to use periodically .. or for each message .. or =
...?

Thanx=20
Randy

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C5EF6E.1385E430

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am trying to =
<STRONG>send=20
email programatically</STRONG> to a list of clients <STRONG>using=20
cdosys</STRONG> <STRONG>from a .net console application</STRONG>.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>From what I can gather&nbsp;the =
mailserver I am=20
using is limiting the number of recipients.&nbsp; Is the limit based on =
the=20
number of recipients per mail message (there is only one recipient per =
mail=20
message)&nbsp;or number of recipients per mail session (there could be =
serveral=20
hundred mail messages being sent).&nbsp; What I am doing is this =
...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Creating a&nbsp;new configuration =
object; setting=20
the parameters for the configuration (mail server, port, etc.); creating =
a new=20
mail message; assigning the configuration to the email and sending=20
repeatedly.&nbsp; I get </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The server rejected =
the sender=20
address. The server response was: 452 4.5.3 No more transactions=20
allowed.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>after about 25 emails have been sent =
with the same=20
configuration object&nbsp;and&nbsp;NEW mail message each time.&nbsp; =
Should I be=20
creating a new configuration object to use periodically .. or for each =
message=20
... or ..?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanx </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Randy</FONT></DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C5EF6E.1385E430--

0
rgouge (3)

rgouge <rgouge@doncarsys.com> wrote:

>     I am trying to send email programatically to a list of clients
> using cdosys from a .net console application.
>
> From what I can gather the mailserver I am using is limiting the
> number of recipients.

Not an Outlook problem.  Go ask the server administrators.
--
Brian Tillman
0

NO DEFAULT SMTP SERVER..
Hello, I had a problem with exadmin.dll, unregistered it, copied new one and registered it and now the default smtp server is gone under SMTP in my systems manager but everything still works.... HELP where is it ? and how can i get it back ? tnnx. Philippe ...

Upgrading from server 2000 to server 2008R2?
We would like to upgrade our servers to Windows server 2008 R2. Currently we have two Windows 2000 (SP 4) domain controllers, we want to replace the Forest Root Domain box with new hardware & upgrade the other DC to server 2008 R2. I understand it's not possible to upgrade from 2000 straight to 2008 but is server 2003 still available to ugrade to in between? I'm also not sure of what the implications of retiring the Forest Root Domain box would be? Would the best plan be to add the new 2008 server (domain function & forest function level: 2000); upgrade the se...

Can Recovery Storage Groups be used if original server gone?
We had an Exchange server die on us a few months back due to hardware issues. All accounts were moved to another box and that one was flattened and taken out of the Exchange org. It was replaced by new hardware that does NOT have the storage groups or databases that the old one did. We have a request to recover data from an info store back up prior to the events above and are running into problems with our backup vendor. Would it be possible to use a Recovery Storage Group to retrieve this data? The mailbox still exists (but may have been moved via Exmerge) so I believe I will pas...

MS Project Server Admin // Denver, CO
MS Project Server Admin Location: Denver, CO Duration: 6 months Pay Rate: DOE =95 MSProject Server ver 2010, SQL database and Sharepoint 2010 =95 Ongoing support and maintenance involving activities such as =96 Monitoring logs, Patches, resolving support tickets, Dev/Test/Prod support =95 Routine troubleshooting =95 Technical APS maintenance (Project Server & SharePoint 2010) =95 User administration / Password resets etc. =95 Work with Microsoft for any critical issues that might need intervention from Microsoft =95 Application of Patches & migration to Production =95 SQL services mo...

Removed server, exchange still looking for it?
Exchange 5.5, I removed a server from the site using exchange admin, and now am getting event 9318, saying MTA can't contact it. Why is it doing that? I had the same problem after a 5.5 to 2000 migration. Rebooting the Exchange server that was trying to connect resolved the problem. MTA must keep the information cached. Tim "dlw" <dlw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C431500C-F78D-47E5-AAC5-B8C611592E97@microsoft.com... > Exchange 5.5, I removed a server from the site using exchange admin, and > now > am getting event 9318, saying MTA can...

Small Business Server in Windows Server 2000 Environment
I have a requirement to install Microsoft CRM for about 10 CRM Users. The existing Windows 2000 has about 120 users with two Exchange Servers. Is it possible to set up a separate Small Business Server to run CRM within the Windows 2000 domain as this is the most cost effective way of implementing CRM for such a low User count? ...

windows 2008 server cord and windows 2008 std
we have 20+ New server to install windows 2008 for trading purpose. still can not decide to install server core or std full, can someone advise what is the benefit to install core rather than std edition or to install std edition ? DD, There is: Server Standard Server Standard Core Server Enterprise Server Enterprise Core Core is (not quite correctly called) 'Server without Graphical User Interface (GUI)'. There are several reasons why Core was introduced: - *Nix purists were saying that there's no real need/use for GUI on a server and *real* sysadmins ar...

Outlook won't leave messages on the server
I have tried and tried to keep Outlook 2003 from deleting my email off my server. I have found the check box under advanced send\receive setting in "options" and I have tried variations of the 3 check boxes in this window and they work until I close Outlook and reopen it, then all of my settings return to the default of deleting my email off the server. Wasn't MS suppose to stop doing things like this? Any help in steering me to the answer (which i am sure is here) to this question is appreciated. Regards Paul A. Walters Hi, Goto Tools --> Email Accounts --> V...

WSS 3.0 Event 3760
Brand new installation of WSS 3.0, WFE and SQL 2008 BE, everything is working correctly with the exception of the 3760 error every 5 minutes. The account trying to access the database is the server farm account but it is a different application pool it is trying to access. I have the server farm account unique and only being used by the central administration application pool. I created a 2nd web application with a different IIS site and a unique domain user account to run as the service. I've looked everywhere on my SQL server and SharePoint and cannot understand why the serv...

question about restoring an exchange 5.5 priv.edb
Exchange 5.5(SP4) server is running on a Windows 2000(SP 4) server in my domain. I used Windows 2000 NTBACKUP to do an online backup to file. What I need to do is restore this online backup to a different server to recover a mailbox. I created a recovery server and installed Exchange 5.5(SP4) to it as a new site using the same site and organization as my original server. When I try to use NTBACKUP on the recovery server to restore the online backup file, it will not let me change server to restore to my new recovery server. It is grayed out with my original server's name. What can ...

Project Server Provisioned
Hello, I have provisioned Project Server and added it to the trusted zone, but it still comes up unresolved. Hello, You mean PWA home page is not loading or issue with connecting from MS Project Professional? Also mention the version of Project Server. Thanks Chak pVector Technologies http://www.pvectortech.com http://www.epmcentral.com On Apr 16, 11:04=A0am, me <mtyso...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hello, I have provisioned Project Server and added it to the trusted > zone, but it still comes up unresolved. On Apr 16, 12:20=A0pm, Chak <chak...@hotmail.com>...

Not getting download of account transactions
I download my accounts from my bank's website and that ususally stores the transactions on Money (it has been spawned). As of yesterday when I try to download the transactions from bank's website I get nothing coming to my computer. I search of mny files but there is nothing. what is going on In microsoft.public.money, LC wrote: >I download my accounts from my bank's website and that >ususally stores the transactions on Money (it has been >spawned). As of yesterday when I try to download the >transactions from bank's website I get nothing coming to >m...

CRM 4 for Outlook error message
One of my clients turned off her notebook PC while it was synchronizing the CRM 4 database in the process of going offline. She was running late to catch a train! Now, when she opens Outlook she is unable to connect to CRM and gets the following message: Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook: an unknown error has occurred. If the problem persists, contact your systems administrator. (Yuk, that's supposedly me.) My suspicion is that the database on her PC is corrupt. Is there any way to just reinstall the database or force it to resynch? Thanks, Pete -- Petej-Boston as well as my ...

OT: SVN server
Hi, Sorry for the OT, I am not 100% sure where to ask. I want to setup a subversion repo on a personal website. Would anyone know the best forum/NG to ask such a question? (Or where I could find a tutorial for installing such a repo). Thanks Simon Simon wrote: > Hi, > > Sorry for the OT, I am not 100% sure where to ask. > > I want to setup a subversion repo on a personal website. > Would anyone know the best forum/NG to ask such a question? > (Or where I could find a tutorial for installing such a repo). > > Thanks > > Simon ...

how #3
how does this work guys i new to this can someonne plz help me out here ! thanks seleena Er, what? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, BENJAMIN BRAVO asked: | how does this work guys i new to this can someonne plz help me out | here ! thanks | seleena Make kwestion! Sumone might make anser! -- Regards, Pat Garard Melbourne, Australia _______________________ "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <MillyS...

OWA Authentication #3
I have set up forms authentiacation in an attempt to have the user authenticate using the UPN instead of the domain\username format. I have created a separate virtual directory for domainB.com and have a corresponding recipient policy. I have also changed the default domain on the front end and back end server to (\) for authentication on the virtual directory. UPN authentication for OWA is still not working. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Cheers! Forms based authentication IIRC can not use the UPN as a username format, rather uses domain\username. This is even no...

valadation for dropdown won't allow enough entries
When entering my data for a drop down menu, I'm being limited to only half the entries I need to make. Is thera a way to change the properties to allow more entries? How many entries do you want to make? and how did you define the allowable entries? "Roger" wrote: > When entering my data for a drop down menu, I'm being limited to only half > the entries I need to make. Is thera a way to change the properties to allow > more entries? bj, thans for the quick responce. I need to make approximately 50 entries. Defining allowable entries ? I guess this is what I...

Windows Server 2008 RC2 in Windows Server 2003 Domain
I'm having trouble with one domain controller that has all of the FSMO roles (I have 6 Domain controllers in total running server 2003) I updated my schema to version 47 (Windows server 2008 RC2) and would like to add a new physical server with W2K8 R2 on it and transfer all of the FSMO roles on it. I don't want to upgrade all DC's yet to 2008 R2 yet, so the domain functional level will stay the same for a while (Windows Server 2003). Is there anything I should watch out for with this scenario? Or by just adding a W2k8 R2 box with all the FSMO roles and then decomm...

Exchange Router setup/Setting More than one Exchange Server up in one organisation with two active directories?
Forgive the version difference, but on Exchange 2003 is there a way to install a secondary Exchange Server on a different domain and somehow have it routed to from the other domain or act as a connector to be able to see those emails without removing them? I don't know enough about routing on Exchange to figure if its capable. Or perhaps I need to utilise a different registered email domain and I should use this for testing instead of trying to somehow route emails from one to the other? eg instead of companyname.com I could use companynamecrm.com or something. Would I still want to setu...

pop3 server response
When opening outlook recently it has been saying my pop3 server hasn't respoded in 60 seconds and asks if I would like to wait longer for the server to respond. but sometimes it goes right through. is there any reason why this might be happening. i can only get e-mail about 60% of the time. any help would be greatly appreciated. J.H. Try removing and reinstalling your mail account settings. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After...

Manually run message rules on the server
Hi, Is there a way to run message rules (created by the end-user on Outlook) on the server, say on a daily basis ? The reason is that that person has ~50 rules, moving all incoming messages from his inbox to specific folders. Since he now owns a BES-enabled BlackBerry, these rules prevent him from getting his emails onto his handheld. The idea would be to run all the rules once a day, on his behalf, on the server. Exchange 2007 SP1 Thanks Christian Some rules, like moving messages to another folder in the same mailbox, will run server-side by default, depending on how they're create...

E-Mail Messages Reappear When Server is rebooted
Hello All, I had reason to reboot a windows2003 SBS a few months ago. When it rebooted clients reported old emails had reappeared in their inbox. I was then on a windows2000 SBS site yesterday and when I rebooted the server old emails reappeared. The Windows2003 server rebooted today and again old email reappear. I cannot find any info on web re: this problem. Any help would be appreciated. Sam wrote: > Hello All, > > I had reason to reboot a windows2003 SBS a few months ago. When it > rebooted clients reported old emails had reappeared in their inbox. I > was then on...

sending problem #5
Outlook is continuelly trying to send and email that I do not know what it is. I did not send it it is not in the Outbox or sent box and it fails to send everytime. Sny idea what it is and how to fix it? Thanks How do you know it is trying to send??? Are you getting cannot deliver notifications? I would suggest a online virus scan of your system The latest style of virus's attract the installed antivirus and hamper its ability to find the virus. Doing a online scan can detect if your at risk. www.housecall.antivirus.com www.ravantivirus.com www.sarc.com these sites all offer free sc...

web server and exchange server on 2 different servers.
Is there a way to redirect traffic through my web server to my mail server to use OWA with out setting up a front end/back end? If I do have to set up a front end do I have to purchase a separate license? What version of Exchange? If E2k/2003, you have to use FE/BE....and for E2k, the FE server has to be Enterprise. Gonzosez wrote: > Is there a way to redirect traffic through my web server to my mail > server to use OWA with out setting up a front end/back end? > > If I do have to set up a front end do I have to purchase a separate > license? You can install OWA on the w...

Importing XML data into SQL Server 2005
Hi, We have an app in .NET with sql server 2005 backend and would need to import relatively huge amount of data from disparate providers on a nightly basis. What is the file format that is preferred and please help me understand why we need to go with a specific format? Is it XML, CSV, or anything else? We have been leaning towards using XML If it is XML, how can we a template for the XML file (is it the XSD schema file?) and pass it to the providers so that we can get formatted data without much discrepancies? Thanks in advance! ...