Text Wrap in OL 2002

Hi can I control the text wrap in OL 2002 WIN XP?
I use Word as the email editor and use html format.
Tx a lot.

saturnin02 (56)

TEXT = text

Thanks for Info on Outlook 2002 Problem
You said: "you don't give us enough information to be able to give you any kind of meaningful answer." What OS are you using? MSXP Is your Internet connection working for other tasks (surfing the web). YES; INTERNET CONNECTION WORKING FINE Do you have dial-up or broadband? INTERNET VIA CABLE MODEM Do you run a home network or is this a stand-alone machine. HOME NETWORK; TWO MACHINES WITH ROUTER Were you ever able to send/receive mail? YES! AND I CAN STILL SEND/RECEIVE USING A WEB-BASED E-MAIL SVC. Have you changed your settings recently? DON'T THINK SO. Have yo...

Selecting text in a document

CScrollView and text height

Text Boxes on Charts not showing up

Outlook 2002 using word as e-mail editor
Out of 15 users using Outlook 2002 there is only one PC that has a unbearable lag time while trying to open word 2002 to use as their e-mail editor. Please help as i cannot find any solution for this other than not using word at all. What is different about this one user's setup? Software? User rights? Templates? etc. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no ans...

Ranking Numbers with Text

Null in text box

Exchange 2000 server, Outlook 2002 client
I have two users that have recently developed a strange issue in Outlook. They have to open an email that already exists in their inbox and then (and only then) Outlook will say they have new mail and all of their new emails messages appear. Clicking on the send/receive button also does not cause the new messages to appear. All of the remaining users function as they are supposed to. When Outllok is open and they receive a new mesage the incoming mail icon appears in their system tray and the message appears in the inbox. I am unsure where to start to troubleshoot this issue. Has a...

Re: Using Text Styles

Text in Cell as Formula #2

Logical Test: Text Against Number 01-05-10

Rotate text?
Office(publisher) 2K. Is there anyway to rotate a specific word in a sentence? L. Not if it's part of the sentence rather than being a separate text box. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "L." <ofallon12320@yahoo1.com> wrote in message news:%23TBzesS9FHA.2616@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Office(publisher) 2K. > > Is there anyway to rotate a specific word in a sentence? > > L. > > Thanks for the info. L. "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" <jl_paules@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:U46dnd7PfZ5CTBHenZ2dnUVZ_sidnZ2d@suscom....

Plain text warning/ VS2005
Whenever I add a CRecordset derived class, I get an error telling me the password for the DB is sent in "plain text" and is not secure etc. I comment that line out, but how much of a security risk is this? What can I do with my Access database to avoid this? VC 6.0 never gave this error... tia b If you are on any kind of network that anyone can look at, you are wide open for attack. Example, a University network; potentially, ever student can be running a packet sniffer and see your password. Anything that passes acros the Internet outside your local intranet is also vuln...

Why does Outlook 2002 not run in Windows 7?
I have installed an older version of MS Office on my new computer running Windows 7 OS. All of the programs work fine, except for MS Outlook 2002. Everytime I run the program it crashes with an error. I have tried downloading several updates, after uninstalling and re-installing Outlook, without any solution. The error code is below: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE Application Version: 10.0.6856.0 Application Timestamp: 4a7c8be7 Fault Module Name: unknown Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000...

shading behind text
I would like to place white text within a box of gray shading. When I use the 'background' function, it shades the entire document. How do I limit the background to a line of text? thanks Ken Depending on your preference I can think of at least 3 ways, but they all may not be available to you... or instructions may vary. It depends on what version of Word you're using & you haven't even indicated whether it's Windows or Mac. Since you posted to the Mac Word group I'll assume you're using a Mac version & further that it is the most current (2008):...

How to get the text of each selection?
Hi, Dear All We can use Ctrl key and mouse to multi-select range in a document, but if somebody could tell me how to get the text of each selection? Cheers! osen Sorry, it is not really possible. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=288424. The closest you can come is to use Selection.Copy, then open a new blank document and paste. The individual pieces will be separated by paragraph marks, but you can't distinguish between those and any paragraph marks that might have been in the middle of some pieces. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FA...

how to copy email msg file from Outlook 2003 laptop to Outlook 2002 laptop?
I have two laptops on a home network. One runs XP pro 2002 sp2 with Office 2003. the other runs Home XP 2002 sp2 with Outlook 2002. I don't have sync software. So, I'm just trying to munally sync a few messages. I'd like to copy individual .msg files from one to the other. I can copy messages from the outlook 2002 maching to outlook 2003 machine by just dragging and dropping email messages via the network shared folders. However, I cannot copy messages going the other way, from 2003 to 2002. I just get an error message box saying "Can't copy the items". ...

Text Search in for the field of memo does not workd
hello, Here is my VBA, but does not work for text search in my textbox search. Private Sub Txtcari_AfterUpdate() Dim strSQL As String strFilter = "([Nota] LIKE """ & "*" & Me.Txtcari & "*" & """)" Me.Filter = strFilter Me.FilterOn = True CurrentDb.Execute strSQL, dbFailOnError End Sub Thanks in advance for your help. -- H. Frank Situmorang You've declared strSQL, and you attempt to use its content with the Execute method, but you haven't assigned anything to it. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access M...

Further Info on changing text in one cell to to criteria of another.
I have a workbook that charts the progress of my clients. One of m cells automatically determines their age, and when they become olde than six, I need another cell's text to automatically change to "AO (standing for "Aged Out" of my program). I cannot us the functio =IF(A1>6,"AO"," ") because I already have the clients status imputed i that cell. I need it to be a type of conditional formatting or VB cod so that it will automatically change once the reach 6. I have attache an example of my workbook. It has a VB code that changes the row colo based on ...