Text Wrap in OL 2002

Hi can I control the text wrap in OL 2002 WIN XP?
I use Word as the email editor and use html format.
Tx a lot.

saturnin02 (56)

Pasting to Rows with with text only
How can I tell Excel to paste data in column A, but only to those row that contain data? I know there is a way, but how? Thanxs in advance... -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi one way: - copy and paste your data (including formulas) - select column A and hit F5 - choose 'Special' and check 'formulas' - hit 'DEL' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > How can I tell Excel to paste data in column A, but only to those rows > that contain data? I know there is a way, but how? > > Thanxs in advance.... > > > --- > Message ...

How can I make a shortcut to OL Add-in Lookout?
I just downloaded Lookout--which I guess is a another .net add-in for Outlook. I want to make a shortcut to Lookout if I can. Can anyone help? Using MOS 03 on an SP2 RTM box. Thanks, Chad Harris You can't. It's an add-in so it only works from within Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Chad Harris" <ddram32_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eSQTDnagEHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >I just downloaded Loo...

Changing text size
Hi, We enter all our customers in our database in all caps (text) for the names, and addresses. But when you put in the zip code and the database auto finds the town and state it is put in upper, and lower case. Is there a way to change this default to all caps for the auto fill. I am experienced in editing xml. files ( just a note) Any help would be appreciated.....Dennis No, there's no way to change that in the front end, that's something that is happening at display time and is meant to make the data more readable. You could enter a suggestion on Customer Sou...

Lost Ability to Include Selected Text in Replies
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I no longer seem to be able to select some text in a message, and begin a reply to that message quoting only the selected text. Either in HTML or plain text, the selected text does not appear. I have tried all Preferences>Compose, Reply permutations. Either all of the in-coming message is included, or none is included. Does anyone have a similar issue? On 3/2/10 11:04 AM, AndyBobyarchick@officeformac.com wrote: > I no longer seem to be able to select some text in a message, and > begin a reply to ...

Capitalize the 1st letter of text entered in a cell
I frequently enter text into cells. Sometimes the text is entered in lower case letters. I want the 1st letter to be capitalized regardless of my entry. Are there any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Michael You can only do this with code. There is no formatting command that can be used. Right-click on the appropriate worksheet tab, choose View Code, and paste in the following code: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) On Error GoTo ErrH: If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub End If If Not Application.Intersect(Target, _ Me.Range(&q...

How can I set Outlook 2003 default reply format to 'Plain Text'
Hello, Where is the setting which will default my reply in Outlook 2003 to be in Plain Text format? Currently I have to select the menu options "Format", "Plain Text" to force the reply to text etc. TIA Outlook respects the message format in which the message was received. You will need to force plain text. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head-scratching, tech.Nik as...

Saving from Excel to text
I am trying to save an excel spreadsheet as a text (tab delimited) file but for some reason chracters are being replaced with a '?', does anyone know why? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tracey - How are you saving the file? Try highlighting the spreadsheet, copy, open Word, paste. Highlight the text in Word, go to Tools, Table, Convert Table to Text, and choose the Tab delimiter. HTH, Carole >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to save an excel spreadsheet as a text (tab >delimited) file but for some reason chracters are being >replaced with a ...

numbers as text
Using Excel 2007 I have entered a long numeric string (a bank account number) as text. The entire Excel worksheet is then saved as a .csv file. The file is closed. When the file is reopened, the long numeric string has been converted to a scientific format (1.45684E+11) which can be converted again to text but will not keep that format during the save process. The bank is requiring the file to be saved in .csv format, so I don't have the option of saving in Excel format. Any suggestions???? On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:03:38 -0600, "BK" <nospam@nospam.co...

Rotating Text Boxes on a Chart
Excel won't let me rotate text boxes in my pie chart. When I go to do it the rotate buttons are greyed out. Also I can't figure out how to add text the curves with the outside of the pie chart. Please help! Thanx! Hi Jeff, You won't be able to rotate textboxes. If they are really data labels you can alter their alignment. But they won't curve. If you want text to wrap around the pie you could try using word art. Although a pie with more than a few slices will probably result in text not appearing next to the slice. Jeff wrote: > Excel won't let me rotate...

objects created in 2002 (2000 format) not avail in 2000 boxes
I have created a new query and report in an Access 2000 database. This is the first modification since my PC was upgraded to 2002. The database is still in 2000 format (according to the banner). Other users, however, do not see the newly created query or report? (They are Access 2000) Any suggestions? TIA, tj Hi, My name is Amy Vargo. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access Newsgroups. Is this database in a shared folder that multiple people can access, or did you create your own copy of the database? Maybe you are using the wrong file. Verify that the file is in 2000 forma...

OL 2003 and problem with zip files
We have a problem on our office PC that has started since yesterday. We receive .zip archives as a mail attachment but the last three we have received will not open or save. We have gone back to known good zip archives which have opened previously from Mon/Tue this week & earlier and those now won't open on the same PC. We have forwarded the email to another PC and this can open/save the .zip archive as expected. In addition the Subject line has mysteriously disappeared from within Outlook but we have now got that back. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing the problem...

Text Search Macro?
Hi-- I have a large spreadsheet with a great deal of text. The workbook is shared on a network of mostly Excel-phobic users who will need to be able to quickly find text in the sheet. Of course, they could simply use the "Find" feature, but I just KNOW that that will be a trap. I'd like to create a macro that, when run, will generate a pop-up box into which the user will type the text they want to find, and which will find the text in the sheet when the user clicks "GO." (I'll connect up the macro to a big, friendly button marked "Press Me to Search,&qu...

Help
My Outlook 2000 won't remember my password, which makes it very annoying to have to enter it every time I open Outlook. I've tried checking the box "remember password" when the password prompt comes up. I've tried checking the box "remember password" under Tools>Services>Internet Email Properties>Servers>Incoming Mail Server. I know it's not a function of my Internet mail server (comcast); this works on my other machines. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Office2000, no luck. Any Ideas ? Is there for instance a Registry key th...

Center Text
Hello all, I have what would seem to be a very small problem, but I am unable to answer it myself. I have a report that I am trying to create and each record can have one of three categories. If there are multiple records for, let's say, Group1, then I want a text box to span both records and center the text within the report. This would be the equivalent of a rowspan in html. I have no idea where to start. Am I missing something really simple? The data is structured as the following: Group1 | Record 1 | Some cool info Group1 | Record 2 | Some cool info Group 2 | R...

how do you stop excel changing text
When I transfer names from quick address to an Excel spreadsheet it changes Mr to Mrs, Chester to Chesterfield, Lee to Leeds and so on. Is there any way that I can make it accept what is on the quick address. Hi have you checked 'Tools - autocorrection' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "MK Chester" <MK Chester@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4BB859A1-0871-410E-8DBC-C35EDB5DD071@microsoft.com... > When I transfer names from quick address to an Excel spreadsheet it changes > Mr to Mrs, Chester to Chesterfield, Lee to Leeds and s...

Adding plain text to a database?
I have some instructions (about 2-3 paragraphs) that need to accompany one of my databases. Rather than sending them separately where they might get lost, how could I include them within the database file? Why not simply create a form and enter the text there. then you can add a button so the user can access the info when they need it. -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault "Cheese" wrote: > I have some instructions (about 2-3 paragraphs) that need to accompany one of > my databases. > > Rather than sending them separately where they might get lost, how co...

superscript text in legend
I have created some superscript text in some of the column headings in my table, i.e., Gender[a], Education[b], with [a] and [b] being superscriptted. However, in the legend of my chart, the superscript text just appears regular size, so it looks like I have committed typos. Is there a way I can maintain the "superscriptness" of certain characters in my legend text? No. Unfortunately, when a chart uses a cell to title (or text box) it does not take the format with it. -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "hogon" <hogon@discus...

"Sales Receipt" Phrase Wraps onto Two Lines
Anyone know how to get the "Sales Receipt" statment on the 40 Column Receipt formatted so that it doesn't wrap onto two lines? I tried the paper width in receipt properties, but that didn't work. Is there details somewhere on the different attributes for the receipt properties? As an example, how do you determine the proper width? Jerry, What make & model printer? Windows or OPOS drivers? I have set paper widths between 2.4 and 3.0 without problems. Also take a look at the right margin settings. After making your change, click refresh and then print. -- * &quo...

Text box visibility
On my form "Finalise Jobs" i have (amongst other controls), "Date ready" - txtDateReady, "Date Required" - txtDateRequired, "WhyDelayed" - txtWhyDelayed, and a search Combo Box - cboSearch. The following code is attached to txtDateReady :- Private Sub txtDateReady_AfterUpdate() If txtDateReady > Forms![Finalise Jobs].txtDateRequired Then Me.lblWhyDelayed.Visible = True Me.txtWhyDelayed.Visible = True Else Me.lblWhyDelayed.Visible = False Me.txtWhyDelayed.Visible = False End If End Sub and the following...

Outlook 2002 won't send/receive. I have recently installed outloo.
I have recently installed a pocket pc on my system and want to run ACT! now outlook 2002 and ACT! won't send and receive emails. It was working initially but has just stopped. I have re-installed outlook but with no luck ...

97 conversion to 2002
I am about to take on a project converting hundreds of Access97 DBs to Access2002. Is there anything special I will need to know about this process? Best places for resources if there is a problem? Thanks John > I am about to take on a project converting hundreds of > Access97 DBs to Access2002. > > Is there anything special I will need to know about this > process? > Best places for resources if there is a problem? The only such resource that I am aware of is at Tony Toews' web site, and the page is: Access 2.0 and Access 97 to Access 2000/2002 conversion issues/p...

Replace text after punctuation
I have a number of cells that have text, some sort of punctuatio (example : or -) followed by text. An example of cell would be; tex text text: text text text. I want to remove the punctuation as well as the following text by usin the find & replace function. Is there some sort of criteria I can us that would do this? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com To make it simple, lets use Find/Replace to have only one punctuation. Now select the cells and use Data|Text to Columns and specify that the text is delimited by what ever punctuation symbol was used. Best wishes ...

Excel XP (2002)
Like to know if it is possible to do search find, to find a cell with a certain amount of characters. That is, if a cell has 24 characters can Excel find it based on having 24 characters? I imported a csv file which has a column with various text that really goes past 64 characters, I like to find all cells that exceeds a certain character "amount". Thanks, Using Xp Pro Sp2 Maybe you could use: Edit|Find what: *????????????????????????* (24 ?'s surrounded by asterisks (*)). MarkC wrote: > > Like to know if it is possible to do search find, to find a cell wit...

Hotmail OL attachment uploads
Since upgrading from OL XP to OL 2003, everytime I send an email from OL with an attachment of any size or type, it seems to fail with an error below. However, when i check the sent items folder, there are multiple copies of the sent email therefore spamming the recipient's mailbox unknowingly I think. At the same time, trying to stop the file from sending from the outbox, I can't delete the file when it is not sending until I access offline mode. I now have to use the web based version to send attachments. Need to stop this problem. Task 'Hotmail - Sending' reported ...

Text in auto text building block changes
I am new to 2007 and am trying to set up a template for our authors' use. I'm using an existing 2003 template. I created an autotext building block -- a table with our styles applied and the name of the style. Added it to a custom gallery and put that on the QAT. When I inserted the table, Chart Text style had changed to 10 point Times New Roman and Chart Number was 12 point bold Arial in all caps. When I went to the Style window, the style was correctly defined. I'm using an older template that I have been a bit suspicious of -- numbering issues. Could it be co...