Thanks for pics

Hi Sharon,

Thanks so much for the nice pictures of Michele & I at my birthday dinner
along with the sweet card.

The other day Michele & I ran together in Tennessee Valley. There I found a
newt trying to cross the road. Why? To get to the other side, of course. I
just remembered the good feeling of when I, as a young sprout, use to visit
you in San Domenico in the spring & I'd end up catching some newts. Made me
think of you... not that you have any likeness to a newt.

On the Tennessee Valley run we also had a large female wild turkey run along
with us (...or from us from her perspective) but she was a good pacer.

BTW-I found this site & thought you might have a use for it if you didn't
know it already.
http://www.etymonline.com/

I'm installing/playing with new software (Office 2003) & discovering all
sorts of neat tools like the one above. There's a cool tool called Research
Pane that's a link to online Dictionary/Thesaurus/Encyclopedia etc. Like
things like that.

How you doing? I was hoping you could come over one night this week to try
out the new veggie B-B-Q'er.
What's a good night?

Love,

APCF

0
crossg (3)

Please remove. Posted by mistake. Sorry for inconvenience.

0
crossg (3)
4/9/2005 3:59:21 AM
"Gary Cross" <crossg@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Please remove. Posted by mistake. Sorry for inconvenience.

Use the feature in your newsreader to cancel your own posts.  Select
your post(s) and use Message -> Cancel to send a cancel request.  It is
only a request.  Some NNTP servers will honor the request while many
will not (to prevent malcontents from deleting other poster's messages).

** Post your replies to the newsgroup - Share with others **
For e-mail Reply: remove "NIXTHIS", add "#VS811" to Subject.

Vanguard

Thanks Microsoft
I used the MSMoney -> Quicken converter facility in Quicken 2010 to import many years of data. The converter did an excellent job. There were a few mistakes, but I was able to correct these. Recent posts to this news group indicate that Intuit will update the converter facility in November, addressing all of the mistakes that I found. As far as I can tell, my financial data is in good shape, and I have no need to re-do the conversion process in November. My own reading indicates that Microsoft and Intuit cooperated in order to make the conversion software successful. I am disappointed tha...

thank!
Thank you very mauch! ...

how do i change dates on my calendar and keep my pics
Publisher doesn't support this. You would need to do it manually. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Bob T" <Bob T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68671977-F71B-444F-AE72-801D2B359FEE@microsoft.com... > ...

pics in outlook express
I have been running outlook express on xp for quite some time with no problems. Recently I formatted my hard drive and reinstalled everything. Previously I had no trouble copy and pasting a work document which contained a picture to my outgoing emails in outlook express. Now when I copy and paste the same word document, the picture doesn't load up. Any help there? ...

Thanks!
Thanks Doug: I found a short object name that access NOW does not reconize. I changed the short object name to full object name and everything then compiled fine. Again Thanks! ...

tHANK yOU
bY __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3948 (20090319) __________ The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. http://www.eset.com Spam! mohammad wrote: > bY > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3948 (20090319) __________ > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. > > http://www.eset.com Stop spamming the newsgroups with your personal choice for an antivirus program. The text appended to your post makes you appear an id...

Pics won't publish
I created my website in Microsoft Publisher and when i load it to my site host, the pictures DO NOT show!! I've followed all the correct instructions for publishing a site, i've tried several different ways of saving the pics, I've even tried to save each picture to the host site.... NOTHING WORKS! I've searched the help topics and communities, etc etc etc NOTHING HELPED! Does anyone know how to fix this in laymen's terms...step by step directions? SweetTracy wrote: > I created my website in Microsoft Publisher and when i > load it to my site host, the pictur...

Thank You
Thanks to all who have helped me over the years with Win98, XP, and now 7. Much appreciated. And, I hope that I assisted via a few of my posts. Microsoft forums are a step backward compared to this means of communication, in my humble opinion. ciao shellyf wrote: > Microsoft forums are a step backward compared to this means of > communication, in my humble opinion. Did you even ask your NSP (EasyNews) if they will be dropping the microsoft.* newsgroups? They probably arent. Giganews isn't dropping the microsoft.* newsgroups. Google Groups probably won't, eith...

Thank-you
Just a quick note the say thank-you to many of the contributors to this forum especially but not only Jeff, Convoluted, Matt, Afshin, Akber, Bill, and many other that I forgot their names. May you have a peaceful holiday season and a prosperous new year. PS. For those who will be doing inventory - may everything be stress free and work-out for you. Danny Likewise, happy holidays to you Danny. I have probably learned more on this newsgroup (and other RMS newsgroups) than I learned taking the so-called RMS "certification". So I would also like to jump on Danny's mes...

Thanks for pics
Hi Sharon, Thanks so much for the nice pictures of Michele & I at my birthday dinner along with the sweet card. The other day Michele & I ran together in Tennessee Valley. There I found a newt trying to cross the road. Why? To get to the other side, of course. I just remembered the good feeling of when I, as a young sprout, use to visit you in San Domenico in the spring & I'd end up catching some newts. Made me think of you... not that you have any likeness to a newt. On the Tennessee Valley run we also had a large female wild turkey run along with us (...or from us from her...

MoneyLink -- Thanks, Mr. Watson.
I was just perusing the Money FAQ and was delighted to find out about the Excel MoneyLink plug-in, among other interesting things. Somehow I've been ignorant of it up until now, although I've been using Money since 1995. So thanks, Dick, for your work in maintaining the FAQ -- it's very useful. The MoneyLink information is slightly dated -- it only mentions that MoneyLink is available for up to Money 2003. The free "lite" plug-in is currently available for up to 2006 at http://www.ultrasoft.com/moneylink/download.shtml. I love having 10 years worth of financial data o...

Thanks
Thanks to all those who contributed their time and knowledge is such an unselfish manner. I'm really going to miss my daily read here. Mike Mike, no need to miss it. To the best of my knowledge things are just moving to here:- http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/addbuz/threads "MikeR" wrote: > Thanks to all those who contributed their time and knowledge is such an unselfish > manner. I'm really going to miss my daily read here. > > Mike > . > trip_to_tokyo wrote: > Mike, no need to miss it. > > To ...

View pic in preview pane #2
Is it possible to customise the preview pane in such a way that attached pictures on recieved emails can be seen immediately, instead of having to save them before hand?? ...

Thank you!
Thank you for the help. I downloaded the primopdf and it was so easy to convert my Publisher file. I created a monogram in Publisher that I want to have embroidered onto a table cloth for my wedding. Thanks again! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh - did you check out the options for wedding announcements, etc that Publisher has? I did my invitations (even though we eloped we had guests, long story), my wedding announcements, and the thank you cards with Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "jetta1872" <jetta1872@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28452FB...

Outlook signature pic keeps moving?
Hi, I am trying to create a signature with a logo. The logo is the first item in the line with 5 lines of text next to it. It looks great in Front Page but when I try to use it in Outlook the picture always shows up about 4 lines down from the text. Can anyone please help me. Thx, KB KB <klbutton.msi@gmail.com> wrote: > I am trying to create a signature with a logo. The logo is the first > item in the line with 5 lines of text next to it. It looks great in > Front Page but when I try to use it in Outlook the picture always > shows up about 4 lines down from the text. Can a...

Thanks for your trust.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01F7_01C56EC8.542850D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Thanks for your trust. -------------------------------------------------------- INTERNATIONAL / WorldWide MONEY an MORE America / Europa / Asia / Africa / Australia and others=20 DIE 5 Geldmaschinen / THE 5 Moneymachines for YOU 2 ? zu 15.160 ? AND 10 ? to 78.520 ?=20 Best Real and easiest e-Commmerce / homebusiness Bestes einfachstes E-commerce / homebusiness www.froogle-24.de.vu...

pics printing in wrong place
Does anyone know why my pictures print in the wrong place? I have several pics from the same source in my publication, however, some of them print correctly and others don't. I've noticed that the ones printing incorrectly are all going to the upper left hand corner of the page. I'm very new at using Publisher and suspect that my problem may be my print driver,in which case, i'm clueless as to how to fix it. I'm using publisher 2002 and a KYOCERA-MITA 4030 printer. Hi terracotta (terracotta@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || Does anyone kno...

thank you to all
note to all of the very good people who took time to post articulated and good suggestions on how to get my data & applications up & running again: Thanks to all of you! As the safest suggestions were to backup the data, format the drive, and then reinstall xp and then reinstall the applications from system cd disks and then reinstall the data from the saved backup, I realized that as long as I was going through this time consuming routine, I might as well throw in the towell and purchase Windows 7 as the procedures were the same except for different operating system. A...

Thanks Brian
Yes, your right, our Exch Server must have had some major work done on it later than that and the modified date was much later than i thought. Works a treat. ...

Thank you, Mary!
When I was first starting my Publisher document...I was so clueless I did not know where to start. Last week I finished the entire publication and it came out great! Next I made a video from all the images... that turned out great too. The day *after* I finished the work...my harddrive died!!!! Yes...everything was backed up...Just glad it did not die right in the middle of something! It will be used here (under upcomming events): http://www.grandavenueclub.com/ Hey, Philo, what a great message. I appreciate your sharing your success. I have a dear friend in Southern Maryland that st...

Thank You....
Both formulas Work Wed, 19 Dec 2007 16:01:01 -0800 from George <George@discussions.microsoft.com>: > Both formulas Work Gee, that's nice. Now what the blue blazes are you talking about? -- Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Tompkins County, New York, USA http://OakRoadSystems.com/ "If there's one thing I know, it's men. I ought to: it's been my life work." -- Marie Dressler, in /Dinner at Eight/ "Stan Brown" <the_stan_brown@fastmail.fm> wrote in message news:MPG.21d4e66fdb84a2fd98b2fc@news.individual.net.....

Thanks!
I don't know how to type Chinese words in MFC resources (like IDS_STRING)... it appears "???". How can I view the correct words? Thanks! I am using English version VC++ .net 2002 (Unicode project). Thanks! CL ...

Thank You......

thanks
thanks a lot buddy.Bye. ...

Working with check boxes